Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Anyone with Graphic Design experience? [CLOSED]
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 13:41:17 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey, first of all, I don't know if this is in the right section, but I couldn't think of a better place to put it. Just let me know if it belongs somewhere else!

Anyway, now that we've seen the Trap Team character poster and have a better idea of what to expect of what's coming out, I wanted to go ahead and update my storage shelf. This is where I need the help. I wanted to make, well, I'm not sure what to call them... I guess place mats would be a good term for it? Anyway, I wanted to make mats to show where each Skylander would go once I collected it.

I have a really handy shelf for displaying Skylanders, made up of cube shaped shelves, so each element gets its own cube. I have all of the measurements, and I already have the layout planned, although only in Paint. The hardest part I was having on my own was just getting the diagram to come out to be "actual size" once I printed it out. And since the cubes are bigger than a standard sheet of paper, I'd need to get them printed out somewhere else anyway. I don't even need 8, just make me one I can print 8 times! lol.

TL; DR I need someone to help me make a mat for my Skylander display. Post on here or PM me if you're interested.

I appreciate any help anyone can give me!!!
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#2 Posted: 18:18:27 13/08/2014
Out of curiosity what are the cube dimensions?
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#3 Posted: 18:41:03 13/08/2014
I'm a professional designer, and would be happy to help. I'll email you and we can discuss.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 18:45:52 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Here's a rough diagram I did in Paint. There's 16 cubes in the shelf, 8 are for Skylanders, 8 of them are for other stuff, with my variant Skylanders on the top of the shelf. Below is a rough idea of what I wanted the cube layout to be like. All of the shapes I used are just arbitrary. I was hoping that the actual spaces could be about the same size of the kind of figure that would go there. (Just an approximate, I know that no two Skylanders have the same size base.)

[User Posted Image]
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me