Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
First | Previous | Page 14 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#651 Posted: 19:56:19 02/11/2014
Foxy 2.0 hugged Gabe "It will be ok, lets just find your father and talk to him" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#652 Posted: 21:40:08 02/11/2014
"Yeah, let's go" the bestial being uttered, unable to hide the dread in his distorted voice.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#653 Posted: 22:37:34 02/11/2014
Foxy 2.0 smiled and led Gabe to the older parts of the restaurant "Mr. Frazbear, can we talk?" He asked out loud

Virtu looked at Foxy "We need to find Austin

Ki looked over to them "Oh yeah, give him this" He said as he handed Foxy the files and the disc that had to do with Talos

I walked to the dressing room and saw Wolfy and the others "Hey guys" I said
---
#654 Posted: 02:52:13 03/11/2014
"Freddy?" Gabe called out, his tone colored with fear and worry. "Dad, are you here? Freddy?"

Foxy held Virtu's hand, and nodded to her "Alright, let's be off to be findin' Austin. Are you sure you're not comin, Ki?"
---
#655 Posted: 02:57:56 03/11/2014
"I'm sure, I'm going to check on the other animatrons, you know, Chica and Freddy" Ki said

Foxy 2.0 could hear the fear in Gabe's voice "Don't worry, I'll protect you" He said "Mr. Frazbear! Your son wants to talk to you!"

Virtu smiled and lead Foxy along, walking around the restaurant
---
#656 Posted: 03:53:55 03/11/2014
Foxy sighed. "Ah, this part of the building brings me back to the good ol' days. We'd get a new security guard and try to say 'ello, but they'd lock us away from their room... I even asked a guy if 'e wanted to play scrabble, but he just hid and shivered."

As Gabe nodded, suddenly he clutched his head in pain with both of his clawed hands. He clenched his eyes closed, as he growled in pain.
---
#657 Posted: 04:52:19 03/11/2014
"I would play Scrabble with you" Virtu said

Foxy 2.0 held Gabe "Mr. Frazbear, your son is in pain" He said
---
#658 Posted: 05:43:55 03/11/2014
"I know, darling, because I be smart. S.A.M.R.T ." Foxy said, his face illuminated with a brilliant metallic smile, highlighting his joke. I still can't believe that even after the horrible things I did to that other Foxy, she still likes me anyways... well, I'll be the best me that I can be for 'er.

Gabe whimpered and whined, the tapping of rain on the building's roof pounding in his sensitive ears like hail, the muffled crashes of thunder like cannons. A flash of lightning illuminates a window in a nearby room, the silhouette of a bear-like figure casting its shadow in the moment of light.
---
#659 Posted: 21:42:17 03/11/2014
"Mr. Frazbear, you need to help your son, he's in horrible pain" Foxy 2.0 said as he rubbed Gabe's back while still holding him

Virtu smiled and hummed a tune "Foxy, do you think Austin is ok?" She asked

((Don't forget about Fang Wolfgang))
---
#660 Posted: 03:36:17 04/11/2014
"I... I can't take it!" Gabe said, his muzzle receding into his face, and his fur retracting into his skin. The lightning flashes reveal yet another Freddy shadow in a doorway, as he shifts into his human form, his clothes molding around his form.

"Well, I suppose it's when they jump, but we usually jump when scared too, right? I suppose it could be either" Fang answered.

"Austin's a good kid, he's gonna be fine." Foxy chimed in, but his face showed an unnatural amount of worry on it. "He's always fine."
---
#661 Posted: 04:30:06 04/11/2014
Foxy 2.0 held Gabe "Its going to be ok Gabe, just stay with me buddy" He said

"Hey Fang, I see you're helping fix Bonnie, do you need me to help too?" I asked

Virtu looked at Foxy "What's wrong Foxy?" She asked
---
#662 Posted: 05:27:57 04/11/2014
Fang looked up at Austin. "Sure thing, any bit of help is appreciated!"

Foxy sighed. "It's just... hard to keep such a perky attitude all the time, but... I need to, I'm the captain, and the crew's morale depends on me own."

Gabe sighed as his form became smaller and more human-like. "It really puts stress on the mind, staying in that shape for so long, and I didn't want you to have to deal with, for lack of a better phrase, a chainsaw with fur."
---
#663 Posted: 20:01:18 04/11/2014
"Are you ok?" Foxy 2.0 asked as he looked up at Golden Freddy "Sir, I'm Foxy 2.0, you might not remember but this is your son Gabe"

I smiled and grabbed some parts and started to put Bonnie's face back together

Virtu hugged Foxy "As long as I have you, I'm as happy as possible" She said
---
#664 Posted: 20:18:31 04/11/2014
*Another flash of lightning struck, the doorway that Golden Freddy could be seen through suddenly empty, and the clang of a metal drawer opening could be heard. Gabe hesitantly walked into the room, looking around at the dust-covered desk and cabinets in the room. "This... this must've been his old work office, it looks a lot like the old one at home..." He didn't immediately notice, however, the one open drawer that wasn't coated in dust.

Fang looked at Austin curiously as he repaired Bonnie's face. "Wow, you're pretty awesome at this."

"Likewise, my sweet." Foxy said, embracing Virtu tightly, before letting go. "We should hurry with finding Austin, though, I don't want one of the old crew mistaking him for a skeleton."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:03 04/11/2014 by Wolfgang
#665 Posted: 20:32:07 04/11/2014
Virtu smiled "Of course" She said

Foxy 2.0 followed Gabe "I hope your dad will talk to you" He said

I finished the repairs "Thanks Fang, I tinker with machinery sometimes. Truth is I want to work here and repair you guys whenever you need me to" I said with a smile "Ever since that night Foxy took care of me, I've been working toward being there for all of you and getting the word out about how you guys really are"
---
#666 Posted: 20:52:52 04/11/2014
"He's not here, but... things still seem the same. Now that I think of it, this door was locked before we began the shift, why would-" As he walked, his shin banged right into the opened cabinet. "Ow! Dammit!" He sat down, then held his now-human hands over his shin. "It doesn't look like the skin broke..." he said, but his attention turned to the open drawer. He started to flip through the file casually. "These all look like pictures that some kid drew of-" He fell silent, slowing down his pace, looking at them slower. The pictures in the file were kids' drawings, of course, but all of the people in the drawings looked similar, with four distinct people present throughout them, save for the occasional handprint covered in feathers. "He kept them. All of the pictures, mine, my brother's, all of them."

Fang's tail began to wag. "Wait, you're the one who Foxy was talking about? Of course we'd be glad to have you!"

Foxy's ears perked up. "I be hearin' something from thataway!"
---
#667 Posted: 20:56:36 04/11/2014
"Then lets go" Virtu said

"Thanks Fang" I said with a smile

Foxy 2.0 looked at the pictures "Is this your family Gabe?" He asked
---
#668 Posted: 21:08:43 04/11/2014
Gabe smiled, and flipped through the drawings until he found an actual photograph. "Er, here they are. Man, I was just a pup back then. Er, figuratively speaking."

Foxy took Virtu's hand and nodded, as he began to sprint towards where he heard the noise.

"Er, forgive me for asking, but... what are humans like? I mean, you're the second one I've met..." Fang asked, looking at Austin expectantly.
---
#669 Posted: 21:18:15 04/11/2014
"You have a wonderful family Gabe" Foxy 2.0 said

Virtu followed Foxy

"We're a lot like you guys, but we have organs and flesh" I said
---
#670 Posted: 21:36:42 04/11/2014
"Thank you, Foxtron," Gabe said, with a smile on his face. He turned back to one of the pictures with a fond look in his eyes. "When he'd get home sometimes, I'd ask him how the animatronics were doing, at least, the four that were around at that time, and he'd talk about them like they were family, too. So, well, I guess all of you guys are a part of my family, the way I see it."

"Organs and flesh? Er... I don't get it." Fang said, tilting his head in confusion.
---
#671 Posted: 21:59:11 04/11/2014
"We can't survive most of what you can Fang" I said

"He was a great man Gabe, and you're great too" Foxy 2.0 said
---
#672 Posted: 22:11:16 04/11/2014
Gabe smiled at Foxy 2.0 "Er, thank you. I... I feel like that's what I needed to hear. He built this place from the ground up, and brought joy to other peoples' hearts in doing so, and I... I want to continue that legacy."

Fang's eyes lit up."Oh... so kinda like how if I touch a knife I'm fine, but if the knife touches a pizza, it slices right through? So humans are kinda made of piz-"

Fang's (rather flawed) train of thought was interrupted, as Foxy and Virtu burst through the doorway, Foxy's eyepatch flipping up. "Austin! We're here to save-... oh... you're okay?"
---
#673 Posted: 22:39:32 04/11/2014
"No problem buddy" Foxy 2.0 said

"We're not made of pizza" I said

Virtu giggled at Fang's assumption
---
#674 Posted: 22:57:10 04/11/2014
"Well, there's that phrase, 'you are what you eat', if all people eat is pizza, then how are they not-" Fang started to ask, before being interrupted by Foxy.
"Pizza's the only thing we be servin' here, but they eat other things at other places."
Fang's eyes went wide. "There's food other than pizza? And people are made of those foods!?"

Gabe pulled the key from the cabinet's lock, noting that there were a few additional keys on the ring before he pocketed it. "Well, I think he really did try to talk back, in the only way he could. And I've gotta say... his message got through."
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#675 Posted: 23:47:04 04/11/2014
"People aren't made out of foods." Peyton giggled. "Although it is true that we need to eat to survive."

"You're a great friend, Ki." Crystal made a purring sound.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#676 Posted: 23:48:56 04/11/2014
"I hope you did" Foxy 2.0 said

I facepalmed "That's a saying, its not actually true" I said
---
#677 Posted: 00:21:00 05/11/2014
"Hey, I've only been active for a short time." Fang said, rubbing the back of his head. "So, to get things straight, not everything everyone says is actually true. That, and organs are something soft like pizza, but isn't actually pizza?"

Foxy chimed in. "That's about the size of it."

"I'd like to look around in here a bit more... you know, it's probably old business documents, but I... I kinda want to get a feel for what he did." Gabe said to Foxy 2.0
---
#678 Posted: 00:30:46 05/11/2014
"Go ahead buddy, just tell me when you're done" Foxy 2.0 said

I smiled "I wonder how Bonnie is feeling" I said

Ki smiled "So, you do love me?" He asked
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#679 Posted: 00:38:58 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
5:00 am

Bonnie grinned cheerfully at her reflection.
"Thank you." She simply stated, adjusting her bow.

Wolfy turned to the figures in the room.
"Oh, Foxy! Hey, good to see you again." He happily said.
"Night's nearly done." He sighed. "Pretty eventful, eh?"
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#680 Posted: 00:42:57 05/11/2014
Crystal looked down. She didn't know how to explain her thoughts, or more likely programming, inside of her.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#681 Posted: 02:39:41 05/11/2014
"It was no problem Bonnie" I said

Virtu smiled "It sure was Wolfy!" She said cheerfully
---
#682 Posted: 03:14:35 05/11/2014
Foxy smiled. "Always great to see you too, Wolfy. We defects have to stick together."

Fang sighed. "So just another hour until I have to go back in the box again, huh? I mean, I'm not even supposed to be out."

After a few minutes of searching, Gabe finally decided on bringing one thing back with him, a single large family portrait that was hanging on the wall. "Ever since that day, my mother was heartbroken, she took down every family portrait that he was in, to not be reminded... it'll be nice to have one of all of us, even if it's only in my apartment."
---
#683 Posted: 03:21:43 05/11/2014
Foxy 2.0 smiled "Hopefully next time you two will interact" He said "Is there anything else you want from in here?"

Virtu looked at Foxy "You're not a defect, and neither is Wolfy" She said

"Well, I should probably find the others so we can get out of here before someone comes and we get in trouble" I said
---
#684 Posted: 03:28:58 05/11/2014
Foxy chuckled. "Well, if they let me back into a show, they'll probably let you guys back, too" he said, towards Wolfy and Fang" Oh, that reminds me! Austin, Ki wanted me to give this disk to you." he said, handing the flash drive to Austin

"I'm not sure" Gabe answered, setting the picture out of the door, and fiddling with the key he'd picked up earlier. "If this room's been sealed for this long, judging by the dust that's the case, and this key locks it, I won't have to worry about anything in here being disturbed. There, it works."
---
#685 Posted: 00:36:11 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Wolfy chuckled. "It's alright, Virtu, Foxy's right. We were defects." He gestured to Fang.
"Still feel weird, even though my 'brother' is dead." He made little quotation marks with his claws.
Bonnie stood up and hugged Foxy.
"Thanks again, when I was out you were the only one there with me." She softly explained. "You know what it feels like." Bonnie let go and turned to Virtu, then went wide-eyed.
"Oh, sorry, I just, wanted to thank him, it was, sorry." She stammered, backing away.
Wolfy raised an eyelid, amused.
"It's okay Bon, you didn't know."
"Thank you for helping me back there." Bonnie hugged Wolfy, and Wolfy hugged her back. They would both blush if they could.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#686 Posted: 00:50:33 06/11/2014
"Thanks buddy" I said

"Its ok Bonnie, I understand" Virtu said

Foxy 2.0 smiled "Well, something good came out of tonight for just about everyone" He said
---
#687 Posted: 01:06:53 06/11/2014
Fang walked up to Wolfy, giving a timid smile. "I know he was your brother, and it must be hard dealing with his loss, but... well, I hate seeing my own brother so upset." Fang said, putting his hand on Wolfy's shoulder. "I really hope you can make it through this... Alpha."

Foxy didn't resist the hug, but stepped toward Virtu as it broke, extending his good hand to Bonnie. "Trust me, ye'll never be alone, in that regard. We'll be there to support you as long as we're here.

"Well, we should probably get back to the others" Gabe said, holding the picture under his arm as he locked the door. "I don't think that good has come for Talos yet, and I want to make sure he gets it."
---
#688 Posted: 01:43:16 06/11/2014
"True, but by the look Ki had when he brought him up, he's not going to stop until Talos is free" Foxy 2.0 said

"I have an idea Wolfy. I've been working on an animatron that would fit in here, if I can comb your processors and systems, I bet I can find enough code to bring Axil back as a good guy" I said
---
#689 Posted: 02:19:06 06/11/2014
"I don't think he'll give up, either, but I still want to help him." Gabe replied. "Just like you've done for me."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#690 Posted: 07:14:01 07/11/2014
I nod as Wolfy apologizes to me. My golden eyes gleam in the light as I look at him. My chains rattle loudly as I reply.

"I understand, Wolfy. Trusting me will take some work. I understand."
#691 Posted: 20:02:18 07/11/2014
Foxy 2.0 nodded "I'll help as much as I can, tell you what, I'll be your personal animatron, whatever you need, I'll help you with it" He said

I looked at Talos "I swear that by this time tomorrow, you'll be free permanently buddy" I said
---
#692 Posted: 07:20:59 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The two did not break the hug hastily, Bonnie really wanting to thank Wolfy and Wolfy just providing sympathy and care. But they soon parted slowly and Wolfy nodded at Talos.
"Uh, didn't you have that disc that you gave Ki?" He asked. Bonnie turned to thank Virtu and Fang.
"I want to thank you both, and Foxy. You all helped me at one point." She bowed to them as a sign of friendliness and respect.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#693 Posted: 10:21:18 08/11/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#694 Posted: 12:31:56 08/11/2014
Virtu hugged Bonnie "It was no problem" She said

I pulled out the disc "Ki gave it to me, why?" I asked
---
#695 Posted: 13:42:32 09/11/2014
Sssnake slithered out of the shadows. "It hasssss evidence ssssshowing Talossss and why he wasssss locked up." she hissed. "It'ssss valuable information."
---
#696 Posted: 08:05:08 11/11/2014
Gabe nodded. "You know, Foxy might still be really sensitive about you, well, being designed as a replacement... maybe Foxtron isn't different enough. I've been trying to think of another one, but 'Mangle' is the only word coming to mind."
---
#697 Posted: 20:07:36 11/11/2014
"I'm going to get him freed, even if I need to update his software or change his different systems to show the management that he's not a monster!" I said as I hugged Sssnake

"Mangle? I don't know, it just sounds bad, and it might remind Foxy of what he did" Foxy 2.0 said
---
#698 Posted: 20:48:33 11/11/2014
Gabe sighed, as he facepalmed. "Yeah, you're right... completely right... let's just stick with Foxtron for now."
Foxy smiled at Bonnie. "Don't worry about it, I was glad to help ye, and I always will be."
Fang looked curiously at the disc in Austin's hand. "Well, let's give it a look. I'm not really certain how those things work, so you'll need to do it."
---
#699 Posted: 19:13:57 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
5:15 am
Wolfy cocked his head at the disc.
"Oh, hey, I think I know how they work..." He opened his palm, in gesture for Austin to hand him the disc.
"You know, I bet you're all wondering how I know this stuff about humans." Wolfy started to speak. "I guess I was updated in 2007-- You know I was made in 2007, right?" He sighed.
"That's when the whole... Axil ordeal went down." He shuddered. "That's why I called him... 'brother'... and... He's kinda..." Wolfy intertwined his claws awkwardly, fidgeting his legs. "He's still here, and I was warned of that when he did the... takeover. A few hours ago. He said something along the lines of..." He seemingly cleared his throat, really activating Axil's voice. "I am more than a virus, I am a parasite that will come back stronger than before."
Bonnie stepped back, shocked.
"Oh, god. It's still- He's still--" Bonnie grabbed Wolfy by the arm.
"I've dealt with this before. When I had my face... ripped off... I changed. You're gonna go through split personality forever, now." She explained. Wolfy gasped then gritted his teeth.
"That's something I'll have to deal with." He nodded.
Wolfy looked back at Austin.
"Oh, anyways, I think I know how that disc works."
---
#700 Posted: 19:30:36 15/11/2014
I gave Wolfy the disc "Wolfy, I can take Axil from inside you and when I go home, I can make him the brother you always wanted him to be, I was building an animatronic donkey, but I can change it to look like another wolf" I said

Ki looked at the animatron he was meant to replace with sad eyes "Wolfy, I'm sorry for everything that happened to you" He said

"We should find the group" Foxy 2.0 told Gabe

Virtu hugged Bonnie "Austin can fix this, he can fix anything" She said

I blushed "Now, that's not true at all! I practically broke the Master Computer"
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me