Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Prextail's and FluffyHamster's RP survival game!
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Prextail's and FluffyHamster's RP survival game! [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 00:09:26 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GORE, THOUGH MOST POSSIBLY.

((And yet again, a RP for just the two of us x3))
((We won't be inviting or accepting any other people.))

The Sky was dark, stars shining in the dark sky, twinkling as if they where tiny matches lit in the sky. On such a beautiful night, one would probably be stargazing in a area known for having a good view of the constellations, the famous ones anyways.
But, no. Being the stubborn person I was, I had decided to stay home when my parents where away for the night. As normal teenage girls go, I was home, typing my life away in the computer. I was talking to a few friends online on IMessage and the god forbid popular social networking site, Facebook. I was about to send yet another message, but the power flickered then went off. damn ****ing power... I muttered to myself, and went off to search for a flashlight.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:54:09 30/07/2014 by prextail202
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#2 Posted: 00:34:15 29/07/2014
Since you don't want to know who I'll be yet I'll type in first person if you don't mind ATM))

Tonight was a beautiful one, I decided to see if anyone was in this house that was partially in the woods. it seemed interesting the lights were on until I decided to, cut the power line. I didn't care if I got hurt, I've done it more than once.
Anyway I'm taking my killing spree to this house, when the lights flickered off I decided to, open the door that was down stairs. I looked around and saw a few guns,it's not my kind of weapon too loud....I thought and heard someone walking around. I was pretty fast, what am I saying I know I'm fast and sneaky....I hid and looked around for the person to see if he/she would come downstairs.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#3 Posted: 00:53:02 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
((Perfectly fine smilie))
((You got me curious there on who the killer is...))

I had been upstairs the whole time, searching on the kitchen cupboards for a flashlight, but I ended up finding my IPhone, so that always works. And hey, maybe I'd record my little adventure through my poor, dark powerless house as I had my flashlight on my phone.

I turned on the phone, it had 56% remaining, that should last me a while. I turned on the light on the phone, and then turned on the video camera on it, who knows, I might trip up in a mat or something and make a funny idiotic video to show my friends just for the laughs. I didn't save that video when I got hit in the eye with a Twizzler for nothing. I have a whole collection of these stupid videos anyways. And to add to being a derp, I grabbed a pair of scissors and a butter knife, just in case I accidentally lock one of the doors in the house or something. I did that before, and it ain't funny. I put them in my pocket of my sweater, and zipped up the pocket. After getting that, I glanced downstairs, should I, or shouldn't I? I shrugged it off, and quietly made my way down the white steps, not very white now, because of all the chipped off paint.
---
#4 Posted: 01:06:45 29/07/2014
I wached the girl come half way down the stairs, before hiding,'What should I do first?',I thought and decided to walk in the bathroom,ok ok I know not the best idea,but that's all I got right now. 'I just need the girl to come close enough...' I grabbed a damn butter knife, that wouldn't be sharp enough to cut anything and planed to throw it or something,'I'm not wasting my perfect weapon on bait' so I waited behind the door, ok once again not my best idea,but I don't make ****en plans, I just go in and get the job done and get out before the cops show up, that is if anyone's around.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#5 Posted: 01:17:03 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"...the ****...?" I whispered to myself, and it was probably heard on the video on my IPhone. I swear I heard someone downstairs, I walked down the stairs at a slower pace, looking around cautiously, and it was probably easier to do so due to me wearing my fluffy socks, I was cold, ok?
As I reached the last step, I made one final step and touched the floor with my foot, carefully and slowly. What the hell am I doing? This is my house, I shouldn't be scarred of any creepy **** happening, probably just my super hyperactive imagination trying to scare the living daylights right outta me.
---
#6 Posted: 01:41:52 29/07/2014
I sighed, It didn't seem like the chick was coming any closer to where I was hiding. I waited a few more minutes, I had enough I wasn't the best person to be left waiting, I decided to knock on the wall to get her attention," if that chick doesn't fall for this I'm going to be pissed...."I whispered to myself.
---
#7 Posted: 01:46:05 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The knock on the wall gave me a bit of a jump scare and i almost dropped the damn phone on the floor. I quickly turned around, and shone the light to where the sound came from...
---
#8 Posted: 02:09:02 29/07/2014
I laughed as I heard something fall,'maybe she fell down the stars or something....' I thought and soon saw a light through the small crack between the wall and the door,"**** you." I muttered in my harsh voice. She hasn't even tried to run away and I was already pissed with he,"damn flash lights in those ****en phones." I whispered and put my sleave over my eyes where I could still see the chick and my eyes wouldn't be hurt by the light. I smirked as she walked closer,"just a little closer...." I whispered.
---
#9 Posted: 02:17:18 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I had begun to walk a little closer without really knowing, because, I didnt know where this person was in my house, I didnt even know that it was a person in my house, I thought it might have been just something outside, or at least, that's what I was telling myself. I paused in front of the door to the porch, I seriously thought I heard someone whisper, and was getting quite scarred at the moment.
---
#10 Posted: 02:37:45 29/07/2014
'Ugh, should I make my move?',I thought as the girl walked by.'**** it I'm going to do it anyway.' I walked out of the bathroom and stood behind the girl. She was looking at her phone at the time, (sorry I had to) so she would get such a ****** scare! when she looked at the window or turned around.
Then she'd realize I'd be her worst nightmare someone that shouldn't even exist. I'm the best of the best. Perfect in ever little way, and I knew it.
I was just beautiful, and I made my self this way. My reflection from the window was all I needed to scare this chick to death. My pale skin looked almost gray in the window, my carved smile was still as beautiful as ever and.....what am I saying I'm just ******* perfect. I smiled at the girl,' I guess I'll have a little fun with the girl before killing her....' I thought and slipped my arms around her waist,
"Aren't I beautiful,babe?" I whispered in the girls ear.
---
#11 Posted: 02:49:44 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I froze in spot, right there like i was a ****ing statue or something as the guy wrapped his arms around my waist. His chilling, creepy voice reached my ears as he whispered right into them. I didnt need to look back or anything to tell who it was, that one line, what he did, and the voice. It all told me who this possibly was, and I was doomed, doomed to be as dead as a doornail sometime tonight. I couldn't move at the moment, but, I was able to speak a few words, a bit quietly however.
"...****ing leave me alone."
....Probably wasn't the best idea to say that, now was it? Curse my damn word choice.
---
#12 Posted: 03:10:01 29/07/2014
"Nope not a chance, I'll make you as beautiful as I tonight." I said before taking out my knife and made not very deep marks on her face where I'd finish the job later. The blood ran down her face like a waterfall, I chuckled and licked the blood off my knife,"having fun yet?" I asked and kept my arms around her.
---
#13 Posted: 03:24:51 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The knife was cold as it touched my face, and stung as it slowly cut into my skin, making my face bleed quite a bit. I was frozen with fear at the moment, unable to really do that much, just like before. The taste of my own blood reaching my mouth as i opened it to speak a few words again.
"..No." I simply replied, with the cuts he made on my face, they where close to my mouth, it hurt a little to speak.
---
#14 Posted: 03:36:12 29/07/2014
"Oh yes I will babe, no one can stop me."I put one of my hands on her bloody face,"come on, let's play a game before I make you go to sleep for good."I said while smirking,she seemed to be stuck,frozen on the spot in other words, she didn't move so I decided to just carry her. I've been around this house a couple of times so I know where most of the rooms are, I carried the to he roomand put he down on he bed,"what game do you think we should play?" I asked, I didn't want to cut her up yet...
---
#15 Posted: 03:47:04 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The blood smeared ever so slightly on my face as he touched it with his cold hands. I really didnt know what to expect as he picked me up, and then went over to my room door, entered, and put me down on my bed. "...Not like me saying anythings gonna change your mind." I said, looking at his face, his pale, white face with the smile carved in it, god, it was more creepy in real life than in the stories online. I backed up a little, really not wanting to deal with him.
---
#16 Posted: 14:45:19 29/07/2014
"Don't be a *****,babe." I said before sitting on her bed with her,"but if you won't choose a game, I might as well choose it." I said in a almost teasing tone,"you have one more chance choose or I choose." I said with a little more anger in my voice.
---
#17 Posted: 15:15:02 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I backed up a little more away from him as he sat down beside me. "M-Maybe something that doesn't cause any pain to me...?" I suggested, though I doubt he would listen. He was probably just saying that so he could bother me more.
---
#18 Posted: 15:32:03 29/07/2014
I thought for a minute, what to do, what to do....?,"fine I guess...but I don't see the fun in that." I sighed,"what the hell can we play that isn't painful towards you?"I asked, I could think about a few things, but they wouldn't be much fun right now.
---
#19 Posted: 15:44:19 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Uh..." I thought for a moment, then pointed over to my shelf where all my video game consoles where. "There's that.."
---
#20 Posted: 15:54:06 29/07/2014
"Really? Video games?" I questioned,I really didn't expect that she'd want to play any sorta game with me. Especially me,"nope no video games. I get enough of them when BEN's around." I moved closer to the girl,"I could just put you to sleep now."
---
#21 Posted: 16:23:47 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"P-Please don't kill me yet.." I said to him, "f-Fine, wh-what was your idea...?" I asked, quite scRred at the moment.
---
#22 Posted: 16:55:26 29/07/2014
"Why should I take mercy on you?"I sighed,"I don't know........"I muttered. I put my hand on her face again,"why would you be so scared of me? I know you know I'm a killer and stuff, but that doesn't mean I came to kill you, right?"I tried to gain her trust a bit,but she probably wouldn't believe me, for many reasons.
---
#23 Posted: 17:05:59 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Why else would you be here? You've already said you're going to kill me, and you've cut my face," I simply said to him, "why should I trust you?"
---
#24 Posted: 17:39:38 29/07/2014
I shrugged, "well your life pretty much in my hands and I didn't say I was going to kill you. I said that I was going to make you as beautiful as me, there's a difference." I said to her,"you can trust me or not trust me that's up to you."
---
#25 Posted: 18:46:11 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"...why me?" Is all I could think of to say at the moment. I didn't want to be like him.
---
#26 Posted: 20:01:17 29/07/2014
"Cause I chose you." I told her,"why don't you wanna die right now?" I asked out of curiosity.
---
#27 Posted: 20:17:53 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Because I don't want my life to end, it's obvious." I said to him.
---
#28 Posted: 20:43:55 29/07/2014
"Well sometimes life is unfair." I told her and started to play with my knife.
---
#29 Posted: 20:52:30 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I glared at him, and then had an Idea.
"You're right, maybe it is." I said with a smirk, quickly taking the kitchen scissors from my pocket, and quickly went to attempt to stab him in the chest. The scissors where somewhat like knives after all.
---
#30 Posted: 21:05:03 29/07/2014
I wasn't expecting he to fight back so she ended up stabbing me with he damn scissors. I guess I named out every cures in the book,"**** you." I hissed at her and brought my knife to her neck.
---
#31 Posted: 21:10:49 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The scissors had hit him right in the shoulder, bad news for me was that that wasn't the side where his 'knife hand' was. I cringed as the knife was brought to my neck.
now you've done it, great, now you're gonna die, good job you ****ing idiot.
---
#32 Posted: 21:28:55 29/07/2014
"Your going to ******* pay for that,*****!" I said hatefully and started to cut her neck,but not where it'd kill her yet.
---
#33 Posted: 21:47:16 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The blood from the freshly made cut he began to make on my neck bled quite a bit, and I cringed a bit at the pain, a small tear ran down my cheek from my eye, and slowly touched my cut. The blood dripped, staining my light blue sweater I had on. I quickly backed up, holding my hand t the wound on my neck.
---
#34 Posted: 21:57:01 29/07/2014
I sighed and moved towards the girl again. I put my knife to her face again where I cut her last time and cut it deeper than last time,"stay still so I can make you almost as beautiful as me."
---
#35 Posted: 22:01:59 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I was already frozen with fear as he already began to cut my face, and kept my eyes shut tight, trying to bear the pain, I just wished that he would stop, but this was Jeff we where talking about, how the hell would I get him to stop? That was just a pointless thought.
---
#36 Posted: 22:08:45 29/07/2014
I laughed when I was done one side of her face,"you want to go to sleep now?" I asked teasingly.
---
#37 Posted: 22:18:03 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"N-No.." I said, what kind of a question was that? Who would want to die?
I slowly reached up to where the cut was on my face, it was one side of a carved smile on my face, just like he had done to himself. great, just ****ing great
---
#38 Posted: 22:27:52 29/07/2014
"How do you like it babe, perfect right?" I said to her and knew that she was becoming some what angry with me,but I don't care she had scissors to try to hurt me. It's not like she'll actually hurt me that much.
---
#39 Posted: 22:41:41 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"...You're still scaring the hell outta me, and I didn't think I'd ever be as scarred as this before." I simply said it him, being completely off topic. It hurt so much it speak, it was unbelievable. "H-How did you ever get used this...?"
---
#40 Posted: 22:59:56 29/07/2014
"Easy, you just bare with the pain for a while, that's all." I told her,"I'm sure it doesn't hurt that much." I said and stopped for a bit," and that's what I was aiming for, I like scaring people to death." I said with a hint of happiness in my voice.
---
#41 Posted: 23:08:55 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I sighed, "I guess so..." I replied, making him think that I wasn't going to strike again. Well, surprise surprise, another lie.
I carefully slipped the butter knife out of my pocket as he was talking to me earlier, and threw it to the side of the room when he was distracted when I was speaking. I hoped for a chance of escape.
---
#42 Posted: 23:24:17 29/07/2014
I looked over to where she threw the butter knife,"what the **** was that?" I asked.
---
#43 Posted: 01:06:19 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I took my chance. And dashed right out of the room. Slamming the door shut in front of me, I quickly grabbed my shoes and headed outside.
---
#44 Posted: 01:35:34 30/07/2014
"You *****, your going to get it." I said and got up off her bed and ran for the door only to have it slammed in my face,"ouch..." I muttered along with a few curses and opened the door to see that my kill had just ran outside. I chased her and started to look around in the dark,"come out, come out wherever you are~" I said as I looked for her.
---
#45 Posted: 01:44:07 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I had managed to run into the garage, good thing the door was left open, or my location could have been revealed by the noise of the door opening. This would be the perfect place to get my supplies, after all, I was facing one of the best known and one of the most feared creepypasta of all time.

It was hard to see in the dark, but I managed to find a flashlight and a knife. Thank god for this, at least I have some sort of chance to survive. I grabbed an extra item, a pocket knife, just in case I needed it, and put it, along with my flashlight, in my pocket, and held the knife in my hand. I looked through the window ever so slightly, so no one would see me, to check if Jeff was there or not.
---
#46 Posted: 02:05:41 30/07/2014
I continued to look around in the dark for that girl,where the hell could she be!? I thought as I looked our out the house for he, but all that I found was a dog. A big dark brown lab, I had a soft spot for dogs, but that was smile dogs fault.
The dog started to growl and bite my pants I kicked the dog away and she wined. It wasn't my fault I needed her to leave me alone. I walked behind the house and saw a chicken coop,a garage and a little garage for wood. I decided to look in the coop, nothing then I made my way over to the smaller garage, no one there either. I walked up the incline that lead to the door of the bigger garage and waited for a sign. She could ran into the woods or down the road by now,but I had to wait and see.
---
#47 Posted: 02:11:50 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator
****,crap,****
I leaned against the wall, and tried to be as quiet as possible, I knew he had made it I this way by the window, and I was completely terrified. I held the knife tightly in my hand, just in case he did come in.
---
#48 Posted: 02:30:10 30/07/2014
I didn't hear anything so I opened the door. It made a creaking noise and I looked around I didn't see the girl right away. I walked in and closed the door behind me,she must be in here.......
---
#49 Posted: 02:38:38 30/07/2014 | Topic Creator

I stayed completely still, completely silent and motionless, and just prayed that he wouldn't see me, he'd just make this torture a whole lot worse for me if he found me right now, and I didn't want that to happen.
---
#50 Posted: 02:49:42 30/07/2014
I walked forwards and looked around again,but behind the stuff that was in the garage,I looked at the ceiling, which wasn't really a ceiling it had old wood, plastic bags and a bunch of other things up there,it looks almost impossible to get up there I thought before turning around and finding that *****.,"your dead now." I said as I approached her ad made sure that she couldn't get away,"any last words?" I asked.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me