darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Punk Shock and Last two Triple Packs
Page 1 of 1
Punk Shock and Last two Triple Packs [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 05:20:27 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Did I miss Punk Shock at Target with regular logo? Not online nor in stores...also is it fair to say US isn't getting last two triple packs like Giants?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 05:48:07 23/08/2014
Punk Shock just.. hasn't shown up yet. She is in their system as Target Exclusive, but no stores have her yet.

She was in the Target ad for last Sunday (yet another "mess up" by Target).
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#3 Posted: 13:58:06 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
Punk Shock just.. hasn't shown up yet. She is in their system as Target Exclusive, but no stores have her yet.

She was in the Target ad for last Sunday (yet another "mess up" by Target).

Right, hence the thought that I had missed it. Maybe they thought it was a bad idea to combine B2GO offer they had.

Any idea about triples? The only places I've seen (again) is Australia.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
AusLander Red Sparx Gems: 60
#4 Posted: 12:34:25 01/10/2014
Wow, we've had punk shock six months maybe. Same with the other triple packs.
#5 Posted: 18:33:09 15/11/2014 | Topic Creator
AFAIK, Punk Shock has still only been released in the Easter packaging in the US. No release of last 2 three packs. No release of the "regular logo" Punk Shock.

Anyone have any info different?
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 01:02:20 02/12/2014
So, this arrived in the mail today (the one second to the left... the one on the far left, I also picked up today, but that's not important)..

[User Posted Image]

Everything about it appears to be US. US Peg hook, US consumer markings...
#7 Posted: 04:10:53 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
UB, where did ya get her? Haven't seen the non easter of her...

Nice Eon Trigger Happy Elite!
---
#8 Posted: 04:37:48 02/12/2014
The magical place where all things can be purchased, for the right price. :D eBay.
#9 Posted: 16:20:41 02/12/2014
She's available in Canada with the exact same packaging. Means almost nothing until we get a release date.
---
#10 Posted: 16:37:36 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
She's available in Canada with the exact same packaging. Means almost nothing until we get a release date.

Why are you holding on to a release date? Hasn't that time come and gone? Or is she in boxes produced last year and Activision is just looking for a good time frame to "release" her to the public?
---
#11 Posted: 19:03:07 02/12/2014

I wasn't aware she had a CN release. Dang, I probably could have had a friend pick her up a little cheaper.
#12 Posted: 20:25:33 02/12/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

Why are you holding on to a release date? Hasn't that time come and gone? Or is she in boxes produced last year and Activision is just looking for a good time frame to "release" her to the public?

Well, we all know what they did with Metallic Shroomboom, so who knows? They're incredibly unpredictable.
---
#13 Posted: 21:42:21 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster

Well, we all know what they did with Metallic Shroomboom, so who knows? They're incredibly unpredictable.

100% agreed.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#14 Posted: 22:35:20 02/12/2014
Well, as we have seen, Activision has had a tendency to drop old stock on us at various times. Just this weekend I spied a Scratch and a Turbo Jet Vac at my TRU - and those were definitely not there before. S1 Camo, Lightning Rod and Warnado have also been popping up in singles randomly as well.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me