Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
First | Previous | Page 11 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#501 Posted: 22:32:18 21/10/2014
Gabe put a hand on Ki's shoulder, in an attempt to console him. "Listen, I'll try my best to help you find the truth."

Foxy hugged Austin back. "I wasn't sure I'd get the opportunity ta reconnect with ye, with all of this chaos around."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#502 Posted: 22:33:15 21/10/2014
I look deep into Snake's eyes. My golden eyes glinting in the light. I rubb my head against her tail and stroke it, before letting it go.

"I'll miss you too, Snake. Take care of the others for me. Hopefully we will see each other again, soon," I say as Wolfy clutches my leash in his paws.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#503 Posted: 22:42:36 21/10/2014
"Foxy... I need to know everything you know about Talos and Axil" I said "I'm trying to save this place"

Ki looked at Sssnake "Can I see what Talos gave you?" He asked

Virtu continued to program in personality altering codes into different systems that Axil might try to take over
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#504 Posted: 22:42:44 21/10/2014
"So, this be a fox eh?" Squidley asked.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#505 Posted: 22:45:44 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I think it double-posted, Wyrstel.

4:00 am
Wolfy tugged on the chain.
"I... I can't lock you back up." He spoke in a softer tone.
He growled. Louder, he finally burst into a howl.
"STOP IT!" He screamed. Collapsing on the ground, holding his head, Wolfy's motors ran until...
They stopped. And the long whir slowly faded out, his limbs dropping and his jaw falling open.
-----
Axil grinned evilly, his unattached hands twitching, code starting to become visible amongst the black background.
"B-brother...?" He spoke in a twisted, insane tone.
"Brother is deaaad..." Axil growled.
"Dead.... like you." He shut off the monitor and started preparations for his...
grand entrance.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#506 Posted: 23:08:07 21/10/2014
"Wolfy!" Ki yelled as he grabbed his friend "Wake up Wolfy... Wake up!" He held his fellow animatron close

Virtu put her hands over her mouth "I-I killed Wolfy" She said before hugging Ethan "I failed"
---
#507 Posted: 23:25:41 21/10/2014
Foxy gave Austin a serious look. "Talos is an animatronic I didn't think I'd ever see again, at least for a long time. Back after we'd been given improved cameras and the lights were permitted for use all night, the security guards got... arrogant. Abusive. They were horrible people, really. And Talos, well, he was given a position roughly equivalent to their slave. They mistreated him, abused him, and one day... he fought back."

Fang rushed over to Wolfy, absolutely freaking out. "No, no no no! Don't leave me, alpha! Get up! Don't go! No, this can't be happening! No! Please! DON'T LEAVE ME A͏̷̪͕͎͚̮͈̜̺̱̲̱̥̣Ḷ̛̺̯̣̪̫̖̘̻͈̘͈̀͞͞ͅO̡̭̠̣̪͕̩̮̞̟̻̣͎͜Ó̡̡͖̳̘̙͜O̡̧̞̦̣͖̟͓̜͍͚͎̥̟̠̹̮̺͎͈͘͡ͅO҉҉̯̝̗͚̣̪̺̪̲͙̯O͔̺̗̜̰̭̭͈̰͙̩̘͝ͅÒ̵̯̳͎̦́͞O̘̼̟̯̕͢Ơ̶̸͓̰̰̜̲̙͟͠O̢̡̠͉͍̭̗̯̰̪̠̣̙̮͍̦̥̖͉͘͞Ņ͡͡҉̙̣̬̳̺̭̖̦̜N͏̤͕̥̞͇̗͜N̷̬̯̥̰̹̦̺͢͝N̛͏̬̜̬͎̯͍̮̘̯̰͘͠N̷̶̡̛̠̦̣̰̬͉͔̲̼̫͍͙̥̳̠Ṋ̶̷̲̮̙̦͍̲̲̞̰̭͈͙͟͟Ṉ̶̶̸̦͎͈̠̗̞̹͟N̡̪̥͓̟͈̤̪̪͔̰̩͠͝ͅǸ̨͖̜̠͚̭̘̮͖͕̥̠͈̦̝͖͙͙͖͇͜E͢͏̟͇̹͕̟̝̖̲͇̮͘E̶̸̡͚͖̪̱͚̤̹̞̘̺̣͚̳̯̺̼͟E̵̷̟͙̺͇̩̝̥͖̤͖͚̺̬̞͈̙̪̕͝ͅĘ̵̷̮͍̲E̕͏̫͔̲̜̯̩̹̝͈͘Ȩ̞̖͈̦̣̖E̹̥̥̭̗̬̪̬͚̼̟͚̭͖̗̮͢ͅE̸͈̖̱͓̺̳͕̬̜̙̟̱̲͜E҉̴̴̡̡̦̠̜̠̘̼̱E̵̯͕̖͚͚̣̖̜͕͙̺̹͝E̴͖̲̥̲̜͓̱̙̹̹̣͝ͅE̝̪̭͕̩͖̮̜̱̘̟͟͞!"
---
#508 Posted: 23:26:16 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Wolfy was locked inside his motherchip, a hologram-like, green version of himself running around in a burning space.
"WAKE UP!" He screamed at himself.
"Going insane?" A twisted voice called out behind him. Wolfy turned, and immediately threw a punch. The red ghost disappeared and then faded in behind Wolfy.
"Get out." Wolfy somehow calmly ordered, "Or I'll..."
"Or you'll what?" Axil taunted.
"OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT!" Wolfy howled, and ran at Axil, who was caught horribly off guard.
Wolfy pinned Axil to the flaming black floor and bared his teeth, pupils pinpricks.

OOC: [User Posted Image]
I'M SORRY I HAD TO
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#509 Posted: 00:42:31 22/10/2014
((Guess what? They have the app version of FN@F!))

Crystal hovered over Wolfy. "Unless they got his personality chip, I'm sure we can fix it." she said, assessing the damage.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#510 Posted: 00:59:22 22/10/2014
Other security animatronics take me from Wolfy. The lead me over to the very spot I was found. The others can hear the rattlings of many, many links of chains, as they re-chain me up. Then fastening the eight locks to the chains, they leave me for the One with the Master Key, to finish, what happens to be Ki, since he asked for it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:46:28 22/10/2014 by Wyrstel
#511 Posted: 01:46:02 22/10/2014
Gabe approached Wolfy's body, looking closely at the exposed mechanical components. "I'm not seeing any physical damage that would impede his functionality... it's probably something software-side."

Fang sharply turned his head to face Gabe. "Stop talking about him like he's a computer! He's the only family I have!"

Gabe jumped backwards at this retort, not entirely expecting it. The last thing he wanted to do was point out he wasn't wrong, so he settled for saying something else. "Listen, I care about him, too. Maybe not as much as you, but I care enough to at least try to help."
---
#512 Posted: 12:23:00 22/10/2014
Sssnake nodded and handed Ki the files and computer disc. "Thisss hassss the true ssssstory of Talossss." she hissed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#513 Posted: 18:50:43 22/10/2014
Ki nodded "Now we just need a place to play this disc... Thanks Sssnake" He said before walking off
---
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#514 Posted: 19:56:52 22/10/2014
Ethan opens communications with Axil "OK you stupid AI were is Golden Freddy? Ethan asks remembering the mysterious phantom.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#515 Posted: 20:02:58 22/10/2014
"Golden Freddy? YES! FIND HIM! Also, are the doors glass?" I ask as I come up behind Ethan, hearing the name of Golden Freddy.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#516 Posted: 20:36:50 22/10/2014
The Master Key blueprint goes to one of the security animatrons. It walks over to me and fits a copy of the key made from its own materials and turns them each to the right. With a loud click the locks lock, and I am imprisioned once again. The security animatron leaves me alone in the dark as it walks off without another word. My chains rattle as I try to move but cannot. I try to lift my head but am unable to. I hope the others will visit me while I am imprisoned. I know, Snake will.
#517 Posted: 21:41:54 22/10/2014
Ki walked over to where he met Talos "Hey buddy, I'm sorry I couldn't stop this, but after I find out what happened that day, you'll be free again" He said as he hugged Talos

Virtu looked at Ethan "Golden Freddy?"
---
#518 Posted: 22:06:00 22/10/2014
Peyton typed something into her computer. "Golden Freddy:" she announced. "A golden version of Freddy that appears when security guards think they can get away without any exploring. He can mysteriously go through locked doors."

"Doesn't explain why Ethan wants him." Crystal added.
---
#519 Posted: 22:27:09 22/10/2014
"Well golden freddy is the ghost of a insane kid. And he can kill you if you look at him, Axil cannot be allowed to ally with him." Ethan explains.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
#520 Posted: 22:34:21 22/10/2014
"Wait, I don't think he kill me, so what if I talk to him? He could just be misunderstood" Virtu said
---
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#521 Posted: 22:36:43 22/10/2014
"NO! HE'S REAL! I WILL NOT BELIEVE THESE LIES!" I yell.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#522 Posted: 22:48:22 22/10/2014
"Nobody is saying he isn't, he could be friendly though" Virtu said
---
#523 Posted: 23:35:15 22/10/2014
"Yes but HE IS INSANE so be careful." Ethan awrns
---
#524 Posted: 00:01:41 23/10/2014
"Ok, where is he?" Virtu asked
---
#525 Posted: 00:08:48 23/10/2014
" They say he lurks in one of he halls near the old security office." Ethan says.
---
#526 Posted: 00:12:08 23/10/2014
"Ok, I'll go there and see if he really is there" Virtu said before leaving the Manager's Office, she walked to the Old Security Room "Hello! Golden Freddy! Can we talk?"
---
#527 Posted: 02:57:31 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Axil screeched through the comm. link angrily and panicked.
"I'M KIND OF BUSY HERE!"
Wolfy growled louder, and the fire burst up again, bigger this time. Axil squinted his eyes and bared his teeth, building up strength and pushing Wolfy away. Loading his gun, Wolfy aimed the fast slugs at Axil and fired, just missing him by a millimeter each time as Axil did a Matrix dodge sequence, somehow. Wolfy lowered his gun and calmed himself, closing his eyes. He smirked, an arsenal of guns and swords appearing out of the blue behind him.
He swiveled around and grabbed a pocket-knife-like arm and attached it, the other arm being switched with one that had many blades shooting out of the forearm. Axil watched on confusedly, and decided to spring at Wolfy, who turned just in time to slash him across the left eye.
Axil shrieked in pain, clutching his eye, code seeping out of his claw. He growled lowly and Wolfy backed away.
Axil's claws grew longer and the frill around his head became like that of a Super Saiyan. His coloring became a much deeper black, and as he uncovered his eye, it was revealed to have a bloody, code-filled gash and a white spot in the middle, appearing to be a pupil.
Wolfy opened the comm. link and yelled, panicked, into it.
"GUYS I NEED SOME HELP!"

OOC: Matrix and DBZ references galore!
---
#528 Posted: 03:13:21 23/10/2014
Gabe reached for the bag on his back, and pulled a netbook out of it, followed by an ethernet cord. "Okay, that's it, I can't wait around and do nothing. This thing's old as hell and the wireless doesn't work, but it might work in a pinch." he said, sliding out the SATA hard drive and popping in a flash drive. "We'll need an actual programmer to do anything, the most I can do myself is bring up a GUI and see the debug information. Okay, booting the OS from USB media... Okay, I just need to find an ethernet port on his chassis." he said, turning the animatronic around, looking on the back of Wolfy's body.
---
#529 Posted: 03:25:22 23/10/2014
I walked up to Gabe "Let me" I said as I grabbed Wolfy's head and gently bent it forward, showing an ethernet port "There"
---
#530 Posted: 03:34:12 23/10/2014
Gabe connected the ethernet port to the back of Wolfy's head, and brought up a console on the computer, showing a very pixelated version of the events transpiring in Wolfy's RAM.
"Okay, I'll try typing in the few commands I do know. At the very least, we can communicate. 'printf ("Wolfy, are you okay? -Gabe")', for starters."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:49 23/10/2014 by Wolfgang
#531 Posted: 03:52:45 23/10/2014
"Do you want me to do this part?" I asked

Virtu was wondering around the area of the Old Security Room, soon tripping on something "What wa... AAAAAAHHHHH!" She screamed when she saw what looked like Foxy, but older "Is this... The original Foxy?" She asked herself, looking at the broken animatron
---
#532 Posted: 04:24:49 23/10/2014
Gabe handed the computer over to his more tech-savvy ally. "Yeah, that'd probably be for the best. He seems really unstable at the moment."

The animatronic that Virtu tripped on was mangled and badly damaged, but a lot of the individual parts were easily recognizable. The outer casing was like Foxy's, but appeared to be made out of white and pink porcelain, cracked and forced off in multiple places. Most of these wounds seem to be caused by a puncturing weapon, and the holes left in the shell are slightly curved. The cameras currently in its eyes look exactly like the ones from the first Freddy's cast, the eyes this model originally had were ripped off by force, and the outdated ones were hastily jerry-rigged in. A larger puncture wound was also prevalent near this Foxy's voicebox, but the box itself was an undamaged, outdated model. Many other parts of the animatronic seem to be missing or replaced by older technology, as well. What was clear is that somebody wanted the parts from this animatronic for themself, and they wanted this Foxy dead.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:35:49 23/10/2014 by Wolfgang
#533 Posted: 18:57:53 23/10/2014
Virtu was scared, she loved Foxy, and didn't know what to do if this happened to her Foxy "Who did this to you?" She asked the broken animatron

I took the device and started putting in commands rapidly to weaken Axil and strengthen Wolfy. I also sent Wolfy a message reading "Don't kill Axil, I have a plan"
---
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#534 Posted: 19:16:16 23/10/2014
Name: Bonnie 2.0(
Species: Animatronic
Appearance: The blue bonnie from FNAF2
Personality: Always there, somewhere, very funny around his animatronic friends.
Other: Not a made up character, the exact one from the game.
#535 Posted: 19:37:24 23/10/2014
The damaged animatronic's eyes flickered on for a brief moment, and it weakly raised its hand towards a picture on the wall. The children's sketch showed an orangeish-brown stick figure with pointy ears on a crudely drawn pirate ship.
---
#536 Posted: 20:18:59 23/10/2014
"Humph." Crystal huffed. "I could draw better than that in my sleep."
---
#537 Posted: 21:26:57 23/10/2014
Virtu screamed "Aaahh! Crystal! When did you get here? She asked before looking at the picture "That's... My Foxy... He damaged the old Foxy" She said before looking at the damaged Foxy "I'm going to get you fixed up, ok?" She asked the animatron
---
#538 Posted: 21:35:40 23/10/2014
Ethan contacted Virtu "Virtu the original 4 animatronics are haunted by the vengeful ghosts of 5 murdered kids Golden Freddy is the 5th THEY HATE ALL LIVING THINGS SO BE CAREFUL!" the message warned.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:53 23/10/2014 by ejb8
#539 Posted: 00:30:14 24/10/2014
Foxy peered over Austin's shoulder as he typed, trying to get a good look at the screen. "Eh, how can ye be sure he won't infest yer computer, boy, and use that to get to that waterproof internet thing?"

Gabe smirked. "That's the beauty of it. The wireless card in it is fried, and the computer's loaded its Operating System from a flash drive. Wiping its data is as simple as pulling the drive out. It's a dead end trap, if he goes into it."

Back in the old Security room, though, the damaged Foxy 2.0 tried to pull itself upward, very weak but still functional.
---
#540 Posted: 00:46:23 24/10/2014
Virtu helped the damaged Foxy up "I'll get you fixed up" She said before messaging Ethan back "I'm fine, I found one of them and he's badly damaged"

I looked at Foxy "Like I told Wolfy, I have a plan" I said as I tussled the hair of the fox animatron
---
#541 Posted: 01:38:23 24/10/2014
Fang's ears drooped in sadness as he moved closer to Wolfy's face, and started to softly let out a sweet melody.
♪Secrets... stolen... from deep inside... The drum beats out of time.♪

His expression turned from one of sadness more to one of determination, and his voice raised, becoming more fierce, but still sweet.
♪If you're lost you can look - and you will find me... Time after time.♪
♪If you fall I will catch you - I-I-I'll be waiting! Time after time!♪
---
#542 Posted: 02:46:08 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: OH GAAAAD NOOOOOOOO
Bonnie 2.0.... akjhdklfldsjklfjsdklfj
I wrote an entire fanfic about the original Bon... then my friend came up to me and said... 'They replaced Bonnie.'
I table-flipped in my imagination. She also showed me pictures of the... 'new' Foxy... -shiver shudder- Auuuuuuughlllllllleee
I'll never look at a vent the same way.
Also accepted Lloyd.

Wolfy watched Axil's 3rd form devolve to his 2nd gradually as they fought, and heard singing...
Fang?
He averted his gaze from Axil for a minute to look at his face.
Then Axil saw opportunity, and jumped, slashing Wolfy's new weapons apart, leaving his arms tattered. He howled in pain, somehow feeling something.
Then he remembered...
Chi.
He growled, glowing red as he suddenly grew taller. Axil backed away.
"THIS IS FOR CHI!" He screamed, throwing Axil against the wall of the computer chip.
"THIS IS FOR FANG!" He clawed him across the face.
"And this..." He huffed.
"This is for Tadashi." Wolfy calmly but fiercely stated, holding Axil up and ripping his 'heart' out, a throbbing mess of code and metal.
Axil fell from Wolfy's hands and dissolved into code slowly, but managed some words before he left.
"Tadashi was a good man."
Wolfy shrunk down and a tear somehow fell from his eye.
He looked back at his friends.
"Help." He mouthed.
---
#543 Posted: 02:55:07 24/10/2014
"Wolfy... I'll get you out of there" I said as I punched in some commands and fixed Wolfy "We were going to make your brother nice..."
---
#544 Posted: 04:44:02 24/10/2014
Foxy gave a sigh of relief, and started to head out of the room, while twitching a bit. "I'll be right back, there are some um, 'matters' I be needin' to attend to. Good ol' Wolfy thar needs yer help, but there isn't much I can be doin' to assist."

As he wandered through the hallways towards the original security office, he started to sing a singy sea shanty songily.
♪Da da dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum diddly doom doom doom, diddly doom, dum dum diddly dum dum dum dum diddly dum dum dum dum dum.♪
---
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#545 Posted: 07:19:56 24/10/2014
Bonnie 2.0 walks through the spare parts room noticing a bare endoskeleton and puts it in a freddy suit walks out and heads to the office to se if theres anything interesting and notices Foxy, How ya doin' Foxy?
#546 Posted: 20:20:19 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Wolfy rolls his eyes, somewhat angrily.
"Like my 'brother' said, he's not hardware-based, he's a virus." He growled. "They can't change personality unless their creators take them back and reprogram."
---
#547 Posted: 21:34:50 24/10/2014
Mean while Ethan messages Virtu "Bonnie 2.0 is online it will probably stuff any humans it sees be carfeul" the messange said
---
#548 Posted: 00:07:33 25/10/2014
Foxy looked at Bonnie 2.0 somewhat nervously. "Oh, about as well as usual. What're ye doing this late at night, ye've gotta rest up for the big show t'morrow."
---
#549 Posted: 00:10:01 25/10/2014
"I'm not a human, remember?" Virtu replied before seeing Foxy and Bonnie 2.0 "Hey Foxy!" She said as she walked over to him, carrying the broken Foxy over "Hello Bonnie, do you think you could help me fix Foxy?" She asked as she held up the broken animatron

"I know, but I could have reprogrammed him" I said
---
#550 Posted: 00:12:20 25/10/2014
"I know Virtu just keep an eye on 2.0 and a eye out for the originals because they are haunted." Ethan messaged Virtu unaware of the battered brown bear trying to get in.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me