Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Shapeshifters OPEN TO JOIN! [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#401 Posted: 06:16:28 04/09/2014
Alvy and Lost went in the building, black labcoats and srtill that hood. They went down to floor BS. "Hello...Ruiness." Alvira said in a joking tone. "We may aswell kill you before they find you..." Alvira started to laugh devishly. Lost stood next to her sister, holding a gun, and aimed for Ura.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#402 Posted: 06:31:25 04/09/2014
Kumara's P.O.V.

"Really!? Well, what are we waiting for, lets move!" she said before a thought came to her.
"Hey, umm, do you know how long the effects are of this drug?" she asked Professor M.

Rifty's P.O.V

"what...?" he mumbled as he groggily registered the door being opened. As his vision cleared, he realised someone was standing outside the cage.
"Who are you?" he questioned while slowly rising to his paws, "have you come to finally kill me? Have you realised the formula was a dud?"
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#403 Posted: 18:24:33 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
*The effects wear off soon, Professor M knows nothing about the formula. The scientists who created it put the*

Ura stopped struggling. "You can't possibly kill me," she said almost casually, an edge of ice in her voice. "I can see your every move before you make it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#404 Posted: 20:15:59 04/09/2014
Anjiro Vinsyrn
Animal: Giant Wolf Spirit
Description: He is a pure snow-white wolf with pale blue eyes. There is no clothing to cover his form, only broken chains and an iron steel collar with his name carved into it. His howl chills you to the bone. He has long razor sharp claws and fangs. His thick, fluffy tail is large enough to wrap around a large group of people and keep them warm.
Powers: Wherever he strides, bitter cold and ice cover. He has a breath that can breath life into non-living things and bring them to life as well as heal wounded. He does not age.

OC: Should I have him physical or not? In the story he is from he was human, but his body was destroyed after his mysterious death.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:21:47 04/09/2014 by Wyrstel
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#405 Posted: 20:44:02 04/09/2014
Fauna tried to turn into Dracacorn form, but she couldn't. She grabbed the handle of the door and pulled as hard as as she could, but it was locked. She remembered that she had grabbed her bag from the guards after she was released, and there were lockpicks! She picked the lock and opened the door.

((Fauna used to test out locks to see if they were unable to be bypassed in any way, shape or form.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#406 Posted: 20:45:08 04/09/2014
"My name is Virtu, and I'm here to help you get out of here" Virtu said as she grabbed his paws and picked him up

"No... The one with the purple hair told me just to use it and ask no questions. The other one said that I would be burned alive if I told anyone who I was working for" Professor M said

"Wait... The purple haired one, was she missing her left hand?" Ki asked

"Yes, why?" Professor M asked

"They betrayed us, I thought we were friends" Ki said before looking at Kumara "Alvira and LostA are running this place, I know it"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#407 Posted: 21:46:19 04/09/2014
"WHAT!" Kumara exclaimed, "why would... I mean, I didn't think Alvira would be a part of this..."

Rifty's P.O.V.

"Fine," he said simply. He didn't care if this was a trick, he wanted all this to end.
"You know where you're going?"
---
#408 Posted: 21:55:40 04/09/2014
"Let me at them!" Fauna yelled. "I'll turn into a Dracacorn and tear them to pieces!" She left the door open and unlocked as she yelled.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#409 Posted: 22:00:56 04/09/2014
"OmG Fauna! Be careful!" Kumara said running up to her, "Alvira is a part of this. You know how unpredictable she is."
Kumara felt her energy rising again in anger. Looks like the formula is getting weaker...
---
#410 Posted: 22:26:37 04/09/2014
Bang! Thud! I howl loudly glad to finally have broken free from my bounds. My pale blue eyes glisten in the light of the building. I flex my claws and sharpen them against the steel door that once kept me in my prison. My long tail swishes back and forth as I make my way through the hallways. I sniff the air, catching the scent of many others on the wind. The ground turns to ice as I search of the other occupants. My ears twitch with the slightest sound of movement.
#411 Posted: 22:56:00 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
*I didn't exactly accept you you know. But I was going to anyway, so you're good.*

"This drug will wear off in five..." Ura said smirking.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#412 Posted: 01:38:13 05/09/2014
Ki stopped Fauna "I know Alvira more than anyone, she can and will kill anyone in her way, let's just get Ura and get as far away from here as possible" He said

"Not really, I woke up on the other side of this room a few minutes ago" Virtu said as she held Rifty "I swear on my life that I will not hurt you
---
#413 Posted: 04:15:21 05/09/2014
I find one of the other occupants and angrily smash down the door. Snarling and baring my fangs I charge the scientists. I will not allow these people to suffer my fate.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:34 05/09/2014 by Wyrstel
#414 Posted: 05:51:00 05/09/2014
Lost shot anyways, hitting Ura on the side. "Ha! Enjoy your poisonous death!" She said bursting out loud.
"Master!" A scientist ran in. "They found out you two run the place!"
Alvira shrugged. "Get everyone out, lock these punks up here, then blow this place up... We can continue at MT. Horn." Alvira commanded. "Soon all mutands except for us to will die!" Alvira's devillish lauch echoed trough the entire building.
"Lost m'dear, prepare the rxplosions."
Lost hugged Alvy, gave her a kiss and then went off laughing.
#415 Posted: 07:01:35 05/09/2014
Kumara's P.O.V
"Good idea... wait... what happened to Rifty!" She exclaimed remembering her friend. She was so scared for him she involuntarily turned back into her griffin form. "What..."

Zaprift's P.O.V.

"Alright..." Zaprift said uneasily, "if you go through that door and take the second exit it should lead to a hallway with lots of doors. That's where all the tests are taking place. When they were taking me there yesterday, I saw what looked like an emergency exit."
Thinking hurts... he thought as a wave of nausea swept over him.
---
#416 Posted: 10:12:15 05/09/2014
Just on that moment all doors and windows closed, inprisoning everyone.

"Now...." Alvira said, breaking the remote she held in two, looking at Lost preperations for the explosions.
#417 Posted: 11:46:08 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura felt the poison reach her, but instead of killing her it strengthened her. Her dragon half had become one with her human half, and it had absorbed the poison. She now had the strength to break free from the human form. Ura shifted and leaped at Lost. "I told you you couldn't kill me," Ura said smirking. "And your Professor M works for Virtu and Ki now. Your silly drug wears off in three..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#418 Posted: 12:38:17 05/09/2014
Lost and Alvira where long gone as Ura broke out. They where outside already, boarding themselves in Dragon form and flying away as the entire building explodes.

Ura had to deal with falling rocks and fire now...

[[Read what happend before next time Furybeam.]]
#419 Posted: 16:26:33 05/09/2014
I am big and strong so I cover Ura with body, shielding her from the falling rocks and fire. My cold aura protects us from the flames but not from the falling rocks. Soon I go unconcious and I am buried under the rubble of the collapsed building, but at least Ura, is safe.
#420 Posted: 18:42:20 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
*I did, didn't say they left NINJAsk11.*

Ura grabbed Anjiro and flew towards her friends. She leaped over them and shielded them with her wings. "The effects have worn off guys."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#421 Posted: 20:59:59 05/09/2014
Fauna used her horn to create a plant strong enough to block the rubble, shielding her, Ki, Virtu, Professor M, and Kumara.
---
#422 Posted: 00:07:03 06/09/2014
Virtu ran to Ki and the others "Hey Kumara, look who I found" She said as she showed the group Rifty

"They're trying to kill us! Ura, when we see a hole big enough, fly us out of here!" Ki said

Professor M looked at Ki "Son... How do you know so much about Alvira?" He asked

"We used to be married... but recently, she told me that she doesn't care about me anymore... Now she wants me dead" Ki said
---
#423 Posted: 16:38:10 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ura smiled. "This might be goodbye," she whispered. She tossed the others to freedom as the building collapsed on her. A last echoing "goodbye" sounded.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#424 Posted: 20:46:14 07/09/2014
"Ura!" Fauna yelled. She used her horn to create more plants to lift up the rubble.
---
#425 Posted: 21:07:58 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The rubble continued to fall, destroying the plants. Ura was buried, and no one could help her except herself. "Go!" She yelled. Then there was a sudden silence.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#426 Posted: 21:24:55 07/09/2014
"I am NOT leaving you!" Fauna growled, again sounding pathetic. "Oh come on!" She created even harder plants to lift up rubble.
---
#427 Posted: 01:16:04 08/09/2014
Rifty's P.O.V.
He watched as the building caved in. Feeling some of his strength return, the lightning dragon began to fly for himself.

Kumara's P.O.V.

She watched horrified as her friend was buried in the remains of what used to be their prison. She had never experienced the death of a friend before, and she almost burst into tears. Almost.
"Fauna... Stop..." she said quietly, "we have to get out of here. Before Alvira and Lost come back!"
Kumara saw a flash of red and gold at the side of her vision. The sound of thunder could be heard above them as a huge storm formed.

Rifty's P.O.V.

He dove down at full speed towards the building where Fauna was helplessly trying to move the rubble. After witnessing the great despair Kumara noticeably had, he decided to help Fauna. Zaprift found out a while ago that when he became angered his power intensifies. So using this to his advantage, he created a harsh storm overhead. The others would be safe as long as they keep clear of himself. The lightning will only be attracted to him so if they get too close they could get 10000 volts to the head.
"Stay back!" he growled.
---
#428 Posted: 01:53:22 08/09/2014
Ki and Virtu landed in a tree "Ura!... no" Ki said before crying

"Ki... you've been through a lot today, let it out. I know when you're hiding something from me" Virtu said as she held Ki

"Ura... She was my best friend... I couldn't save her" Ki said as the tears rolled down his face

Professor M landed in a thorn bush "Ow! I deserved that!" He said before hearing Ki cry "Ki... She would want you to find Alvira and LostA and tell them that they're only hurting the ones they love" He said
---
#429 Posted: 05:52:22 08/09/2014
"Booreeed!" Lost wined after she saw the building collapse. The two girls where standing on a tree that had view on the now demolished buiilding. "I had it better in mind too." Alvira admitted. "Lets get away before they set thier teeth in us and suck our blood." The two climbed down. "What now?" Lost asked once down. "I leave you here." Alvira said.
Lost gasped. "Why?" She asked. "To fool the otthers." Alvira said. "Make them believe you had been possesed by me and you broke free. I know you cant feel pain, but they dont." Alvira snickered. "Just make them come to the Central Building. The rest is for you to fill in." Lost nodded, hugged Alvira, then gave Alvy a sudden kiss on her cheek. Alvy blushed and gave a kiss back. Then she took off with all scientists.

Lost looked around, seeing trees and all kinds of forest stuff. She took a jump in a puddle of mud, then decided to cut herself using the match she had. On top of that, she used her special hand as a liquid, and then set the forest around her in flames. She just laid down as if she was badly wounded-whichs she was, but she did not feel a thing.
#430 Posted: 19:50:28 09/09/2014
I shake myself after some time of being unconscious. My pale blue eyes glisten in the light but I see no sign of Ura. Sniffing the air and following her scent I return to the building. Finding her trapped within the rubble of the building, I heave with all my might, pushing aside large chunks of rubble as I work to free her. However as I do, the rubble scraps and cuts me. Still I make no cry for anguish, caring only that the others not suffer my fate. Finally getting to Ura after tearing through mounds of rubble, I find her unconscious and grab her by the scruff, before climbing out and after returning to the others, curling up asleep around her. My tail is wrapped over her unconscious form as I sleep. I am exhausted and must rest.
#431 Posted: 21:25:37 09/09/2014
Ki saw Ura and ran over to her, hugging her body "Please tell me she's ok" He cried

Virtu decided to get her brother some alone time and went for a walk. After a little while, she saw LostA laying in a puddle of mud "Lost! Are you ok?" She asked as she picked her up "Why did you betray us? I thought we were friends"
---
#432 Posted: 22:56:37 09/09/2014
Rifty and Kumara both flew down to the unconscious Ura. Along the way, Rifty began asking questions.
"How did you find me?" Rifty asked as he flew beside her.
"At first i tracked you, then I ran into Ura and the others. I never would have thought they would come with me..." she trailed off.
Kumara landed and ran up towards Ki and Ura. Zaprift ran closely behind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:58 09/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
#433 Posted: 23:06:11 09/09/2014
((Ura was taken outside by Anjiro))
---
#434 Posted: 23:13:50 09/09/2014
((k, I'll change the post))
---
#435 Posted: 23:27:37 09/09/2014
Fauna tried hugging the unconscious body of Ura. Finding her hooves not flexible enough, she curled up against her. She created a bed of soft grass to keep her comfortable.
---
#436 Posted: 23:31:58 09/09/2014
When they both arrived, she thought of an idea.
Hey, does anybody else have healing abilities?" she asked, "I can spare some energy for her, but we need more healers."
---
#437 Posted: 23:34:03 09/09/2014
"I know some healing plants!" Fauna got up and used her horn to create bushes with healing berries.
---
#438 Posted: 00:05:26 10/09/2014
Ki shook his head no as Professor M walked over "She's suffered severe trauma, I just need some surgical tools and I can remove any debris from Ura. Luckily I got a Doctorate last month." He said
---
#439 Posted: 05:45:40 10/09/2014
Lost looked up 'weakly' as she coughed. "No. Alvira is the real betrayer, she used me." Lost said on a 'weak' tone. It was hard for her not to burst out laughing.
#440 Posted: 16:45:26 10/09/2014
At this I wake up and snarl at the group, pulling Ura closer to me. My pale blue eyes glisten in the sunlight. Holding her in my paws I open my mouth and a silvery mist envelops her. Any debris that was in her pops right out and soon all injuries are healed. Closing my mouth I return her to laying against my chest with my tail wrapped protectively around her. I remain awake watching the other with my pale blue eyes as they gather around Ura.
#441 Posted: 18:43:27 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
URA'S DREAM

Ura was running. Her friends were beside her, but then Lost and Alvira changed into strange creatures resembling trees, and a purple smoke came around them. Ura looked at the others to see them change as well. She ran, but a strange light appeared on the horizon. Fire. Ura jumped and found herself on a wooden path, surrounded by flames, still running, still being chased. Fiery barrels began to roll towards her from up ahead. Ura jumped them easily, and the strange path still remained unharmed by the flames. Ura continued to run, she knew this was caused by the strange tree things' evil powers. A light shone up ahead...

REALITY

The tree creatures from Ura's dream peek out of the woods...
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#442 Posted: 19:26:36 10/09/2014
Sensing something ill afoot I sniff the air and growl. My fangs glint in the light as I glare toward the woods. I don't know what is out there, but something is spying on us. My fur stands on end and I sharpen my claws on a ready stone. The air grows colder and colder as ice forms around me. Gently grabbing the group I place all of them but Ura, on my back. Ura I hold in my right paw as I search for a safe place to rest and hide from whatever is out there. My broken chains rattle and my collar glints in the light.
#443 Posted: 19:53:17 10/09/2014
Ki looked up "Guys... What is that?" He yelled as he pointed to the Tree Creatures

Virtu held LostA "But you do everything with her, why would she control you?" She asked
---
#444 Posted: 19:58:52 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
REALITY

The creature smiled impishly. A light appeared on the horizon. The creatures yelled a cry something like that of an angry housecat, except amplified to be ten times as loud.

URA'S DREAM

The light was another wave of fire, and it consumed Ura teleporting her to an old church where her friends were.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#445 Posted: 22:00:39 10/09/2014
Kumara and Zaprift put their paws over their ears to block the ear shattering screech.
"What the hell are those things.
---
#446 Posted: 22:01:23 10/09/2014
Fauna got up and aimed her horn at the tree creatures. Spores came from her horn.
---
#447 Posted: 05:39:29 11/09/2014
"T-thats... just it...I got...hypnotised..." Lost barely held in laugher.
#448 Posted: 13:08:34 11/09/2014
"Well, why would Alvira betray her friends?" Virtu asked
---
#449 Posted: 16:47:01 11/09/2014
Lost coudn't keep it in and pushed Virtu away. "LOL! JUST LOL!" Lost started to run away laughing in a loud and mean tone.
#450 Posted: 23:20:49 11/09/2014
Virtu ran after LostA and pulled her to the ground "I thought we were friends!" She yelled, tears in her eyes
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me