Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 19 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#901 Posted: 16:25:00 02/02/2016
On true, Cortex Chaos was not meant to be exactly a sequel to Twinsanity, and more of a spin off. The Twinsanity sequel was rounded around Crash entering in different TV shows thanks to Cortex.

The original Tag Team Racing was about racing inside Crash's mind and memories, like Twinsanity's ending.
---
Bruh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#902 Posted: 17:23:57 02/02/2016
Twenty One Pilots is a bad band, and their most popular song isn't even good.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#903 Posted: 20:31:32 02/02/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Beyoncé isn't that great.

Finally somebody said it. I don't get the hype about her.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#904 Posted: 21:30:36 02/02/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
GameStop Pokemon events are fine, as long as the employees don't try to trick you into preordering something to get codes (and as long as they don't give out wayyyy too many codes to one person).

I want some codes, but gamestop has ****ed me over at least twice last year. I'm still salty.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#905 Posted: 21:35:29 02/02/2016
Quote: parisruelz12
GameStop Pokemon events are fine, as long as the employees don't try to trick you into preordering something to get codes (and as long as they don't give out wayyyy too many codes to one person).

I want some codes, but gamestop has ****ed me over at least twice last year. I'm still salty.

I feel like I'm the only person GameStop has ever treated well.
#906 Posted: 22:07:45 02/02/2016

Its not so much treatment, its more-so being ripped off. I traded in my black 3DS, pretty good condition considering I'd had it since the 3DS first came out. They only gave me about 10-15 dollars for it. They're going to sell that damn thing for about 40 or 50. I understand they take a few numbers off the price, but I felt terribly ripped off. :\
---
#907 Posted: 22:22:29 02/02/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
You shouldn't have sold it then. :/ And that was a mistake to sell it at GameStop in the first place; never sell something at GameStop. You WILL get ripped off.

I know. I'm so full of regret towards that decision.
---
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#908 Posted: 03:17:13 03/02/2016
having autism is nothing to be proud of, and glorifying mental illness and saying it's a good thing is stupid. i don't care what tumblr says.

-------
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#909 Posted: 07:04:49 03/02/2016

I've only experienced one worker I didn't like, and even then she wasn't totally mean. She just judged my entire purchase game by game. While she came off as a *****, it was still said in a gamer to gamer way, not a mocking elitist way. Kinda made me laugh.

Trading in games usually doesn't end well, but that's not the workers fault.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#910 Posted: 13:28:35 03/02/2016
Yeah,but the two aren't mutually exclusive. The negatives are still there most likely, and any possible money spent on treatment to keep them in place.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#911 Posted: 07:05:23 04/02/2016
Quote: RaymanTwilight
having autism is nothing to be proud of, and glorifying mental illness and saying it's a good thing is stupid. i don't care what tumblr says.

-------

SO MUCH THIS
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#912 Posted: 01:28:38 06/02/2016
I hate when people use the word cashcow as an excuse to hate on something.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#913 Posted: 03:06:12 07/02/2016
I find facehuggers to be a lot scarier than xenomorphs.

I mean xenomorphs are terrifying, but facehuggers to me are like looking at something worse than hell. holy crap these things are horrific. they're the reason an alien bursts through someone in the first place and their design is really freaking creepy.
---
Cool cool.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#914 Posted: 03:50:39 07/02/2016
Seeking Attention isn't bad as people think.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#915 Posted: 04:12:46 07/02/2016
Quote: Drawdler
I hate ask threads ghhhh

Quote: RaymanTwilight

-------

Is this really unpopular? That surprises me.

Bold: and that's unpopular?
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#916 Posted: 18:25:46 07/02/2016
I've enjoyed Steven Universe a lot less since Peridot started appearing in every episode. I find her character really annoying. I've never liked characters with the whole "I'm so much better than you" and "I don't understand Earth things, laugh at how confused I am" thing going on. The focus on her is really making me lose interest in the show.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#917 Posted: 19:20:09 07/02/2016
Shadow The Hedgehog isn't that bad of a game compared to Sonic 06 and Big The Cat is adorable.

Most Mario games are glorified a lot more than they should be due to the fact that a lot of the previous games have been successful.

FPS games mostly end up being overrated.

I have a feeling that some of these opinions might be a little more common than I think, but I don't see them often.
Remember, these are just my thoughts. smilie
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#918 Posted: 21:11:24 07/02/2016
Quote: Spyro Lover122
Shadow The Hedgehog isn't that bad of a game compared to Sonic 06 and Big The Cat is adorable.

Most Mario games are glorified a lot more than they should be due to the fact that a lot of the previous games have been successful.

FPS games mostly end up being overrated.

I have a feeling that some of these opinions might be a little more common than I think, but I don't see them often.
Remember, these are just my thoughts. smilie

Bold: I like the main Mario games (Sunshine ,Galaxy, 3D World) because of the familiarity, polish, and platforming, the cheerful color scheme also feels whimsical and cartoony. I don't know about Mario really being glorified, I certainaly don't want to glorify him, because there are other platform games that know and enjoy probably more, but for me I generally find them fun.
#919 Posted: 21:16:17 07/02/2016
Yeah, what I mostly see is people saying that everything about one of the games is good, they don't admit that there are visible flaws due to how much they love the other games.
---
#920 Posted: 21:36:30 07/02/2016
Yeah, what I mostly see is people saying that everything about one of the games is good, they don't admit that there are visible flaws due to how much they love the other games.

Hmmmm... what flaws? Not trying to be argumentive, just trying to understand.
#921 Posted: 21:51:26 07/02/2016
Anything really, I'm not really being specific. I have trouble explaining my points sometimes, I apologize for being vague.
---
#922 Posted: 22:04:04 07/02/2016
Anything really, I'm not really being specific. I have trouble explaining my points sometimes, I apologize for being vague.

I don't mind, it happens. smilie
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#923 Posted: 01:54:37 08/02/2016
I actually liked Alien 3. Not nearly as good as Alien or Aliens but i still think it's pretty solid.
---
Cool cool.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#924 Posted: 02:42:23 09/02/2016
Digimon > Pokemon
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#925 Posted: 18:15:11 12/02/2016
Quote: TheJMAN184
Valentine day is kind of a pointless holiday tbh.

Gives a reason to get candy.

I'm not complaining.
#926 Posted: 20:21:04 12/02/2016
I like Valentines day.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#927 Posted: 21:52:30 13/02/2016
I really don't find Spot cute in The Good Dinosaur.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#928 Posted: 20:48:18 14/02/2016
Xbox is trash and so are Xbox fanboys.

Xbox is trash

trash

trash

I'll fight you irl
[User Posted Image]
jk
---
Boop!
#929 Posted: 20:49:00 14/02/2016
Quote: G2nt

Xbox is trash

trash

trash

I'll fight you irl
[User Posted Image]
jk

Relevant signature.
---
#930 Posted: 01:19:15 15/02/2016
Quote: G2nt

Xbox is trash

trash

trash

I'll fight you irl
[User Posted Image]
jk

That gif is an accurate representation of Xbox fanboys tbh.

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#931 Posted: 01:33:16 15/02/2016

AGREED! Playstation and Nintendo for the win!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#932 Posted: 20:00:33 15/02/2016
PFFFF

[User Posted Image]

lmao. It's true.
#933 Posted: 05:07:03 16/02/2016

Agreed so much.

PFFFF

[User Posted Image]

On this topic. I actually don't care for PC gaming and don't understand how it can possibly be the "master-race".

The hardware becomes outdated far faster than a console. The typical console generation lasts about 10 years, or at least seems to. Meanwhile, with a computer, the graphics card is already outdated within a year as new games continually come out. It will constantly need maintenance and to be given newer and better parts, which aren't cheap. After all the costs that go into building a PC that can actually smoothly run any game then having to update it continuously, you're sinking more money into it than you would simply buying all the standard consoles available in the current generation.

Which god forbid you actually don't update the parts regularly, then you end up with one game not loading right and having even more issues with crashes and bugs then what could naturally occur because of random errors that come up in the processor.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#934 Posted: 10:36:41 16/02/2016
Sometimes pronouns and genders become the new sparkledog - people identify as things they like and not what they actually feel like, cause flamewars over it,and people with actual gender or personal identity issues get lumped with these attention seekers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#935 Posted: 01:31:00 17/02/2016
Pronouns have been something that always kidda annoying me, but I've always put them on the backburner cause a lot of people here and the skype group use them but I feel like I've keeped my real opinion to my self for long enough.

As well as that most people I've met that use pronouns are some of the most passive aggressive people I've ever met and talked to, they treat it like it's a serious thing. I'm sorry but to be honest most people ain't gonna give a ****.

What do you mean by using pronouns?
#936 Posted: 01:49:05 17/02/2016
I'm not sure if this is actually an unpopular opinion or not, but I cannot for the life of me understand how someone can be polyamorous.

I understand liking more than one person at a time, but I don't see why you would date more than one person at a time.

If you can get it to work, great, but most of the time it doesn't work out very well and it makes the other partners jealous of one another eventually.
Even if they were okay with it to begin with, I don't think it would take too long for some form of jealousy to form within at least one of the partners.

It just seems like it would be way too much to deal with, as being in a relationship with even just one person seems stressful enough to handle.
You could probably argue that some people could put up with more, but I still just don't think it works very well and I probably will never be comfortable with the concept.

I also don't believe that it's how a person "is", at least not in the same way as being straight, gay, bi, trans, gender fluid, etc., etc.
It seems more like a choice than anything, tbh, one that I don't think is fair to that person themselves or their partner(s).

I apologize if this post comes off as rude, but I completely disagree with the concept because it doesn't make any logical sense to me and I find it a tad selfish.

Agreed. Needing more than one partner at a time isn't a sexuality. The person just comes off as a jerk who doesn't care about any of the lovers and just likes screwing around.

Quote: Carmelita Fox
Pronouns have been something that always kidda annoying me, but I've always put them on the backburner cause a lot of people here and the skype group use them but I feel like I've keeped my real opinion to my self for long enough.

As well as that most people I've met that use pronouns are some of the most passive aggressive people I've ever met and talked to, they treat it like it's a serious thing. I'm sorry but to be honest most people ain't gonna give a ****.

What do you mean by using pronouns?

I got the impression it was meant as some tumblr stuff like "I am tree-gender and should be referred to as 'Xir' instead of he/she".
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#937 Posted: 03:48:51 17/02/2016
I'm not sure if this is actually an unpopular opinion or not, but I cannot for the life of me understand how someone can be polyamorous.

I understand liking more than one person at a time, but I don't see why you would date more than one person at a time.

If you can get it to work, great, but most of the time it doesn't work out very well and it makes the other partners jealous of one another eventually.
Even if they were okay with it to begin with, I don't think it would take too long for some form of jealousy to form within at least one of the partners.

It just seems like it would be way too much to deal with, as being in a relationship with even just one person seems stressful enough to handle.
You could probably argue that some people could put up with more, but I still just don't think it works very well and I probably will never be comfortable with the concept.

I also don't believe that it's how a person "is", at least not in the same way as being straight, gay, bi, trans, gender fluid, etc., etc.
It seems more like a choice than anything, tbh, one that I don't think is fair to that person themselves or their partner(s).

I apologize if this post comes off as rude, but I completely disagree with the concept because it doesn't make any logical sense to me and I find it a tad selfish.

I'm like 80% sure this isn't an unpopular opinion so I feel like you're venting more than anything.
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#938 Posted: 05:30:43 17/02/2016
I don't like camping, in fact I despise it.
First | Previous | Page 19 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me