Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
First | Previous | Page 13 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#601 Posted: 18:16:03 26/10/2014
Ethan saw in his fading vision someone turn into a monster. Suddenly something in Ethan snaps.

OOC: whoops forgot this

Name: Golden Freddy
Species: Phantom animatronic
Appearance: A hollow golden freddy suit with piercing red pupils.
Personality: Pure evil, insane, desires chaos and DEATH.
History: N/A
Other: Foxy the space pirate, has super natural powers.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#602 Posted: 18:59:26 26/10/2014
By the time they'd gotten to the ship, Gabe's transformation had completed, a hulking monster only vaguely reminiscent of his human self. When the new Foxy started to rub his back, though, he immediately turned around and gave the new Foxy a tight hug, a stream of tears rolling down his misshapen face. As his lips moved, a much deeper, warped voice came from his mouth. "I... I know who he is."

(OOC: I was already actually planning on using Golden Freddy...)
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:23 27/10/2014 by Wolfgang
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#603 Posted: 19:04:48 26/10/2014
"Who is it? You can tell me" Foxy 2.0 said as he hugged back

Virtu looked at Golden Freddy "Wait... Y-you're the original owner's son!" She said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#604 Posted: 19:25:20 26/10/2014
Ethan collapsed unconscious. A surge of darkness consumed Ethan's mind as a voice echoed through his mind. "Destroy,destroy,destroy. Suddenly red runic patterns appeared on Ethan's body as it changed.

OOC: Evil awakes

Name: Dark Ethan
Species: Draconic Human
Appearance: Look like a draconic (dragon like) Ethan but with glowing red eyes, a dark aura, black scales on his arms and legs, clawed fingers and toes, red horns, large black draconic wings, a tail, silver hair, and glowing purple horns.
Personality: Polar opposite of Ethan with a murderous lust for death.
History: A physical manifestation of Ethan's darker memories and his draconic ancestry, awoken by Golden Freddy inhabits Ethan's body.
Other: Hates Foxy, can fly, has enhanced strength, and can breathe fire.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:42:39 26/10/2014 by ejb8
#605 Posted: 20:00:33 26/10/2014
Ethan silently screams as pain consumes him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:54 26/10/2014 by ejb8
#606 Posted: 20:02:06 26/10/2014
Gabe was panting heavily as he let go of Foxy 2.0. "It took years of therapy to forget, but now I know why I was drawn here... the way that Freddy was slumped over, the missing eyes, even his color..." he said, gulping. "...it's exactly like the last time... I'd seen my dad."

OOC: Foreshadowing pays off! :D
---
#607 Posted: 20:04:47 26/10/2014
I held Ethan close "You're going to be ok Ethan, just stay with me" I said as I started crying

"Who was your dad?" Foxy 2.0 asked
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:14 26/10/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#608 Posted: 20:23:09 26/10/2014
Gabe sighed, trying his best to calm down enough to rationally explain everything. "His name was Fredrick Faziel Talbot, but all of his friends called him Freddy. When I was growing up, he was always so supportive, and he was always eager to meet my friends, he loved kids. He even taught me the tricks to, well, keeping complete control over myself, like he was able to. One day, he was just... gone from my life, at least, that's what I deluded myself into thinking."

He sighed, reminiscing on the past as memories came back to him.

"Every day when he got home from work, I'd hide in his home office somewhere, and he'd look for me, lumbering around in that big 'ol bear form of his, and when he found me, he'd make the goofiest face and say 'It's me!' before a tickle-attack... it was a fun routine, although anyone else I know would freak out. I think he made the Freddy character because... well... he wanted kids to see his other self like I did."
---
#609 Posted: 20:34:22 26/10/2014
Ethan's darkest memories returned. He cried out in agony as he relive pain over and over.
---
#610 Posted: 20:34:47 26/10/2014
"Your dad is Freddy! But who would be Golden Freddy then?" Foxy 2.0 asked
---
#611 Posted: 20:46:22 26/10/2014
"I'm not entirely certain... but it can't be a good sign. I'm not entirely certain ghosts exist, but, well, werebeasts 'don't exist', and I'm right here."
---
#612 Posted: 20:59:14 26/10/2014
Ethan's screams turn into loud dragon like roars of pain. In his mind darkness is all there is expect a a small beacon of light.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#613 Posted: 20:59:17 26/10/2014
"And in theory, pink fluffy unicorns could exist." Peyton joked. "Seriously: there is no such thing as ghosts."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#614 Posted: 21:00:54 26/10/2014
Golden Freddy grabs a knife from a nearby a cabinet and throws it at Virtu.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:22 26/10/2014 by ejb8
#615 Posted: 21:05:52 26/10/2014
(We probably should wait for Dino-Rang, guys.)
---
#616 Posted: 21:07:55 26/10/2014
OOC: Yeah
---
#617 Posted: 21:09:32 26/10/2014
((Peyton didn't follow Golden Freddy.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#618 Posted: 21:23:39 26/10/2014
Virtu was hit in the arm "Can you not see I'm an animatron?" She asked "I'm trying to help you"

"Ethan, you're going to be ok" I whispered in his ear repeatedly

Foxy 2.0 looked at Gabe "We are going to figure this out. Golden Freddy is real, but we might be able to talk to him directly" He said before looking at Peyton "Who are you and when did you get here?"
---
#619 Posted: 22:47:01 26/10/2014
Crystal started transforming. The metal plates covering her body became thicker and larger, her twin tails both got spikes on the end of them, and her eyes started glowing blue. Something that appeared to be lightning bolts came out of her mouth.

((Here comes trouble.))

Name: Battle Mode Crystal
Species: Enhanced Dragon Animatronic
Appearance: Crystal, but with spiked tails, thicker armor, glowing blue eyes, and electricity coming out of her mouth. Her wings have growths on them that look like the machines from Ghostbusters.
Personality: Same as Crystal, but slightly more bloodthirsty.
History: Crystal made this battlesuit for herself after witnessing Golden Freddy for the first time. It is made specifically to deal with ghosts.
Other: Foxy the Pirate helped her make it.
---
#620 Posted: 22:55:22 26/10/2014
Ki looked at Crystal "Woah... Crystal, is that really you?" He asked as he hugged Crystal "This is awesome Crystal"
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#621 Posted: 01:39:44 27/10/2014
OOC: Sorry, I don't know how to spell the robot things but know how to SAY it. I it okay if I make a charter though? Also I just got FN@F! smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#622 Posted: 22:19:16 28/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: HOLY GODNESS
OKAAAAYYY GUYS.
GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS.
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
I HAVE SCHOOL. EDUCATION. DRAWING IN EVERY CLASS EXCEPT MY OPTIONS.
WAIT.
FOR.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Oh yes, you can make a char, Eevee.

Wolfy was... confused. Where should he go? He heard roars and screams from some room, and sobbing... talking from Pirate's Cove.
Gabe...
First priority. He checked his GPS for a now-solid red light, stationary and in lockdown.
He lowered himself to the ground, and took off.
Bonnie saw something run towards her. She jumped, but too late. The speeding gray robot hit her legs and knocked her down.
"Augh." She groaned, lying on the ground and checking her non-existent face for loose and missing parts.
Wolfy stared at the purple figure, worried. Was that--
"B-Bon?" He stammered.
"Wolfy?" Bonnie answered him curiously.
"What happened to your..." Wolfy gestured at Bonnie's face.
"Some... blue... thing, it ripped it off."
"2.0? That jerk?"
"Yes. That jerk."
"I was just heading to the parts room, Bon. I can help--" Bon reached out to hug Wolfy, sobbing on his shoulder.
"Please... help."
"Don't worry, Bon. I'll help you." Wolfy got up, helping Bon. He started walking, on two legs, to the room on his GPS.
"It's gonna be okay."
"Thanks. Thank you so much."

OOC: PERFECT END TO A FANFIC RIGHT THERE.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#623 Posted: 04:03:40 29/10/2014
Gabe looked directly at Foxy 2.0, wiping tears from his face. "I... I'm not sure if I'm ready to face him, yet."

The original Foxy rushed to Virtu's side. "Stay away from her, Freddy! I won't let ye harm my love!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:45 29/10/2014 by Wolfgang
#624 Posted: 04:25:03 29/10/2014
"Gabe, maybe if you tell your father that you still love him, maybe he'll snap out of it" Foxy 2.0 said

Virtu smiled "Foxy... I've got this" She said "Golden Freddy, you don't have to fight us, we aren't trying to fight you"
---
#625 Posted: 04:37:09 29/10/2014
"Maybe... but still, he seems dangerous, and I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of my... because of our problems. Not even the animatronics."

Foxy stood directly between Virtu and Golden Freddy, firmly standing his ground. "We not be lookin' for a fight, just tell us what's the matter!"
---
#626 Posted: 18:56:57 29/10/2014
"Hey, nobody will get hurt because of you, all you can do is help" Foxy 2.0 said

Virtu grabbed Foxy and held him close "Golden Freddy, we just want to be your friend"
---
#627 Posted: 19:56:14 29/10/2014
OOC: Dinorang what about the 2 charecters I made? Dark Ethan and Golden Freddy?
---
#628 Posted: 20:17:24 29/10/2014
((And my character, Battle Mode Crystal?))
---
#629 Posted: 22:24:35 29/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ej, you took GF, a canonical character which you need special permission to use, right then and there, and used him without acceptance. Wolfgang deserves the character more than you do, and I already asked you to leave this RP. Wolfgang asked me if Gabe could be supernatural, you just jumped into it without asking. Not accepted.
Battle Mode Crystal accepted.

4: 45 am
Bonnie layed, slumped on a chair in the parts room, sobbing.
"I can fix you, Bon. Don't worry." Wolfy calmed her, resting an arm on her shoulder as he examined some supporting parts and tools.
"I'm HR-37." Bonnie pointed to a cabinet labeled 'HR-37'. Wolfy nodded in thanks and quickly stumbled over to it.
"Locked."
"Keys are above you."
"Thanks." Wolfy looked above him, seeing small cabinets in an array of 6. While Wolfy searched for the correct cabinet, Bonnie heard something behind her. She cautiously stepped towards some curtains and pulled the open, a raptor sitting, wrapped in chains and locks.
"Uh..." She stammered, cocking her head at the figure.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#630 Posted: 03:34:54 30/10/2014
OOC: Thanks. ^~^

Name: Aria
Species: (Human or animatronic) animatronic
Appearance: a blue wolf with yellow eyes. (I can draw her if you wish)
Personality: Nice to animatronic, doesn't really like humans.
History: (OPTIONAL) N\A
Other: (Random stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.) Foxy the Pirate
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:43 31/10/2014 by Eevee88
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#631 Posted: 20:29:34 30/10/2014
I slowly look up as I hear movement and see Bonnie. My golden eyes glow in the darkness and flash as I examine her. The many links of chain binding me rattle loudly as I try to sit up but am unable to. Swallowing I speak to the stranger.

"Hello," I say gazing at her unblinkingly.
#632 Posted: 20:57:58 30/10/2014
Fang hesitantly walked into the room with Wolfy, Bonnie, and Talos, but he was being incredibly quiet, shivering slightly as he looked at the others. Something had definitely spooked him.
---
#633 Posted: 21:12:11 30/10/2014
((Eevee88, read the rules again. I'm not the GM, but just a suggestion.))
---
#634 Posted: 17:31:04 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Forgot something in the Other section, Eevee?
Also, those aren't necessarily personality traits.
Wolfgang, ejb left, I'm sure, GF is yours, if you'd like, and all history surrounding him with ejb is gone.

Bonnie would smile, if she had her top jaw. Her beady red eyes blinked in the darkness. She held out a clawed hand.
"I'm Bonnie. Why are you all chained---" She was interrupted by the door opening.
"Eh?" Wolfy looked over at the door. "Oh, hey, Fang." He turned his head back to the cabinet he was attempting to pry open with his
recently-equipped crowbar hand. Wolfy turned back over.
"Hm? Something wrong?" He asked.
Bonnie looked over behind the curtains.
"Oh, hi. I'm Bonnie. I'm sure you know me." She quickly greeted the white wolf, then turned back over to Talos.
---
#635 Posted: 18:41:08 31/10/2014
"H-hi, Bonnie, Wolfy, Talos." Fang said. The power suddenly surged, and Fang was clinging to a support beam on the ceiling when the lights came back on a couple seconds later, the beam rattling as he shivered. "I-I-I saw Freddy but he didn't have his eyes and he was gold and one of my chips started hurting and I needed to get away."

Foxy blinked in surprise as the apparition that had lain slumped on the ground in front of them was just... gone. The atmosphere felt just as heavy, as full of tormented emotions as it had before, but the golden bear is nowhere in sight.

(FNaF is more of a jump-scare game than a combat game, anyways.)
---
#636 Posted: 18:52:58 31/10/2014
Virtu looked around "B-but Golden Freddy is real... Foxy I'm scared" She said as she held Foxy close

Foxy 2.0 looked around "Are you ok Gabe?" He asked

Ki looked around "He's around here somewhere, he can't be a ghost... Can he?"
---
#637 Posted: 19:16:12 31/10/2014
Foxy held Virtu as closely as he could. "Don't be worryin', Virtu. To get to ye, he'd have to go through me."

Gabe looked around in the brief flash of darkness, and thought he saw some movement by his feet, but figured it was a trick of the light. "I'm okay, how about you, uh, should I call you Foxy? Or would that be weird?"
---
#638 Posted: 19:23:36 31/10/2014
"True... How about calling me Foxtron?" Foxy 2.0 asked

Virtu smiled "Thanks Foxy, I love you" She said
---
#639 Posted: 19:34:55 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Wolfy looked worried, suddenly, but he did not stop prying open the small metal cabinet. Finally, it broke open, and Wolfy grabbed the keys within.
"Oh. Him. I've seen him too... when I was down." Wolfy explained, crouching down and opening the parts cabinet. Many pieces lay within, and he sighed.
"I need some help, Bon's... well..." He hesiated. "Just see for yourself." He gestured to the curtains and grabbed a few containers, full of small hinges and screws.
"We'll talk about your encounter later, when this whole mess is fixed." He thought about what else--
Oh.
"Sorry for going all... graaah on you before, with Axil. He was in full control, I should have tried harder to stop him."
---
#640 Posted: 19:50:25 31/10/2014
"Foxtron it is, then." Gabe said, looking his new friend right in the eyes. "Er, thanks for your help. I'm feeling a lot better, less stressed. I'd change back, but if Golden Freddy, no, dad is still around, I don't want to be unprepared." He started to walk, but the shuffling of paper could be heard as a newspaper that'd fallen onto his feet was kicked off of it. "Huh... today's, er, technically yesterday's paper." As he looked at it casually, though, one headline in particular caught his eyes. "Pizza Parlor Slaughterer Served Sentence Sufficiently"

Fang fell down, landing on his feet with a clang. "Well, okay... what do you need help with?"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:32:23 31/10/2014 by Wolfgang
#641 Posted: 19:55:37 31/10/2014
"Wow, the newspaper really like alliteration" Foxy 2.0 said
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#642 Posted: 19:58:43 31/10/2014
I gaze at Bonnie and sigh. My chains rattle at I try to point to a newspaper laying on the floor. Unable to do so, I speak.

"There is a newspaper on the floor to the right of me. Read the first page and then you will know. By the way it's nice to meet you," I say with a bow.
#643 Posted: 20:14:18 31/10/2014
"What the....." Battle Mode Crystal stopped herself. The ghost that she was attacking was gone! She reverted back to normal Crystal.
---
#644 Posted: 20:19:20 31/10/2014
Ki looked at Crystal "Crystal... I love you but I need to know if you love me back" He said
---
#645 Posted: 21:47:17 31/10/2014
OOC: Why do I always forget? DX
---
#646 Posted: 22:23:37 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wolfgang
"Foxtron it is, then." Gabe said, looking his new friend right in the eyes. "Er, thanks for your help. I'm feeling a lot better, less stressed. I'd change back, but if Golden Freddy, no, dad is still around, I don't want to be unprepared." He started to walk, but the shuffling of paper could be heard as a newspaper that'd fallen onto his feet was kicked off of it. "Huh... today's, er, technically yesterday's paper." As he looked at it casually, though, one headline in particular caught his eyes. "Pizza Parlor Slaughterer Served Sentence Sufficiently"

Wolfy fell down, landing on his feet with a clang. "Well, okay... what do you need help with?"

OOC: Erm... -kaff Wolfy kaff-

Bonnie reached for the paper, but Wolfy approached with the containers before she could grab it.
"I'm not really an engineer, but I guess you know how to build yourself. We all do." Wolfy smiled. Bonnie would smile, but as mentioned...
She grabbed the containers quickly and started reassembling her face on the chair, with a broken, dusty mirror.
Over and over she thanked Wolfy.
Then Wolfy turned to the curtains.
"I'm sorry. You were... rogue." He explained himself the moment he saw Talos.
"I'm built on a Fuse Engine, so I'm both security and entertainer mode at once."
Bonnie nodded at Fang, and asked him if he could help daintily.
"Could you, uh, maybe help... if that's okay?" She smiled-- Oh wait, she didn't.
---
#647 Posted: 22:37:18 31/10/2014
OOC: Fix'd.

As Fang started to help Bonnie reassemble herself, he spoke up towards Talos, as well. "Sorry about that... I didn't want to seem rogue by helping you, but I really did want to help. You see, I never really was hooked up to the security grid."
---
#648 Posted: 04:06:23 01/11/2014
OOC: Better?
---
#649 Posted: 09:37:28 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
Oh, and Wolfy was talking to Talos, if only Wrystel would show up.

Bonnie finally finished the assembly of the smaller parts.
"That was like those little blocks the kids play with sometimes." Bonnie tiredly spoke. "Annoying, a bit painful, but useful nontheless."
One of the containers was a disgusting jar of bodily fluids, carrying two eyeballs.
"Gross."
She placed them on anyways.
She decided the teeth weren't really necessary... but still...
the guard might kill her.
"Jumpscares are what they call them," She put on the human's teeth like a retainer. "So I guess it makes them jump when they get scared? Or is it us that jump?" She talked to Fang, and really anyone else, including herself.

OOC: Sorry bump.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:37 02/11/2014 by dinorang67
#650 Posted: 19:47:57 02/11/2014
Gabe frowned, even more apparent on his canine maw. "Oh god, they set that bastard free? He should've rotted behind bars, in my opinion." he uttered, with more than a growl to his voice.
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me