Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Monday update [CLOSED]
Trabban Blue Sparx Gems: 971
#1 Posted: 20:22:44 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The fire toy link tower is here.

Usual 3 quests ending in a fire shrine.

Timed fire sanctum quest for a fire shrine too.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#2 Posted: 20:52:54 25/08/2014
Sweet. Maybe I should buy one more to get up to the cap of 3 before getting the quest ones...
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 15:50:39 26/08/2014
I didn't realize the timed fire sanctum quest had a fire shrine reward. So you get one from the toy link tower and another from the sanctum quest? That's 2 in just a week's (actually a few days') time. I already had 4, so now I will have 6.

Also, when getting my fire shrine out of my inventory, I realized I still had a magic shrine just sitting in there. I don't have room on my magic island and my OCD keeps me from putting it on another island. Luckily, next month is magic, so I will make more room. Though, I think I really just need to readjust my center island (which is full of nothing but earlier houses as I haven't wanted to touch it to remember how I started) and use it for the balloons and energy fields.

I'm also considering buying some more dragon lairs at 50% off. To me, those and the dark houses seem to be the best payouts, and at 600 gems, might be a good deal. I'm just not sure how many gems I should spend, at this point.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 18:58:09 26/08/2014
I will have 7 fire shrines! I really hope the bonuses stack up or I'm wasting a lot of space with these shrines.

I bought another aquarium on sale. Even though I'm level 45 I'm already planning ahead for the next level increases.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#5 Posted: 10:25:38 28/08/2014
Quote:
I didn't realize the timed fire sanctum quest had a fire shrine reward. So you get one from the toy link tower and another from the sanctum quest?

The had the same thing for Earth month . I dont really feel any need to buy a shrine if i am getting 1 or 2 per month for the rest of the year . Legendary Night shift and Hoot loop toy link also gave us an option to score more shrines .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
P024008 Blue Sparx Gems: 659
#6 Posted: 16:55:02 28/08/2014
Wouldn't it be great if they shrunk the shrines as a bonus quest? With this many, it definitely makes for a a tight squeeze ipon the island.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#7 Posted: 17:09:42 28/08/2014
Or added an Ubershrine for each element that just got more powerful as you earned more 'elemental gems' or something for it. They could even recast each shrine as 1x1 addons to the shrunken sanctums.
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#8 Posted: 17:14:07 28/08/2014
I like those ideas! They certain take up a ton of space...
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me