Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN] [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#351 Posted: 13:21:54 15/12/2014
Starri launched at Scowls, emmiting another flash of light. "Stay away from my friends, their families, and their kingdom!" she growled, focusing a light beam at both Scowls's and Charcoal's eyes.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#352 Posted: 14:26:01 15/12/2014
OoC: The fire melted most of the ice in Charcoal's head... Unless pretty much setting your head on fire doesn't work. X3

Scowls screeched as his eyes were hit, causing rock pillars to grow out of control, knocking all the dragons away from each other. A group of Fire dragons nearby continued blazing tents and making the fire grow higher.

Shadmé scrambled around the flames, trying not to get spotted. She didn't know if her feathers were flammable- she was a Fire dragon, so she didn't think so- but she didn't want to risk it. She also didn't want to risk being caught by an enemy Fire dragon.

Habbie knew it was possible for dragons of the same tribe to work together. Was the same true for dragons of all kinds? He thoughts so. "Yeah," he smiled at Isis.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:28 15/12/2014 by ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#353 Posted: 21:05:18 15/12/2014
((Kihei blew out the fire and froze the liquid in Charcoal's head, like I said in my last post, brains are incased in a liquid, that is what he froze))

Isis blushed as she smiled back "So, where are we going?" She asked
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#354 Posted: 17:36:53 16/12/2014
Murozond would've heard Spiral, but he'd been knocked unconscious by the smoke and heat, and therefore was shocked when he woke to find himself alone. "What are you doing! You'll just get yourself killed!" he shouted before taking off after Spiral.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#355 Posted: 22:14:46 19/12/2014
Starri grabbed onto one of the rock pillars, climbing it with her talons. "Hold on, Kihei, I'm here!" she said.

Shimmer pulled a bell, a signal for fire. "All claws on deck, metaphorically speaking," she yelled, though she doubted anyone could hear her.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#356 Posted: 03:17:52 20/12/2014
"I'm good Starri, just take my mom and get everyone out of here" Kihei said
---
#357 Posted: 13:23:50 20/12/2014
Starri nodded and started flying. She appeared to be surrounded by sparkles, especially her burnt wing. She dived down toward Lira and grabbed her in her claws.

Shimmer started smashing rock pillars with her tail. Cloudcurrent was hiding behind one of them. "C'mon, Cloudie," Shimmer coaxed.
---
#358 Posted: 12:19:48 22/12/2014
Murozond arrived at the scene, he was brimming with anger both at the attack and at the fact that he saw Zak there, among the fire dragons, killing. He dispersed into the time-waves, becoming invisible, and then appeared behind Zak and cloaked him in shadows, pushing him into the darkness below the ground.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#359 Posted: 01:43:30 23/12/2014
OOC: Recap cause I have no clue what's going on? smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#360 Posted: 16:56:16 27/12/2014
((Habbie, Haze, and Isis are fleeing the Fire camp to live on their own, Lira was badly damaged, and Kihei and Charcoal are fighting, Kihei froze the fluid in Charcoal's head and gave him an ultimatum, stop the war with the Ice dragons, or die))
---
#361 Posted: 07:21:59 03/01/2015
(Also, Murozond and Zak are fighting somewhere while Spiral and Shadme are away.
---
#362 Posted: 16:04:14 03/01/2015
((And Starri's helping Lira get away.))
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#363 Posted: 02:20:00 04/01/2015
Despite his extreme pain, Charcoal's flailing tail must have been a signal to some nearby soldiers. One leapt forward and snatched Kihei by the throat. "Listen up, puny dragon," another Fire dragon growled. "Your stupid camp is outnumbered. Everything is destroyed. Fire and Ice will always and forever be enemies. So stop your blabbering, unfreeze the commander or Rusty there snaps your throat and ends your life."

Zak fell into the darkness, but then an obnoxious, distracting screech rang through Murozond's brain.

Spiral looked behind him as Murozond zipped past. "I…" His friend was right. Spiral didn't know the first thing about fighting. So when a huge Fire dragon loomed up in his face, he squawked and fled. "You were right you were right you were right! Heeeeeelllp!" he cried.

Shadmé looked up as a purple streak flashed by in the sky. Spiral! What's he doing here? Taking a deep breath, she opened her feathered wings and flew after them. If I'm lucky, the Fire soldier won't realize I have the same type as him. She shot a blast of darkness at the soldier.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#364 Posted: 02:25:32 04/01/2015
Starri dropped Lira in a hidden tent. "I need to help Prince Kihei," she whispered. "Shimmer will help." She then flew back to Kihei. "Let him go now!" she growled.
---
#365 Posted: 02:32:29 04/01/2015
Kihei spat icicles in Rusty's face "You made this happen, just remember that" He said as he landed on the ground, he snapped his claws, freezing Charcoal's blood

Isis looked at Habbie "So... Where will we go?" She asked

Lira was shaking as her breaths went shallow, we was fighting to stay alive
---
#366 Posted: 02:44:30 04/01/2015
Starri used her star breath on the dragon that threatened Kihei. She flapped her wings awkwardly and grabbed the dragon, her talons digging deep into his wings.

Shimmer flew into the room just in time to see Rusty grabbing Kihei. "Let him go!" she growled.

"Go get Lira!" Starri shouted. "We'll deal with them!"

Shimmer nodded and started searching for Lira.
---
#367 Posted: 07:05:20 05/01/2015
Murozond heard Spiral's scream, kicked Zak in the head then ccreated an explosion of shadow that created a diversion big enough ffor him to leap into the air undetected. He saw Shadme as well, heading for Spiral and flew towards them, then he told the, "I just saw Zak, he's with the fire dragons."
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me