Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I shall be going over to my Grandma's
Page 1 of 1
I shall be going over to my Grandma's [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 17:38:19 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
For the weekend.

This message does not mean I won't be on DS. It just means I won't upload any new art or be on skype. Or be on the internet all the time. So if you see me messaging you through DS. There's your explanation.

Also if I were to go to the movies. Which movie should I watch?

How to train your dragon 2? (I should really watch the first on DvD e.e I missed out watching it with my family. Because popcorn.)
Maleficent?
Or Gaurdians of the Galaxy? (I was gonna put Godzilla on the list, but I think that would be too scary for my grandma.)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 17:39:29 01/08/2014
i haven't seen any of the 3...

.....yet.
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#3 Posted: 17:40:40 01/08/2014
Httyd2 or gotg
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#4 Posted: 17:51:17 01/08/2014
HTTYD2 is really good. But if you haven't seen the first one, should definitely watch it first because it makes the sequel even better. Although, it is much darker and more mature than it's predecessor.

I don't know much about Maleficent, but if you're a fan of Sleeping Beauty then I guess you'd probably enjoy it. I wouldn't know, though.

I've not seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet, but it looks really good.

If you're looking for a laugh, go to GotG because there actually aren't as many in HTTYD2 as you'd expect. If you want action, you could probably got to either one. But if you don't see the first How to Train Your Dragon first, don't go to the second, go see Guardians of the Galaxy.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:52:43 01/08/2014 by awesomerockets
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 17:58:09 01/08/2014
how to train your dragon seems most grandma friendly i guess. none of those are bad choices from what i have heard though
#6 Posted: 18:03:23 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets
HTTYD2 is really good. But if you haven't seen the first one, should definitely watch it first because it makes the sequel even better. Although, it is much darker and more mature than it's predecessor.

I don't know much about Maleficent, but if you're a fan of Sleeping Beauty then I guess you'd probably enjoy it. I wouldn't know, though.

If you're looking for a laugh, go to GotG because there actually aren't as many in HTTYD2 as you'd expect. If you want action, you could probably got to either one. But if you don't see the first How to Train Your Dragon first, don't go to the second, go see Guardians of the Galaxy.

I would watch the first movie now, but the problem is. I don't have enough time to finish it. I'm going to my grandma's at 12:00.

And how do you know about GotG? It just came out practically today.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#7 Posted: 18:06:01 01/08/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

I would watch the first movie now, but the problem is. I don't have enough time to finish it. I'm going to my grandma's at 12:00.

I drew my conclusion from the trailers, clips, and reviews I've seen for the movie. I've seen enough to know that the movie is pretty funny.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#8 Posted: 18:16:50 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator

I drew my conclusion from the trailers, clips, and reviews I've seen for the movie. I've seen enough to know that the movie is pretty funny.

Alright then
---
icon from Empoh
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#9 Posted: 18:53:42 01/08/2014
gotg, maybe ur grandma is a furry
#10 Posted: 19:25:23 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
gotg, maybe ur grandma is a furry

may b ur furry.
---
icon from Empoh
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#11 Posted: 21:11:45 01/08/2014
Maleficent is actually really good.

HTTYD2, only if you've both seen the first one.

GoTG....I don't know.
---
#hu
#12 Posted: 15:54:59 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator
We're probably not going to the movies do to money reasons.

But she did take me to my Aunt's who took me to Calabunga bay, which is a growing water park there. I didn't go on any of the slides, because they intimidated me. But I did get to ride some waves in this pool that has a machine that can make waves (which was fun actually, even though the waves kept pushing me and I was laughing like Ziggs while riding the waves), and swam laps in the river pool they had. The food was bad there. The french fries were basically BBQ flavored chips in fry form and the Chicken tasted like grilled chicken. My shoulders and thigh are sore. And today we're going shopping.
---
icon from Empoh
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#13 Posted: 18:52:03 02/08/2014
Well I would have said HTTYD 2...e.e

Have fun shopping~ ;))
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#14 Posted: 19:53:26 02/08/2014
Dawn of the planet of the apes.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#15 Posted: 19:59:21 02/08/2014
ok bye
#16 Posted: 21:15:26 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: cowpowa23

Have fun shopping~ ;))

It was fun

Quote: somePerson

Is that even out yet?

Quote: Bravo101
ok bye

Did you really have to post? Really? I think it would be best if ya didn't bother posting at all.
---
icon from Empoh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#17 Posted: 21:18:48 02/08/2014

Have fun shopping~ ;))

It was fun

Is that even out yet?

Quote: Bravo101
ok bye

Did you really have to post? Really? I think it would be best if ya didn't bother posting at all.

It's been out. For 2 or 3 weeks.
#18 Posted: 21:20:30 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Have fun shopping~ ;))

It was fun

Is that even out yet?

It's been out. For 2 or 3 weeks.

Oh well now. The more you know I guess.
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me