Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What Mythical Creature Are You? [CLOSED]
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#1 Posted: 03:27:00 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Take this quiz and find out.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyf...reature-are-you

I'm a... Unicorn!:
You magical, perfect creature! You have a pure heart and you always see the best in people. You value the simple pleasures in life, and you’re an eternal optimist. You’re protective of those close to you, but you avoid conflict at all costs. You do best in small crowds and one-on-one situations, and when you trust someone, you trust them entirely.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 03:31:04 03/09/2014
I got the same thing :3
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 03:31:45 03/09/2014
Kraken.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#4 Posted: 03:34:44 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
I got the same thing :3

Unicorn buddehs! smilie
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#5 Posted: 03:35:07 03/09/2014
You got: Centaur
You’re a creature of two worlds. You enjoy the luxury of human comfort, but you your true home is in the woods. You’re active and good in groups, and have little patience for people who disagree with your opinions. You know how to put yourself on the winning side of any situation, and you have no problem with subtly manipulating situations to your advantage, which makes you a powerful ally.

Uhh...not quite sure about this...the "active and good in groups" is not like me at all. X3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#6 Posted: 03:46:30 03/09/2014
Centaur
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#7 Posted: 04:13:14 03/09/2014
You got: Fairy
Positively enchanting! You’re naturally adorable, but your enemies are in for a nasty surprise if they think that means you’re helpless. You’re feisty and quick to act, and you’re a bit of a trickster and enjoy practical jokes. You know how to enjoy yourself. From appreciating a sunny day to standing up for what you think is right, you carpe the diem, always.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#8 Posted: 05:02:16 03/09/2014
Quote: Cynderluv8801
Positively enchanting! You’re naturally adorable, but your enemies are in for a nasty surprise if they think that means you’re helpless. You’re feisty and quick to act, and you’re a bit of a trickster and enjoy practical jokes. You know how to enjoy yourself. From appreciating a sunny day to standing up for what you think is right, you carpe the diem, always.

I got that too!
I love that I'll be adorable apparently!
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#9 Posted: 05:06:24 03/09/2014
It's not an gryphon but still pretty cool. smilie

You got: Phoenix
You fiery inferno of awesome. You’re associated with hope, immortality, and regeneration. You’re essentially immortal, so you’re an old soul, and a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. You prefer observation to action, and you’re an excellent judge of character. You’re quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, you’re a fierce adversary.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:06:46 03/09/2014 by redwes
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#10 Posted: 05:49:37 03/09/2014
Quote: redwes
It's not an gryphon but still pretty cool. smilie

You fiery inferno of awesome. You’re associated with hope, immortality, and regeneration. You’re essentially immortal, so you’re an old soul, and a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. You prefer observation to action, and you’re an excellent judge of character. You’re quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, you’re a fierce adversary.

I got the same.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#11 Posted: 06:00:08 03/09/2014
Centaur.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#12 Posted: 07:07:25 03/09/2014
Centaur.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#13 Posted: 09:17:08 03/09/2014

You’re a creature of two worlds. You enjoy the luxury of human comfort, but you your true home is in the woods. You’re active and good in groups, and have little patience for people who disagree with your opinions. You know how to put yourself on the winning side of any situation, and you have no problem with subtly manipulating situations to your advantage, which makes you a powerful ally.

The only thing that I agree with is having no problem subtly manipulating situations to my advantage. I only chose the woods picture because I like the dark. I'm not active and I hate working in groups.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#14 Posted: 10:40:22 03/09/2014
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

The only thing that I agree with is having no problem subtly manipulating situations to my advantage. I only chose the woods picture because I like the dark. I'm not active and I hate working in groups.

I agree with you! That's probably what happened with me. I picked the dark pictures, lol.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15 Posted: 11:23:34 03/09/2014
You got: Unicorn

You magical, perfect creature! You have a pure heart and you always see the best in people. You value the simple pleasures in life, and you’re an eternal optimist. You’re protective of those close to you, but you avoid conflict at all costs. You do best in small crowds and one-on-one situations, and when you trust someone, you trust them entirely.

I must admit that this is so true! ^.^
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#16 Posted: 12:15:02 03/09/2014
Phoenix

Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#17 Posted: 12:23:13 03/09/2014
Elf

You beautiful, aloof creature. You’re one of the most revered and honored creatures in the fantasy world, but you’re also very hard to pin down. You’re an interesting mix of empathetic politician and pragmatic dreamer. You believe in the power of justice, but you also believe in the power of protecting yourself. You’re always willing to lend a hand, but not to the point where it will negatively affect you.

I do not even know how to address this result.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#18 Posted: 18:20:57 03/09/2014
You got: Elf
You beautiful, aloof creature. You’re one of the most revered and honored creatures in the fantasy world, but you’re also very hard to pin down. You’re an interesting mix of empathetic politician and pragmatic dreamer. You believe in the power of justice, but you also believe in the power of protecting yourself. You’re always willing to lend a hand, but not to the point where it will negatively affect you.
---
BREATHE AIR.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#19 Posted: 18:52:49 03/09/2014
I'm a fairy.

I'm sure Ted Price would want to be one as well.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:25 03/09/2014 by SuperSpyroFan
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#20 Posted: 18:53:29 03/09/2014

this is surprisingly accurate
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#21 Posted: 19:19:42 03/09/2014
You got: Dragon

You inspire fear and awe, and you’re fiercely protective of the people and possessions you cherish. You’re a creature of comfort and you enjoy living luxuriously, but you’re by no means lazy. If provoked, you’re a fearsome enemy, but you’re not easily angered. You enjoy time to yourself, but you also require intellectual stimulation, because behind all that raw power, you’re also sharp as a tack.

Yup, that's me.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#22 Posted: 19:37:09 03/09/2014
I got fairy

Wth I wanted Phoenix
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#23 Posted: 19:41:06 03/09/2014

StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#24 Posted: 20:36:44 03/09/2014
You inspire fear and awe, and you’re fiercely protective of the people and possessions you cherish. You’re a creature of comfort and you enjoy living luxuriously, but you’re by no means lazy. If provoked, you’re a fearsome enemy, but you’re not easily angered. You enjoy time to yourself, but you also require intellectual stimulation, because behind all that raw power, you’re also sharp as a tack.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#25 Posted: 20:49:16 03/09/2014

Kind of accurate, I think, although I don't really consider myself aloof.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#26 Posted: 21:01:43 03/09/2014
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#27 Posted: 21:07:21 03/09/2014
it says I'm a unicorn, maybe I should do it again, I was expecting to be a dragon or phoenix.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#28 Posted: 21:08:04 03/09/2014
You inspire fear and awe, and you’re fiercely protective of the people and possessions you cherish. You’re a creature of comfort, you enjoy living luxuriously, but you’re by no means lazy. If provoked, you’re a fearsome enemy, but you’re not easily angered. You enjoy time to yourself, but you also require intellectual stimulation, because behind all that raw power, you’re also sharp as a tack.

smilie
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#29 Posted: 21:12:31 03/09/2014
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#30 Posted: 21:30:17 03/09/2014
i'm a ****ing elf
[User Posted Image]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#31 Posted: 21:43:00 03/09/2014
I'm a fabulous Unicorn
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#32 Posted: 21:51:30 03/09/2014

You are a fiery inferno of awesome. You’re associated with hope, immortality, and regeneration. You’re essentially immortal, so you’re an old soul, and a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. You prefer observation to action, and you’re an excellent judge of character. You’re quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, you’re a fierce adversary.

This actually represents me quite well.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#33 Posted: 21:53:27 03/09/2014
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#34 Posted: 22:00:52 03/09/2014
Quote:

.............Huh.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#35 Posted: 22:17:07 03/09/2014
My result:

---
Hail to the King, baby!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#36 Posted: 22:28:20 03/09/2014
Sphinx!

I'm kinda suprised nobody has gotten it yet!

Sphinx's are awesome.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#37 Posted: 22:47:17 03/09/2014
Unicorn
---
but i love it all smooth
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#38 Posted: 23:11:33 03/09/2014
Unicorn?
IMMA UNICORN?

But but but but

[User Posted Image]
BUT BUT BUT I WANNA BE A PEGASUUUUUUS
OR A DRAGON. DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGON.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#39 Posted: 23:11:42 03/09/2014
Fairy *****es!

wut...........hahahhaha ano
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#40 Posted: 13:21:54 04/09/2014
You got: Merperson
You beautiful and magnetic sea dweller. The ocean is your home, and you love all things aquatic. If you were a land dweller, you’d be a “beach person.” People are naturally drawn to you — which has led to more than one accidental shipwreck — but it isn’t your fault that you’re naturally curious and have a thirst for knowledge. You have a strong relationship with nature and believe in balance between humanity and the earth.

o.o
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#41 Posted: 18:11:20 04/09/2014
i'm a fairy of course.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#42 Posted: 18:53:30 04/09/2014
You got: Unicorn

Pure heart? Eh, more like guilt if I'm not pure. Eternal optimist? Not even close, though I'm trying to be more like one. I do avoid conflict at all costs but I'm still argumentative. And there are very few people I trust, and those I do trust I give varying levels of trust. Otherwise, I guess that's kinda accurate.

On my second try:

Beautiful? No. Aloof? Yes. Revered and honored? I pretend to be. Hard to pin down? Actually yes. The rest actually pretty much fits me quite well (I'm no politician, but then I am manipulative and all that) too.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:15 04/09/2014 by Doomslicer
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#43 Posted: 23:13:02 04/09/2014
pheonix

#swag
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#44 Posted: 01:27:42 05/09/2014

isn't that funny
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me