Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#201 Posted: 17:44:03 28/09/2014
Virtu got inbetween Sssnake and Crystal too "Captain's right! Sssnake, Crystal made you, so she's technically your mother. Crystal, Sssnake is technically your daughter, so treat her like a mother would" She said

"Didn't think of that" I said

"Neither did I" Ki said to me
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#202 Posted: 17:57:10 28/09/2014
"Who caressssss?" Sssnake hissed. "I can fight if I want to!" She lunged at Foxy.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#203 Posted: 18:03:02 28/09/2014
Virtu kicked Sssnake in the head in an attempt at protecting Foxy
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#204 Posted: 18:07:36 28/09/2014
Foxy went to the side of the ship, and grabbed one of the heavy prop cutlasses.
"Don't ye dare try to hurt me crew" he said, while doing a bit of showy swishing and flicking with his sword.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#205 Posted: 18:15:51 28/09/2014
"I'm programmed to recognize Crystal'sssss tripwiresssss and pressssssure platessss. I can usssse her pranksssss to desssstroy thisssss place!" Sssnake hissed. "Ssssee you later, as you get desssssstroyed in the rubble!" She slithered off.

Crystal growled. "Hopefully someone knows programming. That might be our only chance."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#206 Posted: 18:26:19 28/09/2014
Another human started to approach the ship, coming from roughly the direction of the Frozen Forest. Austin recognized him as Gabe, but blood covered much of the sleeves of his white t-shirt, and something else seemed a bit... off about him, something not immediately noticeable. Gabe looked hesitantly at the animatronics, but figured since Austin was still alive, they weren't the murderous type. "Hey, um, are you doin' okay?"
---
#207 Posted: 19:00:15 28/09/2014
"Yeah, what happened to you?" I asked Gabe

Ki looked at me "Austin, please tell us you know programming" He said

"I know enough to reprogram Sssnake to a peaceful version of herself" I said

Virtu looked at Foxy "Foxy, Austin's gonna 'fix' Sssnake, we need to help him" She said before looking at me "How do we reprogram her?" She asked

"There should be a Master Computer in the Manager's Office, it should have the programming to do what we need it to do" I said
---
#208 Posted: 19:14:09 28/09/2014
Crystal nodded. "Sounds good."
---
#209 Posted: 19:25:01 28/09/2014
The Captain nodded. "I'll do everything in my power to make sure the lad succeeds, and... what happened to you?" he asked the newcomer.

"One of the wolf animatronics got a bit aggressive, but I think we're on good terms now. Maybe. Anyways, what's the situation, and what can I do to help? I'm rubbish when it comes to programming, but I'm more of a mechanical engineer."
As he approaches, though, the others might notice the golden tint to his eyes.
---
#210 Posted: 19:53:53 28/09/2014
Ki step between Gabe and the group "Sir, why are you're eyes golden?" He asked

"Ok? Crystal, Foxy, Virtu, come with me, we should leave those two alone" I said as I got off the ship, Virtu followed
---
#211 Posted: 20:08:21 28/09/2014
Gabe blinked as he was caught off guard. Had he really started to shift when Wolfy stabbed him? Well, at any rate, it might be best to give a half-lie, to avoid raising suspicion.
"Well, nowadays people have these things called contact lenses, that go over our real eyes. Usually people use them to correct their vision, but they can also use them to have a different iris color. Like, my eyes are normally very greyish." It wasn't lying, but he was still being very misleading.

Foxy followed along with the others.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#212 Posted: 04:08:57 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"He-help-" Wolfy coughed violently, shaking all over. His motors whirred furiously and his broken, bloodied fangs rattled. There was something wrong. Very wrong.
12:30 am
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#213 Posted: 04:21:08 29/09/2014
"Oh my, ohmy, ohmy, w̵h̀a̕t̕s͡h̵o͡u҉ld̴Id̸o͟w͘h̸at͏s҉houl͢d̷Id́o!? Stay here? Get help. Stay here? Get help. Well, help can help, but bad things can happen if you're alone, and UGH! Things are N̮̘͢O̵̠̘̣̻̼̯̹T̲̖͎̮̥ ̯͔̱͇O̱͍K͈A̵̟̜͇͚Ỵ̴̖̻͓̖!̳̝̜ ̯̘̻̟̗̲N͕͠O̦͕͘T̠̞̼͙̼ ͖̱͕̭̝̫̻͘O͔̩̱͉̗͞K̤̟̝̻̼A̗̫͈̙͙͚Y҉̩!̙̲ W-what should I do, alpha?"

Fang was spazzing out all over the place, rattling the cage's bars on the last sentence. His voice was crackling and distorting as he shouted, becoming harder to understand.
---
#214 Posted: 04:27:13 29/09/2014
I heard some kind of distorted noise "Guys, anyone else hear that?" I asked

"Yeah, it sounds like angry bees attacking a death metal band" Virtu said

"Do you think I'm stupid? Those aren't contact lenses, there's something off about you" Ki said
---
#215 Posted: 04:32:46 29/09/2014
He sharply looked down, realizing he was caught in his lie. "It's, well... something I'm kinda sensitive about. Something I don't really want to talk about."

Back with the others, Foxy replied "I... I think that was someone talkin'."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:34:01 29/09/2014 by Wolfgang
#216 Posted: 04:34:38 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"He-" His voice shattered into a demonic, disorted tone.
"HELP ME" Then his eyes turned red.
Ohmygodnoplease no don't drag him out please god no
"STOP... STOP AXIIII-- He seemingly shut down, collapsing on the floor, metal crashing against concrete, the clashing and scraping audible everywhere.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#217 Posted: 04:49:28 29/09/2014
Fang stumbled backward, his electronic eyes widened as he looked at what happened to his alpha.
"Okay, I...I̡-̀I̧-҉I-̡I-̀I̧-҉I-̡I've got an idea. I'll call for help, and wait for it to come. That way there'll be help, and I can stay with alpha! That works... right?"
He didn't seem too sure of that last idea, but it was worth giving a shot. He walked over toward where the, the Human had just exited through...

"HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEẺ̘̈́E͐̒͒Ë͓̯̼̣́̑ͤẼ̬̝͔̲̣̘̱ͪL̴̯̻͈̮̱L̳̝̻̉̉̊ͦ͡Ĺ̟̫͈L̞̇͛̌̉ͩ̍L͉͖̬̖̠͑ͧͮ̑L͕̬̝͖̗ͦ͑͒͋̇L̘͕̻͠L̷͇͎̮̠̈̑ͪ̌ͩ̚͝L̖̩̦͍͈̳̱͊ͬ̈͒̀͋Ļ̭̝͎̺̖̩͚͙̅͐͐ͩͧ͢Ḻ̷̟̅̇̈ͬ̂͗̅͡L̸̢̨͊̔͐͑̈̒ͣ҉̨̙͙͈̳͓̮̤̦͕̪͉̖͇̰̲͎L̶̠̦͇̰̲̖̟̗̩̥̓̉̐ͪ̽̓ͧ̎̽̕͜L̡̹̮̻͍̪̥̫̫̗̩̰͓͔͆̑̈́ͩ͋̍̐̋ͭͭ̾̅̎ͮ̍̽͞͞Ļ̴̪͔̭̻͇̲̺͉̏̀̍͒͑ͣͮ͐̋L͉͔ͪ̓L͙̯̓ͯ͒̌ͩ̄ͪ͆͟L͚̫̫͇ͅL̶̥͍̙̻̜̠̋ͧ̔̌L̗̈́̌̔̾̚L̡͋̀̓͆̋̅P̥̮͈̥͍̎͌̎͠P̢͕̆ͩͩ̍̍ͤP̻͐ͬ̓P̱̽̾̓͒̿̏P̸̻̤̭̞̦̓͋͐̓̉ͬͅP̡͎̖ͬP̩̹̞ͯ̎͊̆PPPPPPPPPP!"

The sound that came from his mouth was corrupted and full of static, but its intention was clear to those that heard it.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:04:46 29/09/2014 by Wolfgang
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#218 Posted: 05:13:03 29/09/2014
I hear my name called and reappear out of the darkness. Approaching the cage I see the state that Wolfy is in and sigh. I am hated by animatronics and humans alike, but this one looks like it needs my help. Pushing several buttons in succession I open up the cage and pick up Wolfy.

"Shh, its going to be okay, Wolfy. It's me, Talos. Everything is going to be fine, Fang. I'll take care of everything, I promise," I say gently stroking Wolfy with my claws.
#219 Posted: 12:13:52 29/09/2014
Crystal jumped to the top of the ceiling. "What's happening?" she asked nervously.
---
#220 Posted: 20:51:23 29/09/2014
I carry Wolfy to my chambers and gathering some supplies from all the scrap heaps around my prison, I get to work. Fang is probably watching me as I do this. My golden eyes gleam in the darkness as I do all I can for Wolfy. I plug him into a charger as I work. If Fang can find the light he and Wolfy will know the truth behind all my fear and the hatred of both animatronics as well as humans,
#221 Posted: 21:30:05 29/09/2014
As Fang turned to notice Wolfy being carried away, he started to approach, but decided it best to be as quiet as possible. This... 'Talos' person had offered to help, but he wasn't entirely sure what that entailed, so he tried to move as quietly as he could towards where the shrouded figure was taking his Alpha.
---
#222 Posted: 21:44:24 29/09/2014
"Crystal, it's ok... Just follow me, I saw the Manager's Office near the Frozen Forest" I said

"It's ok buddy, you can tell me, I promise that I won't tell anyone" Ki said

"Foxy, I know this is bad timing, but when we hugged, did you feel anything?" Virtu asked
---
TheReptileGirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1197
#223 Posted: 00:39:00 30/09/2014
((hey, would it be too late to join? I'd really be interested being apart of this!))

Name: Ria Newosin
Species: Human
Appearance: She has shaggy brunette hair, and eyes that are a vibrant hazel-green. Her skin is a tanned-white with freckles speckling her face. She is rather tall and well built, and bears a small scar across her lip from a childhood accident. She wears an orange t shirt and men's jeans, sagging a little but fit rather snugly.
Personality: She is rather snarky and ambitious, she also has some anger issues, and can become frustrated quite easily. She does have a fear of animations and things that aren't really alive. She is loud and full of pride, but can be broken easily.
History: n/a
Other: n/a
---
It's a no from me.
#224 Posted: 01:57:36 30/09/2014
"Trust me", Gabe said, "You probably wouldn't believe me even if I told you." Gabe flashed a soft smile, but one just wide enough to reveal his canine teeth were a bit longer than that of the average human.

Foxy hesitated, and turned his head away from Virtu, looking somewhat downward. "Well, the truth be... I'm not entirely sure. I, er, felt a bit of an attachment, to be honest, but a lot has happened tonight, and I'm not sure I'm in me right mind."
---
#225 Posted: 02:22:05 30/09/2014
"Ok" Virtu said

"I'm an animatronic with emotions, do you think people believe me?" Ki asked "Of course I'll believe you"
---
#226 Posted: 02:29:24 30/09/2014
"Well, okay, I'll try... you know those two wolf animatronics that're here? Now imagine one of them, but made of flesh and bone, and with real fur. Now imagine it being much more muscular, and about seven and a half feet tall, with glowing yellow eyes." Gabe nervously explained.

Foxy subtly grabbed Virtu's hand with his good one, figuring it wasn't something overtly romantic, but it implied similar feelings.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:57 30/09/2014 by Wolfgang
#227 Posted: 02:39:49 30/09/2014
Virtu smiled "Thanks Foxy" She said

"You mean a werewolf?" Ki asked

"Come on guys! We have to get across the Frozen Forest bef Sssnake kills us all!" I said
---
#228 Posted: 02:48:44 30/09/2014
Gabe cringed at hearing that word. "Y-yeah. A *gulp* werewolf. Well, would you believe they exist?"
---
#229 Posted: 02:53:21 30/09/2014
"Yeah, it's obvious based on your fangs" Ki said before hugging Gabe "But it's ok, you're still a good guy"
---
#230 Posted: 02:59:54 30/09/2014
Gabe was surprised by this, but he put his arms around Ki in return. "You know what? You are, too. You're the first person I know that's been okay with it, you know, aside from my dad. But he's one too, so I'm not entirely sure that counts. Anyways... I really appreciate it."
---
#231 Posted: 03:34:49 30/09/2014
"No problem buddy" Ki said
---
#232 Posted: 15:28:00 30/09/2014
Gabe focused on reverting at least his eyes and teeth to be more human, his irises regaining their natural grey tone, his canines becoming normal. "Er, is this better? Usually I'm better at hiding things like this, but it's hard to when you're recovering from stab wounds." He pulled open the parts of his t-shirt's shoulders that were pierced to show where he'd been stabbed minutes before, but they looked like they were mostly healed up. "I guess it's a good thing you guys aren't made from silver, it's way too impractical for use in anything but jewelry."
---
#233 Posted: 20:09:36 30/09/2014
"Yeah, I'm getting used to this shiny new chrome leg that Austin had to attach to me" Ki said as he pointed to his new leg
---
#234 Posted: 21:44:26 30/09/2014
"That might be a bit hard to explain to the management, but I'll help you find some faux fur to cover it up tomorrow. Er, later today, that is, since it's after midnight."
---
#235 Posted: 21:46:44 30/09/2014
Soon Wolfy is all fixed up and charged up. I unplug him and vanish into the darkness again. My glowing golden eyes are all that is visible in the pitch black. My claws and teeth are deep red, stained red with the blood of the one's I killed. I watch Fang and Wolfy from within the darkness. I say nothing as I watch over them.
#236 Posted: 21:52:12 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: As soon as you put something in the other section, Reptile, you're good! Just re-read the rules, okay?

Wolfy's visual receptors booted up and he saw Talos working away at his very broken chassis. He had most likely opened up the coding compartment and was rewiring...
But that wasn't the point. The point was to warn him before...
"Axi-" That was the only word he got out before he shut down. Again. There was no hope. Axil was coming.
----------------
Chi decided he'd better get up and move around, before he fell asleep and got killed. Standing up, he moved out of the office and headed towards some kind of darkened hidden room, where he heard a lot of noise. Then he saw the group of humans and animatronics. Friends? Hostages? Victims? What was going on? Running as fast as he could, he suddenly tripped on a broken floorboard.
Right. In front. Of Kigali.
"Gah." Was the only word he could muster before he froze with fear.
---
#237 Posted: 22:01:31 30/09/2014
Replugging Wolfy into the charger, I stand some distance from him and Fang. My golden eyes gleam deep within the darkness. Though before I vanish into the darkness, both Wolfy and Fang see my blood stained fangs and claws.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:04 30/09/2014 by Wyrstel
#238 Posted: 22:06:18 30/09/2014
Other: She likes to keep a bottle of pepper spray in her pocket and a small pocket knife, but she has never really used it. She also easy to anger.
-------------------------------------------
The clicking and jingling of keys could be heard coming from the front entrance, one of the night security guards was late on the first night of the job. With a loud swing of the door opening and locking behind her, she rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. "Oh boy.. Well this is great, get stuck behind a slow moving dump=truck, and now I'm late on my first night! Okay.. Now where is this o-" She examined the small place, a cold shiver being struck down her spine. She eyed the various animations in the space. Why did I even join a job like this?

Scooting by them, she hesitantly waved a hand, remembering on her instructions that they are able to move around. "H-hi~?.. D-don't mind me, I ugh.. Just headin' to the office.." Pacing herself down the hallway, she rushes into the room and skidded into the chair with a sigh of relief. "This is gonna be a looong night."
---
It's a no from me.
#239 Posted: 22:18:21 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheReptileGirl
Other: She likes to keep a bottle of pepper spray in her pocket and a small pocket knife, but she has never really used it. She also easy to anger.
-------------------------------------------
The clicking and jingling of keys could be heard coming from the front entrance, one of the night security guards was late on the first night of the job. With a loud swing of the door opening and locking behind her, she rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. "Oh boy.. Well this is great, get stuck behind a slow moving dump=truck, and now I'm late on my first night! Okay.. Now where is this o-" She examined the small place, a cold shiver being struck down her spine. She eyed the various animations in the space. Why did I even join a job like this?

Scooting by them, she hesitantly waved a hand, remembering on her instructions that they are able to move around. "H-hi~?.. D-don't mind me, I ugh.. Just headin' to the office.." Pacing herself down the hallway, she rushes into the room and skidded into the chair with a sigh of relief. "This is gonna be a looong night."

Sorry, still not accepted, please re-read the rules.
---
#240 Posted: 23:28:47 30/09/2014
((What? I did what you asked?))

EDIT

((OH CRAP I JUST REALIZED WHAT YOU MEANT IN THAT SECTION! Sorry, at first I didn't understand what you wrote down, I personally thought it was something random. Foxy the Pirate of course, again, terribly sorry!))
---
It's a no from me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:04 30/09/2014 by TheReptileGirl
#241 Posted: 00:18:56 01/10/2014
Deep within the darkness, I stand guard over the two wolf animatronics. Then images of animatronics grouping up and ganging up on me to restrain me, from killing any more than I already have. My jaws and claws dripping with fresh human blood, the ravaged corpses of the slain, laying beneath my feet. Then the battle between me and the animatronics as I fight to get to the remaining few humans. The clang of steel against steel echoes in my ears. Last of all the sounds of dozens of heavy chains rattling and scraping against the floor, the agonizing weight of the chains on me, the pure hatred and disgust of the remaining few humans and the animatronics, worst of all the malicious smile of the animatronic that collared me, chained my head bowed and locked all the locks, before leaving with all the others. Wolfy would be alright. I however had no idea about myself.
#242 Posted: 02:05:45 01/10/2014
*Fang watched from farther back, having done his best to make sure his presence was unknown, and he'd decided he'd seen enough. This... this Talos wasn't normal, but for the time being, he helped Alpha, and wasn't an enemy. That was enough to know, so he headed back towards his usual territory.*
---
#243 Posted: 22:05:39 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nah, it's okay, Reptile. I should have made it easier to notice. You are now in!

Then, finally, Wolfy was pulled into the reaches of automatic lockdown. At least, his A.I. was. He got up, off the table. Locking up his coding compartment, he scanned the area. Only Fang registered, but he was well aware of Talos' presence. Wolfy approached Fang, bowing his head in greeting.
"Konichiwa, brother." He said, in a deeper voice than normal. "I am alright. That... freakout. I'm okay now." He seemingly grinned evilly, but it was hard to see in the darkness. Wolfy headed towards to door, seeming more formal than usual in his usually laid-back gait.

OOC: Sorry, this area was longer, but there was some information that would give away the surprise! -evil grin-
---
#244 Posted: 22:27:11 01/10/2014
Eyeing in on her camera's with a flick of her finger, she watches the animal-robots freely explore the small building. She didn't feel to comfortable about this, she especially didn't feel too fond about the metallic wolf. Where was his fur? She thought curiously, swiveling her index on the zoom, getting a closer look. "Weiiird.. How can kids even enjoy playing with these things? They're so.. So.." Ria stumbled over her words, trying to think of a proper name for the animatronics. "..Ghoulish." Dropping the tablets screen onto her lap, she spun around in her chair and kept focus on the clock, only ten minutes till one.
---
It's a no from me.
#245 Posted: 22:34:52 01/10/2014
"Konnichiwa?" he thought, What's that supposed to mean? Well, he's up and walking... that's a good sign, but... well, I should keep an eye on... what is that?
He looked directly at a red dot that lit up, piercing through the darkness, on a nearby corner of the wall. It didn't look alive, but it was moving from left to right, so... maybe it's friendly? He decided to wave, while looking directly at the camera, flashing a smile.
---
#246 Posted: 22:51:17 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Noting the red dot, Wolfy turned to it as he walked out. He made somewhat of a hiss-growl at it, walking away as the door opened.
You aren't gonna be alive for long buddy, that's for sure. He thought.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#247 Posted: 23:05:54 01/10/2014
OOC: I'll try to fit in.... hang on!

I walked into Freddys pizza pallor. (Right? I can't remember) I see camera's and the phone. "This place... I like it so far!" I said.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#248 Posted: 23:19:03 01/10/2014
As she flipped through her camera's eyes, she halted at one room and simply stared at the screen. Is it.. Looking at.. Me?? Peering closer into the image, she nearly fell out of her chair with the sudden grin, a loud and crashing thud echoed the halls with a pained groan soon coming after. "Holy crap...! They can see me through the cameras!?" Spinning her head to the open security door, she gulped and slowly pulled up her chair from the floor. "I really wish I can close that thing." The brunette whined softly as she peeked her head out of the open door, examining the dark hallway. "This is so not worth $160."
---
It's a no from me.
#249 Posted: 23:36:06 01/10/2014
Fang followed closely behind Wolfy, feeling something was off, but not entirely sure what
"U-um, Wolfy? Is everything okay?"
---
#250 Posted: 23:38:41 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Eevee and Reptile, you can team up, if you'd like. Otherwise you may work alone.

Wolfy took a quick look at his internal map.
Guard's room is... He lifted his arm and pointed somewhat northeast. Gesturing towards Fang to follow him, he crouched down on all fours and bolted off.

1:10 am
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me