Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
War of Predators (Not accepting!) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#101 Posted: 02:17:13 10/10/2014
Alcos flew over the swamp with utter disgust. "How do they live here?" she thought aloud. She glided over the murky water making sure she was well hidden. After a while she finally stopped and looked around.
"Strange, I haven't seen one croc...." It was suspicious, so she decided to head back to the Tribe and tell her leader of the lack of activity.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#102 Posted: 00:53:03 15/10/2014
All the crocodiles were cloaked in mud, for further camouflage. The metal of the wings would glint from the light of the moon otherwise. She noticed Chomp splitting from the group, but did not question it. Chomp was one of the most battle-hungry of all the crocodiles- surely he had a plan up his scaly sleeves.

Sol relaxed in a tree, his tail dropping over one branch. He thought of the run-in with Dusty and grimaced. It surely could not be good for his position to have threatened her like that. But truly, he was on edge. Almost every day he ran into scuffles between creatures, and it was enough to make anyone weary.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#103 Posted: 01:48:35 15/10/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#104 Posted: 07:26:52 15/10/2014
((Crocs are attacking the eagles... that's about is to far smilie ))
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#105 Posted: 23:33:16 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chomp reached the Canyon first, and waited for the sign. He had equipped Umber and himself with a special pair of wings that could send out signals. He pressed the button and instantly a pulse was sent to Umber's pair of wings.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#106 Posted: 23:51:45 15/10/2014
Alcos reached the Tribe and went straight to the leader.
"Tinara!" she called as she landed and bowed respectfully in front of her leader.
---
#107 Posted: 11:27:45 20/10/2014
The eagle's home territory and camp was in Umber's view. She flicked her tail, a signal for the crocodiles to scatter, when suddenly she received a pulse through her wings. Chomp. He was in position now!
She couldn't be outdone. She crept so close that she began to see dark shapes- the eagles- flying around, and heard the broad flutter of wing beats. Quickly she sent a pulse back to her leader. "Now!" she roared to the crocodiles, and in unison they activated their wings and flew up to the eagles. Umber aimed for one in the air, snapping at its wings. The battle was on!
---
#108 Posted: 12:23:53 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chomp felt the pulse to start attacking. He watched as his army of crocodiles swooped through the canyon on their mechanical wings, battling the eagles. He slipped through the darkness, waiting for the right moment to strike at Tinara.

An eagle flew through the Eagle camp. "We're being attacked!" he said breathlessly.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 03:33:13 21/10/2014
"I saw no crocs in the swamp... Maybe it's them?!" Alcos exclaimed, "What do we do now?"
---
#110 Posted: 02:50:32 23/10/2014
Wintra was getting close to deeming her training session complete. She let her spear fly one last time, and it pierced a branch with such accuracy it actually fell from the tree. Blinking happily, she recollected the weapons and took off, taking her sweet time returning to the Eagle camp.

Umber laughed maniacally, her laugh ringing through the area. She was camouflaged, her dark skin and wings blending in with the black skies around her. Umber quickly fired some dart-like weapons at a passing eagle, eagerly watching the blood spurt from the wounds.
---
#111 Posted: 22:24:12 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
((This RP shall not die!))

A crocodile dropped into the palace, folding up his wings so they couldn't be seen. Ripping a hole in the palace ceiling, he beckoned his fellow crocodiles to come.
---
#112 Posted: 22:51:57 08/12/2014
Good. They've infiltrated the palace! Umber was pleased as she swooped by, then drew back to snipe at some eagle sentries. She frowned, as she had injured instead of killing them. But them her eyes narrowed and gleamed, as she realized she could leave them to suffer instead.
---
#113 Posted: 04:23:00 11/12/2014
Alcos readied herself for an attack. They were destroying everything! And they were gonna pay for it...

"You sick creatures!"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me