Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
First | Page 2 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#51 Posted: 15:11:42 17/09/2014
"What was that?" I said as I ran out of the Security Room. I ran over to where the sounds were coming from and saw Crystal "Hey, why are you yelling ma'am?" I asked "I've never seen you, so sorry I don't know your name, I'm Austin"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#52 Posted: 16:25:26 17/09/2014
"I'm Crystal." Crystal said. "I need some help. The guard froze the animatronics up and now I can't move. Could you please hit the button again?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#53 Posted: 01:01:39 18/09/2014
"If I can find it, I will certainly press it" I said before walking to the Pirate Ship "How am I supposed to hit a button that's outside of the building when I'm locked in?" I asked myself, the door to the Captain's Quarters was unlocked, so I want inside to see what was inside "Hello, Foxy sir... You might not remember me, but I was the kid you took care of one night 10 years ago" I said as I walked through the room
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#54 Posted: 02:37:35 18/09/2014
*The frozen Foxy let out a weak, garbled screech, as something visibly and audibly sparked from within his chest gash.*
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#55 Posted: 02:52:03 18/09/2014
I walked over to Foxy "What have they done to you buddy? I need to fix you somehow. I promise that I will bring you back to your former glory." I said as I hugged the animatronic fox
---
#56 Posted: 03:01:59 18/09/2014
*The animatronic fox let out a garbled sound that was, to say the least, calm and non-threatening.*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:06 18/09/2014 by Wolfgang
#57 Posted: 03:32:17 18/09/2014
I searched the room and found a tool box and some spare parts for Foxy "Here, let me replace you voicebox buddy" I said as I showed him the replacement voicebox
---
#58 Posted: 05:07:52 18/09/2014
Foxy tried to move his head up and down, but found himself unable to. The only motors he could really move were those in his eyes. He looked up, then down, up, then down, trying his best to simulate a nod with what little movement he could muster.

Fang, on the other hand, was in the Frozen Forest when his motors were shut down, and he was currently stuck in a pose he'd struck while singing. One of the guards approached him curiously. "Hey, I haven't seen you around here... you wouldn't happen to be one of the newer models, would you?" Gabe asked, while tapping the white wolf's chassis.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#59 Posted: 14:10:13 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Wolfy growled as Gabe tapped on Fang. Nobody even layed a finger on my pack.
He tried to move his broken arm, and found he was able to move the scraggly wires. He brushed them against the fake snow and some sparks travelled up the tree, turning off a light. Wolfy grinned mischievously. He brushed the wires against the snow, then waited. Every little light in the entire Frozen Forest wing turned off. It was pitch black. Wolfy closed his eyes and made a low growling sound.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#60 Posted: 18:59:30 18/09/2014
"Ok, I have to take your face off for a moment to access the machinery. It might hurt" I said as I removed Foxy's face. I removed the broken voicebox and quickly installed the replacement. After I put Foxy'd face back on, I asked "That better buddy?"
---
#61 Posted: 05:18:13 19/09/2014
Fang's expression remained like that of curiosity, moving a bit in the dark "I'm... not sure how to answer that. What exactly... are you?"

He started circling the human, figuring that even if the other animatronics freezing up was some sort of game, it was worth losing to get a good look at such a strange creature. Gabe, however, was keeping a close eye on the animatronic's glowing eyes. "I'm what you'd call a Human. How have you not seen one, since you, um, work here?"

"Well, they don't exactly let me up on stage. Or out during the day, I usually just nap. But... what exactly is a human? I mean, you don't look like you're made of metal... are you? You look kinda funny"

The human sighed. "Well, we have bones, which are like your steel supports, we have muscles, which are like motors, and we have skin, which is sort of like your outsides. But about you... how can you move? Like, did they ever sync you to the emergency override system?"
---
#62 Posted: 18:49:01 19/09/2014
((What about Foxy? I finished replacing his voicebox))
---
#63 Posted: 19:54:25 19/09/2014
(Ah, forgot about that! Sorry!)

The fox animatronic was still frozen, but his new voicebox gave out a small bit of feedback, which quickly subsided. "Arr, that seems to be doin' the trick, matey. Do you think you could do an ol' seafox a favor and unfreeze me? I'm not sure how much longer these ol' joints will hold up."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:45 19/09/2014 by Wolfgang
#64 Posted: 20:53:31 19/09/2014
"Apparently the button that locked you guys up is in some other building, and me and my friends are locked in" I said before remembering that night he kept me safe "So, how have you been? I haven't seen you since that night"
---
#65 Posted: 05:23:24 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
11:30 pm

Mike turns to the remote.
"Agh, left this bloody thing on again." He reached for the button and clicked on it.
Every animatronic is now unfrozen.
"Gotta learn to be less of a bloke sometime."
--------------------------
Wolfy sighed with relief after he felt his joints unlock. He got up, making a high creaking noise. The lights were still shut off, and he had his optical recievers still closed. He crept up silently behind Gabe, then howl-screeched as loud as he could, opening his eyes at the last second.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#66 Posted: 11:28:56 20/09/2014
Ki stretched as he was unfrozen, he heard Wolfy howl and ran over, watching from behind a tree

Virtu got up and immediately went back to the ship "Foxy, there's something important I have to tell you" She said
---
#67 Posted: 11:31:54 20/09/2014
Crystal moved her tail. To her surprise, her joints were unlocked and she could move again. She flew out of the snow and readied another one of her traps.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#68 Posted: 16:55:10 20/09/2014
The Fox started to reply, but was interrupted partway through, "Yarr, well aside from bein' in such a state of disrepair and not bein' allowed near- what is it, Virtu? I be reconnectin' with an ol' pal."

*Of the two people accompanying Wolfy in that room, Fang was the one more surprised by the noise, tripping over his own feet right into his packmate*

(Is it okay if I give my Human a supernatural ability that might make things more interesting? It might be interesting to see how the lupine animatronics react to a lycanthrope, and the other Guards for that matter.)
---
#69 Posted: 17:05:04 20/09/2014
"Wait, you two know each other?" Virtu asked

"Yeah! When I was 5, I got locked in one night and Foxy looked after me, but what do you want to tell Foxy?" I asked

Virtu looked at Foxy "I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time, but I didn't have the courage until today. Foxy... I'm in love with you" She said, embarrassed at how Foxy and/or Austin would react
---
#70 Posted: 18:32:43 20/09/2014
Crystal pulled a tripwire and fake snow covered Foxy, Austin, Virtu, and Kigali. She fled deeper into the Frozen Forest.
---
#71 Posted: 19:12:32 20/09/2014
((Um... Foxy, Virtu, and I are in the Captain's Quarters room of the pirate ship))

"Crystal, I just want to be your friend" Ki said after following the sound of Crystal fleeing. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't because he didn't have tear ducts. He wiped off the fake snow and looked around for Crystal
---
#72 Posted: 21:03:41 20/09/2014
((Whoops. Guess I should read more closely.))

Crystal ran near the security room. She tripped on a trap that she laid there and a net entangled her. "Rrrrrragh!" she growled.
---
#73 Posted: 21:22:09 20/09/2014
Ki walked to the Security Room "Crystal, this is what happens when you spend all your time setting up pranks. I just wanted to be your friend, but you don't care about anything but your pranks" He said before getting Crystal out of the net and walking away
---
#74 Posted: 21:32:56 20/09/2014
Crystal lunged at Ki. "You don't care about anything but being all 'goody-goody'!" she growled. "I bet you've never had a day of fun in your life! We're made to scare people, not help them!" She slapped Ki with her twin tails, sending him flying.
---
#75 Posted: 21:50:55 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wolfgang
The Fox started to reply, but was interrupted partway through, "Yarr, well aside from bein' in such a state of disrepair and not bein' allowed near- what is it, Virtu? I be reconnectin' with an ol' pal."

*Of the two people accompanying Wolfy in that room, Fang was the one more surprised by the noise, tripping over his own feet right into his packmate*

(Is it okay if I give my Human a supernatural ability that might make things more interesting? It might be interesting to see how the lupine animatronics react to a lycanthrope, and the other Guards for that matter.)

(Of course, so long as you keep it non-OP and don't kill people left and right.)
(Also, waiting for Gabe to react to howling)

Chi sat down in the guard's room. He sighed.
"This place brings back nightmares.)
---
#76 Posted: 22:16:13 20/09/2014
"I've had fun everyday since I was brought here! We were made to entertain children, that's what I've done for years until that day. Do you know what it's like to see people pass you by like you don't exist? That was my life for 3 and a half years! I learned that being a nice guy was the key to being happy. That's why I'm always so nice, because I don't want to go back in the cage! I don't want to go back in the cage!" Ki cried as the memories of his prison came back to him. He curled into a ball and slowly rocked back and forth, muttering something that couldn't be heard
---
#77 Posted: 22:23:09 20/09/2014
((Can I create a new character?

Name: Sssnake

Species: Snake Animatronic

Appearance: Sssnake is a green snake animatronic. She has a rattlesnake's rattle, a cobra's hood, large fangs, and a constricting body.

Personality: Sssnake is a killer, the worst of the animatronics. She is impossible to reason with.

History: Sssnake was originally made by Crystal to help her with pranks. Unfortunately, a glitch in the program due to Crystal's lack of skill made her totally evil and incredibly dangerous. She first appeared to the outside world during the Frozen Forest's one-year anniversary, when she killed a guard and injured two others. She was locked up but escaped somehow and is now roaming somewhere.

Other:

--------

Name: Peyton

Species: Human

Appearance: Peyton is a tall human with long, wavy brown hair, freckles, and green eyes. She wears a green hoodie saying 'Ocean City New Jersey' on it and green pants. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail.

Personality: Peyton is a risk-taker, doing things that normal people wouldn't even think of doing. She plays soccer in her free time, and is a midfielder.

Other: She wants to be a stunt double some day.

Foxy the pirate is the best ever!!!
---
#78 Posted: 03:51:33 21/09/2014
(Sorry about that, forgot Gabe's reaction!)

Gabe nearly stumbled backwards, but caught himself at the last second on a nearby table. He looked around in the darkness, trying to figure out which way headed to the security room, but Fang's circling earlier had caused him to lose track of which direction was where.

Meanwhile, in Pirate Cove, Foxy was caught off guard, his eyepatch flipping up as his eyes lit with surprise. "Well, um, er, this be sudden. I'm, eh, still tryin' to process this..."
He looked really uncomfortable, unused to having to make decisions like that on the spot.
---
#79 Posted: 04:34:03 21/09/2014
"I understand if you don't feel the same way Foxy" Virtu said as she looked at the floor

I put my hand on the female fox's shoulder "It's ok, give him a minute" I said
---
#80 Posted: 13:53:29 21/09/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
"I've had fun everyday since I was brought here! We were made to entertain children, that's what I've done for years until that day. Do you know what it's like to see people pass you by like you don't exist? That was my life for 3 and a half years! I learned that being a nice guy was the key to being happy. That's why I'm always so nice, because I don't want to go back in the cage! I don't want to go back in the cage!" Ki cried as the memories of his prison came back to him. He curled into a ball and slowly rocked back and forth, muttering something that couldn't be heard

"Well, as long as you keep the worst pranks to the other animatronics, and use the pranks that scare away or cheer on the kiddies, you won't have trouble." Crystal suggested. "I've never been caught."
---
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#81 Posted: 15:04:59 21/09/2014
Can i join?

Name: Tyrant the T-Rex
Species: Animatronic T-Rex
History: Built in October 2012 he was activated quickly after he was finished when he awoke he attacked the people around him 4 people were seriously injured with 1 dead. before he was turned off but now in 2014 he's waking up.
Appearance: A large non-anthropomorphic Red T-Rex with jaws strong enough to break bone , two green eyes, he is tall enough to rub against the ceilings when hes standing at his tallest.
Personality: Destructive and aggressive yet primal seeing all humans as food, He is also cable of easily killing the unarmed human.
Other: injured Foxy, he is also slow and not stealthy, scared of golden Freddy, makes a stomping noise when he walks.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:46:09 24/09/2014 by ejb8
#82 Posted: 15:23:25 21/09/2014
((You don't need to post the same thing 3 times buddy))
---
#83 Posted: 15:31:03 21/09/2014
((I know my bad))
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:21 21/09/2014 by ejb8
#84 Posted: 16:23:07 21/09/2014
((You only need to post once, and he doesn't have a set time. Your idea is good, but we'll have to see what Dinorang says))
---
#85 Posted: 19:18:08 21/09/2014
((Ok sorry its my first day being a member))
---
#86 Posted: 19:33:02 21/09/2014
((Welcome to smilie!))
---
#87 Posted: 19:51:41 21/09/2014
((Hello StormDragon21 and thank you for the welcome!))
---
#88 Posted: 20:04:37 21/09/2014
((ejb8, can you please delete 2 of those 3 consecutive posts? I'm sure Dinorang won't like seeing a triple post))

Ki looked at Crystal "This isn't about pranks! Just forget about pranks for now! Just be who you really are... I want to know you... But you won't even try to talk to me about yourself... You just care about these childish and potentially dangerous pranks..." He said with obvious look of sorrow on his face
---
#89 Posted: 20:07:01 21/09/2014
Crystal looked at him. "Whatever." she said. "I'm going for a walk." She walked off, a proud look on her face.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#90 Posted: 17:46:55 22/09/2014
I'll join as well.

Name: Talos
Species: Animatronic Velociraptor
History: Built in october 2012 he was activated quickly after. Assisted the security guards with their overnight security watches. Then he was locked up after security guards abused/took advantage of him and he attacked and killed several overnight guards.
Appearance: Talos is a tall black and red non-antropomorphic velociraptor with teeth as well as claws sharp enough to cut through steel. He has fierce golden eyes and a collar around his neck with a chain leash.
Personality: Highly intelligent, is said to be able to use the security like the security guards and even sabatoge. He can move very, very fast and is extremely agile and dexterous for an animatronic. Highly misunderstood. Is a master of stealth. (More to be revealed in roleplay)
Other: Is currently chained up and locked up in a deep back room in Freddy's behind many, many other rejected and scrapped animatronics. Foxy, The Pirate.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:01:53 23/09/2014 by Wyrstel
#91 Posted: 22:49:14 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: As much as I loooove T-Rexes, ej, I'm gonna have to say no, he seems too OP, seeing how he almost killed the main cast,can scrape against the ceilings, and dent most likely titanium doors. Revise him and I'll say yes.
Also, Wrystel, if you can be more specific about what the guards did to provoke Talos, that'd be cool, but awesome idea on the animatronic guard assistant, just specify what they did to provoke him and you're good!

Wolfy ran to the door and ripped the power cords to shreds. The door crashed down and caused a lockdown alarm to start going off in the Frozen Forest. Wolfy tore out those cords too and the sirens stopped, whirring down to only the slow, cold breaths of vapor. Wolfy approached Gabe silently and sunk his claws into his shoulders, blood covering them.
"Be more careful next time..." He whispered in his creepy voice.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#92 Posted: 23:04:25 22/09/2014
(Recap? ;~smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#93 Posted: 23:34:16 22/09/2014
Quote: dinorang67
OOC: As much as I loooove T-Rexes, ej, I'm gonna have to say no, he seems too OP, seeing how he almost killed the main cast,can scrape against the ceilings, and dent most likely titanium doors. Revise him and I'll say yes.
Also, Wrystel, if you can be more specific about what the guards did to provoke Talos, that'd be cool, but awesome idea on the animatronic guard assistant, just specify what they did to provoke him and you're good!

Wolfy ran to the door and ripped the power cords to shreds. The door crashed down and caused a lockdown alarm to start going off in the Frozen Forest. Wolfy tore out those cords too and the sirens stopped, whirring down to only the slow, cold breaths of vapor. Wolfy approached Gabe silently and sunk his claws into his shoulders, blood covering them.
"Be more careful next time..." He whispered in his creepy voice.

((What about my characters?))
---
#94 Posted: 01:33:14 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now you're accepted, Wrystel!
What do you mean, Storm?
---
#95 Posted: 01:42:32 23/09/2014
((He made 2 new characters, look at post 77))
---
#96 Posted: 02:34:18 23/09/2014
Gabe gave out a quick, harsh growl before he could stop himself, unusual, since most humans would've reacted by screaming in pain. He breathed heavily, and replied, looking Wolfy straight in the eyes. "I'll be sure to."

Gabe, however, was worried, less so about the animatronics, but moreso about his fellow guards. He wasn't sure exactly how his, well, his curse would spread, but it sure as hell wasn't good that his blood covered the animatronic's claws.

He backed up, in a subtle attempt to shake the wolf's grip on his shoulders. "If you let me go now, I'll spare you the trouble of needing a messenger."

Things were much more lighthearted on the pirate ship, though. Foxy gulped, and if he were made of flesh, he'd definitely be sweating. "C-can ye give me 'til the end of the night to reply? I, well, I haven't quite thought about this enough."
---
#97 Posted: 02:50:44 23/09/2014
"Of course Foxy" Virtu said as she sat in a nearby chair "So, what were you two talking about?" She asked

"We were just catching up" I said before looking at Foxy "So, how are the others?" I asked
---
#98 Posted: 02:56:32 23/09/2014
"Well, everyone has been doing fine. They put me back in the shows and reopened me beautiful vessel, but the scallywags were too cheap to invest in a new voicebox" he pounded lightly on his chest with his hand, for emphasis "so they just dub over me lines with a speaker. But, it be nice to see the kids again, and especially nice to see ye."
---
#99 Posted: 03:04:23 23/09/2014
I smiled "Thanks Foxy" I said as I hugged Foxy "I've been getting by pretty good myself, I got a wonderful woman that I'm waiting for her to get ready for a relationship, and I'm in an awesome school now"
---
#100 Posted: 04:12:28 23/09/2014
Foxy returned the hug to the human, being sure to not press his hooked hand against his friend. "That's wonderful news, matey." He flashed as genuine a smile as an animatronic can muster.
---
First | Page 2 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me