Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Things you spam [CLOSED]
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#1 Posted: 01:55:10 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Because I want to

Puss in Boots "Oooooh" cat gif
Handy Manny
Cat in the Hat
Shaq Vs Cat gif
Spider-Man
I LIKE CEREAL

I really do spam a lot
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:04:36 24/07/2014 by awesomerockets
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 01:56:04 24/07/2014
Yaoi <3
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 01:56:20 24/07/2014
Spam is stupid and against the rules.
#4 Posted: 01:56:27 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
How did I know you'd be the first one to show up
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:58 24/07/2014 by awesomerockets
anomyous Blue Sparx Gems: 589
#5 Posted: 01:57:41 24/07/2014
I don't spam.
---
Anonymous by name, Anonymous by user.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 02:00:18 24/07/2014
Take a guess.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#7 Posted: 02:01:43 24/07/2014
Super Smash Bros
Kid Icarus (Pit)
Fire Emblem (Ike,Ricken,Marth,Roy....)
Creepypasta
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#8 Posted: 02:03:14 24/07/2014
my waifu.

[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 02:17:11 24/07/2014
I used to spam YouTubers </3
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#10 Posted: 02:24:14 24/07/2014
I never spam, what the **** are you talking about?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#11 Posted: 02:25:22 24/07/2014
random songs in the chatzy
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#12 Posted: 03:02:27 24/07/2014
WTF.
RAWR.
MEOW.

IN CHATZY.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#13 Posted: 10:30:35 24/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

-----
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#14 Posted: 10:42:39 24/07/2014
I generally ****post on here when I'm bored.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#15 Posted: 10:53:27 24/07/2014
I like to drink coffee or something like that.

And Miku <3
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#16 Posted: 10:55:59 24/07/2014
Um, You can spam bread.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#17 Posted: 00:05:32 26/07/2014
I don't spam anything. I used to post Ed Edd n Eddy memes in topics a lot, but I stopped for some reason! I wouldn't really consider those spam though.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:53 26/07/2014 by LevanJess
#18 Posted: 00:07:19 26/07/2014
Quote: somePerson
Spam is stupid and against the rules.

u white knight u
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#19 Posted: 00:31:34 26/07/2014
Lemongrab
---
Cool cool.
#20 Posted: 00:59:09 26/07/2014
It's all fun and spam until all of you get gnorc'd!
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#21 Posted: 02:06:10 26/07/2014
I bought all the Beatles albums when I was a teenager. I loved the music but felt something was wrong. The songs were melodically perfect but lacked emotional resonance. Now I know why: the group was an Illuminati creation.

After learning this information about the band, I listened to the music again. Now that I can hear the malevolent agenda behind the songs; they're ruined for me.

The Beatles made the West more degraded, divided and weak.
#22 Posted: 02:07:06 26/07/2014
Quote: Carmelita Fox
I bought all the Beatles albums when I was a teenager. I loved the music but felt something was wrong. The songs were melodically perfect but lacked emotional resonance. Now I know why: the group was an Illuminati creation.

After learning this information about the band, I listened to the music again. Now that I can hear the malevolent agenda behind the songs; they're ruined for me.

THE BEATLES SUCK.

sorry. ive never liked them
#23 Posted: 02:08:00 26/07/2014
Quote: zer0dch

THE BEATLES SUCK.

See for yourself, does the following information assist you to consider the possibilitity that Paul McCartney replaced by a double (perhaps someone from a Beatles look-a-like contest), or even a human clone? Is it possible that the world couldn't see what was really in front of them, was in fact an entirely different person, an entirely different soul scripted and progammed by some evil sorta instution that manipulates the public from behind the scenes and apparently is quite successful! Earthlings, you have served your evil controllers just as they script you to do so. Is it possible that millions of screaming Beatles fans were already too dumbed down and mind-controlled to notice that their very heroes could change before their eyes into a totally different human being, and were in fact not who they said they were, and this lie would be blessed by many in the know, around them... and they would receive accolades and honours for their lie against humanity including being knighted by the dark forces?
#24 Posted: 02:10:09 26/07/2014

THE BEATLES SUCK.

See for yourself, does the following information assist you to consider the possibilitity that Paul McCartney replaced by a double (perhaps someone from a Beatles look-a-like contest), or even a human clone? Is it possible that the world couldn't see what was really in front of them, was in fact an entirely different person, an entirely different soul scripted and progammed by some evil sorta instution that manipulates the public from behind the scenes and apparently is quite successful! Earthlings, you have served your evil controllers just as they script you to do so. Is it possible that millions of screaming Beatles fans were already too dumbed down and mind-controlled to notice that their very heroes could change before their eyes into a totally different human being, and were in fact not who they said they were, and this lie would be blessed by many in the know, around them... and they would receive accolades and honours for their lie against humanity including being knighted by the dark forces?

carm im in love
#25 Posted: 02:12:06 26/07/2014

THE BEATLES SUCK.

carm im in love

I have for many years been active in facial comparisons. With regards to Paul McCartney and "Bill", my conjectures are as a follows. Bill appears off and on in early pictures of the Beatles. Bill does no singing leading up to 1966. In 1967 with the release of Sgt Pepper's, suddenly Bill has taken over completely with singing and pictures of himself on and in the foldout album jacket. Billy Shears is now introduced the world for the first time. For the first time Paul's voice has changed. It is a higher scale and the natural lower tones of Paul are gone for good.
Bill sings with a flat falsetto type voice. Paul was in the movie Hard Days Night and Help, but then it is just Bill who is seen in Magical Mystery Tour. His accent has changed as well as his body movements. The songs are all sung by Bill.
#26 Posted: 02:12:52 26/07/2014

carm im in love

I have for many years been active in facial comparisons. With regards to Paul McCartney and "Bill", my conjectures are as a follows. Bill appears off and on in early pictures of the Beatles. Bill does no singing leading up to 1966. In 1967 with the release of Sgt Pepper's, suddenly Bill has taken over completely with singing and pictures of himself on and in the foldout album jacket. Billy Shears is now introduced the world for the first time. For the first time Paul's voice has changed. It is a higher scale and the natural lower tones of Paul are gone for good.
Bill sings with a flat falsetto type voice. Paul was in the movie Hard Days Night and Help, but then it is just Bill who is seen in Magical Mystery Tour. His accent has changed as well as his body movements. The songs are all sung by Bill.

brb listening to abbey road
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#27 Posted: 02:21:11 26/07/2014

I wish! I didn't see any Gnorc for your dumb annoying ass Bump Day!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#28 Posted: 02:22:23 26/07/2014

carm im in love

tl;dr
---
My life is complete.
#29 Posted: 02:22:34 26/07/2014
wspyro you make everything you say sound nice and cheerful somehow
#30 Posted: 02:24:58 26/07/2014
wspyro you make everything you say sound nice and cheerful somehow

Is the avatar and the exclamation marks! I just know it!

Thanks, though. I'm extremely happy to hear that and I'm smiling because of it. Also a sense of relief.
#31 Posted: 02:26:57 26/07/2014
Quote: wspyro

But I did get a ****load of MMs.[User Posted Image]
#32 Posted: 02:30:46 26/07/2014

Dark make me a Mod!
I'm about to handle this white ass the correct way!
#33 Posted: 02:32:25 26/07/2014
guys be nice
#34 Posted: 02:32:37 26/07/2014

Dark make me a Mod!
I'm about to handle this yellow tiny ass the correct way!

Fixed.
#35 Posted: 02:33:14 26/07/2014
SomePerson is my friend. We cool.
#36 Posted: 02:34:11 26/07/2014

Dark make me a Mod!
I'm about to handle this yellow tiny ass the correct way!

Fixed.

Fair enough.
#37 Posted: 02:34:33 26/07/2014
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#38 Posted: 03:05:40 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator

Wow, I forgot about that. And you get mad at me for spamming?
---
#39 Posted: 03:07:12 26/07/2014
Quote: awesomerockets

At least I do it every blue moon. >_>
#40 Posted: 03:13:00 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets

At least I do it every blue moon. smilie

I only do it in topics I've created or topics that other people are already spamming. If you don't like, you don't have to read them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:43 26/07/2014 by awesomerockets
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me