Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > What's In Store © (Chapter 4 Posted! Hooked On A Feeling!!)
Page 1 of 1
What's In Store © (Chapter 4 Posted! Hooked On A Feeling!!) [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:40:52 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
NOTE: THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A THROW AWAY FANFICTION.

Hello! i'm zapnorris, and i've been trying to make something as good/better than my oldest story, Boomer's big break, for a while. now, i think i have.

THE STORY:

3 skylanders have been freed from their packages and are free to explore the world. but sometimes the world isn't so kind. watch their adventures as they see what's in store!

CHARACTERS-

Forrest- series one stump smash who is the leader of the group.

Ras- short for rasputin, he's a series one prism break with some anger issues.

Percy- a series one drill sergeant who isn't average. i might touch on that later.

Dave- a stink bomb who is the only one who thinks he knows that's going on.

Neptune- a harpoonless, crazy gill grunt obsessed with returning to the ocean, and saving lifeless toy fish.

Pokey- a tough pop thorn who attempts to convince the group into other plans, preferably about eating popcorn.

Carl- a scorp, who is Pokey's best friend. He's not smart, but he's funny!

- - -

Bob- A giant godzilla toy modified with a chip of a skylander. he's a bit goofy, and loves tea.

Constantine- Con for short, this quickdraw rattle shake is planning on going on a massive killing spree.

James- con's assistant/henchman/muscle, he's trained in technical techy stuff. and has a grudge with dave.

More characters will be added as the story goes on!

hope you enjoy!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:59:15 06/09/2014 by ZapNorris
#2 Posted: 01:41:36 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter One
A Good Day

Toys r us store location 10000
novato, ca.

The little boy’s idea of heaven was the local Toys R Us. mainly, for the skylanders. they always had the best ones. But what happens to the old SSA and SG skylanders? they are placed in their own sub-section. but nobody ever buys anything there.the boy passed over this subsection like it was nothing. he browsed the swap force shelves, and picked out a doom stone and a freeze blade. he walked away.

But at the back of the Subsection, there was a Series 1 stump smash. The boy ran back to the section and looked over the SSA group. he saw the stump smash and picked it up. he dropped it, and the package bursted open. the boy thought this was fun, so he did the same with a drill sergeant and prism break, both series 1. his mom yelled at him to come over, and he left the store. he was the last customer of the day, and the store closed. the employees left, unaware of the 3 open skylanders. Then after the lights went out and everyone left, the toys moved. The drill sergeant’s drills whirred. his eyes opened. he rolled off his base. the prism break began to glow. he stepped off the base. Stump smash was the last to move. he stepped forwards.

“Holy eon, i’m free! and so are you guys!” Said the life tree skylander. Forrest was his name.
“You guys gonna talk to me? names? stories? helloooo?” The prism break then turned around quickly and squinted his eyes. he walked over to Forrest, prisms behind his back. “My name, if you ask, is rasputin. call me ras. my story, if you ask again, is just me sitting on this dang shelf for 2 years! thank eon i’m out now.” said Ras. Then the drill sergeant whizzed over to forrest and ras. “Hey! Name’s Percy. Thanks a lot! wanna be friends?” he said. he rapidly shook forrest’s stump hand with his drill hand. “Thanks, i’d love to be friends, but your drill is puncturing my stump hand thing. please stop.” Said forrest. he cringed in pain as Percy removed his drill hand from forrest’s stump hand. “Sorry.” percy mumbled. “I’ll be your friend, only because we’re in the same situation.” said ras. “It’s only fair.” “Well, first things first, let’s get out of here. it’s boring, and we won’t get bought.” forrest announced. “Let’s go fix us up a RC car!” “OOH! OOH! I CAN DO THIS! I’m a bit or a tech wiz. i wasn’t raised normally.. i know things… but hey, I’LL fix us up a car!” said Percy. “Fine.” grunted ras. “A fine mess.” Forrest, ras, and percy ran/rolled to the rc car isle.

As they left the scene, a mysterious face peeked from behind the shelf. A wicked grin appeared on the face. “It’s not fair… how does one brat decide the freedom of beings? I’m gonna change that…” Said the skylander with the wicked grin. he slipped on a black cowboy hat, and slithered into the back rooms. “They’ll know… they’ll all know the name of CONSTANTINE!”

In a target store, in a mall about half an hour away from our heroes…

A pop thorn walked around the closed store. it was closed for repairs. but following him, was a scorp. not the brightest crayon in the box, but they had a special bond. nothing could break up… carl and pokey. the Pop thorn (AKA Pokey) Had been friends with carl the scorp for a looong time. I might get into that later. “Okay Carl, i had a great idea… let’s go build a house, ya know? leave this cruddy old aisle and explore the store!” said Pokey. Carl got giddy, and jumped up and down. “Great idea as always, chum!” Pokey and Carl ran/hopped over to the lego aisle. they were gonna pick up the pieces, and build a lego house. i should be shot for referencing an ed sheeran song in my fanfiction.

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:50 05/09/2014 by ZapNorris
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#3 Posted: 02:23:32 05/09/2014
DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#4 Posted: 02:26:17 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
whoops, i forgot a part of CH1. added! smilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 10:42:58 05/09/2014
....:/

Heh....?
#6 Posted: 00:01:22 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two
The Evil Plan

Backstory time.

His name was constantine. He is a quickdraw rattle shake, but he’s different. He was part of the frito lay promo, not the retail release, and scalped again and again. bought just to be resold. he got furious. he wanted a loving home, not this hell he calls life. he vowed revenge on all those skylanders who went home happy. So he ran away from his owner, and found this toys r us, to begin a massive killing spree. killing innocent skylanders to exact his anger. pretty poor anger management issues, am i rite?

Constantine (con for short) slithered his way to the back room. but before he could get in, he noticed it was locked. What he did, was ditch the gun handle attachment for his snake, and threw the snake like a lasso. The snake itself turned the mechanisms of the lock. And opened the door. Con swung in from the snake, in a really cool Tarzan style. he did a kneeslide. sort of. he’s got a snake tail. but anyway, he slid in. He slithered over to a box in the back room, and slit it open with his teeth. he flung the box flaps to the side, and pulled out a Very scared looking spy rise. “Hello, friend. i am constantine, and you must be a… spy rise! You should be my servant. and henchman. and muscle. think about, being cramped in that tiny box has gotten you mad, hasn’t it?” He said in a discord like voice. Con was very persuasive. Our friend spy rise was very confused, looking at this skylander deco he’s never seen, telling him to be his servant/henchman/muscle. He tapped his spider leg-thing, then sighed. “Rise. Spy Rise. But call me….James. I am a master of technical techy thingies, and a very suave man. but what is your purpose?” said This spy rise. “My purpose is revenge. help me or DIE.” he said sternly. his snake whip squinted it’s eyes. “JAMES! DON’T DO IT!” shouted a stink bomb by the name of Dave. “You can’t help evil! we’re skylanders, bros, buddies, amigos!” “I’m sorry dave, but i’m through with you. i’m a sophisticated man, and i will never forgive what happened.” he said. he then swiped open his box, and shook hands with con. they were partners in crime. The james grabbed dave, and threw him at the wall, breaking his box open. “I won’t stand for this! i’ll go find neptune, and team up with others to stop this!” Dave shouted. he ran out of the back room, and into another aisle.

- - -

Dave ran through the doors, but was shocked to see a kids pool filled with water from water bottles in the middle of the store. Then, he saw something even odder. a gill grunt, with a wilted head fin-thing, carrying a pack of aquabots to the pool. “You’ll be free… yes… the ocean will bring you back!” He shouted, loud enough for even the bike section to hear him. “NEPTUNE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” screamed dave. he knew his friend was insane, just not this insane. he ran to the pool. “Oh hi dave! i’m just freeing my good friends the aquabots! then someday i will be free.” sad neptune, twitching every 3rd word. “You don’t understand! the pool and the missing toys will get us caught and dead! THE ENTIRE RACE OF SKYLANDERS IS AT RISK, AND YOU’RE DUMPING TOYS IN THE WATER!” he said. “Untrue! THE SPIRIT OF ANIMAL FREEDOM WILL NEVER DIE!!” said Neptune. “Okay, now let’s get real. James is alive, and teamed up with some freak rattle shake alt deco. i don’t know how, but they’re up to no good.” said dave. “So that’s a bigger problem than the fish thing how?” said neptune. he twitched. “It’s bigger because the fish have no chips. they don’t life.” said dave. “now, let’s go find some others to help our cause!” “Well, i did see some ssa guys go into the rc aisle, but they were planning on leaving, so we better hurry!” said neptune, opening the fish robot toys. They began running to the aisle, when they saw something else. “Hey dave, if the fish aren’t alive because of the lack of chip, then how is THAT thing possible!?” Said neptune, pointing to a 28 inch tall, 40 inch long godzilla toy, staring down at them. “I have no idea, but we better RUN!”
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#7 Posted: 00:31:57 06/09/2014
Seems like a remake of Fearless (At least I think it was that one), I'll read the next few chapters to see if I like it.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#8 Posted: 00:41:55 06/09/2014
It is a remake of Fearless.
What happened about not starting until I know you are completely ready?
---
A story.
#9 Posted: 02:45:24 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I decided to take matters Into my own hands. Why ask for your approval when it's MY story?

And yes, it's a fearless reboot. I gave it a new name.
#10 Posted: 13:53:19 06/09/2014
I was helping you so the same thing wouldn't happen, for the tenth time!
---
A story.
#11 Posted: 14:34:54 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
i don't need anymore help. i got it from here. remember, this was going to be drastically different?

chapter 3 coming soon!
#12 Posted: 20:25:43 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Characters to be introduced for trap team-

Fist Bump
Snap Shot
Food Fight
Nitro Krypt King
#13 Posted: 20:28:08 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
sorry for triple post- but...

Chapter Three
Escape From Toys R Us

Percy had finished hotwiring a RC car they picked out. “There! now this thing has 4 wheel drive, and can fit 10 of us!” He said, eagerly. “Now, i’m gonna dramatically reveal… DUN DUN DUN… Drumroll please, put your plastic appendages together for THE HOME PLAN!! You see, after we fix this sucker up, which we have, we’ll drive it to target. there, we’ll meet some new guys, make friends, you know. then we’ll hitch a ride on a starter pack, and go to a home!” Said Percy. “Then, we decide from there. until then, WE ARE OUR OWN OWNERS! we get to do whatever, meet whoever, go wherever!” “From you, that’s a great idea. i like this.” said ras. “But first… we need fuel. i’ll go get batteries!” As ras was walking to the batteries, Dave an neptune ran into him. “Guys! hello people! no time to introduce, we gotta get out of here!!” said Dave. he noticed the modified car. “Are we using that?” he asked. “Yup. let me get some batteries!” said ras, he ran to the batteries. on his way, he could hear footsteps. he stopped in his tracks. “Is that a human? Crap…” he said. Then he could see the same thing that dave and neptune saw. Bob Zilla. “Oh, well that’s slightly less bad.” said ras. He then ran as fast as he could to the batteries, But not very fast, because he’s a prism break. Bob followed him, which made Ras run faster. the then found the batteries. he awkwardly grabbed a pack, wand hauled it away, still running. bob was about to make a 360 degree turn, when he tripped on a plastic case, and fell into the pool neptune set up. Bob fell in sideways, and the pool was about 3 feet deep, do bob could have drowned. COULD HAVE. if he wasn’t 3 feet tall. he stepped out of the pool, and spoke.

“That wasn’t nice! seriously, why?”

Ras kept running, and bob ran after him. Ras slid under a shelf, and bob tried to as well, but he couldn’t. Ras then ran back to the car, and got in, along with neptune, dave, forrest, and percy. “DRIVE!” shouted dave. “Geez, why do you yell so much?” said forrest. “BECAUSE I YELL WHEN I’M SCARED! NOW DRIVE!” dave yelled, again. He stepped on the pedal, and the car drove fastly out of the aisle, and did a swift 90 degree turn into the main walkway. inside the car, neptune, ras, forrest, and percy all slid to one side, because they were in the back seat. Dave sped the car through the automatic door, and down the exit ramp. Bob stopped chasing them after they had left the parking lot. Bob sighed. “Goodbye, friends…”
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#14 Posted: 20:36:11 06/09/2014
One of the things I can't stand about your fanfics is the lack of CAPITALIZATION.
#15 Posted: 20:58:42 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
One of the things I can't stand about your fanfics is the lack of CAPITALIZATION.

i'll fix that in future chapters.
#16 Posted: 22:58:49 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four
The Road Ahead

The car had been on the freeway for about an hour. and according to percy, it will continue to be on the road until tomorrow. Then they will have had reached target, and Percy’s home plan will continue. Until then, our friend/heroes decided to talk about the evil plan con had set up. “So, i knew this guy names James. he was a good friend until i almost killed him… then he hated me. he teamed up with this weird glowing rattle shake. it was the only way we could see anything, but i didn’t catch his name… it was…. conateam? conna Bean? Conna… Anaconda?” Said dave. “He don’t want none unless you got buns, hun!” said neptune, then bursting into laughter. “Neptune! shut up!” said ras. “i hate that song!” “Well, we will find out soon enough. until then, let’s just drive. we’ll be there around 8:00 tomorrow morning.” said Percy.

- - -

At Target, Pokey and carl and opened countless lego boxes. They picked out the best pieces, And built more than a house- they built a fortress, with a moat (which was actually a broken pipe spilling water) to match. “There! now it’s done. Now we can relax, until october 5th!” said Pokey. “Why october 5th?” said carl. “Well, there’s a legend, a mythical, horrifying creature named the OUTLAW BRAWL AND CHAIN will arrive then… and i wanna catch it. and keep it. and name him george. like a pet. haven’t you wanted a pet, carl? pets are fun.” Pokey had planned this for months. he had an elaborate plan to ensnare the villain. “There are special cards one must buy to reserve a chance to see this beast. You recieve a special key on October 5th, and that key holds the beast. I need that crystal key!" Said pokey. "Dude, that's a bit extreme. But cool!" Said Carl. He smiled wide. "Plus, legendary, golden heroes with big crystal swords will arrive! They are the nitro guards." Said pokey. "And I want to meet one!" "You have a lot of expectations for trap team, don't you?" Said Carl. "I do too. I want to meet the hero known as Food Fight. Ya know, living artichoke of doom?" "Yes Carl. I know of the living artichoke of doom." Pokey said. They walked into their fortress.

- - -

"Alright James... I just heard something. Revving... Moving... Escaping." Said con. "We must find them! They will be the first!" "The first in what?" Asked James. "The first to die. This is a killing spree, you know? Good." Said con. "I'll kill them one by one, and make sure that the public can see, until they let me back on the pegs. And I start with them. those escapees." Con laughed manically. James just stood there, and grinned evily. Evil is gonna get real!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:55 07/09/2014 by ZapNorris
#17 Posted: 23:06:24 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
How should i get people to read this?
#18 Posted: 15:53:25 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
do i keep doing this or give up? nobody reads...
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#19 Posted: 16:35:27 07/09/2014
I took the time to read your story, I did enjoy reading it. ^.^

You will be posting the next chapter soon,yes?
#20 Posted: 17:57:12 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper
I took the time to read your story, I did enjoy reading it. ^.^

You will be posting the next chapter soon,yes?

yay!

and yes.
#21 Posted: 00:29:44 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Five
Life Of Bob

Major Backstory Time! You all know a Skylander does not live without it's chip, right? Then how is a godzilla toy, AKA bob, a living being? It's a long story, but it's a cool long story...

Back long before Forrest, Ras, and Percy were stocked, a tribe of barkleys were in hiding..

The store was closed. Behind the electronics counter, there was a box. “Psst. Fist, the coast is clear!” said a voice, from the box. The the box tipped over, and 20 barkleys fell out. “okay, now let’s move before he gets here!” said one barkley. this barkley had a sharpied gold fist. they called him, appropriately, Fist. he lead the group. The other 19 barkleys, not named, followed him to the skylander section. “FORMATION 17!” said Fist. They all stacked on top of each other, and reached a mega ram spyro, and then collapsed. “FORMATION 9!” shouted fist. they all grabbed the MRS box and hauled it to the electronics desk. “Okay, why are we doing this?” Said barkley 8. “You see, for our entire lives, Father Lifetree has strictly ruled us! we must stop him! now go get the biggest toy you see! and wires!” said fist. the barkleys dispatched. About an hour later, they returned with the required toy- a huge godzilla toy. “Perfect!” said fist. “NOW GET THE SACT XEERO!” a Xact zero knife was brought out, and the barkleys cut open the spyro’s base, and grabbed his chip. “These chips can bring any toy to life. let’s put it in this guy. His name will be BOB. Bro Of the Barkleys.” said fist, they climbed the soon to be bob, and removed his head, and dove in, and took wires and the chip with them. They hotwired the chip into bob, and the barkleys who went inside climbed out.

Bob’s eyes blinked, and he stretched. “HUH? what is this… i can move!” he said. “YAY! YAY! YAY!” “Now you must kill our father.” said fist. “Why? that’s not cool!” Said bob. “Because he’s ruled over us so cruelly!” said fist. “and here he is now.” fist pointed to a tree rex in a robe, walking to the barkleys. “Future Princes, why are you interacting with this monster?” he said. “HE’S GONNA KILL YOU! HAHAHAHA!” said fist. “Gideon! why would you kill me? after all i’ve done for you..” said lifetree. “CALL ME FIST!” said fist, and then he signaled for bob to kill lifetree. but bob went and stepped on Fist. the other barkleys ran in fear, and life tree stood in shock. “You killed my eldest son… Thanks! he was a brat.” Bob then ran off to the section he came from. he killed a child.

That is how bob was made, and has ever since lived alone. The other 19 barkleys since disappeared.

- - -

Pokey and carl had Gone to bed, when they heard a crash through the window. They woke up, and ran out to see an RC car. “CARL! i thought i told you not to kill anybody!” said pokey. “I didn’t invite anyone! but yay, people!” said carl. the doors of the car opened, and Dave, neptune, percy, forrest, and ras walked out. “Guys, we’re not in kansas anymore… or toys r us.” said Neptune. The crazy gill grunt ran straight to the popcorn machine. “Wait, they fixed that? said Pokey, hopping over to the machine. the others went there too, and spent the night in the warm, cozy machine. eating popcorn.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#22 Posted: 00:47:00 09/09/2014
It was worth the wait. I really like this story.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. ^.^
#23 Posted: 15:04:40 13/09/2014
Five days have passed. I thought this wasn't a throwaway story.
---
A story.
#24 Posted: 15:07:43 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
chapter 6 is being written. i didn't know it was a "crime" to not put up a chapter immediatley.
#25 Posted: 15:51:39 13/09/2014
I never said it was a crime.
I was pointing out that there should of been some activity.
---
A story.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me