Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#701 Posted: 21:41:38 15/11/2014
Gabe nodded to Foxy 2.0. "Yeah, let's head back to the others."

Foxy sighed. "It seems like as times go on, things get worse and worse for us... I mean, ye remember, right Bonnie? The time we thought any adult could be, well..." he trailed off, "Back then, though, we were just trying to keep the kids safe, but Axil... he's different."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#702 Posted: 21:21:23 17/11/2014
My golden eyes flash in the darkness. My many chains rattle as I shake my head vigorously to escape the wicked laughter, the intense hatred and the pain of what made me, who I am. Snake loves me despite it all, she would never want me to change who I am. I sigh and slowly close my eyes falling into a restless slumber.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#703 Posted: 19:05:53 21/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hehehe turns out Bonnie is male.
Oops.

Bonnie looked back at Talos.
"Hey, bud." She crouched down to his level. "We'll get you out."
Wolfy froze upon hearing Bonnie speak to Talos.
"I'm-- really sorry. That was Axil..." It was me. "He had taken me over and..." You did that on your own, numbskull. Wolfy nearly tore his arm off as he rubbed it with guilt.
"I'm lying... jealousy has always... it's always been a problem." He sighed and growled at himself, crouching beside Bonnie.
"All I wanna say is... sorry." Wolfy said calmly. Bonnie rested a hand on his shoulder. She smiled. Well, she was always smiling, I suppose.
"Great apology, hotshot." She teased. Wolfy groaned, unamused.
"I'm just teasing. You did good." She hugged Wolfy.
5:30 am
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#704 Posted: 22:36:49 21/11/2014
Foxy 2.0 nodded "Sure buddy" He said

I rubbed Wolfy's back "Its ok, like I said, just let me remove the remnants of Axil and I can make him the brother you always deserved" I said

Ki hugged Talos "We can get you out of this mess" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#705 Posted: 20:53:08 26/11/2014
I make no response for I have shut down. Though as they put in the disc, a series of questions appears on the screen. Once they answer them a password blocks them.
#706 Posted: 20:56:13 26/11/2014
"What would the password be?" I thought "Is it Freddy?" I asked
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#707 Posted: 21:09:02 26/11/2014
"Oh great, a password." Peyton complained. "Can't one thing go right for once?!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#708 Posted: 21:31:43 26/11/2014
Who was my only friend after the massacre? He would know the password. He would know everything.
#709 Posted: 23:03:49 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Wrystel THE RIDDLEMASTER IS HERE

Wolfy sighed. He wouldn't know. Talos would shut down for good. The security bots would put him down in his sleep.
No second chances. Go. Now.
"Think of anything, everything." He looked at Austin. "Input the main cast, input Talos, input my name, even. Just release him, please." He sobbed.
"I don't wanna be branded as a criminal again..." Wolfy cried softly. Bonnie rested her hand on his shoulder. Wolfy looked back at her. She hugged him and cried out, "You're not a monster. Those people are the monsters. Axil is the monster."
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#710 Posted: 02:56:24 27/11/2014
I try all of the suggestions "Nothing! We need you to say something Talos! Remember!" I cried

Ki got mad "Austin! Hack the thing already!" He yelled

I tried hacking past the password, but it only gave a hint
---
#711 Posted: 03:18:26 27/11/2014
No response comes from me for I have shut down. Security animatrons advance toward me, preparing to shut me down permanently. Time is ticking away, before freedom or death.
#712 Posted: 03:45:24 27/11/2014
Foxy rubbed the edge of his hook anxiously, as he worried about Talos. "Think... think, what might the password be, friend? I don't want to lose him again... if only we had some... wait a minute! Austin! The one thing he needs more than anything... try the password 'HELP'!"

Gabe and Foxy 2.0 made their way into the room by this point, Gabe was shocked by the scene that was unfolding. "What the hell is going on here?"
---
#713 Posted: 04:22:55 27/11/2014
Ki stood between Talos and the security bots "If you want him, you have to go through me!" He yelled

"And me" Virtu and Foxy 2.0 said as they joined Ki

I typed in help... and it worked! "Finally! Talos is innocent! Here is the proof!" I yelled at the bots
---
#714 Posted: 04:32:30 27/11/2014
The animatronic are not convinced. The others realise that my power cord has been purposely sabatoged. With the small supply of power I have, I speak. My eyes flickering as I do.

"The system that controlled them has been fried. They are following their last command, they were given. You have to shut them down manually. Hurry..." I say powering down again.
#715 Posted: 04:48:01 27/11/2014
Ki nods and the three start shutting down the security bots

I saw the cord "Oh no! We need to find something to fix this!" I said as I scrambled around the room and found a battery, jumper cables, and duct tape, I used all three to hook up a temporary power supply for Talos "There, I'll make something more permanent later"
---
#716 Posted: 04:53:15 27/11/2014
Gabe followed Foxy 2.0 as well as the original Foxy, as he rushed to defend Talos as well, his body warping and growing into its more monstrous form. Fang, however, sort of shrank back, and looked at Wolfy, giving him a confused look, unsure what to do.
---
#717 Posted: 05:03:08 27/11/2014
"Thank you," I stutter due to lack of power. My eyes continue to flicker.

The animatronic security bots after being shut down are returned to the security room.
#718 Posted: 13:10:38 27/11/2014
"Ok, so what's on the disc?" Ki asked

"Lets find out" I said
---
#719 Posted: 14:16:23 27/11/2014
Sssnake lunged at an animatronic, which knocked her aside. She landed on the broken cord, a surge of electricity going through her systems. Her red eyes flickered as the electricity started overriding her systems, shutting her down.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#720 Posted: 15:53:15 27/11/2014
((The security bots were all shut down, and they left the room too))
---
#721 Posted: 20:59:47 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
5:30 am
Wolfy looked at Fang. He nodded, as permission to help.
"Go as fast as you can. Go, save Talos." Wolfy's eyes shut closed and he focused his energy. Bonnie stood alongside him. She ran over to assist Sssnake. Holding Sssnake's head, Bonnie closed her eyes and let her energy transfer to the snake.
"Run." Were her last words that night.
Wolfy's eyes shot open.
"No." He simply stated. "They activated it." He heaved dryly.
"RUN! EVERYONE, GO!" He yelled, eyes flashing between red, lavender, and yellow. Wolfy held his head and shook it.

OOC: Final boss battle before 6!
---
#722 Posted: 21:45:01 28/11/2014
Ki used a nearby brick to smash Talos's chains, he then picked him up and ran

Virtu grabbed Bonnie and Foxy and followed Ki

Foxy 2.0 grabbed Sssnake and Gabe, then ran back to the secret office

I grabbed anything I could use before opening Wolfy "Umm... My USB!" I said as I remembered the little memory stick in my pocket, I stuck it in Wolfy and went to work "Ok, I'm gonna try and stop what's happening! Tell me what's wrong!" I yelled
---
#723 Posted: 22:58:43 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Surge! They activated Surge!"

OOC: YOU THOUGHT TWO CHARS WERE ENOUGH
NOPE

Name: Surge
Species: Giant Endoskeleton/Ultimate Security Bot
Personality: All it knows is kill.
Appearance: A gigantic endoskeleton with red dots for eyes. It bears a resemblance to a giant Terminator.
History: A military robot that never went into commission for fear of the Terminator series coming to life, this monster was shut down and stored, compacted, backstage at Freddy's. It is only used for emergencies, and THIS is an emergency.
Other: FINAL BOSS.
---
#724 Posted: 23:29:24 28/11/2014
I took out the USB and closed Wolfy "What do we do?" I asked
---
#725 Posted: 01:06:04 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Red eyes flicker on.
A hand reaches out of a small, compact cube. Claws extend and contract.
"Kill."
----
Wolfy's ears perk up.
"Fight." He says, in Axil's voice.
"Fight not for yourself. Fight for us." His eyes turn red.
"Fight for Freddy." Wolfy stands up and growls.
"Fight..." He closes his eyes. "For the world."

The roof falls in the storage room. A figure rises, at least 9 feet tall.
It raises a gun, loading it.
"Kill."
---
#726 Posted: 01:27:19 29/11/2014
I nod before running to the Manager's Office and grabbing the microphone "Guys! We need to fight! Its all riding on us! If we fail... Its over! So FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!!!" I yelled over the loudspeakers, I then ran to the room with Surge in it "I will end you!"
---
#727 Posted: 01:57:22 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Surge stares down at the human. It raises its blaster to fire.
"Kill." Surge freezes. A ripped-up tail sways around behind it, and electricity sparks out. Something jumps down, a gun loading and two red eyes opening.
"It's frozen until something attacks it, Austin. Here." Wolfy walks out from behind Surge and hands him a large sword.
"Kill it. End its pitiful life." His voice is still that of Axil's, but he does not cause any harm to Austin. Wolfy points his shotgun-hand at Surge's head, a sniper's cross-hair popping up atop the gun as Wolfy changes the mode. A red dot shines on Surge's upper head, and Wolfy waits.
"Kill it." He simply states.
---
#728 Posted: 02:44:15 29/11/2014
I held the sword "Wolfy, if we die, I want you to know, you're a great friend, if we survive this, I will find a way to make Axil nice" I said before lunging at Surge with the sword, jabbing it in his chest barely
---
#729 Posted: 04:03:56 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Wolfy nods as Surge's limbs unlock. It roars and grabs Austin. Wolfy focuses his shot and fires, Surge disoriented for a few seconds, long enough for Wolfy to fill its eyes with lead, rendering it blind.
"Now!" Wolfy signals for Austin to stab.
---
#730 Posted: 04:32:05 29/11/2014
I rip the sword out of Surge and stab it in the neck repeatedly
---
#731 Posted: 06:05:02 29/11/2014
(Mind if Fang went with Foxy 2.0 and Sssnake, instead of Gabe?)

Gabe ran into the room, and rushed towards Surge, and clung to its back, trying his best to restrain the endoskeleton's arms with his inhuman strength. "You let go of that kid... RIGHT... NOW!"
---
#732 Posted: 00:53:20 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Wolfgang That's fine!

Surge shook relentlessly, trying to get the angry werewolf off its back and in shock from the sword. Wolfy gets a few more shots in, before Surge hastily snatches Gabe off its back and roars at him. Wolfy panics, as Surge is holding Gabe in front of a vital area that Wolfy needs to shoot.
"G-Gabe! Try to get out! I n-need to shoot the-e-re!" He stammers worriedly, shutting his eyes and pleading for a point-blank. His voice stutters between
---
Bonnie's eyes blink open and she groans groggily.
"What..." She rubs her eyes. "Happened...?" The purple robot looks up at Virtu.
"What's going on?! Where's Wolfy?!" She yells.
---
#733 Posted: 01:06:46 30/11/2014
Sssnake lunged at Surge, hissing and rattling her tail. "Do not messsss with usssss." she hissed. "We'll find the truth about Talossss, and he will no longer be a prisssssoner."
---
#734 Posted: 01:14:10 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Surge tilts its head. Upon hearing the name Talos, he is triggered to activate 'Total Demolish' mode.
"Tell me where Talos is." It grabs Sssnake and tightens its grip on her. "And I will kill snake robot last." Wolfy whimpers and takes his shot, Surge moving Gabe to look at Sssnake. Wolfy shoots at Surge's vital cord, and Surge freezes.
---
#735 Posted: 01:39:49 30/11/2014
I drop the sword, tired from stabbing "Is it over?" I asked

"He's fighting something, but I think its over" Virtu said
---
#736 Posted: 06:23:19 30/11/2014
I rush over to Snake, standing protectively over her. My golden eyes flash in the light. My chains rattle loudly alerting Surge.
#737 Posted: 07:01:55 30/11/2014
Realizing the danger Talos was in, Gabe lifted himself onto all fours, and rushed at Surge as quickly as he could. He lept straight towards the animatron, trying his best to bull-rush it.
---
#738 Posted: 18:20:01 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Wrystel Surge is lifting Sssnake in the air.

Surge unfreezes as soon as Gabe hits it, falling to the floor and taking out the backstage wall.
"Now." Wolfy simply states. He lets Axil take him completely over and jumps down to all fours, rushing at Surge and tearing its arm apart. He howls in aggressive power as Surge's right arm sparks and falls off.
Bonnie's ears perk up as she hears the howl.
"It's not over." She says, before getting up and bolting backstage.
---
#739 Posted: 18:27:55 30/11/2014
Virtu and Ki run over and see Axil tearing Surge apart "Oh no" They both said at the same time

I hit the ground, hard "My back!" I yelled in pain, I couldn't feel my legs or move them

Foxy 2.0 entered the room and saw everything "My god... This is horrible" He said
---
#740 Posted: 20:39:58 30/11/2014
Quote: dinorang67
Surge tilts its head. Upon hearing the name Talos, he is triggered to activate 'Total Demolish' mode.
"Tell me where Talos is." It grabs Sssnake and tightens its grip on her. "And I will kill snake robot last." Wolfy whimpers and takes his shot, Surge moving Gabe to look at Sssnake. Wolfy shoots at Surge's vital cord, and Surge freezes.

"I'll never tell you, ssskinlesss animatronic!" Sssnake hissed. "Talosss dessservesss to be free."
---
#741 Posted: 22:15:50 30/11/2014
I leap at Surge, chomping down on his arm, that is holding Snake. My eyes burn with fury. My talons and claws dig deep into him.
#742 Posted: 00:24:54 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Surge screams in pain, gripping its arm, crushing Talos' hands.
Bonnie's eyes burn like fire. Surge will pay.
She runs as fast as she can towards Surge, and rips out a shard of its chest. She repeatedly stabs it until the beast stops.
Then she realizes what she's done.
But it's too late now.
Every animatronic locks up.
And the night...
is over.

6:00 am
OOC: Sorry if that ended abruptly, humans can still move, but the SWAT team's coming soon to ship Surge back.
FNaF 2 RP coming soon!
THE END
FOR NOW
---
#743 Posted: 00:53:12 01/12/2014
Ki, Virtu, and Foxy 2.0 froze in place

I crawled over to Wolfy, opened him, stuck my USB in him and downloaded Axil's data. I pulled out the USB, closed Wolfy, then passed out
---
#744 Posted: 05:29:35 01/12/2014
Gabe staggered over to where Austin was, and tried his best to pick the human up, barely holding up his weight. "I got ya, kid." he said, as he put Austin on a nearby table, laying him on his back as gently as he could. "Easy does it..." he said, before stumbling towards the wall he'd laid the picture on. He sat down, and tightly held it against himself, before letting out a large yawn, not even bothering to shift back into his human form. He hugged the picture, muttering one last phrase before he dozed off...

"I will never... leave you..."
---
#745 Posted: 00:59:46 02/12/2014
I fall to the ground in terrible agony. My hands are crushed! I scream in agony, unable to ignore the pain.
#746 Posted: 01:31:45 02/12/2014
I slowly wake up "There has to be a phone somewhere" I said, I tried to move my legs, but I just fell off the table "Great!" I grumbled as I crawled over to the phone. I barely grabbed it and dialed 911 "Hello, I'm at Freddy Frazbear's, please send an ambulance or two. Also, inform the owner about what happened. Tell him, everything is going to be ok" I said before hanging up the phone and passing out again
---
#747 Posted: 01:48:55 02/12/2014
Peyton slowly opened her eyes, taking in the surroundings. Where am I? she thought. She had almost no memory of the past. All she could think of was the word Talos. Her mind felt like it was empty, void of all memories.

Peyton turned to the left. There was a giant robot creature, 9 feet tall. She gulped, and turned away, closing here eyes.
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#748 Posted: 03:00:12 02/12/2014
It says it's open, so I want to join. Ok

My Character:
Name: Jack
Species: Human
Appearance: Dirty Blond hair, read leather jacket, blue jeans, blue eyes, super pale skin, and sun glasses.
Personality: Very cool, sorta snotty, because he is super rich. A little bit of a rebel, but people like him. He is also nice.
History: His dad owns Johnsson to Johnson (The like shampoo/lotion company) and he is mad at his dad so he goes and sneaks out with his friends. He goes hoping to get a viral video on youtube.
Other: He is hot. smilie LOl. He also brought his camera.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#749 Posted: 03:34:31 02/12/2014
((Actually, the RP is wrapping up, the final boss was just defeated and I'm guessing it will be closed soon))
---
#750 Posted: 07:57:20 02/12/2014
Fang, still not properly linked to the animatronics' systems, was able to free-roam. He headed for the container he'd been stored in as usual (as the owner thought he was completely inactive) only to see Austin collapsing as he passed through the room. "Austin!" he called out, and he rushed towards the teenager. "He's... he's out cold. Well... I don't want to leave him here alone... I guess, I should stay here, and protect him." he said, sitting down next to the human.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me