Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders mini game [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 22:08:10 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Look I wasn't sure where to post this. So I figured here would be best. But apparently there's a Skylanders mini game(s) you can play online. Information was found on the gamepage of Trap Team (you know. the chamber of secrets of Skylander info). It is mainly about the Trap Team. Heck even Wolfgang is in it (hard boss btw.)

http://www.skylanders.com/online-games
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:02 25/08/2014 by Trix Master 100
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 23:00:53 25/08/2014
Wow, Wolfgang is brutal but after you beat him, he turns the game into a breeze. The next boss even more since he has a dash(which gives us a hint about his ingame counterpart's moveset).
For the difficulty it's pretty short. Just 3 levels, and just the models of the two villains and Snap Shot in a picture at the end. No getting rewarded with previews, unfortunately :I
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 23:29:01 25/08/2014
Hmmph, looks like there's a new villain/enemy in the Game Over screen.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#4 Posted: 02:27:58 26/08/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Wow, Wolfgang is brutal but after you beat him, he turns the game into a breeze. The next boss even more since he has a dash(which gives us a hint about his ingame counterpart's moveset).
For the difficulty it's pretty short. Just 3 levels, and just the models of the two villains and Snap Shot in a picture at the end. No getting rewarded with previews, unfortunately :I

who is the second boss?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#5 Posted: 03:11:31 26/08/2014
The Gulper.

Anyway I played the game. I beaten it on my first try. Didn't have much of a problem with the villains other than draining my health real fast.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 17:51:58 26/08/2014
For whoever's stuck, always try tricking the AI. The villains seem to lack hitstun(stagger,whatever term you use) entirely, meaning they won't be afraid to keep on hitting no matter how many special hits you use, but *you* have hitstun and will get destroyed if you let the Doom Raider corner you. To get Wolfgang without losing nearly all my health(you don't recover it between levels,keep an eye on it no matter what), I made him attempt to get through a pipe but instead of using his own special, he kept trying to go around and let me shoot him from afar.
After it, same thing as the devs said about the console game - villains lose time and not health,take advantage of that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#7 Posted: 19:13:52 26/08/2014
I wish there was an app that combined all these browser games
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#8 Posted: 06:27:43 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
Hmmph, looks like there's a new villain/enemy in the Game Over screen.

Yeah I noticed that too.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#9 Posted: 13:03:03 29/08/2014
Can you post a picture (I can't play the game)? It might give me (and others) another clue to the unknown Element.
---
You can't handle MEMES
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#10 Posted: 13:40:37 29/08/2014
this?

[User Posted Image]

EDIT: If that's a carrot-themed villain, then TfB seriously needs to get over the vegetables theme. Good lawd they're beating a dead horse already with that one.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:41:36 29/08/2014 by AzureStarline
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#11 Posted: 13:57:19 29/08/2014
Thanks.

IDK what Element he could be, though. They've revealed all Life villains, unless they decided to not include one, which wouldn't make any sense because they've revealed all the other villains of the main 8 Elements (presumably)

This is our first full-body view of an unknown Element villain, so I think this is our biggest clue about the unknown Element so far.

However, the achievements list villains were leaked because they were part of the achievements list. I think they might update the website soon, or tell us what the unknown Element is soon.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#12 Posted: 17:08:45 29/08/2014
Cool pic...i don't think thats a carrot...those white spots look like stitching...so i think its a puppet. Two of the boss figures haven't been reviled yet on the poster...this could be one of them. Thinking since its a puppet, it could go in the Magic Element. That would leave one spot left...maybe for Master Eon?

[User Posted Image]

Also the new Element...they can't add just one...it will throw it all off...maybe a Dark and Light?...who knows. But like someone else already said, all the Elements are already covered with the 8 that are alrerady there.

The 3 core "?" in Water, Life, and Undead we already know who they are...they are these...
[User Posted Image]

Also did everybody notice there are no Lightcores on the poster.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Chibilove Green Sparx Gems: 400
#13 Posted: 01:51:53 30/08/2014
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Cool pic...i don't think thats a carrot...those white spots look like stitching...so i think its a puppet. Two of the boss figures haven't been reviled yet on the poster...this could be one of them. Thinking since its a puppet, it could go in the Magic Element. That would leave one spot left...maybe for Master Eon?

[User Posted Image]

Also the new Element...they can't add just one...it will throw it all off...maybe a Dark and Light?...who knows. But like someone else already said, all the Elements are already covered with the 8 that are alrerady there.

The 3 core "?" in Water, Life, and Undead we already know who they are...they are these...
[User Posted Image]

Thats because they are the question marks.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChibiMadness&sclick=1
Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death They might as well be the same thing
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#14 Posted: 02:26:16 30/08/2014
I-scream
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#15 Posted: 01:30:22 31/08/2014
Quote: Chibilove

Pic's snipped for space... smilie

Pic's snipped for space... smilie

Thats because they are the question marks.

Wrong...they would not put the Lightcores over there with the enemys...also theres not enough "?" box's there....theres only 6.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#16 Posted: 02:40:13 31/08/2014
Betting on the unknown villain being Magic, Air or Undead if they are trappable

I'm guessing eye-hand guy will be Magic or Undead and "Captain Falcon" will be Fire
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:48:21 31/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#17 Posted: 03:31:01 31/08/2014
Quote: shelly9871
I-scream

Good one.
His official name is Eye Five.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#18 Posted: 18:10:25 31/08/2014
I-scream

Good one.

Yeah that was a good one shelly...lol. But his official name is High Five Matt not Eye Five....as per the pic above they are --Undead: Bat Spin --Water: Flip Wreck --Life: High Five
---
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#19 Posted: 22:11:45 09/09/2014
I-scream

Good one.

Yeah that was a good one shelly...lol. But his official name is High Five Matt not Eye Five....as per the pic above they are --Undead: Bat Spin --Water: Flip Wreck --Life: High Five

He meant the villain with eyes on his hands.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me