Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Favourite TV Shows/Anime [CLOSED]
Sky-Glaceon10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1910
#51 Posted: 03:40:21 13/11/2014
Cartoons/TV Shows: (in no specific order)
TMNT (2012)
Legend of Korra
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Regular Show
Adventure Time
Doctor Who
Hannibal
Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Anime: (in no specific order)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Noragami
Kuroko's Basketball
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Soul Eater
Ouran High School Host Club
---
"A Zone greater than Zone." Aomine Daiki - 2015
Ask me stuff I guess.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:09:00 15/01/2015 by Sky-Glaceon10
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#52 Posted: 20:12:09 13/11/2014
Don't really have favorite shows but the shows I like and have been watching lately are:

Doctor Who (Season just finished)
Star Wars Rebels
The Flash
John Constantine
Over the Garden Wall (Finished it and it was great!)
Steven Universe
Regular Show
Gravity Falls
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#53 Posted: 22:02:06 13/11/2014
Hmm... seeing the list I can see there are many loved modern shows. Is to because they are more accessible, or are they really that good? In my opinion, very few cartoons of today are actually good. Like I mentioned, Gravity Falls being one of them. Oh right, and I forgot to mention in my previous post, Dreamworks Dragons is also a very good show, and another one of the modern ones I can say I absolutely love smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
pork Red Sparx Gems: 26
#54 Posted: 06:13:20 14/11/2014
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
breadwinners and mixels are tied for 1 but i still LOVE naruto!
---
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
#55 Posted: 19:10:04 17/11/2014
Currently watching a Mexican comedy called El Chavo del Ocho. Hilarious show! smilie
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#56 Posted: 01:01:30 23/11/2014
Jut a heads-up, I changed one of my entries from Duck Dynasty to Wayside. Hope this doesn't cause too many problems.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#57 Posted: 10:06:43 23/11/2014
Pokémon and Yu-gi-oh Zexal

Pokémon Kalos edition.

Loved The last airbender as a kid still do.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#58 Posted: 18:47:42 31/12/2014
Sorry to bump but I thought I'd share my list:

1. Band of Brothers- By far the best thing I've ever seen on TV and has given me a new found love for history and an interest in WW2. Everything about it is amazing I would highly recommend it.

2. Psych- My favorite comedy ever (even though I still class it as a drama) it has everything, great characters, a lot of humour which just contributes to the show and also good storylines. I will miss you Psych smilie

3. Vikings- This took me a few episodes to really get in to but when I did, wow. I seem to have a thing for historical shows an not only are the battle scenes great but the characters are really interesting and I wish the seasons were longer.

4. Walking Dead- I think this should be on everyone's list personally I only started watching near the end of season 4 and I've watched all of season 5 and the first 2 of season 1 because basically I as terrified of zombies and refused to watch it xD But when I did I really loved it it's a gripping show and especially in season 1 was pretty terrifying.

5. Jericho- I really wish more people had watched this and that it had gone on longer because it was something quite different and I watched every episode in about 5 days. The characters were great, it was a really tense show and the little storylines were great without becoming overcrowded. I'm glad they've done the graphic novels because 1 and a half seasons was not enough.

6. Vampire Diaries- Yeah so although in some ways it may not be on par with some of the other shows I've listed but there are some real hotties in this show (Damon was the reason I started watching) and I have to say it's just one of those shows that you enjoy watching even if it may not be the 'best'.

7. Gotham- I prefer DC to Marvel and although I've never really watched Batman I was interested in this as soon as I heard about it. The characters, especially the villains, are really well developed and it's such an interesting show with really good individual and main storylines.

8. Almost Human (only this low because it was canceled and had a much shorter run than the others unfortunately)- Now this was my favorite show on air while it was still going and I loved the premise, the storylines and the chemistry between the two main characters.

9. Game of Thrones (only this low because I'm not allowed to watch it and as such have only seen short sections, read the books and done a whole lot of research but I can't put it any higher because I haven't ever watched a full episode :c)- I don't think I need to say much really it's just my favorite fantasy universe there is and it's a bit different to most. And the characters are amazing even if there are a hella lot of them.

10. Smallville- Just the fact that it ran for 10 years should show how great this show was. I just love it and I think it was a really great Superman backstory and the characters were so good. I miss you Smallville smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#59 Posted: 20:46:21 31/12/2014
SAO. All the feels an everything about this show is amazing hnngghggd

some other awesume anime i watched

soul eater

durarara

toradora
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:22 31/12/2014 by MagicFizz
#60 Posted: 21:26:52 31/12/2014
Man, almost all the shows I love only have my vote. It's such a pity. I think they deserve more praise than that. At least Gravity Falls comes second place, and I think it deserves it. It's a very good show. But Avatar: The Last Airbender number one? I did see the few first episodes thanks to my cousin, but it didn't interest me afterwards. Maybe I judge it too fast?
---
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#61 Posted: 22:05:42 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines
Man, almost all the shows I love only have my vote. It's such a pity. I think they deserve more praise than that. At least Gravity Falls comes second place, and I think it deserves it. It's a very good show. But Avatar: The Last Airbender number one? I did see the few first episodes thanks to my cousin, but it didn't interest me afterwards. Maybe I judge it too fast?

I'd suggest watching maybe a few more episodes of Avatar, it really is something special, in my opinion.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#62 Posted: 22:08:52 31/12/2014

If it helps, Pink Panther would have been my 6th. I really wish we could add more, because not only I could show everyone that I'm not just a Mixels person, I can also show my cousin that I don't just watch Mixels, Gravity Falls, and Ben 10.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#63 Posted: 22:17:30 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Unfortunately if people were aloud more votes, it'd be a little too hard to keep track of them. ;^~^
#64 Posted: 22:43:39 31/12/2014
Quote: TorchSheep

I'd suggest watching maybe a few more episodes of Avatar, it really is something special, in my opinion.

Maybe I should. Ben 10 was something I didn't like to watch, but when my mom (of all people) started to watch it, I realized I missed how really good it was. The first Yu-Gi-Oh series was something that didn't got my attention either, but when I saw some cards in a Collection store, I grew curious, and while it's not my type of series, it's pretty good too. So, maybe I should give Avatar: The Last Airbender a second chance...
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me