Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP]
Page 1 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
Five Nights at Freddy's (Survival-Horror RP) [CLOSED FOR FNAF 2 RP] [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 21:41:28 27/08/2014 | Topic Creator
You and your friends decide to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Parlor after hearing some rumors about the animatronics being evil murderer robots.
At first you laughed at that, but soon you're camping out in the security guard's room at 12 o'clock. You and your friends are just joking around with the animatronics when one of them shoots a glare at you and you hear the creepy music-box-like theme of Freddy himself. Your friends run back to the guard's room when they hear this, and you follow them shortly after.

Can you survive until 6 am?

RULES:
Minor cussing is allowed.
Romance is allowed, but keep it cute and INNOCENT.
Your characters WILL be killed off if you are not careful.
Put Foxy the Pirate in Other if you read this.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Species: (Human or animatronic)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (OPTIONAL)
Other: (Random stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.)

My character:

Name: Wolfy
Species: Animatronic Wolf
Appearance: A grey wolf with a torn right arm and many scratches everywhere along his body, with a lot of rust spots appearing to be reddish-brown, leading to the theory that it is in fact blood, not rust. Very sharp, long claws and a torn-apart tail. Has a blind right eye and giant grey ears.
Personality: Clever and sneaky, but kind of weak in the sense he retreats when he hears a loud noise, like a closing door. Very creepy and loves to freak people out, so he usually doesn't enter through the door right away. Dramatic and modest, but not very shy.
History: Manufactured in 2010 for the 50th anniversary of the parlor, he was the first animatronic to live in the new wing, the Frozen Forest. Wolfy was allowed to free-roam his area until he bit a visitor's leg, causing a very nasty and infected wound. He was shut down for 4 years until he restarted himself in 2014, unbeknownst to the employees of the parlor.
Other: Best friend: Foxy the Pirate.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:55:24 06/12/2014 by dinorang67
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 23:06:55 27/08/2014
Name: Austin
Species: Human
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Personality: Friendly to everyone he meets
Other: Came to see if the animatronics have a nice side, especially Foxy

Name: Kigali
Species: Animatronic fox
Appearance: Grey fox wearing a black shirt, jeans, sneakers, and black gloves
Personality: Friendly, but will kill those who tick him off
History: Built to replace Wolfy in 2011, he free-roamed the Frozen Forest and was a happy animatron, one day, a 17 year old pushed him so far that he punched him, he was locked in a cage because of it, but recently the owners let him free-roam once again
Other: Wants to be friends with Wolfy even though he was meant to replace him, he thinks of Foxy the Pirate as a big brother

Name: Virtu
Appearance: Grey fox like Ki, but wearing a blue dress and sneakers
Personality: Friendly and protective of Ki
History: She was built in 2011 as a twin sister to Ki, she comforted him every night after closing, after he was caged, she would look after him and tell him stories to help him sleep, when he was allowed to roam again, the first thing they did was hug
Other: She kinda has a crush on Freddy the Pirate, Ki doesn't even know
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:03 28/08/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 04:40:13 28/08/2014
Name: Fang
Appearance: A white anthropomorphic wolf, intended to join Wolfy in the Frozen Forest as a part of his musical pack. Being recently awoken for the first time, he has little to no wear or tear in his appearance, although his fur has a slight red tint to it around the hands and muzzle.
Personality: He is normally very friendly, curious, and has a penchant for singing (and howling). He doesn't really understand what a human is, never having seen one in person. However, his internal clock glitches out a few days a month due to a programming error, booting him to a secondary personality, becoming cruel and malicious (although no less curious or musical). After this erratic behavior, his AI resets to its default state, with no memory of his previous behavior.
History: He was manufactured after the Frozen Forest gained popularity in Freddy's; however he wasn't revealed to the public as a cause of the bite of '10 (he runs on the same flawed engine as Wolfy, and thus, wasn't considered to be safe enough to be put near children). He was discovered by the other animatronics, and helped out of the box he was 'stored' in.
Other: After awakened, his favorite hobby became coming up with Sea Shanties with Foxy
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#4 Posted: 22:42:41 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
Name: Austin
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Personality: Friendly to everyone he meets
Other: Came to see if the animatronics have a nice side

Name: Kigali
Appearance: Grey fox wearing a black shirt, jeans, sneakers, and black gloves
Personality: Friendly, but will kill those who tick him off
History: Built to replace Wolfy in 2011, he free-roamed the Frozen Forest and was a happy animatron, one day, a 17 year old pushed him so far that he punched him, he was locked in a cage because of it, but recently the owners let him free-roam once again
Other: Wants to be friends with Wolfy even though he was meant to replace him

Forgetting something in the Other section? Hint: Try re-reading the rules very carefully.

Quote: Wolfgang
Name: Fang
Appearance: A white anthropomorphic wolf, intended to join Wolfy in the Frozen Forest as a part of his musical pack. Being recently awoken for the first time, he has little to no wear or tear in his appearance, although his fur has a slight red tint to it around the hands and muzzle.
Personality: He is normally very friendly, curious, and has a penchant for singing (and howling). He doesn't really understand what a human is, never having seen one in person. However, his internal clock glitches out a few days a month due to a programming error, booting him to a secondary personality, becoming cruel and malicious (although no less curious or musical). After this erratic behavior, his AI resets to its default state, with no memory of his previous behavior.
History: He was manufactured after the Frozen Forest gained popularity in Freddy's; however he wasn't revealed to the public as a cause of the bite of '10 (he runs on the same flawed engine as Wolfy, and thus, wasn't considered to be safe enough to be put near children). He was discovered by the other animatronics, and helped out of the box he was 'stored' in.
Other: After awakened, his favorite hobby became coming up with Sea Shanties with Foxy

Accepted!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#5 Posted: 22:05:48 02/09/2014
Name: Evan
Appearance: Tall and lanky, fair-skinned with blonde hair and grayish blue eyes. Wears a blue t-shirt, grey shorts, and sandals.
Personality: Quiet, yet strong-willed, he's not gonna go down without a fight.
Other: He's just here for Foxy the Pirate

Name: Princess Cleocatra (or just Cleo for short)
Species: Animatronic cat
Appearance: Anthro Egyptian Mau dressed like a typical Egyptian princess. She'd be pretty if she wasn't a robot.
Personality: She's more level-headed than some of the other animatronics. Serious with a no-nonsense attitude, she's also quite wise and empathetic, and is one of the few mascots smart and/or sane enough to realize that the security guards are not robots out of their suits, and are humans just like the customers she sees during the day.
History: She was introduced as a mascot for the new Desert Ruins wing on the opposite side of the parlor from the Frozen Forest. Despite openly expressing her hatred of her job, she's been pretty well-behaved and has yet to cause any major problems.
Other: She holds an animosity toward Foxy, and any canid animatronics for that matter.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#6 Posted: 22:51:07 02/09/2014
Name: Gabe Talbot
Species: Human (Werewolf)
Appearance: Tall, but has some muscle on him. He has greyish hair and matching eyes. He normally wears a white t-shirt, grey zip-offs, and sneakers. He also always wears a toolbelt, with various screwdrivers and wrenches.
Personality: Gabe is a quiet guy who enjoys tinkering with things, is an aspiring engineer, and has been fired from many a job because he 'improved' the machinery (thankfully, Freddy's wasn't picky enough to call his previous bosses). He doesn't have any experience with animatronics... which is exactly what drew him to this job in the first place (among other things). He tries his best to keep his emotions under control, to prevent any unintentional 'wolfing out', but enough stress will force him to change.
History: Um... I think I just covered that. Whoops!
Other: (Fang: Come on, Foxy, sing it with me! ♫Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!♪)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:28:09 25/10/2014 by Wolfgang
#7 Posted: 23:04:32 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
All accepted, thanks for the edit Eye, you're in!
WE CAN START YES.
-----------------------
10:00 am

The teens are camping out quietly in the room.
The animatronics are making sure that they don't do anything they would regret... (i.e.: Dying)

Wolfy creeps into the kitchen quietly, acknowledging the camera is disabled in there. He pulls out a chair and grabs a cup, but it drops to the ground, making a loud noise emit from the security monitor. He races at the opportunity to get out and moves loudly into the dining area, posing like he's serving drinks.

IMPORTANT OOC PLEASE READ: Humans are allowed to go outside the security room whenever, and you may close the doors when sleeping, Freddy's has had an upgrade to their power and it's now unlimited (except when we tear out the power cords heheh)
---
#8 Posted: 01:05:11 04/09/2014
"Guys, I'm going to find the animatronics, I'll be back at some point" I said before leaving the security room, I walked to the Pirate Area and saw some animatronics in the Pirate Ship

Ki was sitting in the ship, waiting for Freddy "Come on Freddy, you don't have to stay in here all day" He said

Virtu sat on the ramp that leads to the Pirate Ship, she saw me "Hey kid, I thought you and your friends would be held up in the security room all day" She said as she walked over to me "Nice to meet you kid" She said as she hugged me

I hugged back "It's nice to meet you too, I knew you were nice" I said
---
#9 Posted: 01:41:55 04/09/2014
(Are you sure you don't mean 10:00 PM?)

A lone wolf animatronic stands in the Frozen Forest, just barely out of the camera's view. He bundled himself up in a sheet (more for visual effect than anything else), and put on a single glove he'd found in the lost-and found bin. He looked around, to make sure nobody was watching.

Okay, Fang, just like the movie... you can do it, no worries...

He cleared his throat, and started to sing a tune well enough that one wouldn't expect to come from an animatronic's mouth.

♪The snow blows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen; a kingdom of isolation, and it looks like... I'm the king...♪
---
#10 Posted: 02:29:49 04/09/2014
In the depths of the Desert Ruins, a feline pharaoh secluded herself in her temple, silently mediating to herself, pondering the mysteries of life. Who was she? What was her purpose? Why was she forced to entertain obnoxious little brats? Day after day, their endless pestering wore her patience thin, and she feared for her artificial life that attempting to forcibly remove them would warrant her disposal. She relished the hours after the parlor closed for the night; it was the only time she had to herself, after all.
---
#11 Posted: 05:59:39 04/09/2014
*On the pirate ship, a bit of movement could be seen momentarily right by the door to the captains' quarters. It had been slightly ajar, was pulled inward by a hooked hand, the latch giving off a quiet click. Moments later, from a nearby window, one glowing pupil could be seen through the window, the rest of the figure shrouded in darkness*
---
#12 Posted: 18:56:13 04/09/2014
Virtu took me onto the ship "Hey Ki, this is Austin, he's one of the kids that's held up in the security room" She said before noticing the door close and seeing the pupil in the window "Hello Freddy, come on out! You can't stay in there forever" She said with a smile

I walked up to Ki "Hello..." I said before he hugged me

"It's great to meet someone who isn't afraid of me for once" Ki said as I hugged him back
---
#13 Posted: 05:42:44 07/09/2014
"Hey, that might not be such a good-" The door slammed behind Austin before Gabe could finish speaking. He let out a sigh, and turned to his fellow guard" "Your name is Evan, right?"

"Well, there are rumors of something creepy here, something I don't think we should outright ignore. I've heard that if you look into the monitors here while it's raining at midnight, you'll see the faces of people that have died here."
---
#14 Posted: 18:29:30 07/09/2014
"Yeah," I agreed with Gabe on that rumor. "What I don't get is how this place is still in business if there've been so many deaths here..." I was concerned for my friend's safety; I mean, what chance did he have if those freaky robots went rogue?
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#15 Posted: 20:43:00 07/09/2014
Name: Felicity
Appearance: Felicity's a little short for her age. She had long brown hair, hazel brown coloured eyes, and small gold coloured hoop earrings. She is usually seen wearing her dark blue hooded sweater and a pair of camouflage jeans.
Personality: Felicity's a little shy, not usually the one to talk to people she doesn't know, and has a thing about awnsering phones sometimes, as she usually doesn't like to. When she's with people she knows well, she can be a happy and optimistic girl. Her close friends call her Felis, and know that she is a technology geek and loves Horror movies and Horror novels.
Other: Foxy the Pirate is a personal favorite animatronic of hers, because of his mysterious past.

Name: Bo the Farmer
Species: Border Collie Animatronic
Appearance: he looks like an average black and white border collie animatronic, but wears a red handkerchief on his neck, with also wearing a straw hat. He also has a prop he usually holds on stage, and that's a pitchfork.
Personality: Bo's usually quite the joker, cracking a bunch of jokes with the other animatronics when he has time, and on stage in the day, that's what he does instead of sing, He's their first attempt on a comedian animatronic. He also talks in a accent that would fit his farmer appearance.
Other: Foxy the Pirate
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#16 Posted: 00:02:28 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, and sorry I was gone for so long, school's back. Auuuugh.

Wolfy sighed, realizing nobody noticed him, and instead headed out into the kitchen, nearer to the security room. He tail scraped on the ground, making a very loud screeching noise. Wolfy froze in place and breathed heavily, calming down and still frozen in place.
"Goddarnit." He didn't like to swear, even in the harshest of times. His metallic metal fur shone as a car's lights lit up the windows.

OOC:
HAHA FOOLED YOU I'M MAKING A HUMAN.

Name: Chi
Appearance: Very pale skin with blue eyes and messy light blonde hair. He wears a blue fleece hoodie and navy skinny jeans. He also has a pair of black high tops and has his hands in his pockets most of the time. A bit of stubble on his chin.
Personality: Quiet and introverted, talkative about the animatronics, and very clever and secure.
History: Has come here before and witnessed the bite of '10. Intends to help save the survivors of the night, like he did with his little sister Alice in '10. Orphaned at 12 when his parents split and his father died of cancer, he took care of his sister until she was 13 and could care for herself.
Other: Has a secret, psychotic dark side after witnessing the well-hidden Bonnie Incident of 2002.
---
#17 Posted: 01:29:44 10/09/2014
Bo chuckled after finding Wolfy, "Heheh, Not hard to follow ya with that high pitch screech noise that tail of yours makes sometimes, Howsit goin?" He asked his fellow canine animatronic friend. "Herd we're gunna have some fun scarin' some of em teenagies t'night." He whispered to him then, He always called teenagers, teenagies, because well, why not call em that if you call kids, kiddies?

I sighed, Leaning against the cold wall as I listened in on the conversation between the others here, tonight was going to be a long night...
---
#18 Posted: 23:17:02 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
10:30 pm

"Eheheh... Ya got me, Bo." If robots could blush, Wolfy would be beet red. Bo was right, his tail was a problem. He hoped those 'teenagies' hadn't heard him. They probably did, though. "Hm. You see that light back there?" Wolfy headed over to a small window on the wall near Bo. A sleek blue sports car was parked in the lot, and Wolfy gasped quietly.
"I've seen that car before."
-------------
Chi opened the door to his car, and grabbed a flashlight. He fiddled with the keys until he got them out and slammed the door shut. As he walked away, he tucked his hands in his pockets after locking his car remotely. His hood was pulled up, as always. He was told by friends he looked like Felix Kjellberg, AKA Pewdiepie. He didn't really care what people said, but he acknowledged Mr. Kjellberg was the most subscribed Youtuber in the world. His thoughts caught him at a bad time, as he walked into the Plexiglass doors, breaking through his mind-wandering.
"Darnit." He said under his breath. "Who's that in there?" Chi peered through the door, seeing some kids in the security room. He remembered where the keys were, from those two awful nights here. The door creaked open, and he heard howling and running, so loud, he dropped the keys out by the sidewalk, the door slamming closed. He tried to open the door, tugging at the handle, but it was somehow locked from inside.
"Oh crap!" Chi stomped his foot on the ground and yelled.
-------------
Wolfy ran into the Frozen Forest, laying down beneath a tree, looking like a normal wolf. Exhaust poured from his mouth, turning into cold vapor in the freezer-like air.
---
#19 Posted: 00:00:06 11/09/2014
"Austin, wanna go to the Frozen Forest with me?" Ki aske

"Sure!" I said before Ki picked me up and ran to the Frozen Forest, stopping in front of Wolfy "I know you, you're Wolfy! I'm Austin, and I'm here to see the good side of you guys. Everyone only hears the horror stories, but I know you guys are nice! When I was 5, I accidentally fell asleep in the bathroom and was locked in here all night. Freddy found me and looked after me for the night" I said after Ki put me down

Virtu knocked on the Captain's Quarters door "Can we talk?" She asked
---
#20 Posted: 00:34:03 11/09/2014
[I'm not as interested in this as I thought I was. I'm out.]
---
#21 Posted: 22:46:48 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyhunter
[I'm not as interested in this as I thought I was. I'm out.]

Alright, sorry about the interest thing. Bye!
Waiting until someone notices Chi...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#22 Posted: 19:48:12 15/09/2014
Name: Crystal

Species: Animatronic

Appearance: She looks like a white dragon animatronic with a gem-like pattern. She has a long neck, a snaky tail splitting off into two branches, and small black wings. Some of her scales appear to be missing.

Personality: Crystal is not malicious, but rather a prankster. She does irrational things "for the thrill of it". She loves scaring people out of their wits by sneaking up on them.

History: Crystal was made for the Frozen Forest. She doesn't exactly enjoy it, but she likes it because it gives her a chance to play pranks, especially on the people that visit.

Other: Foxy the Pirate
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#23 Posted: 23:08:47 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! This better not die oh my god
RP RP I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DIE
---
#24 Posted: 23:18:42 15/09/2014
Bo curiously looked at the wolf animatronic, "Really? When ya see that thing before?"

I blinked, hearing someone shout, I carefully walked through the rooms and hallways, soon coming across a boy who had locked himself in. "..What did you do...?"
---
#25 Posted: 23:26:46 15/09/2014
Crystal looked at the fox carrying the human. She quickly slid away, her white coloring blinding in with the snow. She chuckled to herself as she pulled a tripwire.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#26 Posted: 23:49:50 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
11:00 pm

"Eh..." Wolfy sighed reluctantly. "2010... This kid had a little sister and he came here... I remember him rushing into his car..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "This might be a problem.
-----------------------------------------

Chi jumped, hearing the voice.
"Oh, well I CLEARLY rode in on a MAGIC UNICORN. What does it look like, I locked myself in!" He yelled, still turned away and tugging at the door.
He sighed after a few moments.
"Sorry, I'm just freaking out right now, I'm stressed. Sorry."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:10 16/09/2014 by dinorang67
#27 Posted: 00:09:48 16/09/2014
((So, He's locked outside, right? Just making sure smilie))
---
#28 Posted: 00:27:05 16/09/2014
"It's ok Wolfy, I believe you have good in you, and having someone believe in you is one of the best things you can have" I said as I went to hug Wolfy, tripping over the wire and falling in front of Wolfy

Ki looked at the wire "Crystal! Why do you always have to play pranks? Can't you see this kid cares about us?" He asked loudly

Virtu looked at the Captain's Quarter door "Foxy... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time" She said through the door
---
#29 Posted: 01:12:34 16/09/2014
A vase tumbled out from the ceiling, pulled off-balance by the tripwire and falling toward Austin and Ki.
---
#30 Posted: 01:19:42 16/09/2014
Ki grabbed the vase before it hit me "Crystal! Come out here!" He yelled
---
#31 Posted: 12:44:07 16/09/2014
Crystal fled, the only sign of her was her long tail. She ran around a corner and went out of sight.
---
#32 Posted: 19:18:42 16/09/2014
Ki walked over to where Crystal fled "You should improve your fleeing skills" He said as he looked for her
---
#33 Posted: 20:35:38 16/09/2014
Crystal was on top of a froze, snow-covered pine. She shook off some of the snow onto Ki and ran.
---
#34 Posted: 22:14:28 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
((So, He's locked outside, right? Just making sure smilie))

OOC: He's locked in, sorry, I'll fix what that says.

Wolfy suddenly froze after hearing Chi's voice.
"He's still here. Everyone, get in your places!" Wolfy ran into the Frozen Forest and hid under his tree.
---
#35 Posted: 22:33:41 16/09/2014
Ki shook the snow off and went over to his small den

Virtu ran back to the Frozen Forest and sat under a tree that she usually slept under, saddened that she did get to tell Foxy how she felt

I followed Wolfy "Who's here?" I asked
---
#36 Posted: 22:37:25 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"...Chi." Wolfy sighed. "Wait... what're you-- how're you a human... nobody's killed you yet?" Wolfy looked puzzled. The animatronics usually killed human wanderers on sight. "Not that you should die, I mean, you're a nice guy."
---
#37 Posted: 22:48:34 16/09/2014
"I've only seen Ki and Virtu, and they've been nice to me. I did she Foxy through a window on the ship, but he didn't come out and do anything" I said "I'm guessing Chi is the security guard"
---
#38 Posted: 22:51:32 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Just an... old visitor. The bite of 2010 and the Bonnie Incident--" Wolfy cut himself off. "Nothing, the thing I said in the latter? That was nothing, ignore it."
---
#39 Posted: 23:12:34 16/09/2014
Bo quickly went back to his area, a farmland stage, he stood there still as could be, holding the pitchfork in his hand.
---
#40 Posted: 23:37:46 16/09/2014
Crystal buried herself under a pile of snow. One of the tricks she used with the kids was hiding underneath the snow, then popping back up with a smile. Her pranks with the kiddies were never harmful in any way, because she didn't want to be locked up.
---
#41 Posted: 00:00:33 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
From afar, a security officer in his apartment accidentally presses the servo-lock up button. Every animatronic freezes up for half an hour.

Wolfy suddenly felt himself lock up. "No, not now... not now... stupid Mike..."

--------------------

Chi gives up trying to open the door and walks into the office.
He nods at the teenagers and sits down, sighing, and rests.
---
#42 Posted: 00:43:03 17/09/2014
Crystal felt herself with the sensation of being locked up. "Rrrgh!" she growled.
---
#43 Posted: 01:55:50 17/09/2014
Ki felt himself locking up "Why did they hit the button?" He thought

Virtu locked up "This always feels strange" She thought

I looked at Wolfy "What's wrong?" I asked
---
#44 Posted: 02:23:50 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"A certain moron pushed the lock-up button." Wolfy growled. "We can't move until he notices it's on. Stupid Mike."
Wolfy tried to move his good arm but it failed. Exhaust poured from his maw and he sighed.
"It's only 11:15..." He said, closing his eyelids to restart his internal clock.
---
#45 Posted: 03:11:24 17/09/2014
"Should I tell them they hit the button?" I asked
---
#46 Posted: 04:27:06 17/09/2014
(Sorry, I've been busy this past week. Anywhere I can jump back in?)
---
#47 Posted: 14:11:09 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wolfgang
(Sorry, I've been busy this past week. Anywhere I can jump back in?)

Well, until we unlock, we're stuck, so humans can free-roam without fear. But the animatronics are stuck, so if you're an animatronic you're frozen. Either one is the perfect time to jump in.

"If you can get the darned bloke to move, you could ask him." Wolfy checked his GPS system.
"217 Evewood Cove, take a left at Raisenburg."
---
#48 Posted: 14:37:58 17/09/2014
Crystal growled again. "Wish I had more friends." she growled. "I like Wolfy, but he doesn't seem to enjoy my pranks."
---
#49 Posted: 14:38:46 17/09/2014
"I'll see what I can do buddy" I said as I hugged Wolfy and ran to the door, trying to open it "It's locked... great" I sighed, I decided to return to the Security Room "Hey guys, the animatronics have been locked in place. It's a shame too, they've been really nice to me" I said
---
#50 Posted: 14:45:38 17/09/2014
Crystal yelled at the ground, trying to attract the attention of the security guard.
---
Page 1 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me