Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Blue Rapidash(Pokemon Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1
The Blue Rapidash(Pokemon Fanfic) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 03:54:17 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
This story will be about humans who can change into Pokemon. It is a fanfic, of course. Here are my main characters.

Ura
Pokemon: Yamask
Personality: Quiet
Info: The quietest, most peaceful, and smartest of the group. Emotions fill her, but her face is always sorrowful. She has powers unknown to the rest of the group.

Cyra
Pokemon: Squirtle
Personality: Cheerful
Info: The happiest of the group. Tends to keep her friends entertained in boring situations. Sometimes tucks away into another world.

Lauren
Pokemon: Lugia
Personality: Secretive
Info: The strongest of the group, she holds powers unknown to herself as well as her friends. She tends to not answer questions. Leader of the group.

Pyro
Pokemon: Charmander
Personality: Weak
Info: The weakest of the group. He holds many uncontrollable powers, and often sets things on fire.

Smash
Pokemon: Golett
Personality: Brave
Info: The bravest of the group, loves sports. He often forgets his strength and breaks things.

Nathan
Pokemon: Ho-Oh
Personality: Fiery
Info: The most short-tempered of the group, often starts fights. He always comes through for his friends.

We start the story now but in another comment. Wouldn't want this one getting too long!

A background to our story...

The humans have forgotten Pokemon exist, as they have retreated to a mysterious island. The Pokemon can now shift between their normal forms and human forms. Schools have been created in the Pokemon island, and Pokemon have become a more advanced species. Six eggs, however, were stolen and taken to Newfoundland. The six Pokemon hatched and were shifted to human form. These six Pokemon were: a Lugia, a Ho-Oh, a Yamask, a Squirtle, a Charmander, and a Golett.

The story begins with our characters at the age of sixteen.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:06 25/07/2014 by FuryBeam136
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 04:49:52 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Lauren walked towards the strange glow. Ura seemed to hold it. The glow faded, and she looked at Lauren. Cyra walked over and smiled.

"Hello!" she said cheerfully. "How's it going?"

"Did you see Ura's light?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah I did!" Cyra replied. "So. Pretty."

The three girls continued down the hall chatting until they met up with Nathan, Smash, and Pyro.

"Yo!" Nathan smiled.

"Hi," said Ura.

The six friends continued down the hall and spotted a blue-haired girl. The girl was cornered by Bob and Joe, the meanest boys around the school. Ura lit a brighter glow and the boys stepped towards her. Smash promptly punched them in the faces and helped the girl up.

"Come with me," the girl said. "We don't have much time."

The girl surrounded them with an orb of blue fire. The six friends became their Pokemon selves and were swept out of the school to the mysterious island Pokemon now called home. The blue haired girl remained her human self.

"Welcome home," she said.

Lauren blasted water, not knowing how. Feeling the loss of control, she flew away.

Pyro watched Lauren fly away, wishing she would come back. He found himself capable of returning to human form, and did so. He watched Nathan change from a beautiful Ho-Oh to himself. The others soon followed, and Lauren returned, shifting to herself as she came closer to the ground. A young Vaporeon ran by, closely followed by an Espeon. A Xerneas came towards the six friends, shifting to a beautiful young woman.

"Welcome to our haven," she said smiling. "I am the principal of HavenOak Academy. We welcome you to our classes."

Pyro shifted back to a Charmander. He smiled and began to follow his new principal, who had become a Xerneas again. Pyro's tail fire glowed, growing to twice its original size. His friends became their own Pokemon and followed.

Cyra stepped closer to Pyro. She curled her tail around his, but he shrank back as if stung. Lauren and Nathan flew close together, Lauren shining a silvery colour in the light. Cyra sighed. Her friends were amazing. Even the black, wispy form of Ura was beautiful enough to captivate her, especially the glinting golden mask. She had none of that beauty.

Nathan's wing brushed Lauren's awkwardly. Neither was perfect with flying, but they were both good. The school was visible, and Lauren became herself. Nathan landed and followed the group towards the school. The school was over a million times bigger than Nathan. Even one room could fit hundreds and hundreds of him. The doors were slightly bigger than him, and there were smaller doors as well, for smaller students. An Arbok slithered through one now, stared wide-eyed at Nathan, and shifted to become a Ho-Oh as well.

"Bob, go away," the Principal said. "Oh, and you six, I'm Sarah."

The Ho-Oh became a ditto and went towards a bench. The six friends entered the school.

Notes

New school!

I rushed the arrival of the main six, but I wanted them to get to the island as soon as they could. Worth it.

No more to say.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me