Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A weird dream [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#1 Posted: 03:34:28 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
WARNING: Do not read if u hate violence or minecraft.

My friends and I were walking in a forest, then we went into a shed. We thought there was mud in there, but it was quicksand. SUDDENLY ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT THERE!!! Then we tried to escape, then when we finally escaped, you know what? We got teloported to the house. Then some thing happened that made all the house fall down, and killed all. EVEN A 7-month OLD BABY!!! Then a pig climbed on-top of the last building standing, it had a sword in its mouth, it was a minecraft pig, and it made a SUCCESS pose. The a worm goes up, and misses him completly, then he swallows the sword and falls off the cliff, blood and his dead body where there, and the sword turned into a death sythe. Then it said THE END. It was a SERIES?!?! I asked in my own dream, even though I knew the answer. I told my mom, she said, "Well, It's diffrent from the old version." I was like, "WHAT?!?!" Then she cuddled me cause I was crying.... Poor pig.

Then I woke up. THE END.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 03:41:07 29/08/2014
I recently dreamed that Peter Pan took over neverland and summoned Ouroboros from Bravely Default and then a bunch of Fifi's/black mages had to battle their way into a starship to take him down.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 04:00:54 29/08/2014
The most recent weird dream I had is:

Apparently I was a Shiba inu in League of Legends. I got chased by Miss Fortune. Then I went to bot lane where there were 2 werewolves, one being a tank and wearing blue. Which I ganked/killed. Then I got tackled from behind by the other one. He was biting/leech biting my back for some reason (in Flipnote style. Like it was made from the Flipnote program.) And he told me that he was "interested in me". Then there was a weird ass cutscene involving me, the Shiba inu getting a tattoo around my neck thanks to him biting me. And he said since I am a human (in a Shiba inu body? That's the questionable part) the vet wasn't an option. *shrugs*
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me