Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prextail's and FluffyHamster's RP survival game!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Prextail's and FluffyHamster's RP survival game! [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#51 Posted: 02:54:20 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Smooth move Felis, smooth move...Wait! The knife!
I smirked, "Life isn't always fair." I said, and quickly aimed to stab him again. Though, with the darkness, my aim probably wasn't too good.

(Woot! On 2nd page and still alive x3)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:57 30/07/2014 by prextail202
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#52 Posted: 03:11:36 30/07/2014
I laughed and grabbed her wrist. I took the knife she had and threw it to the side and it got jabbed in the wall,"I know it is."I said while smirking. I knelt down in front of her and started to cut deeper into the other side of her face, so now she has a carved smile like I do. I have to say,she looks more beautiful.....then I move my knife to her neck, and just looked at her,"......Go.......To........Sleep......" I said before I started to cut her throat.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#53 Posted: 03:20:50 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Aaaand I spoke too soon...

He was pissed, I could tell, real pissed off. It hurt even more as he cut the other side of my face than last time, this time he did it a bit more harshly, and more painfully. I would frown if I could, but, because of this, I couldn't, the smile, it was carved into my face, and for the little bit of time I had left, it was a permanent expression on my face that I wish I could erase.
I whimpered a bit, and tears ran down my face as he cut into my neck deeper, and deeper. The blood streaming down, it was just to much, I couldn't bear the pain much longer, I wanted it to end soon.
Eventually, he cut deep enough that I started to cough up my own blood, it was something I never thought I'd ever experience, and it was just too much....
---
#54 Posted: 03:33:16 30/07/2014
I chuckled and smirked as I saw that the girl was coughing up blood. I stood up,"well my job is done, see ya in hell, babe. Have a nice dirt nap~" I said before leaving her to bleed to death. Before I left her, her face was growing paler by the minute and she was grow weaker too. I looked back and saw head lights, I ran off into the woods and didn't look back, never to be seen again.or maybe I'd returned for a few more kills, who knows, maybe the girl did survive and I'd come back to finish her off.....
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#55 Posted: 03:40:17 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
There was no chance I'd survive, I was already loosing too much blood, getting pale and started to feel a bit light headed. Blood was rushing down from the smile he cut on my face, and the big gash in my neck. I looked up at the Sky through the window with all the strength I had left. I just sat there, looking up at the sky, awaiting death. Everything slowly started to fade after a while, the pain and dizziness of blood loss was getting to me. Everything soon faded out completely with a few coughs....
Then I was done, dead, dead as a door nail.

Why didn't I get help before it was too late you may ask?
The car was only passing up the road, it wasn't my parents car at all.

((You wanna start yours? smilie)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:37 30/07/2014 by prextail202
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#56 Posted: 03:49:56 30/07/2014
((smilie Woah, can I join? It's ok if you say no))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#57 Posted: 03:50:00 30/07/2014
Sure))
I sat up in my room, it was dark, my parents were gone to god knows where and I was raining. Everything was quiet in the house not a sound except for the dog he ran around a lot. I was on the internet like usual and I was in my room with all the lights off. I was rping on dark spyro, listing to music and playing CoD II zombies on my xbox 360.
Everything was perfect until lightning struck and the dog howled and ran under my parents bed for protection. I sighed because last time there was thunder and lightning I was playing skyrim, I was about level 40 and the power went off. So I had to go get my exp. back. I wasn't a happy camper that night, but tonight it didn't matter to me if the power went off, I was only playing zombies after all.
---
#58 Posted: 03:53:06 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((smilie Woah, can I join? It's ok if you say no))

((Sorry EB, it's only a RP between the two of us smilie ))
((Fluffy, ye ninja'd meh x3))

I chuckled, oh, what a perfect night for going out for a kill! Ohh, haven't had one if those good ones in the longest time, the others holding me back c'ause they said for me to wait for a good one. Said all the ones I chose before would get the police after me. Well, they can't stop me now!
The thunder and lightning clashed again, causing a power outage across the small area, well, that was easy! Never had to cut no power this time! I smiled as I walked closer to the house, not really paying attention to any noises, I heard me all the time, even if I was just sitting still, I'd hear creepy noises, they just follow me I guess, well, yeah.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:00:09 30/07/2014 by prextail202
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#59 Posted: 04:00:12 30/07/2014
((Ok, can I be in the next RP you make?))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#60 Posted: 04:02:17 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((Ok, can I be in the next RP you make?))

((If it's a open RP on the forums, yes. But this topic is just for me and fluffy. It has plans there that we discuss IRL, not meant to be a public RP, just posted on the forums for people to see and just for our convenience as well.))
---
#61 Posted: 14:53:43 30/07/2014
I am a ninja smilie))

I sighed as the power finally went off at least I still had my iPad mini. I put it on my bed along with my headphones and headed down stairs to see if the breaker jumped,but no the power was off. I sighed once again because it was getting darker and darker making it almost impossible to see.
I looked downstairs for the stupid lantern that we used when the power went off, but it looks like my little sister hid it somewhere. "Carly why do you always hid the important things?" I asked aloud,but I knew it was only me or was it really....
I walked back upstairs and managed to find my glow in the dark flashlights. I had a blue one and a pink one, I liked them a lot. They may be small,but they sure do pack a punch. I sat on my bed with my headphones on and I decided to play Dungeon Nightmares. The reasons behind me playing the game are: #1. I like to be scared.
#2. I like to play it,but it's just too scary sometimes.
#3. I'm home alone in the dark.
Anyway I started the game and begain to look for the book/artifact.
---
#62 Posted: 15:02:58 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I began to make my way closer to the house, thinking of what victim I'd find this time, perhaps a pre teen that I could scare the **** outta them, or my favourite, a teenager. It was so funny to see them act so brave, then they see ya, and all that brave gets squeezed right out of then! Heheh, squeeze...

Looking through the windows, it looked like no one was down stairs, so this was my chance! I quietly yet quickly entered the door to the main entrance of the house, I recognized this place now, and a grin grew across my face, I've been watching this girl for a while, and this would be fun!

I hid in the nearby storage closet place, it was like right next to the door, and she wouldn't suspect a thing...
---
#63 Posted: 15:23:46 30/07/2014
I heard the door shut from downstairs, well first i thought it was in the game and it gave me a ****** jump scare. I took off my headphones and realized it wasn't my game after all it was the door downstairs. I got up and put my iPad mini down again along with my headphones and I started to walk downstairs with my flashlight.
I thought my parents were finally home,"what took you two so long?" I asked as I entered the living room,but no one was there,"Weird...." I said before walking over to the front door and seeing if my dad's truck was outside,nothing,"it must be my imagination..." I said to myself and headed for the kitchen.
---
#64 Posted: 15:36:53 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I smirked, watching through the small crack in the door, I waited for just the riiiight moment to open the door and grab her. As she turned around and left for the kitchen, I opened the door, and quietly snuck up behind her.
I smiled as I grabbed her shoulders from behind with my bloody hands, I needed no weapon, just my hands, that always does the job, don't need no stabby things, I just painfully strangle em.
"Heheh, why, hello there beautiful " I said with a smile as I slowly put my arm around her neck, only to keep her there, not nearly enough to strangle her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:38 30/07/2014 by prextail202
#65 Posted: 15:55:19 30/07/2014
I tensed up as someone grabbed me by my shoulders. I sighed and turned around,"hey this isn't funny bro, you shouldn't scare you sister." I said to the person who I assumed was my brother,but I was very wrong.
It was practically my worst nightmare, the creepypasta my best friend made. It sent shivers down my spine every time I read it. I rubbed my eyes and just figured that I was hearing and seeing things,but no he was real. I glanced at his blood stained hands and then his cloths,"G-Get away f-from me, I d-don't want anything to d-do with you,j-just go away..."I stuttered as I tried to make Insane Ike's arm get away from my neck.
I was freaking out inside I didn't want to die not yet, not by him. I have so many things I want to do before I die. I felt like I couldn't breath with his hands so close to my neck,"let m-me go...." I chocked out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:31 30/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#66 Posted: 15:56:55 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
((I ninja'd you with the edit smilie))
---
#67 Posted: 16:18:00 30/07/2014
Fixed it))
---
#68 Posted: 16:24:19 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I chuckled, "it's always fun scaring you guys, that's what makes my living enjoyable~" I whispered into her ear with a smile. I knew she wasn't really choking yet, the grip wasn't tight whatsoever. "Listen, I've got a deal for you." I said to her once again. " you think of something we can do before I kill you, it'll give you a bit more time to live.."
---
#69 Posted: 17:19:57 30/07/2014
I quivered in fear I didn't want him to be here. I just wish he was a figment of my imagination,"...no....I'm not doing anything with you...." I replied to him. I was literally shacking, I felt so defenceless,I knew that this would be the end,but I didn't want it to be so soon....I knew that my death may come a lot quicker when I denied his 'deal'. I'm not going to give up so fast,there was a few things that I wanted to do,but they were either impossible or just plain stupid and childish.
---
#70 Posted: 17:24:49 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I tightened my grip a bit from my arm around her neck, " You sure? Maybe I should just choose..?" I said with a smirk, "but then again, it's up to you beautiful~"
---
#71 Posted: 17:38:14 30/07/2014
I whimpered when he tightened his grip,".....I don't want yo do anything with you it's just plain and simple.....so leave me alone and stop calling me beautiful, you creep..." I sighed and expected him to tighten his grip even more.
Paige what the **** are you saying? You know your just pissing him off. Do you want to really die or something...? "....I'm not choosing because I'm not doing anything...." I told him and tried to get out of his tightened grip.
---
#72 Posted: 18:29:57 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled and tightened my grip a bit more, still not enough to choke her though.
"You'll do as I say if you know what's good for you.." I said to her, I enjoyed her panic, and only planned to kill her later, unless worse came to worse, then I'll kill her sooner...
"This is your last chance to choose, so you better make up your mind beautiful."
---
#73 Posted: 18:57:34 30/07/2014
"S-Stop it." I told Insane Ike, he was far over the line for calling me beautiful. I wouldn't mind it so much if it was someone different,but since it was him I hated it. I stopped struggling and gave up,I sighed,"....fine...." I thought for a minute, I didn't have a clue of what to do. I knew that I was going to regret this,but I had no idea. I sighed,"you chose...."I said quietly.
---
#74 Posted: 20:19:26 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled, "good choice, doll face." I said with a smirk. I just loved annoying the hell out of her, she told me to stop calling her beautiful, but she didn't say anything of me calling her doll face. I had to think for a while before I thought of a idea. Oh, this would be just perfect... Keeping her in my grasp, I spoke out my idea.
"We're going to play a little game of hide and seek, ok?" I said to her with a smirk on my insanity ridden face.
---
#75 Posted: 23:50:32 30/07/2014
I sighed,"fine,but stop calling me those nicknames." I said and tried to push myself away from Insane Ike,"I'm good with hide and go seek,but what's the catch, there has to be a catch."
---
#76 Posted: 23:53:14 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"You'll just have to wait and see~" I said with a smile, then let her go, "you've got ten minutes to hide, and I'd choose wisely, your life depends on it after all~"
---
#77 Posted: 00:30:02 31/07/2014
I nodded put on my shoes,"fine bye." I told him and opened the door. I was cold and wet after running for a few minutes,but I didn't want to stay around the house so I ran in the woods. It was dark and colder in there, I ran up the path to get as far away from home as possible. I found a big tree in the middle of the woods,but it wasn't the same as the others. I wanted to hide there,but whatever I'll just kick him or something if he's around. I climbed to the highest branch and it was about six feet off the ground,I sighed and hoped he wouldn't find me.
---
#78 Posted: 00:37:25 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I waited the ten minutes that have her, and once her ten minutes where up, I began my search and headed outside. "Come out come out wherever you are~" I said with a smirk and chuckled a bit as I headed for the woods. The branches crunched under my feet as my search begun in the woods.
---
#79 Posted: 01:02:21 31/07/2014
I was as quiet as I could, I was terrified and I didn't want to die, I didn't want to and if fight back if I had to. After a few minuets I heard footsteps,he's going to find me right away. I'm doomed I'm dead and there's no hope for me. I sighed quietly and looked around making sure he's not around.
---
#80 Posted: 14:03:30 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I had so luckily chose the path she took, without even realizing it too.
Walking through the path of the woods, I never bothered to look up yet...
---
#81 Posted: 16:56:40 31/07/2014
****,****,****,****,****! Ok don't panic he won't see you. Please don't look up,please please don't look up... I thought and watched him look around, I didn't move I just watched and prayed that he wouldn't find me.
---
#82 Posted: 17:16:40 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I was about to turn back. Turning around I soon saw a leaf fall from the tree above. It made me look up.
Thee she was, up in that damn tree.
"Look who I found~"
---
#83 Posted: 17:50:17 31/07/2014
no,I'm dead! I going to D-I-E, die!,"Go away!" I yelled. I was trembling in fear and because of the cold rain. I looked down at him and started to feel light headed, i held on to the branch tighter," I don't want you to hurt me...." I said quietly.
---
#84 Posted: 18:05:10 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I chuckled, "I can do whatever I like. And no one's going to stop me" I said with an evil smirk, "you're coming down no matter what" I said, and then rammed right into the tree in attempt to knock her out of it.
---
#85 Posted: 18:16:53 31/07/2014
I sighed,"I'm not coming down." I told him and continued to hold on the tree branch.
---
#86 Posted: 18:28:43 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I decided to hit the tree again in order to get her out of it, and this time I hit it harder, resulting in the tree shaking a bit more than last time. "You'll come down eventually, even if I have to wait here..."
---
#87 Posted: 18:47:12 31/07/2014
I started to lose my grip,"no and no. Your not going to kill me today."I said to him,"I'm too fricken young to die!" I complained and tried to hold on tighter.
---
#88 Posted: 19:01:31 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I smirked, "like I said, i can do what I like." I said to her and rammed into the tree once more. If she where to fall, I'd most likely catch her.
---
#89 Posted: 19:27:31 31/07/2014
I slipped and let go,I didn't want to,but he WAS going to get me down one way or another. I closed eyes and figured that I would hit the ground and either die by that or die as soon as he got me.
---
#90 Posted: 19:36:15 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
She fell, and i didn't want the fall to kill her, I wanted to kill her myself. I quickly caught her in my arms, and then put her down leaning against the tree. I smiled, letting go of her, "found you~" I said with a smile, and soon grabbed her wrist. I squeezed her wrist hard, and my finger nails in the right position with the force of the squeeze, my nails dug right into her skin, making her bleed.
---
#91 Posted: 19:58:11 31/07/2014
I wined, "s-stop, stop it, it hurts!" I said and tried to get myself out of his grip,but I just made it worse. I took in a deep breath and slapped him across the face,"this is no way to treat a lady, let me go now!" I said with a few tears running down my face,i knew I shouldn't have slapped him,but it was just a reflex. I'm going to pay for that I just know it....
---
#92 Posted: 20:08:30 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"****! You're gonna pay for that you little bastard!" I said right to her, the little ***** slapped me clear across the face! I tightened my grip even harder on her wrist, the blood seeping out from a vein that was punctured, and leaked across my hand. I then switched the hand I was holding her wrist with, " y'know, I'm gonna miss that lil pretty face of yours.." I said, tucking her hair behind her ear with my bloody hand, getting her own blood on the side of her face.
---
#93 Posted: 22:41:14 01/08/2014
The tears rolled down my face and I put my hand over my bleeding wrist. I felt like screaming bloody murder, but I couldn't say anything. It was like I was on mute, all I could do was cry. When he put some of my hair behind my ear I could feel the warm wet blood run down the side of my face, and worst of all it was my blood,"P-Please just d-don't kill me....p-please just don't, I-I'm sorry. I-I'll do anything t-to live,please please...." Everythime I spoke, I felt like I was getting weaker and weaker.
---
#94 Posted: 22:56:20 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I chuckled, "depends, what can you do for me?" I asked her, looking right into her tear ridden eyes as I slowly put my bloody hands on her shoulders, it was so easy and fun to scare this girl. But, I waited before finishing her off, I wanted to see just what she could offer in exchange for keeping her life.
---
#95 Posted: 23:19:36 01/08/2014
"W-whatever you want, j-just please don't kill me. What d-do you want just name it." I tended up when he put his bloody hands on my shoulders. I sighed,"please, please name a-absolutely anything and I'll do it." I weakly put my hand on one of his hands,"p-please don't...."
---
#96 Posted: 23:24:41 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"But I want to know what you can offer." I said with a smile, ignoring her hand on mine, " if you don't offer anything, or anything good, I guess I could just get this over with right now..."
---
#97 Posted: 23:45:12 01/08/2014
"I-I can offer almost anything,m-my house, food, my room," I sighed,"e-even my p-parents lives......" It hurt me to say it, but I had to that,"a-and m-me...." I felt so desisted,"p-please I'm not ready to die, not yet, please just take my offer, please." I begged and put my other hand on his hand that I didn't have my first hand on, I didn't want him to tighten his grip. At this point I didn't care if I bleed out, I just didn't want him to kill me.
---
#98 Posted: 23:57:28 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Why, I could just take most of those things if I wanted to after I killed you..." I said with a smirk, slowly placing my bare hands around her neck, "You know, I think I've got exact ally what I want to do right here, it's what I came for, is it not?" I asked, and slightly tightened my grip.
---
#99 Posted: 00:28:03 02/08/2014
I grasped his hands,"p-please no just no. I-I didn't have a chance to be a teenager. P-please give me a chance to do a few more things. C-come back some other time, please. I just need a little while longer to be the teen I am. I-I'm just a teenager,you were once or still am, please you have to understand." I begged, I needed to be a teen a little longer,"l-look I haven't been a teen long enough. I-I just want to do a few things. P-please just listen....?"
---
#100 Posted: 00:54:21 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled a bit, "Why should I listen?" I asked as I slightly tightened the grip a bit more.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me