Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > RIP Solo leather bag of many pockets.
Page 1 of 1
RIP Solo leather bag of many pockets. [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 00:37:04 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
You were the best backpack (or book sack in this case). I ever had. Your leather was sturdy, but your zipper line was derailing your zipper...thingys. You saved my back from utter pain when I first go to you. You helped store many things inside that your space was an abyss of help. You even have an expander zipper that I never used. You used to carry my art stuff, note books, and my comic books without a problem. You had a strap even though you had suitcase handles. But that did not stop you from being the prefect bag. May God give you the best in Heaven.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#2 Posted: 01:28:35 04/09/2014
RIP in peace purse
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 02:50:40 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: zer0dch
RIP in peace purse

It was the manliest purse ever.

It was from the Solo cup company (as it appeared to be with it's metal tags.) and it was black leather. Probably one of the the toughest Bags I have ever seen in my life.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me