Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Acquiring shrines... [CLOSED]
millerfly Green Sparx Gems: 355
#1 Posted: 00:59:39 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Any tips on ways to gather shrines? Sadly I only have one. Are there certain buildings that carry shrines as part of their quest? I've given up hoping to get one in the well and I'd prefer to save gems for other things, but maybe that's the only way to add a few...
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 01:42:03 13/08/2014
I think it's best to buy 3 shrines of each of tech, earth and undead. The reason for this is that you can only buy 3 shrines of each element, but you can win more shrines through quests. But if you win shrines before buying three, then the shrines you have won will count against the max 3 you can purchase. So to maximize your shrines, it's best to buy three and *then* win more.

I suggest tech, earth and undead because they have the best crops associated with them. Since these are the crops you are most likely to plant, it makes sense to build the highest bonuses for them.

Otherwise, they make shrines available as rewards for quests on occasion but they're never all that easy to earn. If you're relatively new, I wouldn't sweat it too much. As you grow and build your islands, all of this becomes more attainable.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 13:58:08 13/08/2014
When you reach about level 35 , you can make enough gems in about a week for a shrine . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me