Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Furious Fiction Fight Suggestion Topic and More!
Page 1 of 1
Furious Fiction Fight Suggestion Topic and More! [CLOSED]
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#1 Posted: 23:15:41 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, so ever since I started watching Death Battle, I have wanted to do a verses series of my own. I have chosen to name mine Furious Fiction and also have opened this topic for help and fight ideas. Post whatever fights you want! Here are the fighting rules.
all battles must end in death (Usually via fatality.). Immortal characters will merely have their physical avatar destroyed.
2. The characters will not have any prior knowledge of the other unless it is canonical (For example: Captain America vs. Hawkeye.). This is to avoid using prep time as a factor because there are far too many variables when prep time is allowed.
3. No outside help is to be granted unless the battle calls for it (For example: Summoners like Rydia would have to be granted outside help.).No Fights that are stomps. Here are some fights I have planned.

Who is the better boxer, the Italian Stallion or the midget that knocked out Mike Tyson?
Can the most powerful pokemon beat Goku?
Meep meep vs You're too slow
{joke fight} Shellos vs Minecraft villager
The blue bomber vs the Marvel playboy
Tell me who you think would win!
{P.S anyone know a free spriting website?}
Thanks for reading and more fights coming up.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 00:36:01 04/08/2014
Who would win?

Sonic or a Big Daddy
Kirby or Bomberman
Dr. E. Gadd or Dr. Eggman
Raven or Homer Simpson
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#3 Posted: 12:35:38 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sonic
Kirby
Eggman
Raven
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me