Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Kirby 64 creepypasta idea: 0.2
Page 1 of 1
Kirby 64 creepypasta idea: 0.2 [CLOSED]
MrLOL Green Sparx Gems: 162
#1 Posted: 16:13:33 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm just going to start out saying that I am a HUGE kirby fan and this did come to me nostalgically.

About a year ago, I was over at a friend's house. We were having a good time headshotting scouts and soldiers, but then it eventually got boring. So, my friend started up an emulator for pokemon leaf green and I said, "How do I download emulators? I've seen many people use them and I just wonder how to install them." So then my friend shows me everything about getting emulators and the games to use for them. That night, I got Earthbound and Kirby dreamland 3.

The next morning, I decide to get a Kirby 64 game and emulator (because of my parent's divorce, I can only play Kirby's dream collection for one week and not the next.So, doing like my friend told me, I get the emulator. When I open the folder to look at the file, it reads "64.2.rom." Reading this, I think it's just a better created ROM than the creator's first attempt. So I go to play the game, but it crashes. I try again and as most would expect, it crashed once more, but I hadn't given up yet. Thinking third time's the charm, I try again. It crashed. I was ticked off for a moment that it didn't work, but oddly, it starts to work after my short flip-out.

The game appears to start as normal- same old cut-scene of the crystal being broken and all- but the title screen was something else. Kirby was depressed, and Adeline, the painter, appeared to have a red paint splatter on him and he too looked depressed. However, waddle dee and king dedede were just normal as always. When I press start, the game didn't take me to the file select. Instead, it was a dark hall with Kirby in it. I could control Kirby, but he couldn't run, couldn't jump, and he shared the same expression as the Kirby in the title screen. I just sit there holding the right arrow for about two or three minutes until I come to a door. By then I think, "Yes! Safety... I guess." As I walked through the door, suspecting I was free from danger, a giant, green spike coming from nowhere chops Kirby in half and a mess of blood falls at the door! Suddenly the screen flashes into this horrifying picture of what appeared to be zero 2, but different. He was gashed at the side, part of his halo was cracked and torn apart, his wings were bent and ripped in odd ways. His white matter was scratched here and there, the band aid was instead an open gash, his thorn was covered in blood on the spikes, and his eye- oh gosh- the eye was the worst part. It was a giant, pulsating mess of vessels and red cornea. The center was gashed open leaving a splatter of blood around the rest of the eye. Then some text appeared.

"You may have defeated me before"- I had already beaten the game several times-"but I am back, Ethan, and you shall pay for my several defeats." I turned off the emulator, bewildered how it knew my name.

For the rest of the day, I decided to take a break from the computer, but I had the urge to see what would happen next. I knew something was wrong and it seemed to be like a creepypasta (I've heard and seen several creepypastas, so I knew this was paranormal). The next day I go to play a different game- Boson X. For those who haven’t played or heard of this game, you play as a professor running through a particle accelerator to collect energy to find new particles. I've already beaten this game too. When I opened the game, the screen was a dark red color and there was only one particle to explore- it labeled Z.T.

I click the button sending me to a red sky with a narrow path that the professor ran on, but that was the only path- straight. The platforms looked like a dead body was dragged across the ground. Several minutes passes and my curiosity flowed. "What if I jump off?" I asked myself. Willing to risk crapping myself, I press the left key. My character falls to his death and demise, but instead of bursting into particles, he just keeps falling. Suddenly, the same thorn from the door in 64.2 can be seen in the distance. Expecting it to spike him, I look away cautiously. Just as I had expected, he got spiked and splattered blood all over the screen. The impact even created a fake spiderweb crack in the center. Then, "he" reappeared. "I see you've tried to switch games, you monster. I bet you haven't realized by now, but there is no escape. By the way, I don't think I've had the time to mention my name. It's 0.2."

After that I tried closing the game, but it closed on its own before I could. I then decided to run the anti-malware. I just had the usual viruses, but nothing related to 0.2. I restart the computer expecting that everything will be all right, but the last message before my computer shut down was "there is no escape, Ethan". I cringe at the sight. Watching my computer shut down and turn back on. but right as the four spiraling lights of the windows symbol appeared, their collision made the screen go black. Expecting the white, winged beast to appear once more, I don't cower. I think, "Ethan. It's not real. Get over it." He appears once more.

"Clever. You tried the virus scanner. Not gonna help. You know, you're pretty boring. I think you should just give up on life by this point. You're worthless."
"I could say the same to you," I say. I didn't think it would hear me, but I was wrong.
"Hmm. I see. You're not giving up on this aren't you?"
"On what?"
"Getting rid of me. Then again, I have realized that I attacked a teenager by the same name as my real target. So, I'd best leave you for now."
His ghastly image fades. This was the last time I saw him.

After that, I got rid of the ROM and asked the creator about 0.2. He responded back with, "Oh. Him? He still is blind and clueless. Sorry for the scary inconvenience."

The only thing that was different was Boson X. Occasionally I see a splotch of blood on the tiles, but that's about it.

Thanks for reading this. This is my first ever creepypasta and it took me a while to write the storyline. The true story of 0.2 is that my friend did show me how to get emulators, but my first was Kirby 64. Then, about a year later I came up with this story line and told my friends about it.
---
If you're reading this, you've come across a special time when I'm actually on here.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#2 Posted: 18:33:22 11/09/2014
I love it omg ^D^
---
you never saw me
#3 Posted: 18:45:46 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
If you can, can anyone try to make fan art for this? I might ask SomeOrdinaryGamers to have this in a video
---
If you're reading this, you've come across a special time when I'm actually on here.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 07:59:44 12/09/2014
*Removed because some user thinks I'm rude while I'm not* :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:39:55 14/10/2014 by NINJAsk11
#5 Posted: 17:17:57 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I see. Someone else I think has created a fan-fiction and called it a creepypasta. It's based on SSBB, but I didn't read it.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 18:01:41 13/09/2014
That was cool.

Oh, and Adeliene is a Girl btw.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me