Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
My mom. [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#1 Posted: 08:04:14 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
She only goes on dark spyro to ask questions, she hasn't been on for a year now. or 2, not counting me on it. So please don't make fun of her.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 08:07:26 25/07/2014
Why would she come on here to ask questions? That confuses me. And we don't even know who she is, by telling us not to make fun of her it's gonna make us wanna make fun of her cuz S&N is filled with people who can be dicks
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 08:07:27 25/07/2014
Was this really necessary for a topic? I make a lot of crappy topics on purpose...but this, this is just a dumb topic.
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#4 Posted: 08:09:21 25/07/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Was this really necessary for a topic? I make a lot of crappy topics on purpose...but this, this is just a dumb topic.

Dude, seriously? Quit being an asshole to people.
Pick on somebody the same age as u, not 8 year-olds.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
#5 Posted: 08:09:25 25/07/2014
Inb4 Your mom jokes
---
#6 Posted: 08:10:43 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Bro

*adds dark bro to hall of fame.*
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#7 Posted: 08:10:55 25/07/2014

I was being honest, not edgy like yourself. Do you deem this as a topic worth discussing?
#8 Posted: 08:12:04 25/07/2014

He honestly wasn't being an asshole, he is right this really doesn't need to be a topic...
---
#9 Posted: 08:13:47 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
Was someone making fun of your mom?

on a diffrent topic.
---
#10 Posted: 08:14:04 25/07/2014
Quote: Lunarz

He honestly wasn't being an asshole, he is right this really doesn't need to be a topic...

Thank you. You're a pretty chill dude.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#11 Posted: 08:17:12 25/07/2014
S&N if full of stupid topics and this seems like one of the least stupid ones.
---
#12 Posted: 08:18:41 25/07/2014
Can we start yo mama jokes noww
#13 Posted: 08:18:56 25/07/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

I respectfully disagree, most topics are ridiculous and stupid but they have at least some sense to them and others can post in them and enjoy and have this. This is more like a PSA not to make fun of an 8 year old's mom...which is really ****ing weird.
---
#14 Posted: 08:19:08 25/07/2014

No, we cannot.
---
#15 Posted: 08:19:23 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Thank you. I guess...
---
#16 Posted: 08:20:38 25/07/2014

I respectfully disagree, most topics are ridiculous and stupid but they have at least some sense to them and others can post in them and enjoy and have this. This is more like a PSA not to make fun of an 8 year old's mom...which is really ****ing weird.

I guess I see where you're coming from.
---
#17 Posted: 08:20:41 25/07/2014

No, we cannot.

Yo mama is so fat that when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell "taxi!"
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#18 Posted: 08:20:46 25/07/2014
Eevee don't listen to these carp artists, if anyone makes fun of your mom just report them. I seriously hate it when someone picks on someone that's younger than them. Just because they think they can take advantage on an 8 year old(similar what Dark Bro said), Just quit bulling her.
#19 Posted: 08:21:10 25/07/2014
Quote: whirlwind fan
Eevee don't listen to these carp artists, if anyone makes fun of your mom just report them. I seriously hate it when someone picks on someone that's younger than them. Just because they think they can take advantage on an 8 year old(similar what Dark Bro said), Just quit bulling her.

No one bullied her or her mom. Quit ****posting.
#20 Posted: 08:22:06 25/07/2014

No, we cannot.

Taxi's aren't yellow where I live so... Failure.
---
#21 Posted: 08:23:12 25/07/2014

No, we cannot.

o mama is so fat that when her beeper goes off, people think she's backing up.

----

I remember beepers, I always thought my Dad was so cool for having one.
#22 Posted: 08:23:17 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Thank you whirwind. *Edits hall of fame for you to add more stuff*
---
#23 Posted: 08:24:08 25/07/2014

I'm making a suggestion, and standing up for my friend. If you don't agree with me, that's your fault.
#24 Posted: 08:25:14 25/07/2014

I'm making a suggestion, and standing up for my friend. If you don't agree with me, that's your fault.

It's a great suggestion! Don't listen to mean people.

Problem is, no one was making fun of her, or her mom.

So, why?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:25:34 25/07/2014 by zer0dch
#25 Posted: 08:25:32 25/07/2014

----

I guess that means you are talking about your own mum.
---
#26 Posted: 08:26:29 25/07/2014

no one's making fun of anyone anyway, this is just a really unnecessary topic and she should've known people who are a part of S&N were gonna be assholes.

Also I really think S&N needs an age limit, this really isn't the place for someone under the age of, at the very least, fourteen years of age.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:29:33 25/07/2014 by Lunarz
#27 Posted: 08:27:56 25/07/2014

It's a great suggestion! Don't listen to mean people.

Problem is, no one was making fun of her, or her mom.

So, why?

If they do?

I just think it's stupid.
#28 Posted: 08:27:56 25/07/2014

----

I guess that means you are talking about your own mum.

My mom died five years ago, sorry to disappoint you. My dad died when I was 12, too. I'm currently living with a friend.
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#29 Posted: 08:28:34 25/07/2014

This^ zer0, y don't u quit posting "Yo Mama" jokes. They're not funny.
The reason y I'm going off on u is because of your ignorance. Picking on people's mother's is not ok in my book and surely isn't ok in anybody else's.
Please, go Ripto yourself.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
#30 Posted: 08:30:26 25/07/2014

The reason y I'm going off on u is because of your ignorance. Picking on people's mother's is not ok in my book and surely isn't ok in anybody else's.

I was ripto'd in 2009.
#31 Posted: 08:30:38 25/07/2014

So it's only bad because we're apparently picking on an eight year old? If she was eighteen would it be less bad? I'm not meaning to be rude but the way you worded it makes it seem that it's alright to pick on people, just not younger people. People can take advantage of anyone, regardless of age. And besides, no one's making fun of anyone anyway, this is just a really unnecessary topic and she should've known people who are a part of S&N were gonna be assholes.

Also I really think S&N needs an age limit, this really isn't the place for someone under the age of, at the very least, fourteen years of age.

I agree S&N should have an age limit, but I suppose it's different when you look at is as an 8 year old vs 18 year old. Who do you think everyone's going to take advantage of.
#32 Posted: 08:31:21 25/07/2014

So it's only bad because we're apparently picking on an eight year old? If she was eighteen would it be less bad? I'm not meaning to be rude but the way you worded it makes it seem that it's alright to pick on people, just not younger people. People can take advantage of anyone, regardless of age. And besides, no one's making fun of anyone anyway, this is just a really unnecessary topic and she should've known people who are a part of S&N were gonna be assholes.

I agree S&N should have an age limit, but I suppose it's different when you look at is as an 8 year old vs 18 year old. Who do you think everyone's going to take advantage of.

all my wut
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#33 Posted: 08:31:21 25/07/2014

He wants to be Ripto'd.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#34 Posted: 08:32:05 25/07/2014
I don't like how people take yo mama jokes so seriously, they are JOKES no one is actually making fun of anyone, it's ribbing, is what it is.

The whole reason people are getting angry is because some of us are questioning the relevancy of this topic.
---
#35 Posted: 08:32:06 25/07/2014
Quote: Qcumber

He wants to be Ripto'd.

Not necessarily. I enjoy my time here. Although, if I got ripto'd? Oh well?
#36 Posted: 08:32:40 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
But then ppl of age of 13,12,11,10,9,8,7 ect cant post
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#37 Posted: 08:34:35 25/07/2014

He wants to be Ripto'd.

I think you said that you want to get Ripto'd, but I might be wrong.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#38 Posted: 08:35:37 25/07/2014

He wants to be Ripto'd.

I think you said that you want to get Ripto'd, but I might be wrong.

Are you talking about the chat room? Because if so, I said that around 4-5 AM.

Also, someone please make another chatzy. That is hilarious.
#39 Posted: 08:35:52 25/07/2014
Quote: Eevee88

Exactly...That's the whole point of an age limit, because people who are 14 or under are generally not mature or intelligent enough yet to comprehend most of the more adult things that happen around here. There are other sections of the forum to talk to people in, but S&N is for a more mature crowd, which is ironic because most of us act really immature, which i suppose is the point. And most people who are young take things too seriously and get made fun of and say things that makes us older users be like 'what the hell...'
---
#40 Posted: 08:36:39 25/07/2014
off topic but...

why does everyone assume im a guy? im a girl. wtf.
#41 Posted: 08:36:55 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Exactly...That's the whole point of an age limit, because people who are 14 or under are generally not mature or intelligent enough yet to comprehend most of the more adult things that happen around here. There are other sections of the forum to talk to people in, but S&N is for a more mature crowd, which is ironic because most of us act really immature, which i suppose is the point. And most people who are young take things too seriously and get made fun of and say things that makes us older users be like 'what the hell...'

I act mature on here... :C
---
#42 Posted: 08:37:49 25/07/2014

Not when you tell everyone you are a demonic ice vampire lol.
#43 Posted: 08:38:50 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
off topic but...

your a girl??? 0.0 I thought you were male...
---
#44 Posted: 08:39:28 25/07/2014
off topic but...

your a girl??? 0.0 I thought you were male...

No, I'm a girl.
#45 Posted: 08:40:07 25/07/2014
Eevee maybe you should just close this topic, if you don't want the drama. smilie
#46 Posted: 08:40:58 25/07/2014

I honestly don't want to be rude, but you really don't meet the 'mature-ness' quota, you may act mature for your age, but I really don't feel you should be in S&N because of all the **** that happens around here, it's not meant for kids your age IMO. And posting random topics telling people not to bully your mom is really weird for most of us, it's just really awkward.
---
#47 Posted: 08:41:04 25/07/2014
Eevee maybe you should just close this topic, if you don't want the drama. :)

Has it been an hour yet, windmill?
#48 Posted: 08:41:16 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Eevee maybe you should just close this topic, if you don't want the drama. smilie

I'm fine with drama. I'm used to it irl.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me