Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 29 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1401 Posted: 01:08:56 04/08/2016
I already played it some times on chats. Tough I'm not a super fan, I have to admit that it can be pretty funny, mainly if you play on a more comedic style.
---
Bruh
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1402 Posted: 02:20:38 04/08/2016
NSFW role play creeps me the **** out, especially when random strangers ask to RP, it's just, ew
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1403 Posted: 02:30:03 04/08/2016
Steven Universe doesn't look very interesting to me. Sorry....
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1404 Posted: 18:31:58 08/08/2016
Danny Phantom squandered a lot of it's potential — even in the first two seasons.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1405 Posted: 00:44:37 09/08/2016
Quote: Spyrobaro
Oreos don't taste good at all unless they've been soaked in milk. I like Oreo-flavored things (like ice cream and such), but Oreos by themselves taste like garbage. They kinda make me feel sick actually.

Quote: Badwolfmichael
I can't ****ing stand LeafyIsHere.

His voice isn't too annoying IMO (maybe I've just heard worse), but his tendency to say '****ing' literally every other word is annoying. I chuckled at a few of his earlier videos but a few things turned me off from him completely, like his whole gender rant in that one feminist video. And he's really kicked a dead horse when it comes to Keemstar memes...

In general though, he just seems really uninformed about the subjects that he talks about, and he never makes any real points in his commentaries. He just calls things cringey and spouts memes for 10 minutes so that he can get more ad revenue. That's why I prefer Pyrocynical to Leafy; Pyro DOES do a bit of unfunny meme ****, but he's much more self-aware than Leafy and actually tries to make points through his humor.

Or maybe I just have a thing for British accents, I dunno.

I agree completely, I also prefer Pyro.

Also those new animations are terrible and make me like his video's even less.
And he really needs to move on with the feminist stuff. We get it, modern feminism is stupid haha but theres so many better channels to watch instead of Leafy screaming "OMG GUYS LOOK SHE HAS A DOUBLE STANDARD SHES A WOMAN HAHAHAHHAHAH" the whole time and literally repeating what everyone else says, but saying it as if he's 13 years old. I also can't stand how every other word he says is "****ing"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1406 Posted: 15:14:55 09/08/2016
I don't think I like Your Movie Sucks... I mean I like his YMS videos because they're hilarious but I do not enjoy any of the Quickie videos he does. I don't know, his tone is so condescending!
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1407 Posted: 01:30:33 11/08/2016
I really hate How It Should Have Ended.
---
Cool cool.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1408 Posted: 06:12:22 11/08/2016
Event Horizon was a very unique horror film and imo was pretty okay.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1409 Posted: 09:18:22 11/08/2016
The Little Prince (2016 netflix original) is such an insult to the original book. The first two acts are good, but the third act is rushed and feels like it was pulled right out of the writers ass.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1410 Posted: 13:25:46 11/08/2016
at this point i feel like this is an unpopular opinion but steven universe leaks are dumb
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1411 Posted: 00:06:18 12/08/2016
Nostalgia Critic's "clipless" reviews like the Ghostbusters or Batman V Superman reviews are really entertaining to me.
---
Cool cool.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1412 Posted: 01:27:37 12/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
I don't think I like Your Movie Sucks... I mean I like his YMS videos because they're hilarious but I do not enjoy any of the Quickie videos he does. I don't know, his tone is so condescending!

Quote: pankakesparx456
I really hate How It Should Have Ended.

agreed.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1413 Posted: 03:38:17 12/08/2016
I'm a Christian unlike most people on this site. I like full house.
#1414 Posted: 03:57:49 12/08/2016
Quote: Alydol
I'm a Christian unlike most people on this site. I like full house.

Don't claim to know things about other people.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#1415 Posted: 20:23:58 12/08/2016
I'm a Christian unlike most people on this site.

lol, Christianity is the most popular religion in the world and there's a lot of people here who are Christian so i don't know where you got that impression from

Anyway, I don't really care about The Walking Dead. I've seen an episode or two before but it didn't really impress me that much and I'm definitely too far behind now to bother with it. The only thing I'd bother with is the game by Telltale Games because they're awesome.
---
but i love it all smooth
#1416 Posted: 23:08:24 12/08/2016
I don't like to use exclamation points. Maybe because I don't want to sound way too animated or optimistic.
---
Bruh
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1417 Posted: 00:45:37 13/08/2016
Quote: Crash10
I don't like to use exclamation points. Maybe because I don't want to sound way too animated or optimistic.

I love sounding animated!!!!! it's awesome to use exclamation points!!!! You should try it!!!!!! Ya don't know what your missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously tho, I can understand where you come from. I don't use exclamation points often, at least I try not to. Unless the moment where I am genuinely excited.
#1418 Posted: 00:59:40 13/08/2016
Quote: LevanJess

lol, Christianity is the most popular religion in the world and there's a lot of people here who are Christian so i don't know where you got that impression from

Anyway, I don't really care about The Walking Dead. I've seen an episode or two before but it didn't really impress me that much and I'm definitely too far behind now to bother with it. The only thing I'd bother with is the game by Telltale Games because they're awesome.

Everyone's a Democrat here,
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1419 Posted: 01:02:06 13/08/2016
Assuming facts about people you don't even know isn't an opinion nor a fact, just plain wrong.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:18 13/08/2016 by Bifrost
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1420 Posted: 01:58:59 13/08/2016

??? Frankly I'm not Democrat or Republican but look at all sides and pick what's best. That also has nothing to do with my religion of being raised Catholic.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1421 Posted: 02:57:45 13/08/2016

Lol yes obviously one trait confirms the other, dont assume stuff yo
#1422 Posted: 03:04:17 13/08/2016

Generalizations are GRRRRRRRRRRR-awful... Don't make them!
#1423 Posted: 03:10:35 13/08/2016

There's something logic in your broken.
---
Bruh
#1424 Posted: 03:15:41 13/08/2016

A pebble doesn't represent the entire ocean. I'm a moderate-republican. :V
---
#1425 Posted: 05:23:15 13/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Assuming facts about people you don't even know isn't an opinion nor a fact, just plain wrong.

I know but everyone hates me here.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1426 Posted: 05:34:04 13/08/2016
Quote: Crash10

Yes, this. It bothers me so much when people use exclamation points without reason. Really, the only times I use them are when I'm writing, and one of the characters yells (like if they said: "Bob, don't hold that dynamite, you'll blow up!"). When people use it other times than that, it just makes me cringe so hard.

So political parties are tied to what religion you are? Cool, didn't know that.

Cool victim card there.
---
Dead
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#1427 Posted: 11:47:45 13/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Steven Universe doesn't look very interesting to me. Sorry....

I know how you feel about it, dude! :-)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:49:16 13/08/2016 by SkylandrPurists
#1428 Posted: 12:35:03 13/08/2016

Considering you're acting no better than before, no effort is made to get anything else out of this than people being annoyed at you.
---
#1429 Posted: 14:51:30 13/08/2016

Yeah, a lot of people on dS are at least moderately liberal, sure (I'm pretty moderate myself, bit more left-leaning than right but I don't call myself a democrat; I prefer independent smilie). That alone doesn't mean they're not Christian, lol.

They don't... We're just saying you shouldn't assume things about people on a forum collectively, people don't generally like that.

Oh and on topic, I don't really like Pewdiepie's videos. His shouting is annoying to me. I'm sure he's a good guy, but I just don't like his videos. I don't know why he's so popular (or at least why he has so many subscribers).
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:04:21 13/08/2016 by LevanJess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#1430 Posted: 15:22:26 13/08/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
The Ratchet & Clank movie was really good, imo.

I agree. Also, I like Chairman Drek's more charismatic persona in the film. Yes it makes him look like a goofball, but in the original games I never saw him as more than a generic corrupt businessman who happened to sound like Captain Gantu. <.<;

EDIT: Since I finally got around to reading it today, I'll say that I actually liked Worlds Unite better than Worlds Collide. Yes, the overall storyline was more generic and the abundance of characters meant less characterization, but I was grinning through every issue. And there were so many fun action scenes, even little, one-shot things like Gate blasting the hell out of some Sonic comic characters was enjoyable to read.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:17 14/08/2016 by HIR
#1431 Posted: 21:40:07 15/08/2016
Wearing the
-Steven Universe shirt you buy from Hot Topic (the one that is basically just Steven's own shirt)
-A pair of jeans
-Sandals

isn't cosplay, it's just lazy. I'm sorry if that offends someone...it just looks cringey. To consider that cosplay also seems kind of insulting to people who spend months planning for cosplays.

If you really want to cosplay as Steven, Go as Tiger Millionaire or Farmer Steven or go as the Sneeple costume. I never see any of those.
---
#1432 Posted: 21:42:32 15/08/2016
I kind of accept baits if the intention is to start a conversation. Just don't go overdrive with it and I don't like it myself.
---
Bruh
#1433 Posted: 21:47:06 15/08/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

That's just casual cosplay. If the person's short on money there's no harm, but they shouldn't be winning any contests.
Same for cospoor(is that the same term for english as it is in portuguese?), where people just make shoddy cosplays on purpose. Not for contests, just to have a laugh.
---
Grumpy Gorilla Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#1434 Posted: 23:45:04 17/08/2016
So...

I like the concept of the Martha scene from Batman Vs Superman

I enjoyed Ghostbusters (2016) and consider it one of the better films of this year that I've seen.

I think the Joker actually had a lot of scenes in Suicide Squad
---
"Pfft, that’s not true. I haven’t even been a part of your life, how could I ruin it? I wasn’t even there"
-Garmadon
#1435 Posted: 19:49:42 19/08/2016
I'm *cough* republican *cough*
#1436 Posted: 19:59:19 19/08/2016
Could you go back to the OP, Alydol? I think you misread "unpopular opinions that most people don't have", with "facts about yourself"

On actual unpopular opinions, I don't really care about the more popular modpacks in Minecraft. I watch for the commentary and the weird cool stuff in them, but I wouldn't be caught dead playing "grind material, grind electronic components, play pretend engineer, grind material, rinse and repeat", as much as everyone who plays Minecraft regularly say they love the game a lot more because of the mods.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:13 19/08/2016 by Bifrost
#1437 Posted: 20:56:03 19/08/2016
^ I have no qualms about that opinion.

Egoraptor shouldn't have to go back to making dumb Internet cartoons if he doesn't want to. Clearly Grumps is stable enough for him to just keep doing that for a living so it's fine. It's not like people should be defined by the one thing they did for a couple years of their life.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1438 Posted: 02:38:13 20/08/2016
Fight Club was a bad movie and doesn't deserve near the amount of praise it gets.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1439 Posted: 14:22:02 20/08/2016
Half life 3 will happen someday
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:13 20/08/2016 by skylandersspyro
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#1440 Posted: 16:21:27 20/08/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

That's just casual cosplay. If the person's short on money there's no harm, but they shouldn't be winning any contests.
Same for cospoor(is that the same term for english as it is in portuguese?), where people just make shoddy cosplays on purpose. Not for contests, just to have a laugh.

I agree. Also, some people don't know how to make a full costume (myself included), so I don't think it matters if you bought the costume or if it was made from stuff you threw together from eBay or a charity shop. But like you said, it's not acceptable to do that for competition. Lack of sewing skills shouldn't stop you from cosplaying for the fun of it because at the end of the day, we're all geeks in costumes.
#1441 Posted: 18:14:14 20/08/2016
Pretty sure this is fairly unpopular: Harambe jokes are getting real old real fast (they were never funny in the first place imo; not because I find them offensive, but because I've seen none that are clever or amusing). The boys in my career center sometimes spout ****ty Harambe "jokes" or even just mention his name at the most random of times and they laugh and laugh and I don't see what's so amusing about it. I also don't get how Harambe was turned into a type of meme.
---
but i love it all smooth
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1442 Posted: 18:31:39 20/08/2016
Memes in general really bug me.
#1443 Posted: 00:25:40 21/08/2016
Could you go back to the OP, Alydol? I think you misread "unpopular opinions that most people don't have", with "facts about yourself"

On actual unpopular opinions, I don't really care about the more popular modpacks in Minecraft. I watch for the commentary and the weird cool stuff in them, but I wouldn't be caught dead playing "grind material, grind electronic components, play pretend engineer, grind material, rinse and repeat", as much as everyone who plays Minecraft regularly say they love the game a lot more because of the mods.

You know what happens to republicans. (or just anybody who's not voting hillary) They get banned.
#1444 Posted: 00:28:36 21/08/2016
That's funny, because you're still here as are several other users who imply they're republicans.
---
First | Previous | Page 29 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me