Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Game reset to beginning, WTF [CLOSED]
kevinsm2769 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#1 Posted: 16:40:18 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I clicked on my Lost Island App and it asked my age and took me through the beginning of the game, is there any way to get my game back, please help, i would hate to lose all that i have donen
---
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of others.
Trabban Blue Sparx Gems: 971
#2 Posted: 20:54:52 26/07/2014
Do you have an Activate account?

If yes then you should only need to login to it again and it should refine your game.

Other questions that could help us to help you:
Are you on Android or iOS?
Are you only playing on 1 device or do you have a possible backup on another?

Hope you get it back soon - mine disappeared for a couple of hours once due to issues with activate; it did come back though so fingers crossed for you.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 21:06:16 26/07/2014
If you have an apple smart phone , Itunes backs up everything everytime you plug it in .
You should be in theory able to access your backup from that says my brother .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:09:37 26/07/2014 by Dark fhoenix
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#4 Posted: 14:38:15 27/07/2014
The same thing kind of happened to me except it just said "error no. (REALLY LONG NUMBER I FORGET), resetting game." The same thing had happened with updates, except it said "you need to reset your game to play with this update" and when I pressed yes it just reloaded. So i pressed okay on the menu it reset! I had to play back up to where I was, and it was REALLY HARD.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 11:17:02 28/07/2014
I hope it has turned out to be simply a case of logging in to Activate again!! Do keep us updated.

Something was strange this past weekend. When my game was corrupted (months ago now) it would crash every time it tried to save. Saturday, it crashed when I tossed in a wish stone (and triggered a save). I thought it had become corrupted again. Nothing else was going on at the time - all collections complete and so on. Thankfully, I just lost about 5 minutes of play and everything has been fine since. Strange though. The game used to crash a lot when visiting (something I don't do anymore) and would also sometimes crash if there was too much going on at once - usually involving many collections going on at once plus a skylander leveling up. But this crash really seemed like for no reason. Which was scary.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me