darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Who's your Top 10 Favorite Skylanders Swap Force Figures?
Page 1 of 1
Who's your Top 10 Favorite Skylanders Swap Force Figures? [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#1 Posted: 00:55:50 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This is my list on my top 10 favorite Swap Force figures and this will only focus on the figures themselves and not their gameplay. It can be because of the paint, pose, details, or anything else you like about the figures. For me it's these figures:

1.smilie He has the most unique paint job with that fancy metallic finish that changes his purple to green in light and those translucent wings make him stand out in a collection. he literally outshines the rest of them
2.smilie His regular pose is so much more expressive and is quite dynamic actually for a series 1 pose. The way he's swinging is scythe shows how serious he is harvesting enemies and is just epic.
3.smilie Shocked with how much detail he had and the gloss makes him look so well detailed. I like his glossy texture too and his pose is pretty good for a beginner.
4.smilie While not the most exciting pose, it really show how Punk Shock can move and makes her look so pretty when in battle. She has a way more exciting pose than series 1 Gill Grunt that's for sure. Also love her pruple suit and the texture her suit has.
5.smilie May have a basic paint job and pose, but he looks so reserved. The way his figure looks doesn't give away of his abilities like most characters do and makes you wonder what he's capable of. He has such a unique concept to him and his figure hides his abilities very well.
6.smilie She is in a cool pose showing off her rolling on forward and looks like she's ready to deliver her headbutt attack. Quite a nice pose for her actually and really shows what she loves to do best.
7.smilie His design is very basic, but I actually like how he turned out with his figure at least. Being small and petite compared to some of the other Skylanders make him feel more portable in your hands and has some nice paint for this character. The horn turning from black to reddish yellow on his face looks so good and his gloves do look good with the orange paint on them.
8.smilie His cape is very well designed with the gloss and the small details on his cape. His club is also in a really nice translucent green mold and really stands out on his figure.
9.smilie While I honestly admit the Swappers were kinda basic with poses and their paint, Rubble Rouser stands out compare to most of them. The silver paint on his drill feet almost look shiny and really breaks up all the dark colors that his figure has and the grey on his head also helps give him more variety to his looks.
10.smilie He has quite a strong pose to be honest. he stands proudly on his base and his shell has an almost metallic paint job that makes his shell look pretty. He also seems to sport some gloss on his shell to make it feel so smooth.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 16:02:32 07/08/2014
Oh oh time to try out my smilie skills . Wow there are so many good ones this is tough .

1. smilie
2. smilie
3. smilie
4. LC smilie
5. smilie
6. smilie
7. smilie
8. smilie
9 . smilie
10.S3 smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:04:30 07/08/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me