Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Should Project_Unnamed Be a Moderator?
Page 1 of 1
Should Project_Unnamed Be a Moderator? [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 03:29:10 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
He's very mature for who he is. He always seems to be positive, and never goes into a negative mood (from what I've seen, anyway...).
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 05:19:22 21/07/2014
Mod?

Maybe.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:05 21/07/2014 by CAV
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 05:56:24 21/07/2014
Maaybe, but mods have to be active.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#4 Posted: 08:35:17 21/07/2014
He has definitely got the right attitude to be a moderator, but it depends on two factors: Dark's willingness to add new mods and Unnamed's ability to be active.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10195
#5 Posted: 10:40:32 21/07/2014
I remember addressing my thoughts about being a moderator back at some Stuff and Nonsense topic a long time ago and my opinion on this matter has remained intact. My decision back at then and now is the same which is that I prefer not to be a moderator. Here is my main reasoning or mindless gibberish if one favours to call it that.

Of course I have never been asked to be a moderator and I did not even apply for the position in the first place. But I think that I am not that active enough around here to be even a borderline decent moderator and I am most probably not going to change my activity rate around here. This question of activity is my main technical reason for not wanting the position.

On a more personal note, I think that I am not in a position to judge other users’ actions here. I like to observe and comment about them once in a while but I could never do that from point of view of authority. I think that my already sporadically efficient posting would become less efficient and even more pointless than it already is.

All in all what I’m trying to say is that being a moderator, or Hunter as we call them, is not a thing for me. Of course thank you all for trust and potential support you have displayed for me. But I most certainly will not be a Hunter. Hunter-gathering is something that my ancestors have done for me already.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#6 Posted: 14:52:13 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, thank you for your reason.

This topic will close soon.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#7 Posted: 14:58:18 21/07/2014
I still think he should be. For the longest time I thought he was actually lol.
---
now its time to get funky
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me