Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Load errors 10 and 12 [CLOSED]
skinnymalinga Red Sparx Gems: 31
#1 Posted: 07:56:04 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
This is me hyperventilating.
So.... While syncing my ipad by mistake I removed LI... no problem, right? That's what cloud save is there for.
Well... as you can probly guess from the topic title that did not go as planned. Load errors 10 and 12, then I get to start a new game.
After a day of re-downloading, re-installing, re-peat, I finally get the bright idea to try and load it on another ipad that has all the updates so the download won't be a problem. Yep, you guessed it, load errors 10 and 12.
So it seems my cloud save is corrupted or incomplete or something and, wait for it, I get to start a new game! Yay me! I get to send 200 Skylanders on Life/Air/Earth adventures! I get to tap on 200 trolls! That's after I get to level up to level 43 again! Woohoo!

So, that's why I haven't been gifting for the last coupla days. *Sigh*. I'm gonna TT the heck out of this thing till I'm back at level 43. And I'll get back to gifting ASAP.

On a positive note, at least I'm fetching my bluetooth portal at the post office today, so I won't have any probs linking my skylanders again smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:58:09 25/07/2014 by skinnymalinga
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#2 Posted: 12:37:50 25/07/2014
That's a real bummer. Hope you get back into the swing before too long.

PS. Since you have a second device, load it up on both so you have a offline backup!
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#3 Posted: 12:59:29 25/07/2014
Nasty! Did you try contacting Activision Support? With something specific like a load error number, they may be able to help you fairly quickly.
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#4 Posted: 15:58:08 25/07/2014
Did you try contacting Activision on their support website? I had a similar problem with load errors 12 & 14. I never got a reply from them but my game eventually came back after three weeks so they must have sorted the problem out for me.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:01 25/07/2014 by Star Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me