Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN] [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#201 Posted: 19:38:16 06/09/2014
Shimmer walked up to the other dragon. "They're dragonets. What do you think they're gonna do, play you to death?" he argued. "Plus, they look like they're from the Ice Element." He turned to Starri and Kihei. "Show us proof that you are from the Ice Element."

Starri breathed out a cloud of ice.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#202 Posted: 19:39:42 06/09/2014
"You are the enemy." The dragon said again. "So you must die."

"It's Okay." Frost replied to Makil.

OOC: Page??
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#203 Posted: 19:40:45 06/09/2014
OOC: Shoot...

"Still, they are enemies. Why should we like THEM?" The dragon asked.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#204 Posted: 19:57:44 06/09/2014
Spiral opened his wings and took to the sky, away from the dangers of the forest. "Have you always seen how...uncaring he is?" Spiral panted. "He has betrayed us. He'll kill us, just for fun! We're lucky he let us go."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#205 Posted: 20:14:30 06/09/2014
"Really?" Shimmer growled. "Just explain exactly how they are the enemy."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#206 Posted: 20:23:08 06/09/2014
Isis gasped "Why? Why would he do that?" She asked

Kihei created a sword out of Ice and stood on his hind legs "Who says we're enemies? We're Ice dragons like you! What happened to Ice dragons being a family?" He asked as two dragons walked over

"Son... You've returned" The female said as she picked up Kihei "The Crown Prince Kihei has returned!" The male announced

"I'm the Crown Prince of Ice?" Kihei asked

"Yes son, we had your memory erased so you wouldn't try to fight in the war. I'm your father, King Umiak. And this is your mother Lira." King Umiak said "Do you really have to use your last name when addressing you only son?" Lira asked
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#207 Posted: 20:24:22 06/09/2014
OOC: He's a main charter now.... smilie

name: Sapphire
appearance: A green dragon
personality: Cruel
element: Dark and plant and ice
powers: Dark and plant stuff ice too.

OOC: SO I HAVE, Freeze, Sapphire, Maria , and Frost. Sapphire is a girl, but you can hardly tell smilie

"Well, I don't know." Confessed Saphire
---
#208 Posted: 20:40:34 06/09/2014
"Sapphire, stand down. The Prince and his friend are welcome to enter" Lira said

Kihei hugged Lira back "You really are my mother, I thought you died" He said

"That was part of the memories we had implanted in your head" Umiak said
---
#209 Posted: 20:44:21 06/09/2014
"Yes Master." Sapphire said as she let them pass.

I went insdie along with Frost.
---
#210 Posted: 21:04:52 06/09/2014
Spiral's ears flattened. "I...don't know. Maybe it was a ruse, being part of our little group. Maybe he got bored. Maybe..." Spiral swallowed, "he thinks we are too soft and went off to find something to fight." It was entirely possible. Nobody in the group shared Zak's ambition and bloodthirsty qualities. He certainly had never fit in.
---
#211 Posted: 21:05:36 06/09/2014
Lira carried Kihei into the Camp "Momma wait, I want to bring in Starri" He said as he jumped out of Lira's arms and picked up Starri and walked inside
---
#212 Posted: 21:07:53 06/09/2014
Freeze appeared in a mist. "Hello, It looks like you past?"

OOC: Austin, does this look good for Isis or too much? [User Posted Image]
---
#213 Posted: 21:18:04 06/09/2014
((That's good, how'd you get it? And who did Freeze appear near?))

Isis looked at Spiral "Spiral, it's ok. You still have the rest of us" She said
---
#214 Posted: 21:24:30 06/09/2014
"I know," Spiral sighed. But in truth, Zak's betrayal made him more worried. And paranoid. Anyone could betray them.
---
#215 Posted: 21:31:45 06/09/2014
OOC: Makil, Isis, and Frost. I got the dragon were I got Makil and Frost's look. It's from http://Dragcave.net ^~^
---
#216 Posted: 21:40:04 06/09/2014
"Woah!" Starri exclaimed. "So, a prince has a crush on me? I could be a princess?"

"Looks like it." Shimmer replied. "Of course, there's the parents needing to approve. And they only normally accept royal dragons." Shimmer sighed. "But you're a royal dragon, right?"

Starri shook her head. "I'm.... I'm a Dracacorn." When Shimmer looked puzzled, she explained, "A dragon/unicorn hybrid."
---
#217 Posted: 21:48:47 06/09/2014
"Dragicorns are rare creatures, they usaly come from royalty." Sapphire said.

"Why are you back?" Frost asked Freeze.

"Cause I can be." Freeze replied.

I sighed.

OOC: Austin, if you add Midnight, do you like this look? [User Posted Image] or[User Posted Image] with some yellow, of course.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:40 06/09/2014 by Eevee88
#218 Posted: 21:55:08 06/09/2014
"Yeah, but I'm a hybrid. An outcast." Starri sighed. "Some say my parents were outlaws, attacking dragons at first sight. No offense, but kinda like you."
---
#219 Posted: 22:49:44 06/09/2014
((I won't add Midnight to this, but that looks cool! I put him in Secret of the Skies))

"Freeze, Frost, why do you two hate each other?" Makil asked

Lira looked at Starri "Sapphire can be a little... harsh, but he can be nice when you get to know him. And we think it's wonderful that our little Kihei has a girlfriend." She said

Kihei blushed "Well... That's not official yet... I'm not sure if she likes me back" He said

"In any case son, your crush is ok by us, but she should get healed up before anything bad happens to her" Umiak said as he pulled out a strange cube "Just eat this little one, it will heal you completely" The Ice dragon said as he handed the cube to Starri

Isis blushed "I'd never betray you Teach!" She said
---
#220 Posted: 22:58:37 06/09/2014
OOC: Which one\Sapphire is a girl, but you can barley tell smilie

"We never get along. You know like sisters and brothers?" Freeze and Frost said together then growled at eachother.

I sighed. "Riverly.. great..."

"I am never nice." Sapphire growled.
---
#221 Posted: 23:02:02 06/09/2014
Spiral shrugged, and circled down, Shadmé's group in his sights. The black and red dragoness looked up. "Spiral? You alright?"
"Zak betrayed us," he blurted. Shadmé's amber eyes filled with surprise, then she frowned. "That's not good...oh stars. Will he tell someone?"
Spiral sighed, feeling misery overtake him. "I don't know."
"If he does, then the Ice Elemental camp is not safe," Shadmé realized. "He'll know we're there."

Zak took off in the air, feeling the wind whistle through the cavities in the skull he wore. He smirked in accomplishment- he had positively terrified his half-brother.
The grasslands were thinning out and becoming rockier in looks as he traveled. Zak looked ahead, knowing a Fire Elemental camp should be around here...there on, it would be easy to have them launch an attack on the Ice camp.
The wyvern flew faster, and he felt the temperature rise. A pair of fire dragon scouts were on the ground, but became airborne as Zak drew closer.
"State your name," said the first.
"State your elemental configuration," said the second.
---
#222 Posted: 23:13:33 06/09/2014
((They're both awesome))

Isis landed next to Spiral "We need to warn them!" She said

"I don't know how that feels Freeze, I'm an only child, and you two are cousins" Makil said

"Sapphire, you need to calm down, there might be a war going on, but that's no reason to get frazzled" Lira said
---
#223 Posted: 23:19:22 06/09/2014
OOC: Choose the one that you like more, You can only do one sadly smilie

"This is true." Freeze said. "I don't know how I get along with her other 3 siblings."

Frost growled. "Well, at least we are safe.."

I nod. "Yeah."

"Yes Ma'me." Sapphire said.
---
#224 Posted: 23:32:05 06/09/2014
((I guess the one with the cool purple wings))

"You two can be friends if you just tried" Makil said
---
#225 Posted: 23:38:06 06/09/2014
"Which'll never happen." They both said.
---
#226 Posted: 23:38:30 06/09/2014
"Zak," the wyvern growled. "I'm Fire." He shot a plume into the sky to prove his point. The guards nodded, barely fazed. "What is your business?"
"I know the location of the dragons who are so-called destined to stop the war," Zak began. Surprise was evident on the guard's faces as they glanced at each other. "They are taking refuge in the Ice camps."
The dragons nodded. "We'll take you to the head of this camp." They swooped down, between a column of rock.
"This isn't the primary Fire elemental camp," the first guard said. "It's a branch off it. Therefore, we're a separate division, lead by a commander. He'll be interested in this news. It gives him a reason to attack the Ice camp. We are bitter enemies, as you likely know."

Spiral nodded. "R-right. Um, Shadmé...actually, Isis, you and Ura go. You're both Ice types. Shadmé and I are not. We'll stay here with Murozond." Shadmé's gaze seemed troubled, but she nodded. "He's right. You two will fit in. We'll sweep by in a bit."
---
#227 Posted: 00:00:08 07/09/2014
Isis looked at Spiral "Ok, just stay safe" She said

"Just try" Makil said
---
#228 Posted: 00:01:48 07/09/2014
"No." Freeze said.
---
#229 Posted: 02:28:04 07/09/2014
Starri picked up the cube in her claws. "Sure it isn't poison?" she asked, uncertain.
---
#230 Posted: 03:10:40 07/09/2014
"Trust her, she's nice." Sapphire said.
---
#231 Posted: 04:09:00 07/09/2014
Zak nodded. "I know, trust me." Most of the Ice dragons in the group had seriously driven him nuts. He'd dreamed of killing them one day or another. Maybe he'd get that chance.
The Fire camp was under a couple pieces of rock. A bed of lava flowed through. A couple of Fire dragons looked up, but nobody greeted Zak. He didn't care.
"You two are dismissed." The Fire guards scurried away, and another Fire wyvern loomed in front of Zak. His scales was a blackish red, and he wore armor that covered most of his weak areas. He looked down his snout at Zak. It took all his will not to spit in the dragon's face.
"I am Charcoal," he rumbled. "You must have a reason to be here."
Zak nodded, and told the Fire Commander all he knew. A broad grin spread across the wyvern's face. "Very well," he growled. "We will prepare to invade the Ice camp. I will send messages to other Fire divisions."
Zak's tail swished. "How long will that take? They might already have warning by now."
Charcoal narrowed his eyes at the masked wyvern. "You cannot question me. We higher-up Fire dragons will strategize. You can take a shelter." He pointed with a wing, and Zak hissed inaudibly at being bossed around. But if it were to cripple Spiral's group...
"Fine," Zak relented, turning tail.

Shadmé nodded cheekily. "We'll be fine! Good luck, Isis." When Spiral wasn't looking she bopped him on his nose. The purple wyvern jumped, and she laughed. "You're way too paranoid, Spiral!"
---
#232 Posted: 04:19:27 07/09/2014
From the fire camp, A red dragon with a ruby pendant looked up to see Zak. "Who might you be?" she asked.
---
#233 Posted: 04:46:50 07/09/2014
"Whatever, let's just find a safe place to work this out" Makil said

Isis nodded and flew away, she knew the Ice Camp was to the North, too bad she had no clue where North was. She ended up flying to the Fire Camp and landed near Zak! Too bad she didn't know it was him. "Where am I?" She asked

Lira looked at Starri "Don't worry, I made it myself" She said with a smile

"I still can't believe this" Kihei said
---
#234 Posted: 04:57:29 07/09/2014
The red dragon in the fire camp growled at Isis. "This is the fire camp, go away!" She growled. "By the way, my name is Ruby."
---
#235 Posted: 05:51:30 07/09/2014
Isis jumped "I'm sorry Ruby ma'am" She said
---
#236 Posted: 10:56:11 07/09/2014
"I'm Zak," he said to Ruby. He turned around and faced Isis. "You've made this way too easy for me, squirt," he laughed. "Don't you know Ice dragons get killed on sight in the Fire camp?" With all his might he whipped his tail at Isis, sending her flying.
---
#237 Posted: 11:16:20 07/09/2014
"Maybe that was a little to much, Zak?" Ruby asked, seeing her flying almost out of the camp.
---
#238 Posted: 12:05:32 07/09/2014
Zak shrugged. "How does an Ice dragon get here? Past the guards? Past the lava moat? She deserves to be punished."
---
#239 Posted: 12:09:46 07/09/2014
Starri lifted the cube to her mouth and chewed it. She felt instantly refreshed.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#240 Posted: 13:43:24 07/09/2014
Murozond was interessted in what the Ice camp looked like, and wanted to go, but didn't really mind staying behind with Spiral and Shadme, he was Shadow and lightning, the Ice Camp may not have accepted him anyway.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#241 Posted: 14:01:38 07/09/2014
Isis recovered before hitting the ground, she walked into the nearest tent and saw huge Fire dragons, she was so scared that she just started crying

Kihei hugged Starri "It's great to see you're ok" He said

"Aww, that's adorable. It reminds me of when me and your father met. We were about your age." Lira said
---
#242 Posted: 15:13:55 07/09/2014
The three dragons stared at Isis, surprised, then the largest narrowed his eyes. "You two! Alert the commander. We have a breach!"
"The Ice dragons are attacking?" the smallest one gasped. "B-but our camp is most secure-"
"Apparently not!" the first snapped.
"Look at it! It's a runt!" the female Fire dragon whispered. "Maybe it was an accident."
"Just GO!" the large Fire dragon hissed. "We can only assume that the Ice dragons have sunk so low to use baby dragons as spies!"
The other dragons fled as smoke rose from the large dragon's nostrils. Without warning he shot a plume of fire at Isis.

Shadmé laid down, tucking her paws neatly underneath her. Spiral kept spinning around, looking for enemies. "So Murozond," Shadmé began, turning to him, "You feeling alright?"
---
#243 Posted: 15:27:07 07/09/2014
"I'm sorry! I didn't know where I was going! Please don't hurt me!" Isis cried as the fire hit her, she was set on fire, but she was too distraught to care
---
#244 Posted: 16:01:59 07/09/2014
"Then LEAVE!" the dragon boomed angrily, stopping his assault.
A couple of Fire dragons crowded around the tent.
"…or don't," he sneered.

Zak watched the event from a distance, an eerie smile on his face. He saw Charcoal talking with a couple of higher-up dragons. They nodded and flew off, while Charcoal himself approached the tent.
"Do you know who I am?" Charcoal demanded to Isis. Without waiting for an answer, he added "I am Commander Charcoal. You have no right to be in my camp." His green gaze slid around the camp, looking directly at Zak, then at the dragon who'd attacked. "Zak and Pycil. This may be an Ice dragon, but you should know better than to attack a dragon of this age." Pycil flattened his ears. "Pycil, go to the healer's tent and bring in some healers for those burns you inflicted." The Fire dragon nodded and hustled away. "Zak…I'll deal with you later." The red wyvern snorted. Charcoal's gaze moved back to Isis.
---
#245 Posted: 16:13:51 07/09/2014
"I'm sorry Mr. Commander Charcoal sir, I wasn't looking for trouble, I got lost." Isis cried as she hugged Charcoal, hoping for protection from the bad dragons that hurt her
---
#246 Posted: 16:28:24 07/09/2014
"Told you." Ruby sighed.
---
#247 Posted: 16:34:20 07/09/2014
Zak shrugged. "Charcoal can't punish me. I'm not part of this camp!" He was confident that he could get out of this.

Charcoal picked Isis up. "Yes, but that doesn't matter. You still should've seen the Fire logo, should've seen our camp, but barged in anyway. You even dodged the guards." The commander's gaze was stern. "If Zak is correct, and the Ice camp is hoarding the fugitives, then you have two options, Ice dragon. We can either keep you here until your friends come to rescue you, or let you go…but you cannot go to the Ice camp and tell them. Understand?" Pyrin returned with a few healers, so Charcoal put Isis down and they began applying aloe to the burns.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#248 Posted: 16:34:46 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura looked around. She wanted to be as far as possible from the Ice Dragons, but she went towards them instead.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#249 Posted: 16:38:26 07/09/2014
"Charcoal," Ruby started, "I think no one knows shes here."
---
#250 Posted: 16:43:39 07/09/2014
The commander shrugged. "What, did she run away from home? She has to have dragons taking care of her."
Zak raised a wing. "Yes. She's a part of the group that wants to stop the war."
Charcoal blinked at Zak, then turned back to Ruby. "Huh."

"Ura?" Shadmé asked, moving up to her paws. "Are you going to the Ice camp?"
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me