Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Slender Man-obsessed fan sets house on fire
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Slender Man-obsessed fan sets house on fire [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#51 Posted: 04:37:30 07/09/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: Eevee88
Why was soul eater blamed??? The only bad parts I seen this far was with Crona, and his sword!!!

Who knows? Nowadays it seems that people like to blame TV shows, books, video games, anything but the person's mental state *sigh*
Anyone with common sense will not be influenced to do violent things because of a book...

She\he should have watched a Excalibur episode... *Sigh*
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#52 Posted: 04:44:04 07/09/2014

Who knows? Nowadays it seems that people like to blame TV shows, books, video games, anything but the person's mental state *sigh*
Anyone with common sense will not be influenced to do violent things because of a book...

If she watched the anime instead of reading the manga, she'd see that Soul Eater really doesn't take itself that seriously (though from what I've heard, the manga gets much darker than the anime).

Never read the manga yet.

My favorite episode still ties at season 2 episode 1 and the excalibers.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#53 Posted: 12:38:30 07/09/2014
And now Soul Eater and Slender Man are both being blamed for this, even though the girl was probably already ****ed up in the mind to begin with.

Quote: LocoGuy107
I'm glad this was never me with Spyro.

Well, Spyro isn't exactly about murdering people sooo...

Actually, when you take the fact that Spyro has to burn and dig his horns into every enemy to get every single gem or whatever in each game, it kind of is.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#54 Posted: 15:11:46 07/09/2014

If she watched the anime instead of reading the manga, she'd see that Soul Eater really doesn't take itself that seriously (though from what I've heard, the manga gets much darker than the anime).

the manga is like 5x darker than the anime i can confirm
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#55 Posted: 15:24:48 07/09/2014
for a second i thought the title said spiderman instead of slenderman and i pictured an arsonist baby burning down a house so spiderman can save yet another child from a burning building
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#56 Posted: 16:30:48 07/09/2014
Quote: Big Green
for a second i thought the title said spiderman instead of slenderman and i pictured an arsonist baby burning down a house so spiderman can save yet another child from a burning building

#57 Posted: 16:33:11 07/09/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap

the manga is like 5x darker than the anime i can confirm

... Now I really wanna start reading it again, I'm still on book 3 fml smilie
But back on topic, even if the manga is dark, I don't think it would be enough to drive a person insane and make them want to kill their family.
And even if Soul Eater did contribute to this somehow, she must've already been crazy. No sane person would react that way to fiction.

I am only on black star's part, it's pretty dark so far....
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#58 Posted: 17:05:43 07/09/2014
Quote: Big Green

It's all uncle Ben's fault.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me