Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Return of Dragonsoul13 [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 20:15:40 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
For a long while I've wanted to simply just lash out at the general fan bases of a few series I like. However it was around December of last year that the Spyro fan base got on my nerves. All I heard in pretty much every other forum between Classic, Legends, and Skylanders fans was constant bickering and arguing. Now it wasn't exactly on this site, for the most part I general enjoy this site. However I felt that I needed to step back from pretty much all of the fan base and avoid even bringing up the subject.

With that said, I do have a short temper and I do flair up easy. But I just want to say that after so long of being angry at so many people and realizing how stupid it was to be angry in the first place. I do apologize if I had snapped on some people none of you on this site deserve it, I try to respect all people's opinions and I am a fan of all three series. I just wish to say that I'm back, my anger is pretty much gone and I seek redemption to those I upset at any point with posts or comments.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#2 Posted: 00:04:33 19/07/2014
Mkay.
Hi.
Welcome back (EventhoughIneverknewyoue.e).
No more anger = Good.
Enjoy your decision to stay here. ^.^
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 07:52:08 19/07/2014
Don't we have a returning/leaving topic?
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#4 Posted: 15:59:18 19/07/2014
Quote: zer0dch

Yes, yes we do. ^.^
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#5 Posted: 21:07:14 20/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: cowpowa23
Quote: zer0dch

Yes, yes we do. ^.^

I did not know that smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me