Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN] [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#251 Posted: 17:49:59 07/09/2014
"She is." Ruby replied. "I spied on there camp."
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#252 Posted: 18:52:08 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"We will find shelter there," Ura whispered. "But be careful. Great evil also stirs..." Ura continued forwards. "Shadme, I need you to come with me."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#253 Posted: 19:17:31 07/09/2014
"B-but...I'm not an Ice dragon!" Shadmé stammered. Spiral had a shocked look on his face. "I'll be persecuted- I'm the exact opposite, a Fire dragon!"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#254 Posted: 19:22:33 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura shook her head. "You won'l," she insisted. "Come on. The Crown Prince I beleive, will accept you."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#255 Posted: 19:36:36 07/09/2014
Shadmé blinked. Crown Prince? A flicker of doubt went through her. "Well...what do you think, Spiral?" she asked the purple wyvern uneasily.
"I don't think you should go..." he began.
"Of course," Shadmé snorted.
"What if something goes wrong?" he fretted. "What if an enemy attacks and tries to capture you? What if the ICE dragons decided to capture you?"
Shadmé's ears flattened. She didn't want Ura to go alone- she felt closer to the Ice dragon than any other dragon. And besides, something was bothering her- she'd never read about an Ice Crown Prince in the scrolls. Had he been newly appointed? Maybe he'd listen to Ura and, in turn, Shadmé.
"Sorry," she whispered to Spiral, touching her tail to his. "Stay here with Murozond, 'kay? You know where to find us. I'll tell the Crown Prince to keep an eye out for you."
Spiral ducked his head and mumbled something about fire, and Shadmé shrugged and turned to Ura. "Let's get this other with. You're absolutely sure I won't get in trouble? A Fire dragon in an Ice camp?"
---
#256 Posted: 19:41:36 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura smiled. "You'll definitely get in trouble," she laughed. "But you won't get hurt."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#257 Posted: 20:05:44 07/09/2014
Shadmé's eyes bugged out. "O-oh…um…why are we going there again?"
---
#258 Posted: 20:16:17 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Because we'll be safe there"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#259 Posted: 20:18:23 07/09/2014
Shadmé sighed. "Okay…I'll come. Lead the way." But if something goes wrong, I'm not sticking around.
---
#260 Posted: 21:05:20 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura looked at Shadme and flew quicker. "Come on!" she said.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#261 Posted: 21:16:14 07/09/2014
Shadmé nodded and opened her feathered wings, taking to the sky after Ura.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#262 Posted: 00:37:59 08/09/2014
Isis looked at Charcoal "I didn't see the symbols, I guess I was too high up. I'll stay, but just to promote peace. I don't want to keep living in a world where everyone is at war! I can't enjoy life because of something I don't understand!" She said

Kihei looked at Starri "Glad you're feeling better" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#263 Posted: 01:27:22 08/09/2014
Charcoal snorted. "Fine. But the only way I'll support the end of the war is if the Fire dragons are the victors." He turned away and began walking over to Zak.
"Zak!" he barked once the two were far away from the other dragons. "What was that? Attacking a dragon as young as her? Young dragons cannot fight back one your age! You may not be part of this camp, but I expect you to have more honor than that!"
Zak crossed his wings in front of him. "Young dragons grow to be adults. Adult Ice dragons that will be responsible for slaying members of your camp."
"You are sick," Charcoal hissed. "I've had about enough. One as bloodthirsty and dishonorable as you should not be wandering idly!"
"You done insulting me? Or did you want to hear more about this group?" Zak yawned in the commander's face. "Send me off, fine, but I'll find another tribe. I'll give them the information and the knowledge. And then, once they have control of the destiny dragons, you'll feel sorry once the war doesn't go your way."
Charcoal spat a plume of fire to his side. With a flick of his tail, guards moved up behind him. "Oh, I'm not sending you off, Zak. You're staying here."
---
#264 Posted: 02:25:19 08/09/2014
Ooc: ShadowMewX, actually, Isis is 18...... But I guess not now smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#265 Posted: 02:29:32 08/09/2014
"Charcoal sir... Let me try something" Isis said as she walked over to Zak and hugged him "I forgive you" She said
---
#266 Posted: 18:55:04 08/09/2014
OoC: Wrong RP, I think. ^.^

Zak flapped his wings and like a shot, took off to the sky. "ZAK!" Charcoal hissed, taking after him. Zak shook Isis off, seemingly into a river of lava, but Charcoal caught her with his tail. "Both of you! Enough with this nonsense. Fire dragon, I don't know what your issue is, but I'm separating you both. For her safety." With a glare and a command to his guards, who surrounded Zak, he flew away to find a tent for her in the camp.
---
#267 Posted: 19:23:05 08/09/2014
"Charcoal sir, why are you being nice to me?" Isis asked
---
#268 Posted: 01:54:38 09/09/2014
"Because the rest of the dragons in this camp can't, obviously," the commander snorted, setting her down. "I'm gonna hafta keep you here so you don't run off and tell your friends. Although it's dishonorable to attack one your age, my tribe comes first." A handful of smaller dragons, not yet ready to go to battle, were gathered to guard Isis. With a sweep of his wings, Charcoal went back to the higher-ups to rally the troops.
---
#269 Posted: 02:53:33 09/09/2014
Isis nodded before looking at the smaller dragons "Hello! I'm Isis" She said

((Eevee88, Isis is 2 in this because of when it started, this is the last RP where she'll be a baby))
---
#270 Posted: 11:19:31 09/09/2014
"Hi!" one of the Fire dragons immediately introduced himself. "I'm Habbie! Right there is Haze." A female dragon that was more orange than red dipped her head. And behind us are Scowls, Torch, and Flarius." A large red male, a red-orange female, and a red male, a few years older than the rest, with black streaks through his scales nodded their heads. Habbie leaned in close and lowered his voice. "But Scowls, Torch and Flarius don't really care. Flarius would rather be fighting in the battle. Haze and I care, though! You seem nicer than other prisoners."

OoC: Habbie is pronounced Hob-bee!
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#271 Posted: 16:30:48 09/09/2014
Murozond watched Ura and Shadme go away, he looked sidelong at Spiral then into the distance again, now he was seriously bored...
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#272 Posted: 18:56:03 09/09/2014
"It's nice to meet you and your friends Habbie! So what do you do for fun around here?" Isis asked her new friend
---
#273 Posted: 21:15:44 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura continued until she saw the Ice Dragon camp. She landed at the border, waiting for dragons.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#274 Posted: 21:25:46 09/09/2014
Habbie grinned and looked over to the lava moat. "We usually go swimming! Or practice flying." He flapped his wings clumsily. "I'm not so good at that yet."
Haze stepped forward. "We also battle train and practice our powers."
"No matter how young, Commander says that it's always good to practice," Habbie quoted. "But sometimes we sneak off and find other things to do. There was this one time we found these rocks, and had a competition to see how far we could throw 'em!"

Shadmé followed Ura down to the border, and glared around warily. Her red scales sent a signal of her Fire element so obviously that only a blind dragon could miss it.

"You alright?" Spiral asked Murozond. "You seem...quiet."
---
#275 Posted: 21:43:07 09/09/2014
"Well, I'm not up for swimming in lava, but if you want, I could help with your flying" Isis said

Kihei heard someone land outside and went out to see who it was "Ura! Shadmé! I'm glad you're here! I just found out that I'm the Crown Prince of the Ice element!" He said with a smile as Lira walked out to them "You know these two son?" She asked, Kihei nodded "Then welcome! It's great to meet more of my son's friends"
---
#276 Posted: 22:38:36 09/09/2014
Habbie shrugged. "That's fine by-"
Scowls glared at the younger dragon. "Are you serious? Take the dragon, and she'll fly far away! And I'll blame you for the idea, too."
Habbie pouted. "Aww..." Truth was, he knew for a fact Scowls would tell Commander. That's just who he was. "Maybe we can find something...non-suspicious to do?" he tried, sheepishly glancing to Scowls.

Shadmé's eyes widened. "...Whoa." Ura was right! Her ears flattened as the queen emerged, expecting a punishment, but to her surprise she and Ura were welcomed. What loose security. But I'm not complaining! Maybe I'll go grab Spiral in a bit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:28 09/09/2014 by ShadowMewX
#277 Posted: 23:04:17 09/09/2014
"You two were lucky that me and my mom got here before Sapphire, she's a harsh guard" Kihei said

Isis looked at Scowls "I honestly want to be your friend" She said before walking over and hugging Habbie "You believe me, right?" She asked
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#278 Posted: 23:32:37 09/09/2014
Starri rushed to greet Ura and Shadmè. "You're here! Thank goodness I didn't have to pry Sapphire off you! She even kicked us out at first." She gestured to Kihei. "I'll try to make you a good nest."

Shimmer flew out. She spotted Shadmè, mistaking her for an attacking Fire Dragon. "ALERT!" she yelled. "Sapphire, put the camp on high alert! There's an invading Fire Dragon! And he's working with one of our camp members!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#279 Posted: 23:52:10 09/09/2014
OoC: Shadmé's name actually has the accent going the other way. X3 If it's too much hassle, I don't mind "Shadme" without the mark!

Shadmé blinked.A fierce guard? Guess I'm not in the clear yet.
Her sudden concern was worsened by the fact that an Ice dragon was yelling above her, yapping about her being a rouge enemy. Uh oh.
Shadmé threw her wings above her head, trying to shield herself from view if the Ice dragon attacked. "Do something! I-I'm not attacking! I'll really be in trouble, then!"

Habbie hugged back, surprised but pleased. "O-of course!"
Torch snorted. "You're too easy with the prisoners, Habbie. She's gonna fly away. Plus, you'll get in trouble still. There are gonna be a handful of experienced guards here." She flicked a tail to a dragon or two, near the entrance.
---
#280 Posted: 23:57:38 09/09/2014
"Um..." Sapphire began. "I think that's Kihei's friend..."

Ruby walked to Isis. "You should be more careful, okay?" With that, she walked away.
---
#281 Posted: 00:01:00 10/09/2014
Lira looked at Shimmer "Stand down, they're not attacking. Tell Sapphire that it was a false alarm" She said before walking back inside the camp

Kihei nuzzled his head against Starri

Isis looked at Torch "I'm not going to fly away, let's just do something else since it bothers you guys" She said before Habbie hugged back "You're hugging me back? Maybe there's a chance for peace after all" She said
---
#282 Posted: 00:04:44 10/09/2014
Shimmer ignored Lira and used her ice breath to freeze Ura and Shadmé. "Take them down to the deepest dungeon we've got!" she ordered. "Treachery will never pay."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#283 Posted: 00:14:41 10/09/2014
Sapphire narrowed her eyes. "I'LL PUT YOU IN THE DUGEON!" She snapped.
---
#284 Posted: 00:17:17 10/09/2014
Lira froze Shimmer in place "I told you to stand down! They're friends! Not foes!" She yelled before turning to Ura and Shadmé "I'm so sorry about this, but I guess this is a good time for Kihei to learn that he can control any ice. Just focus on the ice moving off of your friends" She said

Kihei focused all of his energy on moving the ice, and the ice started to lift off of Ura and Shadmé!

Makil looked at Frost "Look, let's find some shelter before someone finds us" He said
---
#285 Posted: 02:02:19 10/09/2014
Frost nods.
---
#286 Posted: 11:28:18 10/09/2014
Shimmer broke herself out of the ice. "Sapphire, can't you see they're enemies? Or are you part of their treachery too?!" She glared at Sapphire. "First, you injure the Crown Prince of Ice, and now, you help a FIRE DRAGON!"
---
#287 Posted: 12:07:43 10/09/2014
"DIDN'T YOU HEAR LIRA?!?!" Sapphire yelled angerly.
---
#288 Posted: 12:12:55 10/09/2014
"Fire Dragons are not allowed in this camp." Shimmer growled. "And I thought you were a stickler for the rules, Sapphire!"

Starri jumped in front of Shimmer. "It's fine!" she said. "They're my old friends!"
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#289 Posted: 16:09:15 10/09/2014
Murozond was so deep in thought that he barely heard Spiral's question, but he snapped out of it, "Yes, I'm okay, just pondering, so many things have happened, the mysterious dragon who attacked us, Zak's betrayal, what is the point of all this fighting, I mean, seriously, people die, more people die and then a few more people die, for what gain?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#290 Posted: 19:20:13 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura glared at the dragons. She roared in fury. "SILENCE!!!!!!!!" she cried.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#291 Posted: 19:46:17 10/09/2014
Kihei looked at Shimmer "Calm down, these are our friends" He said
---
#292 Posted: 02:50:12 11/09/2014
Spiral smiled slightly. These were the questions that made his gears turn, that required him to reach into the deep recesses of his mind for some hint of an answer. He liked it.
"Dragons are prideful," he began. "Dragons are powerful. Put those together, and what do you get? Dragons attacking each other, killing each other because they are different. And their pride means they will not back down. The war is a bunch of dragons trying to prove that each one is the strongest, each one wants the most land...you get the point..."

Shadmé crumpled to the ground once thawed from the ice. Her internal warmth meant she wasn't too cold afterwards, but hot fury simmered through her scales. She tried to push her anger down with logic. It's okay they're mad. I-I get it, I'm the wrong element in the wrong camp. Um, yeah...I just have to prove that I absolutely DO NOT WANT TO SPIT FIRE IN THEIR FACES! So shaking a bit of frost off the tips of her wings, she rose again. "I know you don't trust me...but I was assured that I'd be welcomed all the same. I know Kih- I mean, the Prince. We grew up...er, together...I don't have any ill intentions, I promise." Shadmé spread her talons in a peaceful gesture.

Habbie separated from her sheepishly. "Well, you hugged, so I thought...heh..." he scraped a talon on the rock.
"Yeah, go play patty-cake with the prisoner, Habbie," Scowls growled. "I'm actually doing my job here!"
The smaller dragon looked up, ignoring the grumpy guard. "Yeah. Let's go find something to do, I guess."

Commander Charcoal rounded up the dragons. "Alright. Night will fall in approximately 2 hours. Early dawn, next morning, is when we attack. We'll fly in from the east, so the sun's in their faces. Melt any ice you can find, injure them, and try to grab the destiny dragons. We have the elemental advantage. I'll dispatch your sections tomorrow. Get some training, get some rest, and get ready!"
Zak watched from a distance. He doubted he'd be allowed to fly in a brigade, but he'd go anyway, whether they liked it or not.
---
#293 Posted: 03:19:14 11/09/2014
"Commander, have you tried talking to them instead? Maybe they want to stay out of this whole thing." Isis said before turning to Habbie "Habbie... Is it ok if I sleep with you tonight?" She asked with a slight blush

Kihei walked over to Shadmé "I believe you. I've known you for several years, you would never betray your friends" He said "And you can still call me Kihei buddy, but thanks for the sign of respect"

Lira looked at Shadmé "It's ok, you can stay with us as long as you need to" She said
---
#294 Posted: 10:33:40 11/09/2014
Charcoal ignored Isis and headed off to his own quarters.

"Um...well, I have to keep you in this tent-" Habbie pointed with a claw- "and my duty is still sort of to guard you, so that's kind of a yes?" Haze giggled behind him.

Shadmé sighed in relief at Kihei. "Ah. Well, thanks for believing me, Kihei." She turned and blinked up at Lira. "Thank you, your majesty, for your generosity. Are you sure? I am sure to cause a stir in your camp, however unintentionally, and I don't want to appear suspicious to your dragons..."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:35:15 11/09/2014 by ShadowMewX
#295 Posted: 12:38:35 11/09/2014
"We will make an announcement telling the others that you are our friends, not our enemies" Lira said before going back inside the camp

"Great! Come on Habbie" Isis said as she ran to the tent
---
#296 Posted: 19:01:35 11/09/2014
"Um, uh-" Shadmé cut off as the dragon queen walked off. She sighed at the thought of all the Ice dragons staring at her, judging her, during the announcement...

"Okay!" the Fire dragon replied, following Isis. Haze trotted after them both while Snarls, Torch and Flarius slunk behind, but not entering a tent.
---
#297 Posted: 20:37:31 11/09/2014
Starri looked at Shadmé. "It's ok, I'll tell everyone that you aren't going to attack. She tapped Shimmer with her wing. "It's ok, right?"

Shimmer paced. "I don't know." she admitted. "I just want to do what's right for the kingdom."
---
#298 Posted: 23:33:38 11/09/2014
Kihei hugged Starri "Shimmer, we've know Shadmé for years, She's nice" He said

Isis laid down in the tent "Habbie, you've been a great friend to me today. I just wish there was a way for the Ice and Fire dragons to get along" She sighed
---
#299 Posted: 23:39:19 11/09/2014
Shimmer's gaze went from Starri, to Kihei, and then finally Shadmé. "I suppose it would be alright... she whispered.
---
#300 Posted: 11:38:04 12/09/2014
Shadmé nodded. "I won't kill anyone! I have no intention of it." My only intention is to stop the war...and I'm sure killing Ice dragons WILL NOT help with that goal...

Habbie laid down outside the tent and clicked his talons together. From birth, it had always been drilled into his mind that Ice dragons were the enemy, ANY dragon was the enemy. He wasn't sure if Ice and Fire could coexist. But he did know...
"I've had fun today," he admitted. "I've never had anyone to play with. It's always war training. So thanks, Isis." The first twinkle of stars were appearing in the night sky, and he rested his head on his paws.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me