Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN] [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#301 Posted: 17:12:04 12/09/2014
OOC: PAGE!

Murozond looked at Spiral, "You know, that makes sense, it's too bad though, e'd be able to accomplish more if the different elements worked together with each other, instead of alone against each other" He looked down at the ground and pulled a shadow from under a tree, then zapped it with lightning, the shadow disappeared. 'Such a pity..."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:18 12/09/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#302 Posted: 18:54:25 12/09/2014
"It's no problem buddy" Isis said as she walked over and laid next to Habbie and nudged his head
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#303 Posted: 21:10:41 12/09/2014
Spiral watched the shadow, thoughtful. "Hm. You're right. I mean, the fact that dragons possess more than one element is proof that elements can coexist." He spread his talons. "I, for one, am Dark and Light. Both are mortal enemies, locked in combat, and I would likely not be accepted in either camp. But yet, I do exist, and have not been torn apart by myself. That is our goal, to stop the war, but also to show that all dragons are equal. It is fortunate we grew up together as friends. If dragons like us- Dark and Light, Fire and Ice- can get along, then there is hope."

Haze flopped down beside the other two dragons while Torch snorted. Scowls looked equally disturbed, but Flarius, oldest of them, merely did not seem to care, or even notice.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#304 Posted: 23:50:18 12/09/2014
Isis looked at Habbie before kissing him on the cheek "I... think... I... love you" She said
---
#305 Posted: 12:44:10 13/09/2014
Habbie was sleeping by then, his breaths deep but soft. Scowls loomed over Isis, fury in his gaze. "Go to sleep, prisoner! Don't say such treasonous things." Behind him, Torch hissed to reinforce his threat.
---
#306 Posted: 12:53:49 13/09/2014
Isis frowned and lowered her head to fall asleep, small tears could be seen flowing down her face
---
#307 Posted: 21:45:10 13/09/2014
Scowls and Torch planted themselves by the camp entrance, guarding. Flarius sat a fair distance from them, his gaze tracing the stars.
"He's moony," Scowls told Torch in a hushed whisper. The female guard nodded. "Yeah. He just sits there and watches. Kinda creepy, too."
"That's what he gets for being part Dark elemented," Scowls snorted.
---
#308 Posted: 22:16:59 13/09/2014
Isis couldn't sleep, so she went out to Scowls and Torch "I can't sleep. I'm sorry about what I said, but it's jusy how I feel. I understand if you two are going hurt me" She said to the two Fire dragons
---
#309 Posted: 03:11:18 14/09/2014
OoC: Hey! Where did everybody go? D:
EyeBrawler, you should probably have the queen make her announcement so the others can interact at least, lol.

Scowls whirled around and hissed, on edge from his guarding duty. "Back in the tent!" he growled at her, not acknowledging her apology.
---
#310 Posted: 03:24:35 14/09/2014
"Ok, I'm sorry Scowls" Isis said before heading back inside, she looked at Habbie "You'd probably being acting the same way as them right now if you knew" She said to the sleeping dragon

Lira stood on a balcony overlooking the entire camp "My loyal Ice dragons, it's my pleasure to announce that our Crown Prince has returned! And he's brought some of his friends with him! Now, one of them is a Fire dragon, but she has no intention on hurting us. So I want you all to treat her as one of us. Thank you and Long Live the Ice!" She said before going back inside the castle-like house she lived in with the King and soon Kihei and the others
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#311 Posted: 05:13:15 14/09/2014
"Yes Ma'me! It's like I said before Shimmer...." Sapphire said.

Ruby was still awake. "Guards, you guys need your sleep. I'll guard for you." she said, sence she took a nap during the day.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#312 Posted: 12:06:59 14/09/2014
"He's been doing more of the guarding than I have," Torch joked. "Get some rest, Scowls. Ruby and I will take over."
Scowls blinked, then shrugged and walked over to a flat rock, curling up on it.

Shadmé smiled. She was glad that there was a chance she could be safe here. It was late, and she decided to find a tent to sleep in. But, despite the queen's orders, she wasn't sure if she wanted to go alone...
"Ura? Starri?" she asked the two Ice dragons. "Should we find a tent?"
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#313 Posted: 13:27:17 14/09/2014
"Sure!" Starri said. "I don't care if you're a Fire-type, you're still pretty cool." She looked at Shadmé. "No pun intended." she said quickly.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#314 Posted: 13:43:03 14/09/2014
Shadmé laughed. "That's good! Alright, well let's get moving, then." She glanced around the camp, but thankfully there didn't seem to be any Ice dragons staring at her funny. Perhaps they were in their own tents for the night.
---
#315 Posted: 14:01:33 14/09/2014
Starri pointed to a fairly large tent. "We could go in here!" she exclaimed. "I'll see if Kihei can come with us." she suggested. "After all, he is the Crown Prince. If he's okay staying with you, then the other Ice-types will accept you as well."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#316 Posted: 14:51:15 14/09/2014
"Of course I'll come with Starri! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?" Kihei said before looking Starri in the eyes "You know I love you, but please tell me if you love me back" He whispered

Isis watched Habbie sleep, hearing the conversation outside. "At least Ruby is a nice dragon" She thought before looking out the tent "Miss Ruby, can you come in here please?" She asked
---
#317 Posted: 01:16:53 15/09/2014
Torch's ears flicked irritatedly at the prisoner giving orders. Her look told Ruby, Don't do it.

Shadmé nodded. "Good idea! Let's see if we can grab Ura, too." She waited outside and waved to get the mysterious Ice dragoness' attention.
---
#318 Posted: 01:46:47 15/09/2014
Lira walked over to Shadmé and the others "You don't have to sleep in a tent, the castle has room for all of you to sleep comfortably. And Kihei can sleep in the same bed as his girlfriend" She said with a smile

"Mom! It's not like that! She might not like me back and this isn't helping!" Kihei said, embarrassed of his mother's claim

Isis looked at Torch "I'm sorry, but I could use a friend right now, and I consider Miss Ruby a friend" She said as she looked at the ground, she felt horrible about upsetting the guards
---
#319 Posted: 12:23:25 15/09/2014
"A castle sounds good!" Starri smiled. "I've always wanted to live in a castle. Of course, it's a temporary living situation, but it's better than nothing!"
---
#320 Posted: 16:24:56 16/09/2014
Murozond looked out at the sky, it was getting dark, the sun had gone down and the moon had gone up, "The dragons who are fighting should look at hte world around them, if they looked at the sky, then they would see how darkness and light must co-exist, for it is night and day, without night and darkness, then it would be too bright all the time, and without day and light, it would be too dark all the time, the elements must co-exist, that's how it works"

He paused for a while, scratching the ground, then said, "I wonder how Shadme, Ura, Isis, Starri and Kihei are getting along" he pondered idly.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#321 Posted: 19:57:14 18/09/2014
Spiral smiled at Murozond's observation. "Quite right. Elements are not just a part of dragons- they are a part of the world around us. Night and day, as you said. Earthy canyons touched by gusty wind. Rain falling over lava. There are differences, yes, and that is what makes us all special. But we must not forget our similarities."
His gaze moved to the sky upon Murozond's last statement. "I do not know..." he confessed. "I can only hope that they've been treated, especially Shadmé, with care. It would be foolish to saunter in right now- if they've been held captive, they wouldn't give us a second thought. No, we must wait for them to return, as proof they still have their freedom." The purple wyvern sighed and leaned against a tree. "But those are my thoughts. If you wish to go, then by all means I'm not holding you back."

Torch looked disgusted at Isis. "Go back to sleep! All this talking is making me think you're pulling a distraction. Get back in there before there's an 'unfortunate accident...'"
---
#322 Posted: 20:14:16 18/09/2014
Isis looked at the ground and walked back inside the tent and curled up next to Habbie. She fell asleep with her tail wrapped around his
---
#323 Posted: 21:09:45 18/09/2014
Habbie turned in his sleep, his snout gently bumping against Isis'. Thankfully, Haze's body blocked out the sight from the rest of the guard dragons.

OoC: Okay, sooo...
Habbie is a small red Fire dragon, aged 4. He is gentle-hearted and kind, but most definitely aware of the tension and war around him.
Haze is an orangey-yellow Fire and Light dragoness at the age of 7. She is quiet, but fair and nice. She is also Habbie's sibling and always looks out for him.
Scowls is a big red Fire and Earth dragon, aged 13. He is thunderous and strict, always sticking to the rules and bossing around younger dragons. He wishes to become in a rank as high as Charcoal.
Torch is a red-orange female with the Fire element. She is also 13, and as firm as Scowls, only wanting the best for him and her camp. She and Scowls are dating.
Flarius is a Fire and Dark elemented black and red dragon, age 16. He is quiet and thoughtful as well as smart, and would rather see the world and fight rather than guard. That doesn't make him provocative- he'll only protect himself if need be.

I'm only planning on one or two being important, so if the GMs would rather have character sheets, let me know! I jus thought I'd lay down a bit more description.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:50 18/09/2014 by ShadowMewX
#324 Posted: 22:37:42 18/09/2014
((I'm creating another character. She's an Opposite dragon, which means her elements are normally against each other))

Name: Cloudcurrent

Appearance: Cloudcurrent is a yellow-and-blue-striped wyvern with spikes running down her back. (Basically, she's based off of a Deady Nadder from HTTYD.)

Personality: Cloudcurrent is mostly calm, but if someone angers her too much, she shows her dangerous side. She is hard to surprise and hard to make fun of her.

Elements: Water and Lightning

Powers: She can breathe out lightning and throw water bombs with surprising accuracy, given that the has to be in flight and throws it with her talons. She is also extremely agile.
---
#325 Posted: 23:58:02 18/09/2014
Isis's head leaned towards Habbie, her head resting on his. Her wings unfolded and one was on one of Habbie's wings
---
#326 Posted: 10:44:51 21/09/2014
Murozond was tempted by Spiral's offer, but decided not to go, Spiral was right, if they'd been captured, then all that would happen would be that they'd capture him too, so he lay back against a tree, blotted out the light with his shadows, and went to sleep.
---
#327 Posted: 21:04:54 21/09/2014
Spiral nodded gratefully, glad Murozond hadn't left him. He wrapped his wings around himself and ducked down below a tree, in its shadows. Closing his eyes, he decided to get some rest.

OoC: Hey, if Cloudcurrent is accepted, looks like Spiral has a buddy! :D
---
#328 Posted: 21:30:45 21/09/2014
((Yeah! Didn't exactly plan it but in the story that I'm writing, Cloudcurrent (but under a different name) teamed up with another wyvern that's a lot like Spiral.))

Starri looked around. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry. You suppose they have any good food here?"
---
#329 Posted: 21:53:49 21/09/2014
Kihei's stomach growled "Yeah, me too" He said to Starri

"Come on you two, I'll make you something to eat" Lira said with a smile as she picked up Kihei and Starri. She brought them to a dinning room and sat them next to each other "Now, it will take me about 30 minutes to cook you two up a good meal. So, I'll get to it and you can talk in private" She said before leaving the room and going to the kitchen

Kihei looked at Starri "My mom really likes you Starri, I wonder why. Other than that, there's something I wanted to ask you for awhile Starri... Do you love me like I love you?" He asked with a very deep blush on his face
---
#330 Posted: 11:30:31 23/09/2014
OoC: Ha! That's really awesome! smilie
I have to wait for FuryBeam. Anyone know where she is?
---
#331 Posted: 19:04:18 23/09/2014
((Nobody has seen Furybeam for about a week now I think))
---
#332 Posted: 01:28:37 24/09/2014
OOC: Remember I am a gm too, You don't need charter sheets. And accepted.

Ruby sighed. Why are the Ice dragons bad? she thought.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#333 Posted: 11:33:56 25/09/2014
OoC: Do we need to timeskip until morning? D:
---
#334 Posted: 12:03:47 25/09/2014
Cloudcurrent woke up in the Ice Element Camp. What just happened here? she asked herself. She looked around for someone that could help her find out where she was.

Starri hugged Kihei. "I love you." she said.
---
#335 Posted: 19:22:55 25/09/2014
Kihei hugged back "Thanks for letting me know" He said before kissing Starri

Lira poked her head into the Dining Room at that exact moment "Aww, young love" She thought

Isis slowly woke up, but didn't want to move

Makil looked around "Ok, I think it's safe to head to the Ice Camp now" He said
---
#336 Posted: 20:35:31 25/09/2014
OOC: It's morning now smilie
---
#337 Posted: 03:06:41 12/12/2014
As the sun rose in the morning, the sky was tinged with red. Not just from the sun, but also from the Fire dragons flying steadily to the Ice camp. Troop upon troop upon troop, it was almost as if the whole tribe had been taken to this invasion. They flew in from the east, ensuring that if they were to be spotted by the Ice dragons, their enemies would be blinded by the sun at the backs of the Fire dragons. Armored dragons guarded the edges of the brigade, while Commander Charcoal was at the head. He swished his wings silently, guiding his troops to the camp. The commander did not have any thoughts of Isis, of Habbie, or of Zak as he went. His only mindset was battle and invasion. He grinned as the air chilled, a sign that the Ice camp was coming into view. Closer…closer…and then he roared the battle cry. "FIRE DRAGONS ATTACK!" The air immediately heated up as his tribe unleashed blasts of hot fire onto the camp. They were joined by Zak, whose yellow eyes were dilated with madness as he aided the fight.

The flapping of dragons' wings woke Spiral up. As soon as he peered upwards and saw the Fire dragons fly by, he frowned. "Sweet moons…"

Shadmé had been sleeping peacefully in a tent only to receive a rude awakening. A loud roar reverberated through the camp, causing her to jump and stumble outside. What she saw was terrifying. More Fire dragons than she'd ever seen in her life. "Starri! Ura! Kihei!" she screamed, ducking as a fireball went over her head. "THERE'S AN ATTACK!"

Habbie and the others, meanwhile, were just now waking up as well. He'd had dreams of yelling dragons, which had actually been the Fire dragons rallying together earlier in the dawn. "Wh…where is everyone?" He yawned as he got up, stretched, and poked Haze.
---
#338 Posted: 04:13:22 12/12/2014
"I don't know Habbie" Isis said "Habbie, there's something I need to tell you, last night... I said that I think... That I'm in love with you... I understand if you want to hurt me"

Kihei and Lira went outside the camp and confronted Charcoal "Why are you attacking us? We have done nothing to provoke this, we just want peace" Lira said as she got face-to-face with Charcoal
---
#339 Posted: 23:24:59 12/12/2014
Starri whacked aside her bedding with her tail. "An attack?!" she growled. "Let me at whoever did it!"

((New character yay!))
Name: Lea
Appearance: Picture soon
Personality: Lea is a cocky and daring, and is crabby at times. Despite this, she tries to do well.
Elements: Fire

Name: Skyward
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Skyward is calm and gentle, but can fight on her own if she needs to. She only hurts people if she really needs to.
Elements: Lightning, Ice
Other: Can communicate through telepathy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:27:16 13/12/2014 by StormDragon21
#340 Posted: 00:31:47 15/12/2014
OoC: I support this shipping, but I think it's too early, EyeBrawler. They only met last night. smilie

Charcoal's only answer was to spit more fire at the Ice queen and prince. "Weak as usual, I see!" he hissed. "This is why the Ice dragons will not be victorious!" Two Fire dragons flew up to his side, ready to protect their commander.

Shadmé squinted up into the sky, trying to find out who was behind the attack. "Oh no… Fire dragons!" She threw her feathered wings over her head, hoping she wouldn't be seen. She felt so out of place, even though her own element was flying up above. What if she was seen? Would she be executed by them for being in the Ice camp?
---
#341 Posted: 01:01:02 15/12/2014
Isis looked down "I thought so" She said "We need to save my friends though, the Ice Dragons don't want to fight anyone"

Lira shielded Kihei, but she took some bad damage "Charcoal... Why do you want to hurt us? We don't want to hurt you, we want this war to end" She said weakly before falling over

"Momma!" Kihei said as he hugged his mom's head
---
#342 Posted: 01:09:33 15/12/2014
"You're clinging to a fairy-tale hope that'll never be!" Charcoal roared. "War is real, Your Highness. Peace is not." With a snort of disgust he turned away, shouting more commands at other Fire dragons.

"You think they're with the Ice dragons?" Habbie asked. He cocked his head, then his eyes lit up. "Oh yeah! That would make sense." Haze whipped him gently with her tail, and Habbie frowned, realizing Isis was an Ice dragon. "Um…" Habbie was unsure of what to do. "W-well, Isis, I dunno if you'll be safe there." With a torn heart, he glanced around. Nobody was in the camp, it seemed. Habbie suddenly realized their only choice. And it terrified him.
"Isis… we'll have to strike out… on our own," he whimpered. "We can't go there, and we can't stay here. We have to leave."
---
#343 Posted: 02:10:25 15/12/2014
"If you mess with my best friends," Starri snarled, "you mess with me!" She leaped at Charcoal, emmiting a flash of light.
---
#344 Posted: 02:42:08 15/12/2014
"Starri!" Kihei yelled, he didn't want her to get hurt, so he made a wall of ice around Starri and used it to push her back inside the camp "This is my fight now" He said as he stepped infront of Lira, who was out cold. "Charcoal! You hurt my mother! The woman that didn't raise me because of you! You took everything from me you coward! Who does this to a kid?! What are you Charcoal? A man or a monster?" He yelled

Isis was shocked "Go it alone? B-but we're only kids, I'll do it but, I'm scared" She said
---
#345 Posted: 03:37:37 15/12/2014
The little Fire dragonet turned to his sister. "Haze, will you come with us?"
Haze looked scared. "Habbie…"
Habbie walked over and wrapped a wing around her. "I understand, sis, if you don't want to go…" Truly, he didn't, but it felt like the right thing to say.
Haze's head drooped. "I can't let you go alone, Habbie." It was clear her loyalties were torn. "But… let me say goodbye."
"Okay." Habbie separated from his sister and watched her drift around the empty camp.

"This is war!" Charcoal replied roughly. "She knew what trouble she was getting into by stepping into my face and not attacking on a battlefield! You'd be a fool to not know what was going on around you." He paused a moment, eyes lighting up, as he peered at Kihei and Starri. "Not know what's going on… you're the hidden dragons that want to stop the war, aren't you!"

Haze looked at her sleeping tent, and the medicine den, and the training pit… Habbie wasn't as old as she was, and he didn't have such vivid memories. But this was home to her. Leaving wasn't as easy as it sounded. They were dooming themselves to exile. Fleeing from war was frowned upon. But they didn't have much of a choice-
"Haze?"
The dragoness looked up, her eyes meeting Flarius'. "Flarius?"
The Fire and Dark dragon calmly gazed down at her. "Taking the prisoner somewhere?"
Her heart stopped. "N-no, why-?"
"Seems like it to me." He sat down and flicked his tongue in and out. "But thankfully for you, I'm not Scowls or Torch. They snuck away to battle. So did Zak."
Haze didn't understand what he was getting at.
Flarius rolled his eyes. "I'm saying, you can do whatever you want. I'm not telling. I've got better things to do, anyway."
She didn't spare him another moment as she turned tail and ran back to Habbie and Isis.
---
#346 Posted: 03:51:04 15/12/2014
"Ready to go?" Isis asked

"I was... But now I'm here to kill you!" Kihei yelled as he flew at Charcoal as fast as he could while creating a icicle dagger "Die! Die you monster!" He yelled as he latched onto Charcoal's face and started stabbing
---
#347 Posted: 04:00:27 15/12/2014
Charcoal roared in pain as he grabbed the smaller dragon with his claws and flung him off into an ice tent. Blood dripped down Charcoal's face as he let loose with blast after blast of fire, encompassing the entire area.

"Haze-"
"Yes, yes, I'm ready!" she squeaked. Habbie twitched an ear and looked behind him. He didn't see anything. "Um, alright! Let's go, everyone," he decided. "I'm ready, Isis." Habbie spread his wings and took to the sky.
---
#348 Posted: 04:07:14 15/12/2014
Isis followed "I wonder if our survival will teach everyone that Ice and Fire can get along" She said

"Its over Charcoal... Right now, small pieces of ice are in your head, and if I wanted to, I could make them grow until they made your head explode" Kihei said before the attack hit "Strike one" He said as he snapped his claws, making the shards grow enough to cause a horrid headache
---
#349 Posted: 04:40:45 15/12/2014
OoC: Ooh, nice move. smilie

By now, the surrounding area was totally on fire, making everyone's view hazy and increasing the temperature to almost unbearable levels. Charcoal threw himself into the fire- being a Fire dragon, it didn't hurt- and let the heat melt the ice within him. Scowls barreled into Kihei, trying to subdue him.

Even Spiral could sense the heat wave from where he was. "Murozond, old pal? I'll be back. I have to... uh..." He turned to the direction of the Ice camp. He was afraid for his friends. And though he was afraid, the thought of being hero was mildly interesting. "I'll be back." The purple wyvern spread his wings and flew low, not wanting to be spotted.

Habbie liked the thought of no war. After all, Scowls and Torch liked to fight, and were kind of mean. Maybe the end of the war would result in no rude dragons. "Maybe!" he chuckled, wobbling a bit. Haze helped straighten him out. "You really need to practice your flying," she reccommended. Habbie waved her away cheerfully, and turned back to Isis. "Man, you're really into this peace thing, huh?"
---
#350 Posted: 05:24:18 15/12/2014
"It how my dad raised me, he told me that everyone used to work together" Isis said as she helped Haze stabilize Habbie's flight

Kihei blew an icy wind in Scowls eyes and used it to temporarily freeze his eyes shut, he the got out from under Scowls and blew out the fire "Nice trick Charcoal, but I've got tricks too" He said before snapping his claws, causing the water vapor in Charcoal's head to freeze, essentially freezing his entire brain (Brains are encased in fluid, which has been frozen) "Now, you listen to me, you tell whoever is in charge of your element to stop attacking me, my element, and my friends. If you don't accept those terms, I'll freeze your blood, which will kill you, you've got 5 seconds" He said as he sat on Charcoal
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me