Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
I am Windumup's girlfriend [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#1 Posted: 16:13:50 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I was at his house sitting on his couch when I pulled up my phone. He asked me in a cute but smirky smile "Hey babe when is that Darkspyro gonna happen?". I replied and told him that I have an account. And that I'm a man.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#2 Posted: 16:14:21 29/07/2014
The plot thicken
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#3 Posted: 16:15:16 29/07/2014
Bwahahahahaha! This is pure comedy gold.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#4 Posted: 16:17:27 29/07/2014
Do you love Lugia and Yu-Gi-Oh??????
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#5 Posted: 16:18:52 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets
Do you love Lugia and Yu-Gi-Oh??????

Yes..
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 16:22:51 29/07/2014
did you two sex
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#7 Posted: 16:25:44 29/07/2014
pics or it didn't happen
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#8 Posted: 16:31:54 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
do u wear a diaper?

this is crucial to my reasearch

I dance to the potty song every night.

Quote: Lunarz
pics or it didn't happen

later
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#9 Posted: 16:36:13 29/07/2014
[User Posted Image]
so tricked windemp with this image
---
BREATHE AIR.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 16:57:47 29/07/2014
hey babe smilie
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#11 Posted: 16:58:48 29/07/2014
Welcome to DarkSpyro! smilie
---
My life is complete.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#12 Posted: 17:00:27 29/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

______
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#13 Posted: 17:14:59 29/07/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNN
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#14 Posted: 17:34:01 29/07/2014
hawwwt
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#15 Posted: 18:16:51 29/07/2014
Guys. Stop. I will Gnorc anyone who goes with this joke further. It's gone too far and it's not ****ing mature.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#16 Posted: 18:18:56 29/07/2014
Quote: JCW555
Guys. Stop. I will Gnorc anyone who goes with this joke further. It's gone too far and it's not ****ing mature.

Hey, this is S&N. Why can't you take a joke that the other users seem to enjoy? It's not hurting anyone. You are the only one who seems to be taking this personally.

Not trying to hate, I just don't understand why you would gt so upset.

edit: just for clarification, if i get banned for this post, then the mods here have absolutely no idea on how or why they should use their mod powers.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:52 29/07/2014 by zer0dch
#17 Posted: 18:23:45 29/07/2014
Quote: zer0dch

Hey, this is S&N. Why can't you take a joke that the other users seem to enjoy? It's not hurting anyone. You are the only one who seems to be taking this personally.

edit: just for clarification, if i get banned for this post, then the mods here have absolutely no idea on how or why they should use their mod powers.

How about the person who this "joke" is directed at (Windumup) doesn't like it (he PM'ed me about it) and this joke has gone on for long enough. Did you think of that?
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#18 Posted: 18:25:31 29/07/2014

How about the person who this "joke" is directed at (Windumup) doesn't like it (he PM'ed me about it) and this joke has gone on for long enough. Did you think of that?

Not to mention people have been warned several times before
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#19 Posted: 18:25:40 29/07/2014

No, I didn't. It doesn't mean that you need to come off as a complete ass about it though. Usually, moderators and admins are supposed to come off as nice and caring people to help keep the forums a nicer and cleaner post. Your post does not.

edit: I've been part of a staff on forums since 2006.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:40 29/07/2014 by zer0dch
#20 Posted: 18:25:54 29/07/2014
maybe he should not have admitted to having a diaper fetish then
#21 Posted: 18:26:46 29/07/2014
^ Maybe you didn't have to make a joke about it then. See, logic can go both ways.
---
#22 Posted: 18:27:06 29/07/2014

No, I didn't. It doesn't mean that you need to come off as a complete ass about it though. Usually, moderators and admins are supposed to come off as nice and caring people to help keep the forums a nicer and cleaner post. Your post does not.

Moderation can come in many forms, and sometimes you need to be tough to truely care about a forum

Ever heard of tough love?
---
#23 Posted: 18:27:51 29/07/2014
Quote: Windumup

Moderation can come in many forms, and sometimes you need to be tough to truely care about a forum

Ever heard of tough love?

If you want to be a respected moderator, no. JCW takes things too personally.

Quote: Big Green

Wait, what the hell? lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:10 29/07/2014 by zer0dch
#24 Posted: 18:28:25 29/07/2014
edit: didn't mean to double post.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:29:29 29/07/2014 by zer0dch
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#25 Posted: 18:30:12 29/07/2014
I don't like the joke, either. It would be great if it was put down.
It's also disturbing in a way...
#26 Posted: 18:30:27 29/07/2014

I will say what I said back in another thread

I was just teasing you (without going to this point) and that you took me too literally, it was a joke
---
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#27 Posted: 18:32:58 29/07/2014

I was just teasing you (without going to this point) and that you took me too literally, it was a joke

If the diaper thing was a joke originally why would you be offended about it?
#28 Posted: 18:33:19 29/07/2014

Jesus, why would you even taunt someone like that? That's just asking to be made fun of, no offense dude.
#29 Posted: 18:38:58 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator

So it's okay for you to joke about diaper fetishes?
#30 Posted: 18:40:23 29/07/2014
Quote: Kitty

Because he took it beyond the joke

How it happened
Someone posted a "Tell me what to google image search"

Big green said: "Pamperchu"
I was like: "Wait what the heck is a Pamperchu?"
I searched it up (and found something very disgusting) and was wondering "Wait? Why was Big Green asking to search this up? Does he have the same problem?"

So I basically pmed Big Green just to tease him around a bit and eventually he took it the wrong way and invented the nickname "windump" which still gets brought up by various people such as

someperson
Bravo101
DummyZ (hasn't used the nickname in quite a while because unlike some people, he actually figured out that the joke was very disturbing after a while.)
Rendar (but he never posts on Darkspyro anymore)
Render (aka the alt of Rendar)
and of course Big Green and that alt he had for a short while (Little Green)
---
#31 Posted: 18:42:48 29/07/2014

How it happened

I searched it up (and found something very disgusting) and was wondering "Wait? Why was Big Green asking to search this up? Does he have the same problem?"

So I basically pmed Big Green just to tease him around a bit and eventually he took it the wrong way and invented the nickname "windump" which still gets brought up by various people such as

someperson
Bravo101
DummyZ (hasn't used the nickname in quite a while because unlike some people, he actually figured out that the joke was very disturbing after a while.)

You're taking this way too literally. The best thing that you could do is just leave this topic and avoid any instances involving your gf topic or diaper fetish or whatever the hell is going on.

Although, you probably shouldn't have made a joke about diaper fetishes. You should know that every member on this site is going to want to make a joke about it. Also, the GF thing...yeah, not a good idea. Especially if she were to see this topic.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but you kind of set yourself up here buddy.
#32 Posted: 18:43:41 29/07/2014

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

hahahah i have no alt and you keep misgendering me after i told you numerous times i'm a girl, also i posted screencaps of the PMs you sent and you said they were photoshopped, i think that's proof enough because you were so excited that maybe someone was like you and pamperchu smilie
#33 Posted: 18:45:42 29/07/2014
Whoa, wait, we're talking about Pamperchu now?! I actually met this dude! He lives in my town, haha.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:00 29/07/2014 by zer0dch
#34 Posted: 18:47:14 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I actually thought your name was Windump. :/
#35 Posted: 18:47:22 29/07/2014
Whoa, wait, we're talking about Pamperchu now?! I actually met this dude! He lives in my town, haha.

i'm so sorry. i hope he lives on the other side of town
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#36 Posted: 18:47:27 29/07/2014

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

hahahah i have no alt and you keep misgendering me after i told you numerous times i'm a girl, also i posted screencaps of the PMs you sent and you said they were photoshopped, i think that's proof enough because you were so excited that maybe someone was like you and pamperchu smilie

For the record, I created the nickname Windump.
#37 Posted: 18:48:15 29/07/2014
I believe he actually ignored the joke for a while. Seems he's had enough of it and really wants it to die, since the whole ignoring thing is not working for him.
#38 Posted: 18:48:41 29/07/2014

i'm so sorry. i hope he lives on the other side of town

I hate to be that guy...but he's not that bad. He is insanely weird, I'll give you that. I would never hang out with him.

Although, he is kind of smart.
#39 Posted: 18:49:03 29/07/2014

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

You really don't scream feminine at all, inb4 your actually a G.I.R.L.
And did you even read the last post? I was JOKING
[User Posted Image]
---
#40 Posted: 18:49:39 29/07/2014

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

hahahah i have no alt and you keep misgendering me after i told you numerous times i'm a girl, also i posted screencaps of the PMs you sent and you said they were photoshopped, i think that's proof enough because you were so excited that maybe someone was like you and pamperchu ;)

[User Posted Image]

But she is a girl. She posted a picture of herself.
#41 Posted: 18:51:16 29/07/2014

[User Posted Image]

I didn't see the post she posted herself in
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#42 Posted: 18:51:55 29/07/2014

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

[User Posted Image]

If someone's annoying you you don't bully them back, that just goes to show you really aren't the bigger person, don't be an asshat telling girls they aren't feminine enough, if you feel someone is bullying you just ignore them, this whole thing is still going on because you decided you needed to get in your two cents, I'm on neither side, but just leave this and it will die, you're literally just fueling the fire.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#43 Posted: 18:52:08 29/07/2014

[User Posted Image]

I didn't see the post she posted herself in

Search harder if the fact that she is a girl means this much to you.
#44 Posted: 18:54:45 29/07/2014

I feel sorry for you, hopefully he didn't try to turn you into one of those disgusting people
---
#45 Posted: 18:55:29 29/07/2014

I feel sorry for you, hopefully he didn't try to turn you into one of those disgusting people

How about responding to my reply...

No, of course not. Portland is weird, though.
#46 Posted: 18:55:33 29/07/2014

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/47912089.jpg

Come on, man. Be the better person.
Yes, it's difficult and can be unfulfilling, but does show a good image on you when you treat others with respect. You could have just said "Sorry, my mistake. I said that I was joking.
It's fine if you don't want to believe me, but I know what I'm saying is the truth and that's good enough for me."

And yeah yeah...being reasonable is hard.
But you know...positive image and everything... smilie
#47 Posted: 18:55:55 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator

How it happened

someperson
Bravo101

hahahah i have no alt and you keep misgendering me after i told you numerous times i'm a girl, also i posted screencaps of the PMs you sent and you said they were photoshopped, i think that's proof enough because you were so excited that maybe someone was like you and pamperchu ;)

[User Posted Image]

She has stated that she is female many times and posted pictures many times. You really don't scream "I'm 17!".
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me