Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official(-ish) Bravely Second Topic
Page 1 of 1
The Official(-ish) Bravely Second Topic [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 17:18:29 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone else super insanely psyched about this?
(I for one am glad the trailer was included in the initial western release, or that final scene would've been way more depressing)

Also, new info available, including new renders of Agnes and Magnolia:
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/second/

Some translations of that info: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bravely_Second_(Game)

So, who is more attractive, Agnes or Mag-*shot*
(it's totally Agnes though, I mean just look at her Bravely Second artwork: )
[User Posted Image]
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:16 29/07/2014 by Doomslicer
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 22:38:38 28/07/2014
Way too soon x)
---
words. letters. filler.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 23:42:10 28/07/2014
Bravely Default was an amazing game despite the chapter 5-8 mess up. Really reminded me of how good the older final fantasy titles are.

i miss those games.
#4 Posted: 16:13:47 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I actually didn't mind Chapters 5-8, five was basically an open world game version but the temple bosses become so easy with the Dark Knight, and Chapter 6 has the Conjurer job and its Obliterate ability made grinding up all job classes to max easy, and then 7 and 8 had those fun triple battles.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#5 Posted: 14:37:37 01/08/2014
I always feel weird for liking Chapters 5-8, I enjoyed the character expansion for each boss, some of the stuff was really cute. Like Kikiyo and Holly's dialogue in the last chapter and the girl power scene in another one.

I've been seeing a lot of stuff for the game, the scenery for this go around looks like it's improved and I love that this game is focusing more on exploration and expanding Luxendarc as a whole. (Always a sucker for world expansion)
Also lots of Magnolia outfits.

Read on tumblr that the music and script people for BD won't be returning for BS?? (x) And that the creator stated that they wanted this series to be an annual release thing. (x) Idk how to feel on this but it would be something to look forward to since they have so much to work with to catch up with Bravely Default: Praying Brage, set 200 years after BD plot. (x)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:41 01/08/2014 by Adria
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#6 Posted: 21:06:44 03/08/2014
Development is now at bug testing, and it's stated that the game could be played from Start to Finish already.
---
words. letters. filler.
#7 Posted: 14:52:31 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Adria
I always feel weird for liking Chapters 5-8, I enjoyed the character expansion for each boss, some of the stuff was really cute. Like Kikiyo and Holly's dialogue in the last chapter and the girl power scene in another one.

I've been seeing a lot of stuff for the game, the scenery for this go around looks like it's improved and I love that this game is focusing more on exploration and expanding Luxendarc as a whole. (Always a sucker for world expansion)
Also lots of Magnolia outfits.

Read on tumblr that the music and script people for BD won't be returning for BS?? (x) And that the creator stated that they wanted this series to be an annual release thing. (x) Idk how to feel on this but it would be something to look forward to since they have so much to work with to catch up with Bravely Default: Praying Brage, set 200 years after BD plot. (x)

Actually Praying Brage likely takes place in
Chapter 7's world, due to Lilia's being implied to have been created having been shown only in that world
I believe, so I don't think they'll bother linking them up too much. If Praying Brage gets a western release (which I hope and pray it does, no pun intended, ok kinda intended), the character artworks look stunning.

To be honest I'm really not looking forward to this game quite as much now, I'm sure ryo is a good composer (looking up some of their music on Youtube, they're not bad https://www.youtube.com/playli...-QZra27RmOqWoBA ) but Revo is my favorite composer/artist of all time. I'm also not sure how I think about different story writers. But SE knows there'll be heck to pay if they don't make a good game so staying optimistic. On the other hand this is SE we're talking about... :/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:54:42 04/08/2014 by Doomslicer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me