Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Your cloud save was created with a newer version of Skylanders Lost Islands??
Page 1 of 1
Your cloud save was created with a newer version of Skylanders Lost Islands?? [CLOSED]
akinata Green Sparx Gems: 314
#1 Posted: 06:35:28 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Anyone has the same problem? One of my family member's account was unable to load the game since 9/10 morning. I clicked "OK" to get the update from google play store, but there's no update available.

At first, I thought would it be the device too old? So I tried to sign in that account on my device but still got the same problem, I tried to uninstall the app, reboot the phone, re-install the app but still having not work, and I don't have problem sign in with my account on the same device. So it's not the device problem but the account.

Tried to sign in at Activision.com for game support, but it keeps saying error!

Any other way I can contact Activision? Thanks!
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#2 Posted: 14:18:01 11/09/2014
I got exactly the same problem, as of the frist of September. I connot play unless it is in the airplane mode......
On top of that I connot visite friends nor send the daily gifts...... Sorry to all my friends for that.
Hope it will be solved quickly.
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#3 Posted: 14:23:31 11/09/2014
Strange. Does this family member play on more than one device? Or only on the one?

Obviously after uninstalling and reinstalling the app it won't work, but I'm curious to know - before you uninstalled, did you try playing in airplane mode? If so, what happened?

Sorry I don't have anything useful to suggest. Hope it gets resolved!
MabuMommy Blue Sparx Gems: 906
#4 Posted: 15:45:34 11/09/2014
I had that happen too, but I went to Updates section on the App Store and clicked on the update and it loaded n updated and started right up normally. Took about 5-10 min to download whatever the update was
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#5 Posted: 00:59:01 12/09/2014
Check this thread:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=106770

For a fix
Winternights7 Green Sparx Gems: 166
#6 Posted: 14:18:38 12/09/2014
Lots of us android users are having the same problem. Updating via the App Store hasn't worked for me. I logged the error with Activision - no response. Surprise surprise.
---
********** user name: Su Winter **********
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me