Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The only place for non- conversations...
Page 1 of 1
The only place for non- conversations... [CLOSED]
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1 Posted: 18:58:54 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Has an awful lot of conversations.
Discuss smilie
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 23:14:12 11/09/2014
So what's your opinion on FN@F?
I'M REKINDLING THE HYPE.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#3 Posted: 23:33:38 11/09/2014
Well this is certainly a conundrum on which one can easily discuss. So I will do the job (poorly, though). So the topic is about a place, know to us in dS community a place called Stuff and Nonsense, which is concentrated on non-conversations. Well this is the trick part and the keyword. One must realize the nature of non-conversations.

Here is the secret: non-conversations are conversations. Of course they differ from the traditional exchange of words and ideas know to us as normal conversations. Non-conversations are usually driven by the common idea of randomness. Even though there would be a nonsense topic that does not provide much of a goal-solution-oriented content to its respective readers and writers the discussion can be very vivid and vibrant of nature.

So I think that non-conversations are not goal-solution-oriented, which is actually very reasonable deduction when one thinks about the keyword itself. The conversation can be around a certain subject but the discussion can go to many different directions while trying to speak random points about the main nonsense subject itself. So in a way the conversation becomes more about the journey, adventure, misguidance and overall experience of interacting in various ways. Traditional conversations about matters of substance are usually quite strictly defined. The journey has more of a processing value and eventual outcome is the ultimate thing that really matters. Of course in such conversations risk of agreeing to disagree can be significant leading to no real results at all.

But yeah, I think that there actually is too much of misplaced topics in Stuff and Nonsense sections. All the topics with subjects requiring some level of thinking, reasoning, argumentation and everything in between should belong to Idle Chatter section. At least that is what I think and have understood from the things that are.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:52 11/09/2014 by Project_Unnamed
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me