Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#2151 Posted: 03:07:04 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Holy 3rd Party mother of Rareware...

I always shrugged off Banjo and Kazooie as "never going to happen" characters alongside Goku and the like, but now that actual people in positions of power at Microsoft actually say they want it to happen and are thinking about it.

Wow, I really hope this happens actually, imagine the fan reaction if that's what they show off at E3 or even a regular Direct!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2152 Posted: 03:18:47 04/04/2015
if Banjo and Kazooie were confirmed for smash I'd actually die
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2153 Posted: 03:33:18 04/04/2015
If you'll excuse I'm going to go ahead and get in line for the Banjo-Kazooie Amiibo. Start this early, might actually be able to pre-order it.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:01 04/04/2015 by Seiki
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#2154 Posted: 03:42:53 04/04/2015
Now that I think about it Duck Hunt has a Banjo-Kazooie coloration.

was this foreshadowing???????????????
---
you never saw me
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#2155 Posted: 04:18:32 04/04/2015
Watch it be Nuts and Bolts Banjo-Kazooie.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2156 Posted: 04:22:47 04/04/2015
So my brother and I were doing Team Battle For Glory, and we were against these two dumbass kids who flat out sucked. Just to piss them off we both played as King Dedede and spammed gordos, ultimately whooping their asses. They got mad and changed their names to stuff like "Cheaters", and then the next round they both played as King Dedede, and my brother and I completely beat the **** out of them as different characters. They got steamed and promptly changed their names to "Bye" and "losers." smilie
#2157 Posted: 04:23:38 04/04/2015
Quote: somePerson

Die.
-
---
#2158 Posted: 04:24:33 04/04/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises
So my brother and I were doing Team Battle For Glory, and we were against these two dumbass kids who flat out sucked. Just to piss them off we both played as King Dedede and spammed gordos, ultimately whooping their asses. They got mad and changed their names to stuff like "Cheaters", and then the next round they both played as King Dedede, and my brother and I completely beat the **** out of them as different characters. They got steamed and promptly changed their names to "Bye" and "losers." smilie

I hope you promptly said 'get rekt skrubs' over chat and then blasted airhorns
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2159 Posted: 12:38:47 04/04/2015

I could care less if it was Nuts and Bolts Banjo or Classic Banjo or even Sonic Sega All Stars Racing Banjo, I'm all for it.

That's a bit asinine, don't you think?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:39:59 04/04/2015 by MugoUrth
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2160 Posted: 12:53:41 04/04/2015
Quote: MugoUrth

I could care less if it was Nuts and Bolts Banjo or Classic Banjo or even Sonic Sega All Stars Racing Banjo, I'm all for it.

You know, if you say you could care less, that means that you actually do care...

Yes, I know I'm that guy, but I couldn't care less.
#2161 Posted: 13:01:47 04/04/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

You know, if you say you could care less, that means that you actually do care...

Yes, I know I'm that guy, but I couldn't care less.

You've been shutting your game off in Animal Crossing New Leaf too many times, haven't you?
#2162 Posted: 16:18:24 04/04/2015

Of them, or us?
#2163 Posted: 21:06:37 04/04/2015

Of them, or us?

You, to be honest. I don't see why people find the need to bully others even if they are angry or being idiots.
#2164 Posted: 21:18:10 04/04/2015

Of them, or us?

You, to be honest. I don't see why people find the need to bully others even if they are angry or being idiots.

lmao, it's not bullying though. It's Smash Bros, you're supposed to beat the other player. As long as you aren't a Down B Pikachu player then whatever you do is fine for the most part.
---
#2165 Posted: 21:30:09 04/04/2015
Quote: Lunarz

Of them, or us?

lmao, it's not bullying though. It's Smash Bros, you're supposed to beat the other player. As long as you aren't a Down B Pikachu player then whatever you do is fine for the most part.

When you start making fun of the opponent, it kind of is bullying.

Also, what do you mean by "Down B Pikachu player?" Who the heck does nothing but that all round?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:15 04/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#2166 Posted: 21:43:50 04/04/2015

Also, what do you mean by "Down B Pikachu player?" Who the heck does nothing but that all round?

They're the ones who were being butthurt over losing over and over again, and to make matters more laughable they switched to whatever characters we just beat them as, so please, don't be calling me the asinine one over having a good laugh, unless you were one of those players or something?
#2167 Posted: 21:54:06 04/04/2015
Down B Pikachu players are just that. People who pick Pikachu and just spam Down B and nothing else except for directional smashes.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2168 Posted: 22:01:20 04/04/2015
Down B Pikachu players are just that. People who pick Pikachu and just spam Down B and nothing else except for directional smashes.

I just like to pick Mega Man and make it so they can never get in close enough range. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2169 Posted: 22:04:51 04/04/2015

I need a capture card badly. Excuse the awful quality again. >.<
---
you never saw me
#2170 Posted: 22:10:26 04/04/2015
I suppose I should leave my NNID here....It's TheJiveHive if anyone wants to fight me with my awfully laggy internet connection.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2171 Posted: 22:23:38 04/04/2015

Honestly, I don't see it as bullying in this event. More just sharing a laugh in something that happened in the game. It would be more bullying if he were to call them out by name and referred to them with insults and other derogatory remarks to make us laugh in an attempt to make fun of them. They were the ones being butthurt over losing, Morris is merely sharing the laugh at how they were sore losers.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2172 Posted: 22:28:25 04/04/2015
I suppose I should leave my NNID here....It's TheJiveHive if anyone wants to fight me with my awfully laggy internet connection.

me you tommorow.

k?
#2173 Posted: 23:02:09 04/04/2015

They also dodge roll and special "B" spams. ^_^
#2174 Posted: 23:03:07 04/04/2015
I have better things to needn't connection now. Hopefully I can go against CAV.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2175 Posted: 01:20:34 05/04/2015
Quote: HIR

I just like to pick Mega Man and make it so they can never get in close enough range. XP

Or play as Rosalina and Down B their Down B. If they try to do it to you over the edge, it's a free KO.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2176 Posted: 01:28:59 05/04/2015
Yes, but that would entail that I could actually play as Rosalina. Because I can't. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2177 Posted: 01:38:39 05/04/2015
A thunder spamming Pikachu is nothing compared to a ****ing PK fire spamming Ness.
#2178 Posted: 01:41:58 05/04/2015
A thunder spamming Pikachu is nothing compared to a ****ing PK fire spamming Ness.

Down B as Ness then lol
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2179 Posted: 01:46:20 05/04/2015

I actually used to do this when I was 6 or so and played Melee with my cousin.

He taught me how spamming the same move over and over again stales it and makes it weaker over time. I just always believed him and it turns out it's still a thing. Constant use of the same move in a single life weakens the damage and knockback I believe?

I'm free now if you're up for it.

Arrow/Boomerang spam of the Links is the worst.
#2180 Posted: 01:49:21 05/04/2015
Quote: CAV

I actually used to do this when I was 6 or so and played Melee with my cousin.

He taught me how spamming the same move over and over again stales it and makes it weaker over time. I just always believed him and it turns out it's still a thing. Constant use of the same move in a single life weakens the damage and knockback I believe?

I'm free now if you're up for it.

Arrow/Boomerang spam of the Links is the worst.

Yeah, but that one actually takes some level of skill to be amazing with.
#2181 Posted: 02:32:24 05/04/2015
I'll play in 12 minutes. :)
#2182 Posted: 03:14:44 05/04/2015
Whoops didn't see this and it's been more than 12 minutes but READY TO GO.
#2183 Posted: 03:28:21 05/04/2015
Lol I win. Hang on I have to do laundry. >_>
#2184 Posted: 03:44:46 05/04/2015
Lol I'm winning.
#2185 Posted: 03:49:46 05/04/2015
I was doing good with Rosalina but then meh.
#2186 Posted: 05:10:04 05/04/2015
Good **** sP.
#2187 Posted: 12:15:44 05/04/2015
I can smash today if anyone wants to.
#2188 Posted: 12:35:21 05/04/2015

They're the ones who were being butthurt over losing over and over again, and to make matters more laughable they switched to whatever characters we just beat them as, so please, don't be calling me the asinine one over having a good laugh, unless you were one of those players or something?

When people get that angry, that's my cue to cut them some slack. Antagonizing them further does not make you the better person. Also the whole "Oh can't a guy have a good laugh" excuse is asinine in itself.

No I was not. Unfortunately I don't get to go online very often on my 3DS. I can only do so about three times a week when I got to a local library before work, and only for ten minutes or so.

Quote: Seiki

Honestly, I don't see it as bullying in this event. More just sharing a laugh in something that happened in the game. It would be more bullying if he were to call them out by name and referred to them with insults and other derogatory remarks to make us laugh in an attempt to make fun of them. They were the ones being butthurt over losing, Morris is merely sharing the laugh at how they were sore losers.

By bringing them up here, he IS calling them out. Those people see this, they will NOT be happy. I don't care how butthurt they were, adding insult to injury is asinine.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:44:37 05/04/2015 by MugoUrth
#2189 Posted: 13:32:55 05/04/2015

When people get that angry, that's my cue to cut them some slack. Antagonizing them further does not make you the better person. Also the whole "Oh can't a guy have a good laugh" excuse is asinine in itself.

No I was not. Unfortunately I don't get to go online very often on my 3DS. I can only do so about three times a week when I got to a local library before work, and only for ten minutes or so.

By bringing them up here, he IS calling them out. Those people see this, they will NOT be happy. I don't care how butthurt they were, adding insult to injury is asinine.

Oooh, damn it, the jury of MugoUrth has got together and has come to the verdict that my actions were "asinine", damn, I'm really in trouble now. Seriously though, there's no need to be so sensitive about this, I didn't list their names so I'm really NOT calling them out, and the chance that the players are on this site is minimal, and even if they were on this site, I didn't even know or expect that they were when typing that genuinely humorous post.
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
#2190 Posted: 13:41:38 05/04/2015
CAV, y u deny my request to join?! >.>
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Mitt rox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#2191 Posted: 20:00:08 05/04/2015
WARIO IS GREAT!!!!!

[User Posted Image]
#2192 Posted: 20:04:15 05/04/2015
Quote: Mitt rox
WARIO IS GREAT!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

kinky af
#2193 Posted: 20:10:36 05/04/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: Mitt rox
WARIO IS GREAT!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

kinky af

I'd do him...Her.....It?
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2194 Posted: 21:59:50 05/04/2015

This coming from the person who bullied and insulted multiple people over one of the stupidest reasons ever? I fail to see the point you're trying to make.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2195 Posted: 22:09:24 05/04/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

This coming from the person who bullied and insulted multiple people over one of the stupidest reasons ever? I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

I am an ass to people who are assholes themselves, no one else. If I bullied and insulted people, that's because they made really insulting and offensive comments for no good reason, and tried to justify it with the usual excuse. "Oh, we were just joking, that makes it okay to insult someone." You're an idiot if you think it was a stupid reason for me to insult others.

Now I do NOT want to discuss this any further, okay? If you really need to talk about it, do it in VM.

I'm starting to think tiers are dumb. I see a lot of really powerful characters in lower tiers, yet awful characters with terrible smashing capabilities and sucky moves only an idiot would fall for (Shiek/Diddy Kong) are supposedly god tier.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:20 05/04/2015 by MugoUrth
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2196 Posted: 22:12:32 05/04/2015
Diddy's just broken as hell, and I expect that he's fixed with the new update coming on the 15th, so that's why he's apparently god tier smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#2197 Posted: 22:20:48 05/04/2015
Diddy's just broken as hell, and I expect that he's fixed with the new update coming on the 15th, so that's why he's apparently god tier smilie

I just don't see where his use is. His moves suck and he has poor smashing capabilities, not to mention he's very light and easy to KO.
#2198 Posted: 22:23:01 05/04/2015
Diddy's just broken as hell, and I expect that he's fixed with the new update coming on the 15th, so that's why he's apparently god tier :P

I just don't see where his use is. His moves suck and he has poor smashing capabilities, not to mention he's very light and easy to KO.

- Fast
- Down throw up air gives some people nightmares
- Small hurtbox
- Good knockback on most attacks
- Multi-hitting smash attacks

plus others
---
you never saw me
#2199 Posted: 22:29:03 05/04/2015
Quote: I-Brawler

- Fast
- Small hurtbox

plus others

-Speed is not everything.
-I don't use throws very often, but I'm starting to think I should try them more often. I have to re-arrange the four-pad buttons because my shoulder buttons are broke.
-That does help for beginners, though if you're REALLY good, you can work with even a big character. ...I can't really say I'm there yet, but I've been trying to review videos for tips.
-Not sure about this one. Maybe good knockback, but his launching capabilities are not good.
-There's sort of advantages and disadvantages to that, aren't there?
#2200 Posted: 22:35:55 05/04/2015
Quote: I-Brawler

- Fast
- Small hurtbox

plus others

-Speed is not everything.
-I don't use throws very often, but I'm starting to think I should try them more often. I have to re-arrange the four-pad buttons because my shoulder buttons are broke.
-That does help for beginners, though if you're REALLY good, you can work with even a big character. ...I can't really say I'm there yet, but I've been trying to review videos for tips.
-Not sure about this one. Maybe good knockback, but his launching capabilities are not good.
-There's sort of advantages and disadvantages to that, aren't there?

- If not everything it is a very, very good tool in battle
- You should. Throws are great.
- Even so, having a small hurtbox makes you less likely to be hit in combos. Being Bowser among others makes you very easily combo'd.
- Knockback is launching, I believe
- Yeah, there are. But the big positive is that you can further your opponent's damage in the same attack to finish with the final hit of said attack.
---
you never saw me
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me