Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > I lost my game because of a spam looking email
Page 1 of 1
I lost my game because of a spam looking email [CLOSED]
Candhsmom Green Sparx Gems: 251
#1 Posted: 20:01:33 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
So after reading up on activisions website I see that the emails they sent out earlier this year from call of duty were not just spam as I had thought. If you didn't verify your account then, you lost everything in the merger. When I try to find a place to contact them it just gives me error readings. I am hoping to at least get some of my gem purchases back as I have all the information on my purchases. Any one else not verify their email, kicking themselves right now, like me?
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 20:51:15 06/09/2014
I probably would have thought them spam too. Good luck. Activision support has a twitter account which they monitor. You may want to try there: (@ATVIAssist)
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#3 Posted: 03:07:12 07/09/2014
When I saw the e-mail I did think it was spam, especially since it came from callofduty.com, and I don't play Call of Duty. It was a comment here that let me know it was safe to click on the link, but even then, I can't say I ever felt it was urgent to click on it, or that I would lose anything if I didn't.

Frankly, the system should have been set up to simply detach your mobile game from the Activate site, instead of terminating your account and blowing away the local game save when it tries to connect.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#4 Posted: 00:27:58 09/09/2014
It was confirmed that it was a legit email. Advisor Orville (who is from Activision and used to keep us updated on a regular basis, but had been silent since before the big hiatus) posted a confirmation on these forums. He advised everyone to do it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me