Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders time squad [CLOSED]
PortalMasterJ Gold Sparx Gems: 2528
#1 Posted: 20:35:02 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
here's my idea with story and everything. skylanders time squad: in the great ancient temples of skylands, there is one special temple that holds a very special item, the time clock, a magical device that allows anyone to travel throughout time and space. of course, thanks to this, many evil beings want the powers of the clock, so eon goatherd a group of skylanders to protect the clock. but when kaos tries to steal the clock, he accidently sends th skylanders throughout time, and thus they ended up taking many skylanders throughout history. now pieces of the past and future have been brought throughout skylands and in time, now kaos plans to wipe the portal masters and skylanders out of history. now the skylanders must team up with the time squad to set time back in order.

so there will be 16 new time jumping skylanders known as the time squad. so there will be 8 groups of these skylanders: samurai, Olympian, future, wild west, pirate, medieval, prehistoric, and desert. so with those different zones, you need that specific skylanders, example: a wild west skylander can go into a wild west zone, but a olympion one cant. this will bring new great challenges in the game. so there will be 16 new time jumpers and around 32 new cores.

Now I have plenty of ideas for new characters but I still have to think up some of the time squad members. I have a deviant art page so you can see a drawn concept, still thinking on colors though. So check out my deviant art page Creativej17 showing many forms of skylanders
---
It's time for adventures of the Skylanders!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:01:30 03/09/2014 by PortalMasterJ
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2 Posted: 20:58:13 20/08/2014
It's a pretty good idea.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#3 Posted: 21:09:49 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I just need to think up some time jumpers now
---
#4 Posted: 21:51:04 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So far I have all the cores ready

Life chore
Pumpkini- a pumpkin brought to life by a magic hat

Serpatine- a skilled snake assassin who blends with nature

Centaru- a skilled centaur archer raised in the forest

Luckyton- a leprechaun who has great luck with his pot of gold

Undead chore
Scyther- a reaper who doesn't wish to kill the innocent

Gravepire- a former vampire minion of kaos who loves to make graves for his enemies

Acidna- a silly spider being who has acidic webs

Alucard- a soul set into a suit of armer by Hex

Magic chore
Jack in the box- a toy brought to life helping his creator and his toys a way to leave his shop

Jellykins- a jelly man who just loves to jiggle

Handyton- a mysterious hand looking creature who loves playing rock, paper, scissors

Squidalien- a squid like creature who helped save the core of light from his own kind

Tech core
Game boy- a living controller who loves playing video games

Clockwork- a grandfather clock brought to life to helping make clocks

Toolshed- a robot made from old tools and junk who likes building things

Cranium- a brain put into a robot so he can continue being a scientist

Earth core
Rocko- a strange meteor who has a personality

Drillgor- a molekin who's hands works like a drill

Minotaro- a Minotaur who is a great Olympic champion

Smashington- a working golem who has become self aware

Fire core
Fire ant- an over grown ant who uses explosive ants

Scorchion- a fire scorpion who wishes to do good

Sparklina- a princess who stopped a war with a sparkling personality

Chorcal- a sub species of rock golem fused with lava to give him flaming powers

Water core
Coraline- a coral nymph who saved her people with her coral powers

Snowfranklin- a snowman brought to live by a magic hat and has ice magic thanks to a blizzard

Sabertooth- a skilled hunter who is trying to free his kind from their frozen state

Eelgor- an electric eel who uses both water and electricity

Air core
Silver wing- a raven who lost all of his feathers, and gained small blades as replacements

Bubbling- a man made of bubbles to bring smiles to children, and frowns to enemies

Tempest- a small tornado accidentally made by warnado and an air spell punk who uses air for good purposes

Chimpfanzee- a monkey who uses fans to advance his powers strength
---
Skylanderdude8 Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#5 Posted: 03:54:45 21/08/2014
You just blew my mind with this post. That is an awesome and really creative idea. It also sounds really fun, different, and new. I would defiantly play it. Great ideas!
#6 Posted: 14:51:14 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
thank you very much, that was my intentions smilie
---
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#7 Posted: 21:20:13 22/08/2014
There are already some Skylanders that kind of fit into those zones.
Samurai: Ninjini
Wild West: Rattle Shake
Pirate: Wash Buckler
Medieval: Ignitor
Prehistoric: Dino-Rang
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
#8 Posted: 22:49:55 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
true. but i'm thinking more on the lines that these special skylanders can time jump into the different zones. like ninjini, dino rang, and ignitor cant go into a time zone. the time jumpers will have a special symbol like the swap force does, except shows a symbol from a timeline. plu, its just an idea anyway
---
#9 Posted: 02:10:58 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
finally i have my time jumper ideas

samurai
magic: Wisword: a samurai who discovered a magic sword and trained in the ways of magic

life: Busheedo: an elf who trained in both samurai and ninja arts who used his skills to help the weak

Olympian
earth: chompules: a Hercules beetle who was given great strength from the gods and will fight those who plan to do harm and eat to win

life: Flora: a dryad with great beauty and an enhanced powers with nature and wants to show skylands true beauty

future
water: Fishtank: a smart catfish who created an aquatic suit so he can walk on land

tech: Flightmare: a former bounty hunter who defends skylands with his technology

wild west
fire: Blaze Runner: a cowboy who has magical boots that magically creates fire whenever he runs

tech: Droneranger: a dwarf who became a cyborg and springs into action and now uses his new found abilities to guard the time clock from evil

pirate
air: chombreath: an unusual creature with extremely bad breath and uses his staffs to create intense winds while blowing his bad breath

water: deckster: a sea captain with a water cannon arm and a hook that can splash water out of thin air who fights fire with water

medieval
magic: Jokestar: a jester who read from a mysterious book and uses his pranks to protect skylands

fire: Lance: a night with a magical suit of armor that can shoot fires out of his spear, defending civilians from evil foes

prehistoric
earth: Clubs: a caveman frozen throughout time who uses his club to knock his foes to the ground

undead: terrordactyl: a pterodactyl brought to life by a witch who wanted to revive the dead, now he watches over the skys helping the mabus when needed

desert
air: Meowpatra: a former queen who was given the gift to summon winds with her mere claws, thi

undead: Wrapper: a mummy brought back to life when thieves stole his prized idol that his parents gave him, now he wraps up evil to save skylands
---
Dyno69 Blue Sparx Gems: 902
#10 Posted: 02:18:29 04/09/2014
Wow. I'm speechless.
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#11 Posted: 02:35:30 04/09/2014
Pretty cool
---
ded
#12 Posted: 05:12:57 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well thank you, I appropriate it. I worked really hard thinking up these guys. Heck I even drew pictures of them, even though I suck at drawing smilie
---
#13 Posted: 05:35:37 04/09/2014
Can you show them?
---
ded
#14 Posted: 13:49:50 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Of course. Just go to deviantart and go to Creativej17. They aren't great drawings but should be enough for you to get a good feel of what they look like
---
checkerchairs Blue Sparx Gems: 695
#15 Posted: 12:19:39 05/09/2014
Sounds great so far. If you would like I might be able to do a bit of design work or something to give the characters a bit more depth, or if you'd like me to help out with the drawings too xD

(ps: Bash would work with Prehistoric too smilie )
#16 Posted: 17:10:57 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Wait really? dude that would be awesome smilie thank you so much dude smilie
---
#17 Posted: 21:22:42 05/09/2014
I like Alucard smilie
---
ded
#18 Posted: 21:34:21 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
thanks, i like him too
---
#19 Posted: 00:47:30 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, I haven't been on here for some time. But I actually have some villain ideas that could fill the elements, since 3 of them have 6 and others only 5 or less so here are the villains based on my YouTube series

Magic
Zombie Alien- a zombified alien who has magical toxins coursing through his veins and current leader of a bunch of dangerous villains

Toad Tool- a small toad who uses stink bombs to spoil the fun for everyone

Narrator- a being who uses his voice to control his enemies

Earth
Clawster- a giant lobster who uses his claws for hammers

Half shell- a sea turtle with a shield like back and can roll and crash into anything in front of him

Air
Blizzard- a butterfly who is super fast and can summon giant winds

Stampy stamperton- a giant long legged frog who can jump real high and wind blowing kicks

Fire
Swamp gas- a frog who can release has from her back and ignites it by breathing a small flame on it

Burnadette- a former fashion model, she uses Fleming nails to burn her way into any place she desires

Undead
Webslash- a redneck spider who uses swords almost as good as he does with making webs

Skeletor- a skeletal knight, he can summon an army of skeletons at his command

Light
Light Ray- a lizard who can use his flaps to create a bright light, even though he is skeptical about being a bad guy

Brightful- a lightbulb headed robot, he uses lightbulb a as his bombs while getting stronger as he gets brighter

Darkness
Steve- Steve is well, kind of an idiot. He is treated nicely though due to his stupidity. He is very nice, but anger him, and you won't be able to escape

Shadow arm- a human like being who's arms have been cursed to become mere shadows due to his unkindly nature.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:11 15/04/2015 by PortalMasterJ
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#20 Posted: 08:55:58 07/04/2015
This ís really good smilie
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
#21 Posted: 03:01:59 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me