Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Family Issues, redone. [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 03:44:43 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The last topic was closed simply for no good reason. Yes, LocoGuy17 had his...moments, but that topic didn't deserve to be locked just because of his posts.
The idea of a family issues topic is a great idea, and I really think it would be a good idea if a user wanted to vent off some steam too. So in this topic, post your family issues! Although, please no referring to their names.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2 Posted: 13:13:01 03/09/2014
No. Bad idea. It was too uncomfortable for everyone and wasn't fun. Give it a rest.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 19:55:16 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: StevemacQ
No. Bad idea. It was too uncomfortable for everyone and wasn't fun. Give it a rest.

No, it's not a bad idea. In fact, you created the original topic. The only reason it got closed was because of something LocoGuy17 said and everyone's reaction to it.
I'll start. I have a horrible sister who is literally crazy and threatens me constantly. Also, if I dare eat an apple of hers or something she purchased (without me knowing) she screams and yells at me. What the hell? I'll buy more apples.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 14:35:13 05/09/2014
Okay, fine! My brothers always leave their clothes lying around like a dog's dinner and never bother fixing their beds. They cry poverty despite having money lying around and going out most nights.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me