Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > the only moderated message i received was for a picture of yoshi??
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
the only moderated message i received was for a picture of yoshi?? [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#51 Posted: 01:36:37 29/07/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: zer0dch
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Matteo doesn't know how to do his job.

Absolutely none of the mods do, besides HIR.

That isn't necessarily true.
I know for a fact that Matteo, Gill, and SpyroD don't know what the hell they're doing.

Matteo says he's sorry and that he'll change when he makes a mistake, and then he turns around and makes the same mistake again.
Gill is not only too young, but doesn't really do his job at all.
SpyroD doesn't give a **** about the sections he moderates, unless it involves him in some way (i.e one of his role plays or role plays he's involved in).
ItsJustMe, they just left.
I'm not sure how Wild is, but I've heard that she does her job pretty well.
Bionicle is okay, I suppose.

The S&N moderators on the other hand do their jobs very well. However, they do have their flaws.
JCW sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him.
Waka is sometimes too sensitive to certain subjects.
And HIR over-analyzes things, as well as giving moderated messages for invalid reasons.

None of the moderators are perfect; HIR isn't God.

TBH, from what I've seen, HIR actually seems to be quite lenient on moderated messages, actually.

Unless he was the one who gave me the moderated message for the topic "How Dig is your Bick?" (And I think CommanderGame's topic "How Pong is your Lenis?")
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:08 29/07/2014 by Mrmorrises
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#52 Posted: 01:41:35 29/07/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises

I know for a fact that Matteo, Gill, and SpyroD don't know what the hell they're doing.

Matteo says he's sorry and that he'll change when he makes a mistake, and then he turns around and makes the same mistake again.
SpyroD doesn't give a **** about the sections he moderates, unless it involves him in some way (i.e one of his role plays or role plays he's involved in).

The S&N moderators on the other hand do their jobs very well. However, they do have their flaws.
And HIR over-analyzes things, as well as giving moderated messages for invalid reasons.

TBH, from what I've seen, HIR actually seems to be quite lenient on moderated messages, actually.

Unless he was the one who gave me the moderated message for the topic "How Dig is your Bick?" (And I think CommanderGame's topic "How Pong is your Lenis?")

You're welcome
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#53 Posted: 01:42:46 29/07/2014

I think it was him.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#54 Posted: 01:44:19 29/07/2014
Quote: somePerson

You're welcome

.....You reported it?

[User Posted Image]
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#55 Posted: 01:51:00 29/07/2014

Stopped reading there. JK.

I was mainly talking about the S&N mods. JCW doesn't even read any topics but the ones he posts in. I've never seen Waka do anything. HIR imo is the best one in the group.

you've been back for a week

btw you wasted a week you could have been searching for a gf so you could start puberty
---
BREATHE AIR.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me