Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 24 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1151 Posted: 19:57:21 05/10/2014
Shade blushed at Shadmé's remark about him her. "And I will never regret being with you!" His tail intertwined a little tighter around hers.
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1152 Posted: 19:59:36 05/10/2014
Makil looked at Spiral "I know, but I can feel some kind of good in him, like he doesn't want to be evil, but he doesn't know how to change" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1153 Posted: 20:12:27 05/10/2014
"I love you, Shade," Shadmé whispered.

"Really," the purple wyvern replied, unconvinced. "Do share. I'd love to learn more about your ability to detect underlying emotions."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1154 Posted: 20:29:48 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"There is no good in me Heheheh You are compeletly wrong I CHOSE to be evil!" he laugh, "Why would I be Good when I'm having so much fun being evil!" he said
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1155 Posted: 20:38:22 05/10/2014
"I love you too Shadmé." He said with a tender kiss on her cheek.
---
SC
#1156 Posted: 20:44:53 05/10/2014
Makil glared at Spiral "It's not an ability, I just know ok" He said before looking at Blitz "I know that you'll be truly happy if you tried to be nice, just try it for a little, I promise that you'll be happy"
---
#1157 Posted: 20:51:49 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Keep talking and I'll kill you" He said with a evil smile.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1158 Posted: 20:58:12 05/10/2014
"You lay a claw on him and I will be the last thing you will ever see." Shade warned his horns glowing a bit brighter.
---
SC
#1159 Posted: 20:59:38 05/10/2014
"Blitz, maybe you just need someone to show you" Makil said as he went over to Blitz and hugged him "You don't have to be evil, just know that" He said as he ended the hug and stood in front of Blitz
---
#1160 Posted: 21:20:31 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz backhands Makil before grabs him by his horns raising him to eye level, "Are you stupid just like you idiot daughter?" He said before throwing Makil at Shade, "Keep that moron away from me or else I won't spare him next time Heheh" He said
---
#1161 Posted: 21:35:19 05/10/2014
Shade caught Makil and put him down gently. He then gave a growl at Blitz. He looked at Makil. "He isn't going to change Makil. You are going to kill yourself again and your daughter will be without a father." Shade said.
---
SC
#1162 Posted: 21:53:05 05/10/2014
Makil snapped "How dare you! My daughter has given you chance after chance, but you're just a piece of trash! You don't deserve someone as nice as my daughter! The only thing you deserve is a shallow grave!" He screamed before lunging at Blitz, Makil used his claws to cut him, he even bit Blitz a couple times! Then, he blasted Blitz point-blank with a blast of light! "You listen good Blitz, if you ever come near me or my daughter ever again, I'll kill you" He said before spitting on Blitz and flying away
---
#1163 Posted: 22:14:30 05/10/2014
Shadmé blinked happily, but the moment was cut off by the drama that ensued. Spiral backed off from Makil after the dragon snapped at him. Shadmé glared at Spiral, but jumped slightly when Blitz and Makil started fighting each other. "Makil!"
"See what I mean?" Spiral shrugged. "Now he gets it."
"Now's not the time, Spiral," Shadmé hissed at him.
---
#1164 Posted: 22:52:41 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughs as he took aim of Makil flying away, "I told you again and again. I AM EVIL!" He said as he fires Shining Justice at Makil only to be blocked by Sky's Shining Justice.

"Enough!" Sky growled. His sapphire eyes were glowing with power.

Blitz just laugh as he glares at Sky, "Finally you woke up..." He snarled happily, "You want to dance Bird boy Heheh" he growled as both dragons started to circle each other. The brothers growls at each other, Blitz snaps at Sky who snaps back. The air seems to be heated with tension from both dragons. Sky was still madden with rage against Blitz, and Blitz was just keep pushing Sky, making him madder and madder. Making it so he is blinded with rage. With a roar Sky leaps at Blitz how quickly rolls out of the way. Blitz laugh as he taunted the Primal Dragon. "Come! Don't be so slow about it Heh"

Blitz's laugh echoes deeply into Sky's head, monstrous growl escapes his throat as a ring of white aura forms around him. "I...will...kill...you" he growl his voice didn't sound his own as he energy burst to life and melts into his sky blue scales. Soon markings appeared on his scales as growls and roars of both pain and rage came forth from Sky's mouth. Icy blue markings appears on him as they started to glow the air turns colder and harsher.

Blizzard flinch as he could feel Sky's out pour of energy. "Wh-What the..." He said as pain sears through his body causing him to crumble to the ground. Blizzard's Primal Orb of Ice appears before them. The icy crystal ball that holds snow and ice inside hovers in front of them before shooting toward Sky. Melting into Sky's body, he roars as blood spurts out from the markings as his body beings to fuse. Sky crumbles to the ground in even more pain. His body quickly repairs itself as soon as his body started tearing itself a apart. So much pain so much anger. Sky was lost within his mind his psych barriers that he form with his darkness element crumbles down losing focus.

Blitz laughs as he watch Sky crumbles to the ground, "I Knew it would be only matter of time HAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed. He knew what exactly was going on. Sky lost control of his anger which to him was no surprise; making him so angry was what he does best. He was planning on reveal the Primal Orb of Ice to everyone using Sky's output of energy to resonant with it. He was planning to back him into a corner that would most likely to force Sky to uses the Primal Orb and fuse with it. But this was even better. He didn't except Sky to release so much energy, The Orb was drawn to him like metal to a magnet. Forcing both the orb and Sky to fuse! His plan didn't go exactly as he wanted but his end goal was the same.....Sky will become the Ice Champion.

Blood seeps into the smoke as Sky's voice grew quiet, his body was still twitching as the Orbs power fights against his. He glares at Blitz reaching out as his vision beings to darken under the pain. But he grew limp, the Primal Dragon was still as pain of his body tearing itself apart and healing again echos throughout his failing mind.
---
#1165 Posted: 23:03:09 05/10/2014
"SKY FOCUS! DO NOT LET YOUR BROTHER ANGER YOU! YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!!" Zoron said.
---
SC
#1166 Posted: 23:03:27 05/10/2014
"Sky!" Kihei yells as he runs over to Sky, he held Sky and looked at Blitz "You aren't just evil, you're a monster" He said, he wouldn't fight Blitz, but he would make sure he would pay
---
#1167 Posted: 23:05:54 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"He can't hear you" Blitz said calmly, "He lost contusion already You should be more worry about Icy over there" he said pointed at Blizzard. "Having an Orb forcibly rip out of you does really take a number on someone Heheh" he said.
---
#1168 Posted: 23:06:40 05/10/2014
ooc: could we move on already?

Shade stepped in front of Kihei and Sky. He gave Blitz an very angry glare. He was waiting to what he would do.
---
SC
#1169 Posted: 23:14:11 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: We are just trying to tie up some loose ends here Oh btw Sc I'm going to PM you with something after I post this ok?

"I know Heheh..." Blitz said, "Unless you want to Dragon icicle pops I would suggest you two back away from Sky the fusion is almost complete and you do not want to be near him when it is done Heheh...." Blitz suggested as ice started to cover Sky's body shaking violently as if it is about to exploded.

Crustor was trying to check on Blizzard as he trembles in pain, "Crystal need help over here" he said as he tries to heal the Ice Avatar with his power over the Earth Element. Unlike mortal dragons Avatar's aren't so easily heal. Especially if their Primal Orbs were forcibly remove from them like Blizzard's was.
---
#1170 Posted: 23:41:29 05/10/2014
Kihei backed away from Sky "Shade, I think Sky's gonna blow!" He said as he created a barrier and jumped behind it

Meanwhile...

Makil flew until he saw Isis, he landed next to her "Isis, we're going home, say goodbye to your friend here and let's go" He said

Isis looked at Celestia "Dad, what happened?" She asked without even looking at him

"Your crush got what he deserved" Makil said before flying off in the direction of his house, which he shared with Kihei and Isis
---
#1171 Posted: 00:09:49 06/10/2014
Crystal quickly ran to Blizzard's side. "Blizzard hold still. You need your strength." She said gently. She then put her water covered paw on him and began to transfer her strength to Blizzard.
---
SC
#1172 Posted: 00:50:45 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard growls in pain, but soon grew still as he breathing slow down into slower and calmer breaths. The pain was being smooth away as the two Avatars was treating his wounds.

Sky suddenly stops shaking, but then a few seconds of being completely still he explodes with a icy fury. Blitz first thought Shade may have got trap inside the vortex of ice and snow. But then he notice someone grabbing onto Shade.

~Meanwhile in the vortex~

A black and green dragoness just made it to the group. She notice the Primal Dragon first and then saw another. She knew the energy that was storing around Sky's body were about to explode all around....she could sense it. She quickly ran toward the black dragon and grabs him from behind. A black vortex surround herself and the Dragon to shiled them from the Icy explosion. "Hold still" he said through her gritting teeth as she struggles to keep the shield of darkness up. Soon the icy explosion was finish and she let down her shield. She lets go of Shade as she moved away from him. She glares at Blitz as he checks on Sky.
---
#1173 Posted: 01:02:33 06/10/2014
Shade looked at the mysterious dragoness. "Who are you?" He walked up next to her and also checked on Sky. "Is he going to be ok?"

"Be still Blizzard." Crystal said gently.
---
SC
#1174 Posted: 01:03:15 06/10/2014
Isis looked at Celestia "I'm sorry about my father, I have to go" She said before finishing the tea "Thanks for the tea, and again sorry for having to leave"
---
#1175 Posted: 01:07:02 06/10/2014
"SHADE!" Shadmé howled as the vortex appeared. She looked around wildly as the smoke and darkness exploded around her. "Where are you?!"
---
#1176 Posted: 01:12:34 06/10/2014
"Shadmé!!" He quickly ran to her voice.
---
SC
#1177 Posted: 01:30:38 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"He'll be fine" the black dragoness said, she looks up at Shadmé when she called out the name 'Shade'. At first she thought she was talking about someone else but then she realize that the Dragon that she save name was Shade. So she looks back down examine Sky who was breathing heavily.

Blizzard look at Crystal as he starts to lose consciousness. "Sister Crystal I believe that Brother Blizzard needs rest now" Crustor said.
---
#1178 Posted: 01:34:19 06/10/2014
"I know. I'll watch over him untill he regains consciousness." Crystal said as she layed down next to Blizzard and draped her wing over him.
---
SC
#1179 Posted: 01:41:02 06/10/2014
Isis hugged Celestia and flew off

Makil was gathering supplies at home like he was about to head to war! "I'm going to kill that kid today!" That was the only thing running through his head

Kihei looked out from his barrier and saw the dragoness, he walked over to her "Who are you ma'am?" He asked, for some reason he didn't completely understand, he felt strange near her
---
#1180 Posted: 01:46:18 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm Natues the Hidden Dragon" she said as she wasn't paying attention to him. She rolled Sky over and place her head near his chest to hear his heartbeat. Which was beating, she lifts her head off of his chest. "He will be fine" she said as she looks at Shadmé. "You must be the Darkness Champion" she said sensing the power of the Primal Orb of Darkness in her.
---
#1181 Posted: 01:53:49 06/10/2014
"I'm Kihei, the prince of the Ice Dragon Kingdom, but I really don't think highly of myself in that respect, it's nice to meet you Natues" Kihei said "Yeah! She is! How did you know?"
---
#1182 Posted: 02:05:30 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Because I have the Darkness element" She said
---
#1183 Posted: 02:07:19 06/10/2014
Shade looked at Natues. "I am Shade the champion of light and interglatic traveler from planet Zonos."
---
SC
#1184 Posted: 02:13:03 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Funny I know someone name Shade" she said to him.

Minutes later the pale white dragon that is the Ice Avatar begins to stir awake.
---
#1185 Posted: 02:13:35 06/10/2014
"Oh, Well... Her mate Shade, the guy you just saved, is the Light Champion, that jerk over there is named Blitz, he's unfortunately the Fire Champion" Kihei said, he said the last part while pointing at Blitz
---
#1186 Posted: 02:22:39 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I know who he is" she said glaring at Blitz who was smirking her way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Natues

Appearance: Black slender dragoness with a dark green underbelly as well she wears a neck bracer (Like that thing around

Cynder's neck) that has a Skull shape carved into the metal.

Elements:Chaos, Fear, Posion, Metal, Darkness

Occ: I think those are her element I have to go back and check though *EDIT* Ok I looked back to my old Character sheet and her elements were different my mistake smilie;
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:51:33 06/10/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#1187 Posted: 02:27:11 06/10/2014
"What did he do to you? He killed me, almost killed me one time before that, hurt my friends, one of which has a crush on him, pretty much he's hurt me and those closest to me" Kihei explained
---
#1188 Posted: 02:35:11 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Natues look at him, "I used to date him" She said.
---
#1189 Posted: 02:54:08 06/10/2014
Shade looked at Natues then at Blitz. "I thank you for saving my life." Shade said as he bowed his head.
---
SC
#1190 Posted: 03:07:44 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Who is he talking to?

Blizzard felt something over him, he sees that Crystal has her wings over him. "What happen" he said as he shook his head trying to shake the numbing headache he has.
---
#1191 Posted: 03:14:19 06/10/2014
Kihei looked down "Why does everything have to involve him now? Ever since I met him, everything in my life has had one constant, him" He said, he was sure that she would hate him for hating Blitz, but then again, why did he care so much? He just met this girl, but he just felt strange near her, he couldn't describe it

Isis got home as Makil exited the building "Dad! What did you do?" Isis asked

((Quick use of script here just for sake of time and space))

Makil: He disrespected you, so I beat his butt
Isis: Oh...
Makil: He doesn't care about you honey, what about that other guy you like?
Isis: Spiral? He's nice, and he has always been there for me, he too good for me though
Makil: You won't know unless you try, just come with me, I know where he is
Isis: Only if you put all that stuff back inside
Makil: Ok (Goes inside and drops everything he packed)

Makil and Isis then started flying to where the others are
---
#1192 Posted: 03:26:05 06/10/2014
ooc: to Natues.

Crystal lifted up her head and looked a Blizzard. "You're ok!" She huged him. "I was worried you wouldn't survive." She looked at Sky. "The primal dragon fused with your orb."
---
SC
#1193 Posted: 03:42:38 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I can see that" he said not really showing it but was taken by surprise of the Water Avatar's reaction to him waking up.

"Don't mention it" she said.
---
#1194 Posted: 03:49:22 06/10/2014
A few moments later, Makil and Isis landed next to Kihei "Hello ma'am" Isis said to Natues

"Guys, this is Natues" Kihei said

"It's nice to meet you Natues" Makil said

Isis went over to Spiral "Hey buddy" She said
---
#1195 Posted: 04:12:09 06/10/2014
Shade looked at Shadmé. "Are you ok?"
---
SC
#1196 Posted: 04:27:26 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky finger twictch as his eyes flutter open, "Urg...My head." he said as he sat up.

"Crystal I'm fine you can let go now" he said.
---
#1197 Posted: 04:39:33 06/10/2014
Kihei went over to Sky "Hey buddy, are you ok?" He asked
---
#1198 Posted: 04:47:35 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Besides my body is burning as if it is fire and my head feels like someone using it a drums Yeah I'm fine" He said.
---
#1199 Posted: 05:42:33 06/10/2014
Crystal lets Blizzard go. She then helped him get up. She looked at Crustor and smiled at him. "Thank you."
---
SC
#1200 Posted: 06:15:12 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Crustor was ignoring Crystal as he found interest in several small rocks. The Poor Earth Avatar was so easily distracted.
---
First | Previous | Page 24 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me