Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
War of the Wings(Dragon RP) [ALWAYS OPEN] [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#151 Posted: 01:08:40 03/09/2014
OOC: 1: Page!!! 2: URA IS A BAD GUY?!?! O^O
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#152 Posted: 18:32:19 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
*No, but the dragon has orders to take Ura and force her to tell all. ShadowMewX, the dragon sliced through the skull.*

Ura looked at the dragon. A silver amulet appeared around her neck and began to glow icy blue. The dragon froze suddenly and the amulet vanished again. "Shadme, he wants me," she whispered. "He wants me. He'll kill anyone to get me. Including you." Ura's icy blue eyes shone with tears.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#153 Posted: 20:07:55 04/09/2014
Starri slid through on the ice block. She spit out a ball of ice at the dragon and slid away. "This is way better than flying." she said.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#154 Posted: 23:01:28 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The dragon suddenly vanished in a puff of silver smoke.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#155 Posted: 23:45:52 04/09/2014
Zak crumpled to the ground, the blood sliding out of the skull's eye sockets from the slash that connected with Zak's face creating a gruesome image. The red wyvern sputtered obscenities under his breath. Spiral's eyes were wide with terror as he ran away, taking cover and hiding in the forest.

Shadmé blinked, then a fierce expression spread over her face. "Okay, fine. But we were brought here together. He'll have to get through me to get you. I won't let him take you, Ura." She swept her feathered wings out defensively.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#156 Posted: 23:54:32 04/09/2014
OOC: I accept myself,

name: Freeze
appearance: A light blue dragon
personality: Nice, but works with the bad side.
element: Ice
powers: Ice stuff.
Other: Wears a cloak.

A light blue dragon appears by the silver mist one. "Hello.." She said silently.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#157 Posted: 00:15:26 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
*The dragon is gone, does no one get that?*

Ura looked at Zak. The amulet appeared and glowed again, closing the wound. It disappeared again and Ura looked at Shadmé. "We should go to the others now."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#158 Posted: 00:36:31 05/09/2014
OoC: I get it. But Shadmé's protective, and Spiral's scared. X3

Shadmé's eyes widened at the glow. She hadn't known that the amulet could have that power. She was pretty sure she'd never seen it in action before. "Oh...kay..." she stammered, and trotted out of their hiding place in the forest.

Spiral huddled in a tree branch, head darting wildly to and for. Wheres that dragon. WHERE DID IT GO?! Is it here? It could be anywhere! Oh stars, help us all...

Zak grunted as he returned to consciousness. A look down made him realize there was no slash mark. Not a trace. Had the confrontation been a dream? How foolish of him to fall asleep in the middle of it all. He snorted, dusted himself off and got up, looking for his little brother.
---
#159 Posted: 01:18:35 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I think I'm going after Spiral," Ura said smiling. "I know where he is, believe it or not." Ura darted off into the woods, soon reaching Spiral.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#160 Posted: 01:25:40 05/09/2014
"Guys, we have to go now!" Makil said

Isis looked at Spiral "Calm down Spiral, I think the dragon's gone" She said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#161 Posted: 02:12:06 05/09/2014
Spiral jumped slightly when the strange voices and sounds of other dragons reached his ears, but calmed down as he realized it was just his denmates. "H-hey," he sighed. "We...see? We have to go somewhere and hide. You saw what that dragon did to my br...well, Zak." His tail swished anxiously.
---
#162 Posted: 02:25:35 05/09/2014
Isis walked over to Spiral and hugged him "It's ok, Zak will get healed up when we reach the Elemental Refugee Camp in the Ice Territory" She said as Kihei examined Zak

"This is a bad cut, but you'll be fine, we just need to use first aid" Kihei said "Now, I need to freeze the cut, it might sting at first" He said before freezing the cut
---
#163 Posted: 02:38:01 05/09/2014
OoC: I thought Ura healed Zak's cut? Correct me if I'm wrong. X3

At that Spiral frowned, and jumped out of the tree. "No. I don't think a Fire dragon will be taken care of by a group of Ice dragons." He shook his head. "I still don't think it's a good idea to go there, but whatever, I guess. You guys are the majority."
---
#164 Posted: 03:22:46 05/09/2014
Isis held on to Spiral the best she could "I know how you feel, but they're the only dragons we know would accept us all" She said as she climbed Spiral and looked in his eyes "You've said it to me several times, now I'm saying it to you, please trust me" She said
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#165 Posted: 08:53:35 05/09/2014
Murozond was in a trance. After he'd collapsed next to the group, he'd passd out, AGAIN, almost immediately, so after he gained consciousness for the third time, he was feeling pathetic and annoyed with himself. SO he decided to try something that would probably not heal him fully, but keep him awake at least. SHadows buzzed around his leg and lightning fizzled over as well, binding the darkness in place. Then he'd entered a trance, after finding the dragon gone, to see if he could find him again. He was good with spells, so knew the dragon had either teleported or cloaked himself, either way, if he found out what type of spell it was, he could track him. He didn't know why he wanted to find the dragon, but he did.

Yet this dragon hadn't used just one, but around four different spells, and the large amount meant he couldn't decipher any of them, he could just get a nauseating mix of noise and colour. He went out of the trance, he would have to try and find him a different way, he walked back over to the group.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#166 Posted: 11:37:14 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
*ShadowMewX is right, Ura healed Zak's cut. The skull is still broken though.*

Ura's amulet shimmered into existence and began to glow again. Spiral's branch vanished.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#167 Posted: 13:04:52 05/09/2014
OOC: Oops, I thought he re- appered smilie Sorry.
---
#168 Posted: 19:19:41 05/09/2014
Zak swatted Kihei away with his tail. "I don't need your help," he growled. Zak felt the slash that now went down the skull. It showed more of the skin than he wanted it to. He'd have to get another. So spreading his wings he took off, scanning the land for an animal he could prey upon and remove the skull from.

Spiral flapped his wings, shrugging Isis off. "They'll accept YOUR family fine. You're Ice dragons. I'm Dark and Light. Do you not understand how dangerous that could be? The elemental tribes are fighting each other in the war, and bringing me in there will make me look like a threat. You, Starri, Kihei, Ura and Frost will be just fine, but not Shadmé, Zak, Murozond, Maria or Makil."

Shadmé looked at Ura's amulet. "What...just happened?"
---
#169 Posted: 20:46:13 05/09/2014
"Ice dragons are known for being kind except to fire dragons." Starri added. "Zak, how about you disguise yourself?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#170 Posted: 23:29:05 05/09/2014
Makil looked at Spiral "They already said they would take me in too" He said

"I was trying to help" Kihei said before walking over to Starri "I see you found a way to get around on your own Starri" He said with a smile

Isis looked at Spiral "Trust me... Please" She said as she started to cry
---
#171 Posted: 23:37:16 05/09/2014
"I could make one for you, if you like." Starri told Kihei.

((Here's where I got the inspiration for Starri's way of traveling: http://mixels.wikia.com/wiki/Wrong_Colors. Watch the video))
---
#172 Posted: 00:16:10 06/09/2014
Freeze appeared in a blue mist were the dragons were. "Hello..." She said quietly.

Frost looked away.
---
#173 Posted: 00:19:08 06/09/2014
"Oh they did, did they?" Spiral replied to Makil, staring at him in the eye. "That's just great! How perfect. I'll bet you had a nice little meeting and everything went according to plan.
"Now tell me...HOW DO YOU KNOW? Did you talk to them? Meet them secretly? Makil, we're not supposed to let other dragons know us!" Spiral near-screeched, becoming completely paranoid and panicked.

Zak noticed a pack of animals traveling in a herd. He had no clue what they were, since he barely paid attention to the scrolls in the shack. He did know that he could kill them, though. So he swooped down a soon as he'd decided on a target- a slower but larger one- and tore into its back with his talons. He beast groaned and slowed, which proved to be a mistake. It was trampled by the rest of the stampeding herd. Zak swished his tail and grinned as he watched the event. When the beasts were past, his target was in a crumpled heap. Now the fun would begin.
---
#174 Posted: 00:40:02 06/09/2014
Freeze looked at Spiral. "What?"
---
#175 Posted: 00:51:34 06/09/2014
OoC: What is your guys' rule with gore? Should I put it in spoiler tags, or should I just skip past the graphic part?
---
#176 Posted: 01:01:26 06/09/2014
((I suppose you could put it in spoiler tags, but you should ask FuryBeam.))
---
#177 Posted: 01:02:04 06/09/2014
"Hi" Isis said as she ran over and hugged her secret relative

"Spiral... They told me and gave me this document saying so before this all happened, it was when Frost took me to see her family, that was before Isis was born and this war started" Makil said

"Starri, I can make my own, but thanks for the offer" Kihei said before kissing Starri on the cheek
---
#178 Posted: 01:06:12 06/09/2014
Starri blushed, her blue-and-white cheeks turning red. She didn't know what to say, or if she should say anything at all.
---
#179 Posted: 01:34:22 06/09/2014
OOC: I don't mind gore, but ask Fury.

"Hello. I have imformed you to be aware. The enemies are coming." Then Freeze, like she appeared, disappeared.
---
#180 Posted: 01:47:59 06/09/2014
Isis shivered "She always leaves in a blast of ice" She said

Kihei sat next to Starri "You ready to go to the Refugee Camp?" He asked

Makil decided that now was the time for everyone to go "Guys! Follow me, Kihei, Isis, and Frost. We will split up into 4 groups and meet at the Refugee Camp. Starri and Shadmé, you go with Kihei. Spiral, you and Isis find Zak and then started heading to the camp. Frost, you take Ura and I'll take our injured friend here" He said as he walked over to Murozond "Any questions?"

"None from me" Kihei said as he got up

"Ok Spiral! Let's go find Zak" Isis said
---
#181 Posted: 01:54:24 06/09/2014
"ISIS IS ICE!! HOW CAN SHE BE COLD?" I yelled.

Frost sighed and started to walk.
---
#182 Posted: 02:01:39 06/09/2014
"Half-Ice" Makil said "Maria, go with whoever, just don't go it alone"
---
#183 Posted: 02:16:22 06/09/2014
"I think I can handle myself." I said.
---
#184 Posted: 02:33:12 06/09/2014
OoC: Spoilers it is! I can take it down if FuryBeam objects.

Zak plopped to the ground, spreading his wings and removing the fractured skull he'd been wearing. He then crushed it between his talons, then narrowed his eyes as he looked at the dead animal.
Looming over it, he took a single claw and traced a gash from the top of the head to the shoulder blades. The skin split and curled as blood bubbled up. Zak smiled and began tearing the beast apart, removing bones and placing them with a surprising gentleness on the ground beside him. He scraped skin and muscle away until his prize revealed itself- the skull. Zak yanked it out, cleaning it off by wiping the blood into the grass. It was still red-tinted, but the wyvern didn't seem to care.
What to do with the rest of the body? he chuckled. Some might call it a waste. I call it…returning the beast back to nature.
Zak buried the body in the ground, bones sticking out haphazardly. Fine enough. The dragon looked around. I'll need to clean this skull, too. I'm sure there's a lake or something nearby.

After everything was taken care of, Zak looped the skull around his tail, to transport it, then spread his wings and took off once more.

Spiral sighed, and looked around. "Okay. Let's go, then…" Without looking to see if Isis was catching up, he sprinted out of the forest to find his half-brother.

Shadmé raised a claw. "That's all fine and dandy, but what about Ura?" A determined look crossed her face. "I'm going with her."
---
#185 Posted: 02:56:37 06/09/2014
Isis followed Spiral "Spiral, I want to know you better, we've just had a student-teacher relationship, but I want to be your friend" She said

"Ok Shadmé, you can go with Ura" Makil said

"Looks like it's just you and me Starri" Kihei said
---
#186 Posted: 03:51:49 06/09/2014
Freeze appeared again. "If you go to the camp, I went there, look." Freeze shows them a big scar on her tail. "Bad Idea." and she disappears.

"Now she tells us." Frost sighed.
---
#187 Posted: 04:06:13 06/09/2014
"Great! Now what do we do?" Kihei asked

"I don't know, I guess we go our separate ways and try to find a safe place" Makil said with worry in his voice
---
#188 Posted: 12:04:47 06/09/2014
"I'll just go there alone. I bet that dragon's just lying to us." Starri growled. "I am going, no matter what you say!"
---
#189 Posted: 13:00:56 06/09/2014
Zak luckily had found a lake rather quickly. He dipped the skull in the water, and the remaining blood dispersed into the lake. He soaked it for a good couple of minutes, then set it on a rock. He left to gain some herbs that would further clean the skull and ward away infection. After all, he wasn't going to just put on the skull directly after it had been on another animal's head for years.
Once the skull was cleaned and mostly dry, he grabbed it and began walking.

Spiral shrugged. "I...guess?" He looked around for his half-brother, and suddenly caught the scent of blood. Frowning, the purple wyvern rushed forward, following the odor. That has to be Zak's doing. He killed something, I'm sure of it.
---
#190 Posted: 13:06:57 06/09/2014
Starri slid in the direction of the Ice Elemental Camps. "See you later!" she yelled.
---
#191 Posted: 13:11:57 06/09/2014
"Starri, I'll go with you" Kihei said as he placed his hand on her to calm her down "I'll follow you to the ends of the earth Starri"

Isis flew after Spiral "What's wrong?" She asked
---
#192 Posted: 13:21:27 06/09/2014
"Do you smell that?" Spiral asked in a whisper. "It means that Zak-" as soon as the name was spoken, Spiral ran into Zak, who was emerging from the woods.
"Ugh! Oh, h-hey Zak. We were looking for you," Spiral told him. He was somewhat surprised that Zak wasn't wearing a skull- Spiral himself had rarely seen the red wyvern unmasked. Zak only stared at him, then grinned. "Me, huh? What an honor."
"Ye- um, Zak. Why are you so..?"
"Come here," grunted Zak. He turned and began walking. With a shrug to Isis, Spiral followed. And soon, he was lead to a gruesome area. The odor of blood was strong, and bones were splayed and half-buried.
"Go." Spiral jumped as his half-brother spoke. Zak was still wearing that eerie grin, and slowly he put on the skull and wore it once more. "Leave before I turn you...into this." He gestured with a wing to the decimated area. Spiral's blue eyes widened, and without a word scurried away as fast as his legs and wings could take him. "Isis, leave! Now!" Before Zak went out of sight, Spiral heard the awful sound of his half-brother's maniacal laughing.
---
#193 Posted: 13:33:28 06/09/2014
Quote: StormDragon21
"I'll just go there alone. I bet that dragon's just lying to us." Starri growled. "I am going, no matter what you say!"

"Starri," Frost started, "She is my cousin. Why would she hurt us? Or even lie to us?"
---
#194 Posted: 16:19:59 06/09/2014
((Starri already left))

Starri continued to the Ice Elemental Camps. "There's ice here!" Starri cheered. "We're almost there!"

((Can I create a character at the Ice Elemental Camp?))
---
#195 Posted: 16:22:43 06/09/2014
OOC: Yes.

Just then, were Starri was, a Dragon with a sword
Sliced Starri's tail, making it bleed.
"Now leave." The dragon said.
---
#196 Posted: 16:29:39 06/09/2014
Name: Shimmer

Appearance: http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Platinum_Dragon

Personality: Shimmer is kind to strangers of the ice element only. He completely hates fire element dragons and will fight them at any chance he gets.

Element: Ice and Treasure(if treasure is allowed)

Powers: He has ice manipulation and can switch between his ice breath(a stream of ice) and his treasure breath(sharp pieces of metal) at will.
---
#197 Posted: 18:01:50 06/09/2014
Kihei was following Starri "Why? We're of the Ice element" He said to the mysterious dragon

Isis nodded and flew away as fast as she could

"Frost... You never told me that you have a cousin" Makil said
---
#198 Posted: 18:49:42 06/09/2014
Spiral got battered by branches and roots as he rushed away as fast as his paws could take him. Zak's completely insane! There's no way we can get him back. All that blood...who knows what he killed to get that skull? He could slaughter us all!
---
#199 Posted: 19:30:09 06/09/2014
"I hate her, that's why." Frost replied to Makil.

"So? You are the enemy. Now leave before you get hurt."

OOC: Accepted.
---
#200 Posted: 19:38:08 06/09/2014
Isis flew down next to Spiral "What's wrong with Zak?" She asked

"Starri... Go, Now!" Kihei yelled as he pushed Starri backwards down the ice she was sliding on "Who are you? And what have you done?" He asked

"Oh, I'm sorry" Makil said as he hugged Frost
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me